It's a shame because All New Inhumans was good

It's a shame because All New Inhumans was good.

They've been failing since they tried to make them mutant place holders.

Faltered movie synergy + Ike.

I just wish they'd get another writer on Uncanny. Soule made a decent book with Inhuman, but his writing's been shit for the overwhelming majority of Uncanny.

The corporate whore manchildren parroting that Inhumans are totally awesome in that thread are the best thing.

>T-the inhumans a-are totally awesome you guys
>muh movieshit
>muh synergy

Good? Nah. Above complete shit, below mediocre.

Uncanny needs to be a semi-comedic book about Blackagar's Quiet Room hijinks.

rip plots from Cheers if need be

>retailers refuse to stock Inhumans because they are big bad X-Men fans

>those shills
and people wonder who buys shit event after shit event

That pic is hilarious.
Where is it from?

Have both Inhumans books been cancelled? How much have been they selling?

The punchline is that the current X-Men comics are just as shit, sometimes even shittier, than the Inhumans.

it's difficult for them to not be, when their whole plot resolves around terrigen farts

but don't worry, x-books are selling lower, and very soon, every marvel book will feature either Deadpool or Spider-Man

Would taste

Look at their pull lists. Same people who read shit like the A- Force and make threads here about shitty B-List Inhumans.

That's great

As if it was better in the years before the terrigen mist.

>all those hipster inhuman shills

I stopped reading both franchises after secret war because it's depressing
Are any of the books for inhumans of mutants worth checking out?

inhumans or mutants I meant

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.02 has been deposited into your account

>ANI
>good
This is bait.
Uncanny Inhumans.
First two arcs were good. It's pretty mediocre past that. Although the Reader feature issue was aight.

Uncanny, in both categories.
Also, CW II: X-Men mini is good.
Rachel got RIGHT

user I know it's hard for someone on Cred Forums to believe but sometimes people enjoy books without getting paid.

nobody wants Diet X-men

Feige's best decision besides hiring the Russos was shitcanning the Inhumans movie.

It hasn't been shitcanned though. Feige has confirmed that it's just been pushed back to Phase 4 since they have too much shit on their plate and they've over saturated the release schedule.

they give it a date?

Fox said they were doing a F4ntastic sequel as well and then quietly shitcanned it

>most popular Inhuman can't even talk and has no real personality other than being kind of like Namor but slightly less of a dick

No wonder this shit ain't selling

>Guys they've specifically said it's not been canceled, but a completely different studio said something else hadn't been canceled and then did cancel it, so that means it's canceled

No, but there's no reason to slate a movie in 2020 or 2021 yet. They pulled inhumans cause disney has too much shit in 2019. Avengers 4, Star wars, indiana jones, incredibles 2, and that's just THEIR movies, this doesn't include all the other shit coming out too.

It was a good idea, give it some room to breathe away from other things.

Even still, the inhumans movie is going to be doing the royal family, shit from the 60's and 70's and maybe 80's. It won't be this nuHumans shit.

As soon as they got the comic branch off the board, they first thing they did was cancel the Inhumans movie.
Go on, name five members of the Inhumans.

Blarg Bold, Medeuces, Kristal, Carnac, Trytonne

Spelled wrong on purpose.

The royal family is fine
I'd dare anyone who isn't a super fan to name 5 post-Infinity inhumans though
I could only name DANTE'S INFERNO because that's too silly and the villain is possibly called Lash? Oh, and Reader. He has a cool power and was showcased in an Original Sin backup.

Was Ms Marvel post-Infinity?

I would hardly consider Ms Marvel an Inhuman
Its her origin story, but she really has nothing to do with the team.

All nuHumans are.

Reader is certainly on of the better inhumans theyve made. He's powers are so weird and sometimes over the top that Im glad he's not a mutant. His powerset comes off like a D&D class though. He's neat, I like him.

Yes
I like the detective dude with the bright eyes

That's like not considering shriek a mutant. She IS a mutant. The point is, if Ms.Marvel(kamala) was made 20 years ago, she'd be a mutant too.

Yeah, one of the last pages of Infinity teased her appearance I believe.

>inhumans apologists

Of all the New Inhuman stuff they started to make 3 years ago, is there something readable?

I don't care about X-Men since the 2000. What I liked to read is older X-Men stuff, mostly 80s. There is something with older art and narration that was lost in the 90s-2000s.

It's sad because Inhumans could be really good if treated as the fucking Inhumans instead of mutant stand ins.

>Of all the New Inhuman stuff they started to make 3 years ago, is there something readable?
Inhumans was aight.
First arc of Uncanny Inhumans too.

Last time the Inhumans were really fun was in War of Kings. It was a follow up to the crazy shit in Annihilation Conquest. On earth Quicksilver stole the Terrigen mists which then the US government got a hold of and caused the Silent War mini event. I think they wanted it to be a full event but it wasn't really well known enough... Anyway the Inhumans finally said fuck it you know what, we're living weapons made by the Kree, humans suck ass, lets go take out our aggressions on our makers.

So Maximus yelled out with glee as Black Bolt let him pull out a bunch of really cool things he'd made years ago to help take over the world with the power of BB. Like weapons and armor powered by BB's sonic scream encased in energy crystals. Yeah they tore through the Kree's remaining(Annihilation, and Conquest had left them kinda fucked up) army and they took over.

Then a little while back Hickman had them come back to earth for literally no reason to complete his big FF epic he was working on. Not realizing that they were better off in space ruling an entire empire, than back on earth in a single city...

I honestly love pretty much everything Hickman makes, and his run with the first family is one of the best reads ever, but its hard to forgive him for fucking over the Inhumans. But I wouldn't be surprised if it had been part of a greater plan to try and make Inhumans more relevant even then.

>War of Kings
unf

Him breaking up Crystal and Ronan sucked pretty bad too.

When everyone is inhuman, no one will be.

It's telling when the only inhumans books that consistently do well are the ones that have next to NOTHING to do with the inhumans, like Ms Marvel.

>trusting movie studios

Word.

Uncanny is going fine and just outsold ms marvel in floppies and trade.

>Even still, the inhumans movie is going to be doing the royal family, shit from the 60's and 70's and maybe 80's.
Wouldn't you need the FF to show up for a lot of those stories?

Nope, A lot of the stories really didn't involve the F4. Like the one where they are trapped in Attilan and BB uses his voice for the first time, or their appearances in other things. Most the time the FF where doing something and it would be like meanwhile in Attilan moment with Inhumans doing something completely unrelated.

Which is kinda frustrating, because other than the Kang/Ahura arc and the Reader issue it's kinda sucked. Aside from a couple issues All-New usually had the better writing and more interesting plots, despite lacking the powerhouse cast of its sister series and focusing on the Diversity Squad instead.

I really.....REALLY hope they do alot of those stories with other heroes as stand ins. Like the Fearsome four. Having Medusa show up as a villain really really helps set up inhumans. I have no clue what movie could work her in as a minor villain other than say avengers 4 or a spider-man movie. Spider-man it could likely be played off like a throw away villain, but then of course, she's not.

Id be blown away beyond belief if medusa has a minor role in captain marvel. She'd be a good minor villain in that too.

>inhumans
>villain
L O L
O
L

I definitely think that if they're going to do the Inhumans, they're going to have to set them up in another movie first. Get people familiar with at least the main group, then give them their own film.
Hell, you could conceivably do Silent War like that.

Read a book casual. While brainwashed, Medusa, the first ever appearance of an inhuman, appeared as a villain.

I was mostly referring to the current climate.

Stay mad.

>implying I suggested the inhumans should be villains
>cant even properly read a post

I guess I shouldnt be surprised you haven't read a comic.

I frankly think his idea of Universal Inhumans would have worked even better with the Inhumans Ruling the Kree then them back on Earth. I don't think we have seen a lick of those other Inhuman races since Hickman.

X-men lost is logic and balance with claremont. The characters became too popular and too important to fit roles that marvel demanded them too. Rather than organic story telling. not that this didn't happen during Claremont. At least during the 70's and 80's ideas could happen as small stories and storylines weren't pushed based on pushing certain characters.

idk... the x-men totally lost cohesion for sure. I did appreciate some AvX stuff though.

>I did appreciate some AvX stuff though.
>The literal straw that split the camel up the back

Fuck off.

Fucking interns.

>I did like avx
Confirmed retarded. Opinion invalid.

Ideally, the Inhumans would get introduced in the second Disney FF movie (since Doom is obligatory in the first one) when they come to pick Medusa up from the Frightful Four.

>Fucking interns.
wat

in that case, you are a fucking pleb

it is tie-ined to an event that is about, guess who? shithumans! also, if it was called inhumans instead of uncanny inhumans it would sell less. I am 100% certain of that

Inhumans actually sold more if I'm not mistaken...

But the event is about Carol and tony, Ulysses isn't even in UI. Also Kamala is in the event too, Kamala has a tie in too, and the trades have nothing to do with the event, it covers the silent room chapters. Isn't Kamala suppose to be the most popular Inhuman?

They barely have any lines and pretty much show up as Ulysses's entourage. They aren't even in the big fight happening.

The whole plot resolves around an Inhuman. And because Inhumans have "one for all, all for one" mentality, it's about Inhumans. And the event is supposed to give them a bigger profile

"Phase 4"
okaaaaay

>"one for all, all for one" mentality
What?
Also if that is the case then it is just as much about Kamala as is the royal family, maybe more so because she added bonus of both of her mentors being involved. Tony and Carol were having a tug of war of her and both drop into her book regularly. She's inhuman, She is on tony's team, She even work with Carol.

>What?
If words are too difficult for you to understand, then maybe you should go back to school.
It's weird that it's hard for you to grasp that inhumans freak out when anything happens to one of them.

I don't care about Kamala, therefore I don't want to talk abou her.

I've liked the Inhumans since I first learnt about them in the Fantastic Four cartoon. I hate what they've become. This push to use them to replace the X-Men doesn't work on any level. The worse part is I like a lot of the new Inhumans like Thane and Kamala.

No I understood, it's just that it is wrong. The Inhumans didn't care when magneto killed all of those Inhumans that work for Apoc, not even the one that is a cousin of the family. They don't care about the shit that happens to Inhumans in other Inhuman cities. They only care about the ones they are responsible for and even then to a lesser extent than the ones in the family.

The inhumans that worked for Apoc killed inhumans, therefore the severed the ties from the inhuman family LOOOONG time ago, in their very first appearance. If there was a chance for them to return to the Inhumans, it would already happen. Therefore they are villains, and not under the care of Inhumans. The ones in other cities are a recent development, and like all recent developments, it's in conflict with estabilished continuity. I don't read the new ongoings and I only base my knowledge on Inhumans prior to the push, which is why we have different opinions.

I do want to apologize, because I thought that you were a casual for a while

It's not cancelled, they're just never making it ever, that's all.