Which TMNT shows are worth watching?

Which TMNT shows are worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tlRYX79jmlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2k3

They are all fucking stupid.

yes

I've only really watched the 2003 series, but pretty much all of that, except Fast Forward.

2K3. Though 2012 is decent when it's not constantly jerking off to the stupid 80s show or throwing in pop-culture references or Michaelangelo being a retard.

fast forward is good

It's not polite to lie.

>or Michaelangelo being a retard.

So it's decent for...what, five minutes per episode?

Don't forget Casey Jones being written as "Useless Retard No. 2".

well i liked it

a lot

came to post this

raph looks like a jap in this picture

id rather suck my dick farewall

>It's a Raph episode

Only the first 5 seasons of 2003.

Pretty much all of them. 2003, Nick and 1987. But you don't need to watch all of it. 2003: Watch up to season 5. Nick: Watch season 1-2 and continue if you are still enjoying it. 1987: Watch season 1-3, (maybe 4?) and maybe some nice random episodes you hear about. No need to watch Next Mutation.

fuck you season 6 was really good

it has a couple of nice plots, new characters are fun, the world and the setting is really nice

everything feels so light, and there's happiness

explain to me why you feel it's bad

i love him

How has the '12 show come along? I stopped watching when Seth Green came on board.

Prolly out of date but the 4 images from the Cred Forums recommend tumblr still alive.

Don't push your personal tastes.

I thought it was alright, but it's definitely a shift in the overall quality of the show.

>Raph
>purple mask

What.

i meant arnaldo

i always confuse the two

2k3 > 2k12 > 80s >> Fast Forward >>> Back to the Trash
This is the objective answer.

And whenever Raph, Don and Mike aren't being jobbers.

Personally I'd say the current nick show is fun and I love the throw backs to past turtle stuff. The 4kids wasn't too bad at first. The 80s well they are hard to watch.

they are cute tho

Here try this video, It may not be a show, but I think you'll get a good laugh at how hilariously bad it is.

youtu.be/tlRYX79jmlg

Remember me?

was this really that bad?

if they could jump back and forth in time and dimensions why didnt they jump to 2012 and get the nick turtles

that would hav ebeen fun to see

Nope it was good.

good, i'm gonna watch it

Back to the Sewers was alright, though.