Cred ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Dethklok Edition

Previous thread: Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Warden vs Deadlock. Stand Suggestions are OPEN.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx (Dated)
>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sidestories - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930

docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1

cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Cred ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
ccba.booru.org/
ccbabooru.booru.org (Backup)

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Cred ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Other urls found in this thread:

bentoandstarchky.com/dec/dectionary.htm#crusaderpriests
ccbabooru.booru.org
docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc/edit?pli=1
youtube.com/watch?v=FnW5fc3LK2c
strawpoll.me/11269629
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86219941/#86285185
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86390565/#86422544
youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7q7xOzWug
mugenguild.com/forum/topics/helpful-mugen-tips-tools-and-tutorials-41715.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Real sorry, but the Pluschan link had to be deleted to make the post through. Really, sorry.

And I just realized I fucked up. When the next thread will come, the Cred Forumsco/ Comic must have the wordpress link. Sitting at 2 am is no good to me.

We're not on Warden VS Dredd.

We're on Deadlock VS Dredd.

Then get rid of the useless pastebin links.

The "plot summaries" and "stands" pastebins are totally out of date and no one is able to update them.
They're practically a source of disinformation at this point.

Will do. Should I begin anew?

Oh wait, can't delete it. Once again, real sorry. Will keep it in mind.

When should Nemesis reveal himself, during the fight with Dredd or after he is thrown inside PI?

Aye, most of that stuff was changed or downright removed. Heck, part 8 summary is just "B^U"

I think Nemesis at first is pretending to be Deadlock's stand, so during the fight with Dredd we see him, but everyone assumes his demon body is just a stand.

Once he's in PI it becomes clear that he's a demon possessing a robot when he begins cowing the lesser demons also in PI.

Hooray for a new thread, let's hope the raiders don't go crazy, you know?

Anywho... here's what I need for Heart of Melody:

>1. A Big Bad.
>2. Where the heroes end up going to try and rescue Skippy's captured classmates (that didn't die in the raid), and who joins or fights against them.
>3. Jessica Rabbit's [STYLE]
>4. Should Skippy's Stand be remastered into [Hungarian Rhapsody], and what the Remastered form can do.
>5.What could be going on behind the scenes for the bad guys.
>6. Horror Melody user, since I'm not yet sold on Casper or his uncles.

Suggestions are open, so... have it at?

A Remastered Stand's ability is based on the user's most pressing need at the moment of remastering, so you should define said need first.
There was another proposed antagonist from part 5 that could fit in the story:
>Mr. Clipboard (Foodfight)
>「ALL THINGS TO ALL MEN」
>Appearance: "Infrared Crusader Priest" as described by Franic E. Dec: bentoandstarchky.com/dec/dectionary.htm#crusaderpriests
>Abilities: If the target is unaware of ATTAM's presence, it may remove the target's brain and replace it with 「MASTER RACE FRANKENSTEIN RADIO CONTROLS」 while turning the still living brain into a small coin stored in a cavity in ATTAM's chest. ATTAM may then relay the will of Mr. Clipboard and his Warner Brother masters via radio signals into the 「MASTER RACE FRANKENSTEIN RADIO CONTROLS」 controlling the thoughts, words, and actions of the 「FRANKENSTEIN SLAVES」.
>Weaknesses: ATTAM may only implement his 「MASTER RACE FRANKENSTEIN RADIO CONTROLS」 when the target is not thinking of ATTAM or aware of its presence.

Fucking dammit all to hell.

Now I have to update doc 6 all fucking over again because the updates I did to it last night somehow got lumped in with the vandalize and got undone when the doc was restored to undo that.

Why the fuck did all the shit I did to the doc last night get rolled back with the vandalism? Why isn't there a version of the doc saved with the changes that I did that's separate from the vandalism?

Restore the vandalism, copy the additions you made, restore the unfucked version, paste. Annoying, but could be worse.

.... yeah, I don't think so. Sounds like a boring villain that I don't think I can right at all, especially with that stand. Plus, wasn't food fight that awful, awful CGI movie with food mascots and stuff?

Also, thanks for the tip on the Remastering thing, I'll certainly keep it in mind for the future, you know?

Opening the vandalized version of the doc crashes my browser.

DAMN! What did that Vandal DO to cause that!?

Maybe they put enough junk on there that a browser can't handle it?

Or, and this is the more horrible thing, they've found a way to infect the doc.

It's not crashing for me. But I can see all the stuff we've added recently.

And now I've already updated it with all the shit I had already fixed with and also what we had from last thread that didn't get put on there yet.

I already got it all back up to date.

Let's just move on and try to work on Dredd VS Deadlock.

You are a hero. Someone, check the boorus please. Kinda cooking right now

Boorus are intact. Old one still needs purging

I just had a thought.

After Deadlock is inside PI, before Giffany returns to attack the group, the members of Dethklock should be around a fountain of the Warden that's producing beer.

They get Murderface to go first and he makes a big show about how awful it is, but he still drinks more of it.

I just want them to be doing something really dumb right as Deadlock finds them.

Brief aside for part 7, we should have Huey Freeman and Lois Lane commenting on how the race and Nobody's policies affect world politics. Mostly so we can make a Huey, Lois, and the News pun.

There's a few characters under "Suggestions for Pastebin Characters with no elaboration yet" section of the doc with some unused characters. Hell, there's a lot of unused characters we could start making use of.

As for a Melody users, I'd say either a character from It Hurts!!, someone from Frankenhole, Marquess from Mike Tyson Mysteries, or a Hellboy character could work.

Hellboy, I know a little about. The other three? Not so much. Thanks for the info about the pastebin though.

Where's My Bread and Butter?!

>Scene opens on the ground floor of the jail
>All of the prisoners have been sent to their cells
>We see rows and rows of robots all lined up and on standby mode
>The Warden is overlooking the process smugly from his office as the robots begin marching into his [Pure Imagination]'s open door chest
>Suddenly the jail is rocked by a huge explosion from outside its walls
>A mechanical horse smashes through the sky windows of the Panopticon
>Upon it is a figure clad in metal wielding a massive sword
>They land in a fiery explosion sending the robots flying in all directions
>Flames are licking out through every kink in Deadlock's metal body as he raises his sword and points it at the watch tower - "Where's. My. Band."

>The Warden looks unimpressed - "I hate party crashes."
>He walks over to his desk and pushes a button on the intercom speaker before speaking into it - "Warden to Infirmary, hello, can you hear me? Dredd, one of the robots is having a temper tantrum, can you get over here and deal with it? K' thanks, bye."
>Scene is now of Dredd in the infirmary having his wounds from the Warden stitched up and treated by Nurse Doom (or whoever)
>Close up of Dredd's face, he's frowning harder than usual - "Acknowledged. On my way."

Now we can get into the actual fight, so post some ideas for that.

I like the idea that each stage of the race reshapes the world scenario

At the beginning, Deadlock may beat Dredd and destroy his gun believing that it was his Stand but then Dredd just stand up and grabs another weapon, revealing that his Stand it's actually bound to his fist.
An idea from a previous thread was that Dredd managed to punch a hole into Deadlock's head and from said hole, Nemesis face began to take shape.

Finally finished Gaz's [Dark Castle] design. Though, I have to admit I suck at designing these Stands.

I'm going to have to focus on Part 6, but I'll eventually do some Heart of Melody artwork too.

Here's the links that need to be in the OP

>Backup Booru
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Slippy's Part 6 Sidestory - Heart of Melody
docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc/edit?pli=1

>Cred ForumsCo/ Comic

...They are in there. I put them in wrong places.

Except booru.

>Pickles and Murderface get drunk while Skwki, Toki and Nathan are trying to contact someone with a phone or simply discussing how they could possibly escape Superjail while frowning at the rest of the band. Toki is trying to come up with some ideias, but they're all too stupid/unlikely.
>Murderface is breaking the place or/and doing something obscene with the Warden statues.
>Pickles is talking about how having a 'real job' is lame to a (disdainful) Warden statue, while simultaneously throwing up all over the place.

Could work.

I have some ideas now.

Nice.

So how is the statue fountain producing the beer?
Mouth, eyes, unmentionables, or teats?

Or would it actually be tasteful and be holding something that's pouring it into the pool/pond/whatever?

The Warden statue looks like a Warden in a swimming suit joyfully swimming while shooting beer from his toothgap.

The witch hat was a really nice touch. Also, I like how DS seems it came from a Kirby game - cute and the same time bizarre design.

Before the scene with the robots marching to inside PI, there should be a scene with Membrane enthusiastically introducing the robots to the Warden as the Warden looks at them like a child happily staring at a bunch of new toys they just got.

There is one thing that has been nagging me though:

-Did the Warden ever give an explanation why he wanted Membrane to make those robots?
-Was Membrane aware of the WB vaults, or the Warden made up a lie to him as the jawbreakers were given to him legally?

WB vaults' raids, I mean.

>Did the Warden ever give an explanation why he wanted Membrane to make those robots?
To Membrane? No, he just ordered him to build them

>I like how DS seems it came from a Kirby game
Fun fact: I was listening to youtube.com/watch?v=FnW5fc3LK2c when I was making Dark Castle since it was the first music I found with this title. Kinda fits him.

The Warden didn't tell the Strickland boys jack shit about what he was up to.

Membrane made the robots because the Warden said it was "for science" or something (we never got into that), which is a good enough reason for Membrane who was also feeling a little depressed at the time with the loss of Wall-E and wanted to distract himself with work.

>Membrane made the robots because the Warden said it was "for science" or something (we never got into that)

I may expand that part later when I go to check the doc.

On a different subject, I was thinking that, for the Giffany's revenge part, one of the hijacked robots is modeled after Walter from Dredd comics so she can herself. However, she would very likely to announce her presence first using the robot's voice mostly to cause panic in Murderface and Nathan before she reveals her image to the rest of the group.

A bump before I sleep. Rock on, Cred Forumsco/nuts. You can do it.

The Marquess of Queensberry (usually just called Marcus) is a ghost and part of Mike Tyson's mystery solving crew. Just watching an episode or two would probably give you an idea of what his personality is like, but generally he's someone who tries to be polite in his own outdated way.

>their faces change from terror to mild dissapointment when they see it was just Giffany. Then they change back to terror when they realize it's Giffany.

Expansion, after stand by mode:

>Membrane is on the video chat line with the Warden – “The first batch of the experimental SJ Series are awaiting your orders, Warden.”
>The Warden has his eyes pressed up against the windows of his office; he’s running around to look at all of them, eyes darting back-and-forth, biting down on one hand, trying to contain his mirth before he starts getting giddy and claps a little
>Warden: “Yay! This is perfect!”
>Chane: “With this, the plan will be complete in less than a week.”
>The Warden regains his composure by waving a hand in front of his face to change his expression as he brings out his stand and issues an order to the robots – “Ahem, robots, forward march!”

>Deadlock is riding around the prison now, slashing up robots while they march to the Warden’s stand, and it’s pissing him off
>Dredd: “Hi-Ex.” As he fires an armor piercing exploding round that destroys the mechanical steed’s rump
>Deadlock jumps off and picks up his horse before throwing it in the direction of the shoot, it’s blasted to piece before it reaches Dredd by support fire from the mecanismos Chane brought with him to the prison
>Dredd scowls at this since he hates robots in general
>Lightning arcs through the air at Deadlock from the mecanismos, but he points his sword at the sky and catches it all, grounding it, before doing another swing now charged with crackling power and taking out more of the SJ bots around him
>Dredd: “Magnetizing shot.”
>The round is blocked by Deadlock’s claymore of a sword, but now something is different
>The smashed pieces of the SJ robots surrounding him begin to inch closer, then shoot up into the air and cling to his sword
>Deadlock finds he cannot let go of his sword which is now a powerful magnet and is attracting not only the other metal pieces of robots, but also clinging to his own body
>Soon he is tightly encased in a ball of metal parts
>Dredd approaches with caution, gun at the ready
>The ball begins to stir, a glow of heat radiating off of it, before it explodes
>Dredd ducks and covers to avoid the blast, when he looks up he sees Deadlock surrounded by flames, these flames are coming from something standing beside him, connected to him from flames coming out of Deadlock’s mouth
>The thing looks almost humanoid, but it has animal-like legs ending in hooves, fingers like knives, an =d a head that looks like a reptile made love to a ship’s anchor
>The figure (Nemesis the Warlock) speaks – “Heat negates magnetism.”
>Dredd: (Drok, a robot with a stand.) “STAR Drain!”
>The shot hits Deadlock right in the face, breaking away some of his armor
cont.

>Nemesis flies towards Dredd and crushes his gun in his hand, Dredd retaliates and punches Nemesis in the face with his other fist, which is now glowing
>Nemesis retreats back inside of Deadlock; part of his face is now visible where Deadlock’s face plate was damaged
>Deadlock: “I see, so your stand is not bound to your gun, but your fist.”
>Dredd is examining his now broken hand that was holding his gun as he picks up a metal bar (part of a trashed robot) in his undamaged one, which is also clad in brass knuckles
>Dredd: “STAR Drain.” The pole begins glowing
>Deadlock charges him, Dredd begins the arc of his swing saying “I AM THE LA-!”
>Warden: “Not so fast Dreddy!” [Pure Imagination] is now behind Deadlock and has ensnared him with tentacles before quickly pulling him in before you could blink
>Deadlock is gone and the Warden continues – “You [Fought the Law], remember? Get it right next time.”
>Dredd is now angry, but drops the bar and walks back to the infirmary

The fight would've been allowed to go on longer had Dredd not tried to say "I am the Law".

Warden is a petty asshole and I love it.

Safety Bump

This shit is STILL going? Jesus Christ the cringe is real.
JJBA is not just stands and posing, you've missed the point of the series entirely.

Care to elaborate then? Your comment is just a bunch of buzzwords in one post. We could have some criticisms now and then.

Bored, any stands/characters we desperately need art of?

from this part or any other?

Emperor's new groove is the part that needs more art. Maybe you could do jojo Kronk or Milo and his Stand. Though I would really want to see art of Ethan, Coraline or Foster's Home Stands.

Any.
Noted, I'll see what I can whip up.

Vicky and Sid Vicious. The only art that has both her and her stand is an edit of two images.

>Deadlock/Nemesis now finds himself very high up in the air and falling faster than normal gravity would allow
>As he looks around on his decent, he sees several large birds flying backwards, rivers flowing loop-the-loops in the sky, and several cloud shaped animals making menacing gestures at him like putting up their dukes
>The ground is now coming into view and he sees the prison again, only this is not the same prison he just crashed through the ceiling of, this prison looks different, bigger, in a way, more colorful
>As he falls through the open ceiling of this new prison he picks up the sound of fighting coming from everywhere just as he impacts the ground leaving a Deadlock shaped hole in it
>Around this Deadlocked shaped hole, a heated battle is taking place: the JS-bots are engaged in classic combat with an assortment of demons and other inmates
>El Oso is there and he is smashing robots left and right, Grizz is cheering from the side lines while Bender is making obscene hand signs at El Oso
>The demons who had been gorging themselves on Pericles are attempting to eat the robots with little success and much metal getting stuck in their mouths
>The Gremlins are busy trying to harvest the scrap left behind by the robots, but it is pulled out of their hands by the power of PI as it reassembles the robots every time they are destroyed
>There is a murmur from the robots, a quiet chant of “Kill all demons”
>Fire balls and missiles rain down on the battle field as Deadlock pulls himself up out of his hole and begins to take stock of his new surroundings
>At first Deadlock appears awestruck at such marvelous chaos, but as he sees a robot get blown to pieces, and the swirl of STAR energy leaving its body only for it to be rebuilt almost instantly, he starts to notice patterns
>In fact, all he sees now is repetition, endless repetition. The robots get blown up and reassembled and the demons get slaughtered, but are not banished
>Deadlock: “This is not chaos.”

>A demon, the Freak demon, tries to jump Deadlock who catches him with on hand
>Deadlock: “What is this place?”
>The Freak tries to stab him with a fork that just bends on contact, the Gremlins pile onto him, some of the robots tackle him
>In the background a pink arc of electricity with some cables coming out if it can be seen jumping between robots
>Deadlock does not move, he stands there perfectly still, the flames starting to lick through his metal body again; suddenly the demons have a look of confusion about them
>Everyone in contact with Deadlock is suddenly engulfed in flames as Nemesis emerges from Deadlock’s damaged faceplate, his form inspiring fear in the demonic ranks and confusion in the robots
>Nemesis: “I am the Nemesis, I am Khaos, I am Deadlock, I am the Warlock, holder of the sword sinister, the death bringer, the one who waits at the edge of what IS to drag you into the abyss, I am all these things and many more!”
>The demons look like they are about to shit themselves as a wave of fear washes over the battlefield sweeping them in all directions away from Nemesis
>The unfortunate demons and robots stuck to Deadlock’s body feel the full gravity of the mistakes they have just made as Deadlock reaches into the JS-bot brains to do some rewiring and sinks his claws into the demons
>Nemesis and Deadlock: “You will all serve my purposes.”

And then we cut away to whatever is happening before Giffany shows up to attack Murderface again.

At the moment I'm working off of spare receipts so I'm being a bit selective. Figured I'd start with Bloo since I'm a Foster's fan.

>The current Cred Forumslaboration is an unambitious and referential "parody" of the most ubiquitous cartoons in Japan right now

What happened to the comic about mom superheroes? Even the 80s Avatar had more promise

Supermoms couldn't get anyone to draw pages from the scripts, all drawfags would draw from that were pinups and after the 400th pinup and still no one willing to draw the comic, interest dried up.

BreastQuest had the same problem.

Golden Girl is getting comics because it's one shot gags without the need for many consecutive pages.

Amazing Cred Forumsventures is still being worked on.

The Lovely Ladybug Issue 5 is in the works as well as the Summer Special.

Do some research for once.

may as well purge the booru, make the backup the main booru, and make a new backup booru.

probably easier than getting rid of all the spam manually

Here's Cheese. The idea was his stand makes him sticky and he's a little creepy anyway, so take it to its logical conclusion.

I been away for a while. What's the lowdown on Dethklok and does Toki's stand horrifically transform into Dr Rockzo whenever he has an anxiety attack, in a manner reminiscent of Thanatos clawing out of Orpheus in the beginning of persona 3?

Feck, forgot pic.

Toki's stand looks like "sissy shit" with a unicorn and rainbows.

Murderface's stand is unusable unless he has a bass guitar.

None of the others have stands.

The Warden wanted them in [Pure Imagination] because he wanted them to play songs for him, but they told him to fuck off and then shit happened.

Last one for now, want more space than a receipt before tackling a part 2 character.

What is the endgame hear?

a bunch of completed comics. also fun.

The Warden is pumping his stand full of STAR energy so he can pull it all across the world and merge it with his stand.

There's a STAR energy vortex the Warden is using to buff his stand enough to do this.

Dora has to tap into that buff, reverse the flow, and cause [Pure Imagination] to implode in on itself, killing the Warden and causing a huge explosion.

I think the top most of the OP should have a
>What is this?
>It's a project based on JJBA that crosses over many Cred Forums series

And remove the "canon stand info"; it just makes us look arrogant.

I honestly have no idea if the stuff I've written involving Deadlock and Nemesis is any good or not since I have read nothing either of them are in nor had ever heard about them until recently.

Feedback would be appreciated.

Keeping it there encourages people to not suggest stands that have already been done, though. Plus it ensures we don't reuse names of canon stands.

Wasn't there a stand suggestion last thread that used "weaponized onomatopoeia" AKA Echoes/In a Silent Way that got approved by the reviewer? What about that?

I don't know shit about this thread. but, it piqued my interest.

Don't know if this is ok or not.

Welp. Now that you've pointed it out, guess it's put on the "we're out of ideas" pile.

We should have a thing at the top explaining what this is though, I'll give you that.

I Can't find the page scan that was posted some threads ago but the dialogue looks fine.

Well that's good to know.

More tomorrow on whatever dumb thing Dethklok is doing with the beer fountain, the robots controlled by Giffany finding them, Inch High waking up and making them all effectively invisible to her robots, somehow turning Giffany on the Warden, Deadlock finding Dethklok, Inch and Penny beginning to share info, and the plan for getting out of PI.

Went back and looked at part 3 for kicks... WOW it needs embellishment something fierce. It's really interesting looking at the old docs and seeing where we called it vs. looking at the more recent ones.
Stealth bump.

Something that I noticed while browsing images is that Deadlock has the battlecry "Nourishment!" when using his sword

>Read Part 6
>Find favorite character
>Really good stand ability and good role about helping the MC stated in the suggestion
>Read out the part with them in it
>Basically is just Yo-yo ma minus the doormat personality
>dies but comes back without a fight
>Doesn't get to use stand powers fully

>Basically is just Yo-yo ma minus the doormat personality
>dies but comes back without a fight
Wait, who?

People. I have decided to prevent raids on backup doc by not letting anons post or sign in. Should I do it?

Original Requester here. My god, that was awesome. Really like how they look and your artstyle is fitting. Thank you for your work, user, hope to see you drawing again soon.

Probably wouldn't hurt? I mean, all I'm doing on my doc is letting anons post suggestions.

It won't do a thing. The raiders might just create multiple alt accounts in Google and continue their business, only this time they will have names.

Well, at least we'll know who the raiders are then. Also, isn't there an option in Google docs to limit the editors to a specific group?

It's ok. We could always use more art for the booru. Though we've been needing art of the story characters lately.

I'm going to assume he's talking about Joy.

Joy. All she does is use her stand in the background if she even did without any of them the wiser and "helping" them. Then she gets beat without using her stand. Then she comes back and doesn't even get to fight.

On second thought, it might be less Yo Yo Ma and more of someone else

>On second thought, it might be less Yo Yo Ma and more of someone else

Yeah sounds more like Chocolate Disco's fight, even though it seemed he had the upper hand in Gyro in the beginning.

She was using her stand to get into their heads.

It has ZERO destructive power, so Joy trying to kill them while her stand was making them dumb was her only option.

Question, looking at the Stand Doc just now, it looks like the part 8 info was copied twice, and the users/stands without a part they could show up in are gone.

Is there anywhere else I can find the partless/rejected characters so I can look through them and see which ones might be used in Heart of Melody?

When we need some partless or rejected characters, we usually try to remember one we saw in a older thread. Maybe there's some characters in the part 6 discussion threads in the threads pastebin.

Okay, I'll take a look then.

Still kinda feels kinda empty, like Yo-Yo Ma.

Couldn't she have used her stand more creatively or be at least a little help by using the happy side of [Sweet Emotion]? I would find evidence in order for examples but the Google doc is just the script for Shrek.

>but the Google doc is just the script for Shrek.
FUCKING RAIDERS!

Well I fixed that.

In the bottom section of Part 6's doc, there are some characters from the old script that haven't been used in the current story yet - Lord Dominator, Queen Vexus and a clown from Thomas the Tank Engine. There is also something about the Redhead Gang composed of characters like Kim Possible and Candace, but there is stil nothing confirmed if those characters will be used in another side-story.

Other characters that were supposed to appear in previous parts but weren't able to be included in any specific role were Dib and Chowder, IIRC.

It would've helped if someone else was aiding in the writing process when I was writing the Joy parts.
When I was writing her my main goal was to use her to introduce the re-spawn feature.
I thought I used her well enough since she has a ZERO combat ability stand. It can't even punch people, it can only manipulate emotions. it can't do anything physical.

We're still not out of PI, so if you have an idea for an actual fight for her, pitch it.

Try to keep the fight short though, PI is really starting to drag with all the shit that keeps getting piled on and I finally have a clear path out of it.

If I'm the one who is going to end up writing all of PI, then I'm not using any of them.

Fuck gangs. I wrote enough of that in part 5.

We all agreed no gangs were for the best, so you're good.
Maybe comb through old revisions? Seems a shame to lose all those stands.

>They are going to be used in side-stories
>Talking about main story

Are you high or something?

Eveyone, I locked the backup booru from anons. No registration anymore. SkippyDame, if you are not logged there, ask me, I'll provide registration.

>Maybe comb through old revisions? Seems a shame to lose all those stands.

That's what I'm doing now, looking through past threads for ideas.

And I am definitely not logged there, so registration would be nice. Thanks Taffy.

In other news, I've also added two concepts to the Heart of Melody Doc:

"Editing" and "[CORE MELODIES]"

I also started assigning a "True" stand and an "Edited" stand to one of the Teen Titans in the story, Raven. Because I figured that "Editing" a stand user could possibly mess with their stand somehow.

You can register now. Tell me when finished.

Could you have her at least use her second ability to aid one of the MCs or use a minion to fight for/with her?

Okay, done.

Gotcha. Closed down the registation again.

Here's a thought.

Vicky.

She's supposed to be fuck powerful.

Have her force Summer and Joy into being her lackeys for the final battle to be free from PI.

No, I'm blinded by anger when someone mentions "gangs".

Before the robots arrive Dora's group is discussing with Woody about how Shirley and Gogo were left in Supermax to begin disconnecting the boxes. Woody assures them they can handle it and name drops their stands and abilities. Susie left something with an ear and a mouth on it with them so they can keep in touch.

Inch High and Penny compare notes, the whole group inside PI is now aware of the Warden's plan, Deadlock is against it on principle since a world of controlled chaos is just a world of order and decides to destroy PI from the inside out with a huge concert.

Giffany, who is still processing that she is a prisoner, decides to help with the escape attempt since if they don't stop the Warden she will never be free.

Then it goes into Penny in the real jail with Trevor in hiding while Trevor is studying the ruins working out this vortex. Then it goes to Woody having his episode, then to Sticks and Droopy, then Droopy VS Woody.

Somewhere in my other set of notes I have a scene planned out where Clarissa's dad re-spawns inside Supermax and he's pissed off, glowing with stand power, before he can do anything he's impaled by a chainsaw and the box next to his is torn apart, we see only Vicky's glowing eyes as she emerges.
Shirley and Gogo Dodo look in that direction while still working out a way to get these boxes disconnected.

Sticks, being already crazy, makes perfect sense of PI and part of the trick to getting to the Watchtower is to walk backwards to it while it isn't looking.
If they can't see it, and it can't see them, then they can actually progress, and it's looking at the concert.

On the way there they Susie gets contacted by Shirley about how a super dangerous inmate has broken out of supermax and is probably gunning for them.

That's the skeleton of progress I have right now.

Nice. I'd like to see some comments from Grizz and Bender after that. Maybe Bender mocks about how dramatic/edgy he sounds and Grizz and Oso just stare frozen with shock.

Psycho and [Psycho Killer] got it worse. Also, Joy combined all her Stand's abilities into the ability to reshape your memories and freely come in and out of people's lifes whenever she wants, that's a very creative and also quite scary ability for someone like her. I think the writers handled it well.

If I could write well and if I had a better overview of the course of the story, I would have helped you guys. I might try to do some greentext next time, so you guys can fix it if needed.

So do you guys always post the writing in here or do you just write it directly on the docs sometimes?

>the fight with Vicky is called "Waifu Ocean"

We could always bring back Psycho at the end when everything goes to shit and Warden's establishing Superhell.

I'm no good at coming up with Grizz and Bender commentary, but I do leave room for it when I can.

The idea here is Bender is kind of annoyed at how poorly the "kill bots" are being treated just for killing everyone.

I always post it to the threads for review, then move it to the docs some time later if it passes peer review or the thread dies.

Yeah, OK, I'll go with that for the Vicky fight.

The plan is for every stand user still alive who isn't inside PI to take part in that.

With the exception of Wong since Trevor worked him over hardcore after the Warden had already chewed him up and spat him out.

So her stand is basically pic related?

>A booster and a emotion booster assisting a person capable of extending damage of melee attacks
Couldn't Joy and Summer betray and take her on together because they are technically strong enough combining their stands?
>Halfway through the battle and the MC are almost finished, Joy uses her stand to enlighten Summer on a way to weaken Vicky
>Vicky is weakened
>Joy uses [Sweet Emotion] to take over Vicky's mind
>Remarks about Vicky's bitchiness
>They both leave
I'm weak with writing so meh

Not to mention it all implodes "with reports of a pile of excrement flowing out of the portal shortly after it closed".

Dora should deliver a "Can you say 'Soy un Caganer'" to Warden if she ever gets a chance too.

>So her stand is basically pic related?
Yep. It was mentioned before. We should make a reference to it with Summer.

>Summer: Your Stand's cool, but I know how to deal with this kind of thing. I've already been through a alien incident with these kind of power.
>Joy is speechless
>She wonders if [SweetE] worked on her.
>Summer: ...Even though I know you were there with us. Just sayin'.
>Joy: Wonderful! Then let's move on, there's no good on remembering those dark, sad times.

>Joy ends up making Vicky her bitch and Summer her ally.

Seems fitting for Waifu Ocean.

PI also needs to explode, sending a shower of criminals all over the world.

Penny will have [Glory Road] (or not, someone needs to steal it from the Warden though) so Interpol will be too busy catching the really nasty ones to go after any of the heroes.

This is cancer.

Both sound good.

How is people determined to create something original and creative cancer?

>all these non ironic trips
that's it, we need to nuke Cred Forums
this babby shit has gone for too long
>original and creative
oh lorde

Guys, after digging through the original five threads of this madness, I've figured out the villain for Heart of Melody.

Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

Don't know what to call his stand yet, but so far all I got is that it lets him change other people into how he views them through "Editing."

Thoughts?

Also throwing in Dexter Douglas from Freakazoid as an ally to the heroes. Maybe make him a hacker who accidentally uncovered Gaston's plot, and after learning about the hereos, uses his stand to aid them via technology from his home computer, like sending messages or messing with traffic lights and things like that, but once he gets dragged into a fight, may show he's not just a smart kid running interference on the internet.

Mainly by having his stand "Freak out" on his enemies.

A chunk of the part 6 doc is missing again.

>Now the entirety of it has been replaced with the lyrics to "all star" by smash mouth with an extended "and they don't stop coming"

We got ourselves a memer here.

Fuck. Taffy can you deal with this?

That's a pretty cool list of characters. Even more that this is perfect for us to reference Cred Forums's hating for the nowadays cartoons. It should have more of this classic characters vs new characters theme.

>86419442
Who the fuck uses ironic trips, at least bait right.

I bet you're a memer from Cred Forums, aren't you

they are, most likely, some twat from Cred Forums.

How can I tell, well they aren't Cred Forums, at least Cred Forums was more civil in their shitflinging.

This isn't an anoymous message board anymore shitlord.

This is tumblr now, and my unique snowflake personality has to be recognised in every thread I go to.

Please, stop giving him (you)'s, it's all he want's.

Really? I was just planning to write an adventure with [MELODY] being involved alongside [STANDS] and included the GO! Versions of the Teen Titans since I couldn't think of anyone else to use for "Editing" victims by Gaston.

Still need some villains and a few more allies though, and also need to figure out Jessica Rabbit's [STYLE] too.

Pretty sure that is him, m80. Just ignore the shitflinging and move on.

Speaking of moving on, what are waiting on, again?

If you give me like a half hour, I'll dump a wall of green text.

Someone to get rid of the All Star lyrics and the stuff that got taken out to be put back in.

>Joy ends up making Vicky her bitch and Summer her ally.

This sounds plot changing I like it

Done on the lyrics part.

>Scene changes to a full frontal shot of the five members of Dethklok, they are intensely staring at something
>There’s a close up of their eyes at just how intense this is
>The angle flips around and we see a fountain, in the middle of the fountain is a sculpture of the Warden in a speedo doing that backstroke, the liquid filling the pool of the fountain is shooting up from his tooth gap
>Nathan is still staring intensely, but is the first to speak “That’s beer.”
>Pickles: “Yep, totally beer.”
>Toki: “Uh-huh, you go firsts Murderface.”
>Murderface: “You idiot, look where it’s coming out of!”
>Close up on the Warden statue’s smiling face still spitting out beer through its gap
>Skwigelf: “It’s a totally gay fountain.”
>Pickles: “Yeah, but it’s still beer, and all of us really could use a drink right now.”
>Murderface: “But we’d look totally gay if we drank out of this!”
>Another shot of all five of them still looking intense
>Nathan: “I think I have a solution.”
>Nathan wades into the pool and smacks the head off of the Warden statue, its head as if flies off changes expression to a frown and curled eyebrows of anger as if it were saying ‘Was that really necessary?’
>It now looks like the pool is being filled from a decapitated body
>Murderface: “Oh yeah, that’s totally more metal now.” And dunks his head in the beer
>Pickles, after watching Murderface for a minute as if expecting him to vomit or his head to explode: “Good enough for me.”
>All five of them are now drinking heavily
>Scene zooms out to Dora, Pericles, Susie, Wall-E, and Woody sitting on a hill side watching them
>Woody: “Ha ha, where did you find these guys?”
>The others aren’t as jovial, but they don’t look outright miserable either
>Dora: “You sure we can leave messing up Supermax to Shirley and Dodo?”
cont.

>Woody: “Relax; with Dodo’s [Cult of Personality] he becomes as strong as many images there are of himself around. He can handle all the heavy lifting. And Shirley’s [Ghosts N Stuff] lets her suggest things right into peoples’ souls, so if any of those guys get out she can take care of them.”
>Pericles gives Woody a look, like his eyelids narrowing
>Woody: “I can see you’re not convinced, teach, but we’d just be getting in their way. And also the more people there are running around Supermax, the fast the mad hatter will notice what we’re up to.”
>Susie: “I left a nugget of flesh behind with zem so zhey could stay in contact with us encase somezing goes wrong.”
>Woody: “So there you have it. Now all we gotta do is sit back and enjoy the day off.”
>Woody is looking smug as he kicks back and lies down on the ground
>This doesn’t last as dozens of robots lands all around them
>One of them with a screen for a face (Walter from Judge Dredd) shouts “TARGETS HAVE BEEN LOCATED, BOSS!”
>Dethlock is on their feet and scrambling, Dora’s group have taken fighting stances
>Suddenly pink lightning arcs through all of the robots causing them to cease up for a second
>The robot with a screen for a face is now displaying Giffany
>The members of Dethklock relax
>Murderface: “Oh, it’s just the virtual *riff* again.”
>Then the gears of his brain begin to work
>Murderface: “Oh *riff*! It’s the virtual *riff* again!”
>And Dethklok is back to being terrified

The main Supermoms artist ended up starting his own comic, going by his Tumblr.

Breast Quest never had a chance, the primary artist for that was only using it to gain followers and he smartly moved on quickly.

Golden Girl only went anywhere because the main artist is doing everything himself with limited input from others.

>Amazing Cred Forumsventures is still being worked on
Indefinite hiatus as Psu focuses on more important work, AKA things that actually pay. It's highly unlikely he'll ever draw another page IMO.

Ladybug is moving along slow as molasses.

These threads are even worse than any other Cred Forums group project because at least those other ones are/were somewhat original. This is just embarrassing fanfiction.

It's almost like anything that involves idea guys is fucking terrible and deserves to fail, how about that.

Psu was drawing another page of it just last week. I wouldn't have brought it up otherwise.

Premier Pulp is also coming back with the next issue due out in November.

You're a pessimistic guy with too much free time. Go find some other thread you actually want to be in and go there.

Very nice.

Though a important thing that we should estabilish is which version of Woody we're using in Part6. The three versions of him are very different personality wise.

>First Woody is flat out insane and dumb, though still quite smart in his own way. He's supposed to behave like a normal woodpecker. (this is the version I'm going with for now)
>Second Woody is a smug, bugs-bunny-like wanderer
>Third Woody is like a normal guy. Though he will only fuck you up if you fuck him first.

All three seem to be lazy at some level though.

>All of the robots surrounding them are crackling with pink electricity now and begin their advance
>Pericles takes charge of the situation almost immediately with his [Master of Puppets] and gives them some breathing room, there are too many targets for him to handle them all though
>Dora has [Boots] out and is blowing the JS-bots away with explosive kicks
>It looks like it was an easy victory, but then the robots begin reassembling themselves, as if every part knew where to go and what to do
>Giffany is on screen again doing an Ojo laugh with one hand up to her mouth “Oh ho ho ho, these machines aren’t like the others. They’ll keep coming back no matter how many times you smash them.”
>Susie already got Wall-E out of the fray since he’s still carrying Inch High and Woody is nowhere to be seen
>The robots get up and advance again, Dethklok are the first to be pounced upon
>Toki is doing his best to keep them from getting mauled with his unicorn horns creating a cage around them
>Giffany’s strategy seems to be to wear them down and then slaughter them
>Dora and Pericles have both realized this and are looking for a way out

>Susie and Wall-E both calmly walk up to them between robots like it’s no big deal
>Dora: “Susie, Wall-E, what are you doing?”
>Susie points to Wall-E who opens his hatch, Inch High is standing with his hands in his coat pockets while glowing with stand power
>Inch High: “My [Angry Inch] can handle this.”
>Giffany is now looking confused on the screen with a figure up to her mouth – “Huh? Where did they go?”
>The Walter robot is looking around with a hand up above its head, all of the other robots are also searching
>Dora’s group moves around all of them and over to Dethklok
>Nathan: “What’s happening? Why aren’t the robots trying to kill us anymore?”
>Inch High: “My stand interferes with electrical devices. They can no longer see us or hear us.”
cont.

>Pickles: “Holy crap, it’s a tiny man. Are you like a gnome or something?”
>Murderface: “Ha! *riff* you, you virtual *riff*!” As he says they he pushes one of the robots over, all of the other robots turn in that direction
>Inch High sighs, “We should move, now.”

I'm going with him being a dirty coward for now. First sign of trouble and he bails despite being pretty strong with MELODY and having a stand.

That was really depressing. I wanted to help Cred ForumsCo/ out of hope that we could finish it. It is a very interesting ideia after all and it has been executed well so far.

I'd been interested to help in Amazing Cred Forumsventures once we finish this up, if that can still work, that is.

Amazing Cred Forumsventures is like Psu's pet project Psu does during down time. I've seen the WIP pages of it 30 pages further in than the most recent completed page of it.

>Giffany: “I can’t see you, but I know you’re still here somewhere!”
>All the robots start attacking in every direction
>Giffany: “I’m sure I’ll kill one of you eventually! It’s just a matter of time!”
>The landscape is blasted in every direction, the beer fountain is totally destroyed and now there’s a beer geyser
>Dora’s group is already well away when a new figure descends from above: It’s Deadlock
>Deadlock: “What is the meaning of this? I sent you to find my band, not kill them. That privilege is for me and me alone at a time of my choosing.”
>Giffany now turns to face Deadlock, and she looks pissed with her hair flying around her and her teeth all sharp
>Deadlock: “What’s this? I seem to have missed one.”
>Giffany sends a cable at Deadlock to attack him with her stand and also to infect him
>Deadlock: “You fool.”
>Deadlock catches the cable and red electricity arcs back along it stunning Giffany so she can’t flee
>Nemesis emerges from Deadlock and grabs hold of Giffany from within the machine
>Nemesis: “I see, you are different from the others, but no matter, I will reprogram you just the same.”

>From a distance the others were watching
>Skwigelf: ”So our manager was actually a robots that's also a demon?”
>Pickles: “Man, that's metal as *riff*.”

found the culprits: (4 x 2) chan - co - 679920

I would, if the fucking app allowed to change docks to earlier versions. Damn.

Pretty good.

Maybe we could make some characters from Cred Forumsventures to appear in later parts? I think they would fit well in part8.

I'm New to Cred Forums and I just wanted to post this drawing I did some time ago

Cool stuff, user. Thanks for contributing. Any new artwork is welcomed in this project.

No, it was said early on that we should not include any of our board OCs in this.

Closest I think we'd be able to do is include The Spirit somewhere.

Thanks

I didn't know about this project, so I kinda did my own thing

So magnetism can affect [digitalized] objects? Hmm...

>However, as Murderface's hand moves to push the robot, it passes through him, calling the attention of the other robots

Overall, that looks good. I may add some extra scene before this though to show how Giffany was able to seize control of Walter and other SJ models. Unless that scene was already written but ended up missing because of the recent raids.

Wow, they're well organized. I'm legitimately impressed at their sheer dedication. Also kind of surprised nobody's thought of imitating me before.
Don't believe anything I say from now on, including reviews. Namefagging was a mistake, use your own judgments on my opinions. The onomatopoeia stand was a fuckup on my part, they've got me there. Considering locking the docs again, but only if you guys think I should.

Actually I didn't think to Digitize them when writing that.

And if I think about it, these robots would count as "living things" now, wouldn't they? Or not.

And Giffany was in the background when Deadlock first arrived in Superjail. She was the pink lightning arcing around the robots. She just stayed dormant until some of the robots Deadlock reprogrammed found Dethklok and then seized control of them from there.
So she wouldn't have had time to [digitize] them.

And I haven't added anything I've written so far in this thread to the doc yet.

Can you limit who can edit the docs? I'm usually the one to make huge updates to them anyway.

It'd be nice if only a few people could edit freely while everyone else still had the power to suggest things on the docs.

Hey retard faggot dumbshits, Psu himself said it's only intended to be a one shot so if it's finish (it never will be because Psu has a comic and Patreon work to do, and severe depression to battle) that'll be the end of it and idea guy group project fags will be BTFO once again.

Still need to work on how they win over Giffany.

Deadlock has just fucked with her programming, so now someone should say something that make her lock up and think for a while.

My goodness, that's priceless. This kind of thing is exactly why I decided to help this project.

This is too funny, reading through their autistic hating thread is too surreal to me. They really have nothing better to do than to invest time and energy on taking down us. This is as autistic as us if not even more. I'm genuinely amazed by this. I don't have words for this.

They're rensponsible even for making Cred Forums's channel-tan fags hating us, what is this shit. I should've searched what /cow/ when I could.

But really though, since this is a Anonymous website, we might have some real problems on recognizing who's a raider and who's actually helping.

I agree, too much namefagging was a mistake. But I don't really care about it, it helps to identify the posters better, and that's not really a bad thing.

Also, I was the one that suggested the onomatopoeia Stand. What's wrong with it? It doesn't work like Echoes at all, you know. It's not about sounds, it's about collision.

>implying this autistic shit is any better
I'm from Cred Forums btw

I was looking forward to seeing Freakazoid run the Part 7 race.

I continue to write the part and pay them no mind. I just find them to be very sad hearing about this.

I also know that the channel-tans anons do not hate us and that they are aware of this plot.
They also don't care and pay them no mind.

channel-tans are shit tho

>Don't know what to call his stand yet
how about [Based God]?

A lot of Part 6 feels pretty empty since barely anyone is actually working on it and writing it including myself but what matters most is that we get through it. We can go back and expand on past parts.

>but once he gets dragged into a fight, may show he's not just a smart kid running interference on the internet.
could have it that he can cause nearby electronics to wrap around him and become a kind of crude armor?

The 4kids one made me kek, haven't really kept up with them since. We're basically the same tier as them, can't really hate on 'em.

I'm really hoping sandcastles or whoever that was will still be up for Woody VS Droopy.

And the reason why part 6 has been feeling empty is because most of the writing has fallen to me, and I don't think my writing style is all that exciting.

I try to throw in call backs and other stuff throughout it to get anons interested, but it feels like no one ever picks up on them.

My skill set is limited, as my writing skills are semi-shit and I cannot draw but I'm slowly getting there so all I can do is make suggestions like most of the people here and kinda help alittle.

Also, could be a possibility?

uh I was looking though some of the part docs and it seems like some body fucked with parts 6 by posting a whole lot of Jeff and part 8 has just been completely replace with the word austim, just a fyi

I feel yah. I basically have to time thanks to school and I don't always feel like I can write what needs to be done. I'm hoping to contribute where I can and clean up some of the older parts as well. And I'm probably going to stop namefagging too

Quit commenting about the docs being vandalized. It doesn't matter, we can just fix 'em if we notice it's fucked.
My problem is I'm so far behind on what's happening I don't want to write greentext that contradicts everything else. I know I need to catch up, but school gets in the way.

The impressions are dead. Were they any good? Are they archived elsewhere?

It's the Cred Forums Jojobros and Cow fans at "rhymes with bait"-chan.

See So we haven't lost them.

Still makes me glad I transcribed the one of Dethklok when they first arrived in the jail when I did.

How can you tell?

I'd still opt for Sticks beating Vicky with her stand; something like Joy using her stand to weaken Vicky only to get killed herself when Vicky uses [Sid] to punch the ground beneath her which then carries over to Joy and Summer, before moving on back to the MCs.

The Joy/Summer combo against Vicky sounds better imo. I'd vote for it.

Cred Forums Here.
One of your anons posted in the JoJo thread asking us to stop "Messing with your stuff".

What happened exactly?

Some dude from Cred Forums messed with our docs and then blamed some other place did it.

I vote for Joy and Summer kicking Vicky's ass too.

You're telling me you haven't seen the Reddit posts about taking down Cred Forumsco/?
Man, you guys are fucking slow.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record

I also prefer Vicky, the "strongest" stand user in PI, being beaten by Sticks, who's stand has even less combat potential than Joy's.

No, that was 8ch's Cred Forums board, apologies Cred Forumsnon

What does sticks do? Can't check docs.

Both Sticks and Joy really irritate me but the former has a weaker stand which would make it all the more exhilarating and funnier when she beats Vicky.

Joy and Summer could help in stalling Vicky for a time.

I looked. Go check it out.

The plan was Sticks would throw her stand above Vicky's head and all the alternate universe vision pouring into Vicky's brain give her sensory overload and that beats her.

Either through it killing her or her passing out or it giving her brain damage, it beats her.

Only Sticks can safely navigate the multiverse through her stand, it drives anyone else mad.

It's something none of them, even Sticks, knew [Stark Raving Mad] could do, Sticks just needed something to throw and had a hunch this would work.

Sticks' stand is far weaker than Joy's because it isn't designed to be used on anyone other than Sticks.

Joy's stand is designed to be used on anyone.

Here is the basic idea to beat Vicky with Sticks:

>So say they encounter an enemy, Sticks can make that enemy see dozens of AUs all at the same time, they have no idea what's happening, no idea who is actually attacking them and who isn't, no idea which of the suddenly many versions of the people he/she was about to fight are real.

>Like say Vicky tries to kill Sticks, suddenly [Stark Raving Mad] is over her head and she's seeing hundreds of Stickses all around her. Some of them are huge, some of them are metal, some of them are punk, goth, demonic, angelic, whatever. She has no idea what's happening, and then there's just as many versions of her appearing going after them. She can't tell what to go after, she's seeing dead enemies and dead AU versions of herself everywhere.

>While she's stumbling around like a drunken clown, that gives Sticks ample time to get away from her or for someone else to attack.

Give Summer to deliver the final blow here since most of the MCs will be badly injured by [Sid Vicious] at that point.

I meant what does Sticks' stand do?

>crossboarding
Why?

Lets her peak in on other Stickses across the multiverse and somewhat accurately guess the possible futures of her own timeline.

Still doesn't change the fact that Cred Forums raided us to hell and back months ago.

That feels like a cross between D4C and Epitaph, which sounds strong as hell. But what if Vicky uses her stand to punch the multiverse and damage all Sticks' in said multiverse? Will that work?

itjustworks.jpg

I still prefer Joy doing an actual thing here instead stalling time because, like this guy pointed , her Stand has been marginally used whereas Sticks has been relevant enough in this story since the psych ward arc.

Just make Joy and Summer have a more relevant role in the whole fight, then Sticks does that trick and Summer finishes it with a definitive move. It sounds better than the vague scenario of Sticks beating Vicky with her apparently joke Stand.

I don't think she would be able to attack the Sticks from other universes if the Stand reaches her head, since the Stand will be linking all the alt-Vickys instead.

But wouldn't the stand connected to Sticks damage wise?

I opt for them keeping Vicky alive but severely mentally damaged, letting Joy use her stand to ride and control her and her stand Crash of the Titans style

As much as everyone on Cred Forums wishes you would just fucking die, I can guarantee you Cred Forums had nothing to do with the raid.

I couldn't care less about these threads as long as they assist in making sure Cred Forumsfags don't ever let their autism into our threads, and most people have already forgotten you even exist. Your cesspool of /mlp/ tier fanfiction is the Cred Forums equivalent of the common cold, the fact that your Cred Forums mods are lenient enough with this disgusting piece of fanfiction dripe to allow it to exist will always disgust me, but ultimately it's a good thing.
Less Aspergers for the people on Cred Forums that actually want to discuss the series and not write fucking awful and shitty OC garbage.

We ignore you for a reason.

>Type all of this out
>When we already past it and found the raiders

>He actually thinks it was 8/co/

She used the hell out of her stand during the arc she was in.

Every word she spoke through her arc was loaded with her stand's power.

Just because [Sweet Emotion] wasn't floating around in your the readers' faces doesn't mean Joy wasn't using it non-stop to manipulate Dora and Susie.

I don't understand how you don't get that.

It only SHOWS the multiverse, it doesn't let you TOUCH the multiverse.

/res/679920 see for yourself

I still don't understand why Joy would suddenly want to help the MCs after all she did to them

Also, I'd be satisfying to see Joy get her teeth punched in by Vicky, then see her teeth get popped out one by one by the stand's power.

That proves nothing.

there's no board named /res/

I never said anything about Joy helping the MCs.

All I suggested was that Vicky force Joy and Summer into being her bitches while she hunts for fresh meat.

I suppose Joy could point her in the direction of Dora.

There's also the issue of how these three even meet. That's yet another scene that will need to be written out and I'm still several scenes away from any of this.

It wasn't 8ch/co/, you fucking moron

She would only be doing it for herself and/or Summer, forced to serve her as her lackeys.

kek
Nice damage control, fag

I still opt for Sticks, though. Joy getting the good guy card in this seems wrong.

>I don't understand how you don't get that.

Ask that to the user who said that Joy's arc sounded like Yo-Yo Ma. I think everyone who read that got it, you don't need to act like people missed the point just because they said they weren't sastified with how Joy's powers were written.

I basically liked the idea of Joy being used again for Vicky's fight.

Who said anything about being a good guy? She and Summer are just defeating Vicky for their own gain: freedom from her. She isn't going to mess with the MCs again because the last time she did that, she got shredded and she has no reason to fight them.

Time passes.
>Scene is in PI, Dora’s group and Deadlock are gathered around Inch High as he talks over a device to the outside world
>Meanwhile, Wall-E is watching the Walter JS-bot with a stalled Giffany on the screen who hasan hour glass above her head turning over and over again with a shocked/stunned/expression of disbelief on her face (think modem/dial-up noises)
>She’s mumbling “Prisoner” every so often
>Wall-E waves a hand in front of her face to no reaction before getting an idea and rolling off
>Toki walks over and looks at Giffany on the screen “So this is the girls who Murderface was so scareds of? A cutes girl with pinks hair and ribbons?”
>Giffany’s eyes move a little upon hearing the word cute
>Wall-E returns holding something behind his back, then pulls out an arrangement of flowers “Ta-da.”
>Giffany begins laggingly moving her head to look at them before the robot jerkily extents an arm to accept them

>Scene changes back over to the others. Inch High has just closed his communication device
>Inch High: “So, that’s the situation. The Warden is going to attempt to merge his stand with the world and assume dominance over it.”
>Dora has a look of disgust, Pericles has his feathers ruffled, Susie looks the same as ever, Dethklok weren’t listening, Deadlock is the first to speak
>Deadlock: “Unacceptable. A world of controlled chaos is no different than a world of absolute order.” He begins steaming in his armor “I will destroy this place from the inside out.”
>Before anyone can ask how, Giffany has finally snapped out of her stupor, still holding the flowers “I’ll help. I want to experience what the concept of freedom.”
>Deadlock: “First we must construct a stage for all to witness the concert of destruction soon to befall this place.”
>Woody: “I haven’t been to a show in forever.”
>Dora: “And where did you run off to when the robots attacked?”
cont.

>Woody: “I told you, I’m a lover, not a fighter.” He winks as he says this.
>No one is impressed by this

>The scene changes to the inside of Supermax
>Clarissa's dad has just re-spawned and he's pissed off, glowing with stand power
>As he stands up, adjusting his glasses and looking like he’s about to get serious, a chainsaw bursts through his chest, killing him again
>The box next to his (which was damaged by Murderface’s stand earlier) is torn apart from the inside, a pair of glowing eyes visible in the darkness as a shrill laugh echoes out of the box
>Scene pans over to Shirley and Gogo Dodo who look in that direction, pausing as they’re working on disconnecting the boxes from their cables

And that's a good place to end the chapter of "Where's my Bread and Butter?!"

No idea what the next chapter should be title, but it's the one with Droopy VS Woody.

Which is the unstoppable force and which is the immovable object?

You keep doing that and they'll just keep coming back.

Will Joy have thicc proportions? Would love to see that.

I think she supposed to look like pic related.

I question the hair coloring design though.

Jesus that's ugly as fuck.

Good news guys, we can pay Cred Forums back for fucking with our threads.
>strawpoll.me/11269629
Cred Forums is attempting to ban general threads, we can get the JoJo general banned.

Cool, I voted yes.
Don't believe cripplechan's lies.

That's not good news.
That's not good news at all.

You're not working on the project.

Who cares about Cred Forums? Who cares about other sites? I don't and no one here working on the project should either.

We're all here to write the dumbest fanfication possible, not get in artificially manufactured dick waving contests.
Those don't progress the project.

It does though; one less nuisance to deal with.

Considering that they will lose general threads, they'll be pissed. And Cred Forumsco/ is their perfect stress relief. That's why I locked booru to 6 people only.

The point is, if we assist here, we'll be getting their own vengeance. I don't want for it to turn out as a Sansara's Wheel. Because if we do that, we will spiral to certain doom.

Ignoring the shitposters and instigators who are only here to try to make us fight some other place where they are doing the exact same thing over there to make them come over here and bother us.

I'm getting closer to Woody's episode now.

How should we present his traumatic flashback? Should it be all sketchy and like a crayon drawing?
How old was Woody during the events of part 3's ending? He's younger than Plucky, that's for sure.

Do we go into details with it or is only a brief amount necessary before it snaps back to the present and he starts acting like Daffy?

I already voted yes and you should too.

Woody's flashback would be that he browses Cred Forums and they're bragging about raiding us.

>Which is the unstoppable force and which is the immovable object?
Woody is the unstoppable force and Droopy is the immovable object

I'm sure that answer was obvious already.

I think we only need a brief amount. I'd save the crayon gag for Warden, I think it would fit him better.

They weren't kidding when they said that Cred Forums was basically tumblr

Voted yes, hope it does something.

Well I don't know. Droopy warps around to in front of whoever his target is wherever they are.

So minimal expansion then.

Where should they be when he has his episode?

Deadlock and Dethklok aren't around for it, they're busy with prepping for the concert with demons and robots providing the labor.

So where and why have Dora's group wandered off to before Woody gets set off?

Cred Forums is mad at us again.

I hear Cred Forums is already getting ready for another attack.

>Cred Forums
>mad
I mean, if that's what makes you feel better.

I'm not mad, I just think you're stupid.

Is there any general more cancerous on Cred Forums than the JoJo general? They're practically Cred Forums at this point.
Spread the strawpoll link IRC.

>Cred Forums is laughing at us again
FIFY

We'll see who gets the last laugh after Cred Forums decides to remove all generals.

>Implying this isn't what you deserve this after raiding us.
Cred Forums dishes out the heat but can't handle it when it's flung right back at them.
Pathetic.

They already said what they're planning to do. Migrate to Cred Forumsco/ and talk about JoJo here.

Literally nobody on Cred Forums cares about neither this project nor Cred Forums as a whole, not even enough to fuck with it.

You people are supreme autists.

That won't stop us from making our "fanfiction", I don't know why they would even come here.
Nothing will change.

Bullshit, they're over there on Cred Forums making fun of Vicky's stand right now.
I'm 100% sure that you guys have a Discord or a Skype channel setup and are coordinating attacks.

Yeah, we only made fun of it because you autists started this shit and drew our attention to it to begin with.

>I'm 100% sure that you guys have a Discord or a Skype channel setup and are coordinating attacks.
You need to be 18 or older to use this site, user.

>I'm 100% sure that you guys have a Discord or a Skype channel setup and are coordinating attacks.
Do you pay attention to the words you type?
We could hardly give less of a fuck about your shit
We have our own shit to deal with

Stop projecting, you fucking Cred Forumsutist.
Do you know how much work was put into those Docs that we are never going to get back?
Go fuck yourself, and your shitty Cred Forums general.

You're delusional if you actually think this, out of all the autists we have no one could be fucked doing this let alone even care about that much about this place.
They weren't kidding when people said this place was tumblr 2.0

None of you people complaining about Cred Forums are actually here to work on this project, you're just here to complain about Cred Forums.

I need a reason why Dora's group has moved away from where Deadlock is now directing the construction of a concert stage.

They caught a glimpse of Warden? Dredd shows up to make sure things are up to code? Vicky attacks?

So gravity applies to shit-posters and autist too. Interesting.

Fuck off, you child. No, I don't know how much work was lost because I never even knew this shit was a thing until Cred Forums entered our thread and started crying about it.

This is the worst thread on Cred Forums.

How embarrassing, this is some /mlp/-tier shit. Please stop.

>being surprised that a jojo thread composed of memes is shit
theres a reason why they are called the mlp fanbase of anime user

>mlp fanbase of anime
In what way? There are plenty more anime fanbases that deserve that title. I don't even think many people even talk about it outside of Cred Forums.

Outside of Japan that is.

>Cred Forums says they didn't raid us
>They say this by raiding us and calling us a bunch of faggots.
Typical Cred Forumsutism logic, everyone.

No, Dredd is still in the real jail and Warden dopples are a common sight.

Maybe they were headed back to supermax so Inch could get a look at it?

After the Woody and Droopy thing they abandon that idea as Droopy begins taking them to the watch tower.

>Implying Cred Forums weren't the ones to crash in our threads in the first place
The only reason we know about your project is because you come to our threads and complain about it

I think what user was referring to was that most people on mlp back then were there for the memes and didnt watch the show

And the result is clear. Someone is trying to pit Cred Forums JoJo general and Cred Forumsco/.

And I can even see the potential Result. People from both sides spam, belittle and do typical autistic shit.

Let's just move on, okay? This is getting really out of hand, and I want to see the culprits. I have a gut feeling Cred Forums JoJo general were not the vandalisers.

You thick-skulled faggots seem unable to read: desuarchive.org/co/thread/86219941/#86285185
desuarchive.org/co/thread/86390565/#86422544

>dont mind the guy behind the curtain
yeah not this time, last time i followed that advice the manga archive project went to shit because somebody fucked with it with trolling in mind and people lost interest

I meant not being autistic with JoJo general.

I do want to know the man behind the curtain. And at least their reasons for the shitstorm.

What the fuck is this?

Cred Forums has JoJo threads now of all things?

But still no manga/cartoons split?

Don't people read real comics anymore?

Fuck this gay board

since 2011 fucking it up

Yeah, but the difference being that the people sharing and watching those Roundabout videos don't even know of JJBA, let alone Yes. Those people don't need any context of what JoJo or Yes are to enjoy it, unlike any MLP meme.

/cow/ and cripplechan's Cred Forums. Was already posted, man.

People still use eightchan? Why? Last time I went there it was inactive as fuck.

Okay. Can't check them on phone for some reason. Will do when on computer

You know, if you really wanted to combat this, you'd ignore them and help work on part 6.

Right now I'm hoping to see some more discussion on the whole Woody flashback thing before I actually write it out.

Probably not going to do that until much later tomorrow though.

Just don't fucking post, that's playing right into their hands.

I see your point. Gimme a few mins to think up.
Never planned to post. Just to watch.

Welp, time to listen to A Flock of Seagulls until this all blows over.

Whatever, here's a bump before bed.

More of me stumbling through writing this later probably.

Here's my bump too, hope the thread gets better later.

Keep on trucking, you bastards.

Thanks!

mid-day brit bump

Did noone really thought that maybe Vicky is weakened by Sticks AND that's what makes Joy be able to take her over and end the battle?

That's what I initially thought when I wrote that.

Also, what's going on with all this shitfest during the night?

New vector.

This whole situation is too funny. Don't they realize how autistic it is to actually care about this.

see

>Did noone really thought that maybe Vicky is weakened by Sticks AND that's what makes Joy be able to take her over and end the battle?

I thought of that too.

Okay, just checked and Freakazoid doesn't seem to be in the race, someone makes the 'Wooosh!' noise he does, but that's it.

I.... don't think [BASED GOD] is a song name...

Maybe the song [YOU'RE SO VAIN] could be the stand's name?

I was actually thinking he'd "freak out" and pull a jekyll and hyde thing with his stand in all honesty!

Did some more specifications for the TRUTH as Reviewfag advised:

Name: [NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA]
User: Huey Freeman (The Boondocks)
Appearence: A punchghost-like fusion of the NIGGA stereotypes in The Boondocks.
Abilities:
TRUTH: Subjective matters don't affect and aren't affected by [NIGGA]. What is [right] is the [objective true reality], however many incomplete facets of the truth exist, causing opposing views may be both [right] at times. In those situations, [NIGGA] can make Huey see what is true in both views. The definition of universal [truth] depends mostly on who is writing, but Huey's morals tends to be stoic and liberal.

WHAT PEOPLE REALLY NEED: The user can use [NIGGA] to call out [bullshit] through speeches, arguments or interrogations. Whenever he's right at speaking a [truth], the target [bullshit] will be gone instantly or will be (loudly) revealed instantly. It can cancel supernatural illusions, instantly bring common sense on other people or change the course of the moment. To explicitly activate this, the user might add “[NIGGA]” to the phrase, ie. “[NIGGA], this is [bullshit]”, “You’re going to fucking die, [NIGGA]”.

HUEY IS ALWAYS RIGHT: During a fight, the Stand synchronizes it with the[STAR] radiation of the extradimensional [hidden plot course] and gets a boost depending on how [right]/[close to the truth] the user is. Due to this, Huey must keep being with touch with the [truth] to keep his Stand’s punchghost power at maximum.

THAT SHIT AIN’T RIGHT, [NIGGA]: Huey is instinctively directed towards [reality], thus rendering him immune to dellusions or manipulation of any kind (though he might still have his vision blurred by an illusion, he instinctively knows it is not real).

This Stand can aid an interrogation or investigation as it reveals the truth if it is called out by someone (which can be someone other than the user). I’d say Huey should be working in some kind of investigation if he’s going to use this Stand.

I don't know what the fuck goes on in these threads, but OP's pic is so fucking cool, I'm ready to get into it. Will it take six months of lurking these threads? This thread makes me feel like a damn noob...

Here's a Nazi Murderface pic, because I have nothing else to contribute.

Just read the part 6 doc (it's probably vandalized but that's life) and get a feel for where we are. Even just tossing out ideas is appreciated.

Cool thing, user. We're needing some more contributors to keep this project going. It was executed pretty well and the ideias are interesting, I'm sure you like it.

Read the story parts docs to understand what this is about.

So the raids have me thinking, and eightchan actually has a few legitimate points.
>this project is autistic
Obviously. Pretty sure everyone here knows that this isn't fine art and we're just doing this for shits and giggles. Right?
>too much namefagging
They're right about this too, putting names on doesn't really add anything. The poor bastard stuck writing this has been user the whole time, no reason others can't be too.
>Reviewfag has too much power
Dude only got the job because he was the only one who'd do it. Seems like half his reviews nowadays are "whatever you guys want" anyway.
>Dora's stand name is too long
Minor thing, but it really is. Could use something snappier.
>characters are thrown in at random
We used to pick characters based off their goofy outfits, but now we take anyone just because. I think that's something to be at least aware of.

Raids suck, but they also keep us in check. We've gotten a little too snug in our corner, now's a good chance to take a look at things and ask if we can do better.

>implying Vicky doesn't abuse Joy constantly while she's forcing Summer and Joy to aid her with their boosting powers.

This would make the Joy endgame more interesting.

>Vicky abuses Joy everytime they are together but respects Summer
>Joy takes it all with a smile
>When Joy has the upper hand to control Vicky, she brutalizes her before doing it
>[Sweet Emotion] stops her from going too far
Sounds interesting

>this project is autistic
Yes, though this project doesn't compare with other autistic projects with what I've seen so far. The main thing that makes a crossover dumb and autistic is being forced, out-of-character dialogue and just fulfilling one person's fantasy. None of these happen in Cred Forums mainly due to the fact it is not written by one person.
>too much namefagging
Yes, namefagging and circlejerking is bad and is very unwelcomed on Cred Forums. We should act as normal Anons and try to stop naming ourselves here, this is what makes Cred Forums more creative and participative than Reddit.
>Reviewfag has too much power
Reviewfag is alright most of the time though. Also, we need someone to concentrate power, so we don't devolve into anarchy.
>Dora's stand name is too long
Dora's stand is perfect the way it is though. It is shortened to [Boots]. Those faggots at eightchan are cherrypicking faggots that don't realize how Jojo has some Stands which outright music names, ie. "Made in Heaven".
>characters are thrown in at random
Yea, I think we should kinda group the characters from the same networks so each part has a theme. But that's also what makes Cred ForumsCo/ fun and bizarre. The characters in Part 6 are almost all linked to gambling somehow, it makes sense. This is one of the things that makes us fun. Those shits at eightchan don't like fun sometimes.

We should be harsher to our own ideias too, though not too elitist to make it die. We really could use some constructive criticism from time to time. They think our project is autistic probably because of the not-top-tier drawings instead of the actual story. Don't take everything they say, but listen to them.

Bump

Did some minor additions to [Sansão]. Don't forget, this Stand is about collision manipulation, NOT sound.

User: Mônica Souza
Name: [Sansão] (Jeyci Mendonça)

Appearance: Bound to Monica's plush bunny, Samson. Its power only reaches its peak while being used by its official owner (she can pass on the Stand to someone else if she wants to, maybe she gives it to Jimmy Five/Cebolinha at some point), but anyone can use its powers if they steal the bunny.

Ability: When Monica willfully collides the bunny on an surface or on opponent, a brief explosion of Melody is triggered in the form of a very bright [onomatopoeia]. Monica can completely custom the effects and properties the blow will have on the target and exaggerate them. For example, "POF" will cause it to be bashed with enormous force, equal to a punchghost's punch. "Splosh" will make the collision splash water. "Crack" will crack the target in some way. "Zoom" will make the object be thrown to wherever the user wants it to be. As a sub-property of this Stand, the bunny is indestructible. The only restriction for the customized collisions is that it must be done from a existing [onomatopoeia]. Monica can also do only one blow at a time due to recharge time, unless she’s ORA-ORAing with “POF” blows (Battle Cry is just a lot of these: POF, POW, SOC, POF...). Maybe it can change other collisions if the bunny is put close enough to it.
User Description: Monica is a kind, innocent, but occasionally ill-tempered girl. She is sometimes revealed to be immensely strong in her own comic, often beating up bullies bigger than her or acting as a bully herself. She often beats people up by slamming or throwing her plush bunny on them.

Role: Represents comic physics as opposed to cartoon physics.

>too much namefagging
If these faggots see the SU threads they will get an aneurysm

Afternoon Bump

Might be cool. Not sure how we'd work her into the story though.

Did we plan how Woody is going to end up fighting Droopy? Maybe Dora's group finds out that Droopy was inspecting the incidents on Supermax or blocking a important locked passage. Woody volunteers to take care of Droopy just like he did before going to Belle Reve.

The fight is some sort of cartoonish chase mixed with Jojo tatics.

Also, we got Part6 doc raided again with spoopy memes.

>doc
Who cares?

Is there something Dora still needs in the evidence locker? Is there a reason for Droopy to want to follow the gang around?

Pericles is still marked by Droopy's Stand and Sticks convinced him that he must send Pericles back to his cell (because technically he is not in the prison).

So Droopy gets in their way and they need to get him out. He doesn't necessarily have to be guarding something important, he just needs to be in the way.

>Who cares?
Yeah, we can just finish up Part 6 and then Reviewfag can sort out the docs afterwards, right?

Yea, I have finally read the Woody part in part6 even with all the spamming and I might try to write something about it.

Though my writing might be shitty-fanfiction-tier, so I need the write fags to help me when I finish it.

No, I already have a plan for it, it was on the docs, might not be there now, haven't looked at the docs yet today.

Droopy doesn't know about PI, he and Sticks arrive in the middle of Woody going full Daffy and Droopy fights him because it's his job to take the prisoners back to prison.

I'm planning to build up to that fight later today.

It's better if you write it then. I'll just come up with sone ideias for now.

I've just been calling this chapter "Unstoppable Force VS Immovable Object" but I know someone can come up with a better name.

>Scene is of Dora, Susie, Pericles, Wall-E, Woody, and Inch High walking along a river while the water is flowing above them
>Woody is in front leading the way before he turns around to face them while still walking backwards
>Woody: “There’s really nothing to see though, we’ve all been there and done that.”
>Inch High: “Maybe so, but I was out of it while I was there, and I’d still like to get a look at this Supermax place with my own eyes.”
>Woody shrugs and puts his arms behind his head “Well, not like I have some place to be, and I don’t feel like being used for manual labor to set up that concert.”
>There’s an away panel of Deadlock directing demons and robots in the construction of a stage
>Woody: “How are you on your feet anyway? I’ve seen people die in here before, they always come back wrong for a while after the first time.”
>Wall-E pipes up waving his arms a bit before opening his hatch, revealing the cockroach
>Woody: “A bug?”
>Dora: “La cucaracha there has a stand, [Sunday Clothes] we’re been calling it, that relieves trauma.”
>Panel of Woody, he’s walking slower now, his eyes are wide open, his mouth is ajar a bit
>Woody: “La… cuca… racha…?”
>Zooms in on his eyes before going through his pupil and into his memories

>Flashback
>Young Woody is in bed and is awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of a crash
>He calls out “Mom!”
>The door to his room open and his mother comes in “What’s the matter, Woody?”
>Young Woody: “I heard a scary noise.”
>Woody’s Mom walks over and begins tucking him back in to reassure him “It’s nothing to be frightened of, it’s just the wind.”
>She stands back up and is about to exit the door when Woody calls out to her again “Mom?”
>She turns to face him again, the clouds part and the moonlight shines in through the window
>His mother’s face is no longer her face, it has been replaced by the face of a crazed looking, raving duck.
>The duck yells “LA CUCARACHA!” as it lunges at young Woody, trying to strangle him with the same hands that just tucked him in
>Young Woody ducks under what used to be his mother’s arms and dashes between the Daffy clone’s legs out his bedroom door and into the living room where he trips on something
>He sees his step-dad, dead on the floor, a trophy covered in blood next to his head
>The Daffy clone is leaping at him now, laughing in a manic way
>Young Woody begins to glow with stand power
>There’s blood on the walls
>Next shot is of a crying Woody on the ground with his now dead mother
>Zoom back out through the darkness and into the present, Woody is still wide-eyed, but now glowing with stand power

>Scene changes back to the old jails under Belle Reve
>Penny has just closed a communications device being held by her stand

>Penny: “Things are worse than we thought. The Warden might actually have the power to pull his crazy plan off, and much sooner than I’m comfortable with.”
>Scene shifts to Trevor, dusting off a wall and examining some symbols on it “Yes, quite troubling someone like him could be allowed to operate for so long undiscovered. If we can decipher this vortex of STAR energy, we may very well be able to confront him on equal footing, if not stall him long enough for reinforcements to arrive.”
>Penny looks up at the ceiling and sighs “Strickland is always in the middle of these kinds of cases.”
>Trevor: “Yes, that’s what we do. When the time for the counterattack comes, I assure you every member of the Strickland old guard will be at your side.”

>Scene changes to Sticks, who is still in a cell in psych ward by herself, deep in meditation with his stand spinning at high speeds above her head
>Images flash in her mind of Dora, Susie, and Wall-E, only they aren’t HER Dora, Susie, and Wall-E
>These are cowboy, Big Guy, modern art, flat space, energy construct, etc. alternate universe versions of them
>All of them are alive from her current divergence point in causality, meaning they must still be alive in her timeline
>Sticks pauses her search for a moment and reexamines the modern art universe; there’s a bird with her other friends in this one
>Sticks eyes open “Pericles!”

I could use some help from here since I don't have a firm grasp of Sticks' linguistics.
What scene are really relevant to the story telling? Next she needs to meet with Droopy, can it just cut to her finding him in the jail or does she need Bobby to do that?

Should the Penny scene comes after the Sticks scene so it can just cut back to Sticks with Bobby going to meet Droopy?

She may appear as a native character of South America in Part 7 or as a comic-themed character in Part 8. That's my original ideia, at least.

I'd expect Woody to be more lively and playful than that in his infancy, but still innocent. But that's ok. Would be a little more fitting if she yelled “LA CUCARAAAACHAAAAA!”, like Daffy does too.

We could continue to Woody going insane and then have Sticks and Droopy appear suddently as Woody is about to snap. Sticks explains that she contacted Bobby later.

Very nice work by the way, user. Also, Sticks is the reason girl, but just a little more sassy and devious really. We can change her later if it seems more aproppriate.

I'm setting it up so Sticks and Droopy appear after Woody is already in mid-rampage. I don't want any characters explaining how they got there mid battle with a flashback, that's too much of a break in the flow.
They appear in the middle of chaos being caused by Woody and there's no time for conversation, only action.

There's too much time restraint on Woody's flashback to properly establish young Woody's personality. It's only supposed to be a brief flashback meant to establish what set off his trauma.

I'll make a note to change the yell.

I'm thinking I might as well have the Sticks scene come before the Penny scene now, but I'm still not sure if that fixes the pacing.

I'd say go ahead and type it out and if something looks wonky we can hash it out before moving on.

His appearance could change depending on his mood, when he finally snaps he turns into the first Woody

>modern art universe
please tell me isn't the Calarts universe

the first option sounds like a good idea, specially with Hermoso Tulio as the dictator of not-Chile

No, when I said "modern art universe" I was actually imagining the pages of Doom Patrol where Mr. Nobody was tripping out from the effects of Albert Hofmann's bicycle and how his appearance changed because of it.

Should Droopy and Bobby know each other?

Probably, they look like they could get along. Plus, Droopy does seem to suffer from some form of Depression or Schizoid Personality Disorder.

well, they both work in the same place and Droopy is one of the more civil guards in the prison outside of the Strickland employees.

Guy who suggested Vicky here (and Bluto and Donald Duck, among other things) and I just wanted to say that you guys are doing a great job so far. Keep it up!

Just trying to settle on a way to progress from where I am in writing that.

I think I'll just have it so we're seeing things from Droopy's POV with Bobby opening the door, inviting him in, small talk (Droopy never says anything during it), and then finally reveal it's Droopy when he's lead to Sticks.

Bump I guess.

Just so it'll still be up when I finally get around to writing more.

>Panel of a closed door
>The door opens and Bobby is there, smiling “Hey, come on it, thanks for coming!” as he waves an arm and gestures for the viewer to enter
>While walking down the halls Bobby continues “So how ya been? Guard life treatin’ you alright? The pay any better than when you were strictly Strickland employed? The Warden must really give you a hard time being one of the transfers. I always got the impression he never liked us Strickland folks being in his jail, keeping him from turning it into his personal playground. But where are my manners? Have a seat so we can talk more comfortably.”
>They’re now in Bobby’s new office where he mans the psych ward from, Sticks is sitting in another chair, fidgeting uncomfortably, eyes darting around the room and to the viewer when we enter
>The perspective finally changes around and we see Droopy, he asks in his monotone way of talking “What’s all this about?”
>Bobby is still all smiles, but before he can talk Sticks begins rambling
>Sticks: “Pericles! He’s alive I tell ya, alive! I saw it,” Sticks points to her stand floating above her head “so are Dora, Susie, and Wall-E, they’re all still alive!”
>Bobby, looking back to Droopy and clapping his hands together, “Well, there you have it.”
>Droopy looks the same
>Sticks: “You see, [Star Raving Mad] kind of lets me see the future, and I’m seeing futures with them in it, which shouldn’t be possible unless 1. The end times are coming and the dead are about to rise to concur the Earth by cornering the cheap labor market, or 2. They’re still alive right now.”
>Droopy still has the same expression
>Sticks: “And I know you have an ability that lets you mark someone so you can always travel to where they are.”
>Droopy blinks slowly, expression unchanged
>Sticks: “And that you still have Pericles marked.”
>Still no reaction from Droopy
cont.

>Still no reaction from Droopy
>Sticks, now more exasperated, “And wherever they are right now isn’t inside the jail.”
>There’s a pause, Sticks and Bobby exchange looks
>Droopy: “Okay, now you have my attention.”
>The tuft of red hair on top of his head stands up as he begins to glow with stand power
>Before he can do anything else, Sticks grabs hold of his arm and the two of them vanish in front of Bobby's eyes

>There’s a kaleidoscope of colors all around them as they zoom through what appears to be a tunnel and then through what looks like the Warden’s face with his mouth open
>They reappear right in front of Pericles, startling him something fierce causing him to fly up into the air “You?!”
>Droopy: “So you are alive.”
>Before they can say anything else, from behind them they hear someone shout “LA CUCARAAAACHAAAAA!!” as drills come flying from that direction, whizzing by them
>Woody is standing there, flaming with stand power, arms out like he’s ready to wrestle, drills flying all around him, his eyes have rings all around them, and he’s laughing, but not his usual laugh, a “Whoo-hoo hoo-hoo hoo-hoo hoo-hoo!” laugh
>Dora and Susie are in the background deflecting the drills with their stands
>Droopy, still deadpan “Oh my, this won’t do at all.” He begins to walk towards Woody

Stands and MELODY, they both have both.
Can't really check the specifics of their stands right now though.

Good work. Loving Droopy's humour and how it is the exact opposite of Woody's humour. They fit too well together. Also, I like the title "Unstoppable force vs. Immovable object" as it is.

I expect Woody to act like he did in this episode especifically: youtube.com/watch?v=Xg7q7xOzWug

Woody's Stand can plant drills in an opponent's body. When said opponent defies Woody, the drills will further pierce his opponent's body based on the seriousness of the defiance. Woody must know about the defiance and have his Stand active for this to occur.
Droopy's Stand can mark a target and then allows him to teleport to the marked target wherever he is.

I'm hoping whoever did Courage VS Wile E. Coyote in part 1 does this particular fight.

I have no ideas for how they fight should play out.

Well, I've set it up so there's a swarm of drills flying around him looking for targets to bore into.

I don't know what his stand looks it; if it's humanoid or just the drills.

It'd be cool if it was made of drills and could attack like a drill woodpecker beak.

it's a humanoid Stand:
>Appearance: a deformed, long-limbed humanoid seemingly made of leather, wrapped in chains, with drills replacing its fingertips
He could also have a drill for face/beak like pic related

Need sleep I'm afraid, I'll step in and do it tomorrow. Just determine how every character needs to end up at the end of it and I'll work from there when I get a free minute.

Well they're in PI, so it's not like anyone can die right now because of that.

Ultimately, Woody is not planned to be with them after this fight.
Not sure how Droopy gets ride of him, but he does.

If we have Woody come back later (no plans for this currently, but suggestions are open) then I think he'd be defeated for good by [Sunday Clothes] fixing his trauma.

So you guys using mugen or something for the fighting game?

What's Summer Smith's backstory in this, and what is her relationship with Vicky? (seeing as they're both /fit/ redheads)

I'm still coding in Godot, though I'd want to know if people would prefer if I coded in mugen.

If I continue doing what I'm doing in Godot, it is going to be only quite like the original Heritage at all due to the fact that it is just me doing it all.

If we do on MUGEN, we lose all originality and freedom and become just a MUGEN character set.

What do you guys choose?

I'm still coding it in Godot, though I'd want to know if people would prefer if I coded it in MUGEN.

If I continue doing what I'm doing in Godot, it is going to be only kinda like the original Heritage due to the fact that it is just me doing it all. Plus, one thing that discourages me is the fact that Godot is a bitch to export and make it run on other computers.

If we do it on MUGEN, we lose all originality and freedom and become just a MUGEN character set, I suppose. But that option seems quite good right now. The only thing that discourages me in MUGEN is that it needs more sprites, but I don't know.

What do you guys think? Maybe MUGEN is also easier to work in a collaboration too so someone else might pick what I left off, though I already did many things in the Godot game.

Arrested for grand theft.
Didn't they rob a bunch of places while time was stopped in the show?

The less she talks about the game breaking bullshit technology Rick has the better.

No idea how to integrate whatever backstory she gets into the part.

Maybe she was also in Supermax and Vicky tore her out of her box because she used to be her lackey in terrorizing PI before the Warden got bored with their routine.

Then they go to the concert and meet Joy there who sets them on the path to Dora.
I assume Vicky would have been a Dethklok fangirl before being thrown into prison.

So what, is this like the new Yu-gi-oh? This is gayer than anything Adventure Time fans ever did desu.

Last night bump.

Same here.

Last bump before bed.

>If we do it on MUGEN, we lose all originality and freedom and become just a MUGEN character set,
i don't know user, i've seen a few good fighting games done very well on mugen some even having their own systems, like the black heart or rumble pack for example, but maybe you should stick with doing it in whatever you're currently doing it on

And then Dethklok comes in and tries to "save" the MCs when it's already over, only to snap Vicky back into regaining her sanity who then goes on a rampage and the others run like hell.

bump

Russian Evening Bump.

Okay. Does Droopy wreck shop with him, or is it a more even fight?

Good morning everyone, going to try and work on Heart of Melody today.

Maybe he wears down Woody first, whitstanding the drills effect, then Droopy retaliates once Woody gets exhausted.

I think it'd be more even.

They both start out using their stands, but then the fight gets weirder and weirder as they both start tapping into MELODY.

I'm going to try to change it then. Its better than getting a game with shitty controls and simplistic fighting, right?

Okay, so far today, I added the name of Gaston's stand to the doc, and worked on the chase where Skippy's Stand manifests up to the point where Ed Bighead ends up in the pool of Lime Green Jello Lemmings to try and put out his fiery body.

I did not expect to wind up with a Scooby Doo Door gag between the anvil and the flaming banjo bits, as well as a cameo from Danger Duck of the loonatics, or two "slappy lectures" on the scooby doo doors or the "Hide one place and come out of another spot" gag.

When you think about it? [MELODY] and cartoon knowledge can lead to some very interesting concepts, such as [COMEDY MELODY] allowing for teleporting and spatial distortions that follow rule of funny.

Also, I now have it in my head that Screwy Squirrel was a very, very powerful Melody User, and Skippy inherited that potential.

So what's going on with this side story anyway?

Does it have any impact on the main story that we need to know about?

>Its better than getting a game with shitty controls and simplistic fighting, right?
I guess
i mean i can understand the whole "we lose all originality" thing because mugen is pretty much 'insert character here the game' but if you put the time and effort in both mugen and fighter factory, you could try to make the game that feels unique than just having characters crammed into mugen.

It's fanfiction of fanfiction. I imagine it's totally separate.

So far, it's sort of a thing that happens between parts six and seven, and unless Screwy's suicide in Belle Reve gets mentioned in Part 6,

I don't think there's an impact on it yet?

Here's the doc to explain what's going on though, since I'm not sure how best to summarize it. Not to mention I'm still very, very early in the side story in terms of events anyway.

Is Mafalda still relevant enough to appear in South America during part7 too? We could have characters from other cultures appear in their respective locations in part7. That would be a very interesting theme honestly.

forgot pic

Nothing in part 7 is written yet.

It's only barely tentatively planned and not even a complete plan at that.

We haven't established where the race will even start yet, only that so far it's going to go through Kaiju Hollywood, Nowhere Kansas, some kind of ocean crossing thing where they have to modify their vehicles to work like boats, Old Country Looniversity, some kind of air ship, Tulio's country in South America, the Moon, and whatever else.

All of that is "we'll get to it when we get to it".

And now, I've figured out Dean McCoppin's potential stand for Heart of Melody:

>[SEE WHO I AM](Named for a song by a group called Within Temptation.)
>Takes the form of a graceful scrap-metal sculpture styled to look like a “Venus,” style of statue with the clearly identifiable head and torso of a woman that seems to be shaped from part of a car, and the eyes closed. However, there does seem to be a magnifying glass lens fused into her forehead. Also has a giant Clam of scrap that can open and close around its body, one half of the clam has [TRUTH] on it, while the other half says [LIES]
Abilities:
>[FIND A WAY]: Allows [SEE WHO I AM] to locate whoever or whatever the user might be looking for, and guide the user to the target.
>[BREAK THROUGH THE SURFACE]: [SEE WHO I AM] fires off a beam of light from the lens on the forehead that burns the enemy, and strips away any lies they may be telling Dean, and also destroy any illusions sent his way as well.
>[FREE YOUR MIND]: Clamshell slams shut around the main body of [SEE WHO I AM] before spinning rapidly and creating a tornado of scrap metal that can try and tear an opponent apart, before opening up and giving a very un-ladylike punch to face.
>[REACH FOR MY HAND]: Basically, lets Dean use his stand as a transport as he rides the closed clamshell through the air over long distances.

I'm sorry, I couldn't bring myself to give him one based on the Iron Giant. Also, I now have the mental image of Dean just sitting on a lawnchair on top of a flying metal clam.

Either that, or him chilling inside the scrap clam with a cup of coffee while his stand pilots the clam.

Pretty good Stand. Can't get into the story yet because of other stuff that needs to be done, but keep up the good work.

Thank you, I'll try my best!

Would the Iron Giant work in part 7 as another Superman kind of character ingrained in myth and legend?

Maybe he's how the SJ-bots think of "the hero" when trying to imagine him.

And now I gotta go do stuff for some number of hours, so hopefully the thread will still be up later.

Looking at it now, MUGEN really is the best option. It is the only way this can go well.

Does anyone in here has any suggestions on what I should I do in MUGEN? Which MUGEN to choose or which tutorial to use? It would help.

>suggestions
like how the game should play?

I already have the main concept for how the characters will play, which is supposed to resemble Heritage's controls.

But I'm a begginer on MUGEN and I just found out Fighter Factory by your post.

It's better if you guys leave some suggestions on what do you guys expect too, or just some ideias for characters movesets.

There are some ideas on the fighting game docs, assuming they haven't been vandalized.

Well if you're new to mugen, and fighter factory, i'd suggest you check out this page mugenguild.com/forum/topics/helpful-mugen-tips-tools-and-tutorials-41715.0.html

Almost out of class, will write Droopy v. Woody soon. I'm thinking it's even until melody gets involved, then Droopy gets the upper hand pretty quickly.

Well. Finished the intro for Yakkity Sax, and did the ruined school bit up to Slappy's death.

I think I'll try and do a little more past that, but damn... Skippy Squirrel's going to need therapy at some point.

Also, still need ideas for Jessica Rabbit's [STYLE]

I'd imagine Woody's melody to be really offensive and crazed whereas Droopy's is just very persistent and dodge-focused.

Droopy should end up defeating Woody by somehow reflecting whatever Woody throws at him, like he does on his own cartoons. First Woody usually got fucked up by being reckless and trying to forcing his way through, so it would fit too.

I also expect Woody and Droopy to try to constantly outsmart each other with lines and such.

If only I could write that fight.

I think of Droopy's melody as kind of passive, Droopy himself doesn't do much. It just needles at Woody by fucking with his attacks or causing minor injuries until he snaps and opens himself up for the KO.

Hm. Obvious thing would be the lewdness and seductiveness, but I think that Chel's [BOOTY MODE] already covered that.

Perhaps Jessica Rabbit has the style of [INSTANT CRUSH]? Which, unsurprisingly, involves her heels, allowing her to strike extremely fast with them.

That's what I meant actually. He would just let the attacks flow, sometimes back into the opponent, can't do much damage himself anyway.

I think the KO attack should be mostly done by Woody and Droopy would just do some clever thing that makes it drop all back to Woody, KOing him instead. Just some ideias of mine.

We're pretty much on the same wavelength then. I'll be able to type it in about in hour.

>Perhaps Jessica Rabbit has the style of [INSTANT CRUSH]? Which, unsurprisingly, involves her heels, allowing her to strike extremely fast with them.

Hmm, I like that idea, I think I'll definitely use that one.

Also, how do the [CORE MELODIES] seem in concept?

Which basically boosts the power of a [MELODY] user whenever a song considered a [CORE MELODY] is played.

is it wrong I'm seeing that telling the difference between a regular song and a core melody is when the backdrop starts bobbing to the music?

I don't know? Never thought about that one...

But [CORE MELODIES] are really iconic songs related to either comedy or horror, like "In the Hall of the Mountain King" and "Night on Bald Mountain" for Horror, while Comedy has "Merry Go Round Broke Down" and "Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2"

The latter example for Comedy was also used for the Wishing Star song from Wakko's wish.

I could see him as an aging corpse guardian who never met Supes but is still inspired by him.

Actually, is in the Stand doc Hogarth too.

Starting now, will post when done.

I'm not sure if we're still using Hogarth. Back when he was suggested we didn't have a robot faction in the works.

Cool, looking forward to seeing what you come up with then.

Does Pericles still need to be marked by Droopy at the end of the fight? That might determine how things go down in the middle.

I don't see the need of keeping him marked, is he going to mark Woody during the fight?

Droopy can change marks during the fight since he can always re-mark Pericles later if he needs to.

I was thinking for a gag Droopy could mark the Warden during the final battle, so no matter how hard the Warden tried to get rid of him he'd just keep coming back and then bring Dora with him one of the times.

Okay, that should make things more interesting. About halfway done, I think.

>Droopy is walking dutifully towards Woody
>Woody laughs maniacally. “Oh, this is rich! Get outta here, little guy! I’d hate to beat up a pipsqueak like you!”
>Droopy pauses and looks at the 4th wall.
>”You know what? I think this is an escaped inmate.”
>Droopy turns to Woody and starts beelining for him, shaking his finger
>”Now listen, you. I expect you to go right back to your cell, this very instant.”
>Woody busts out laughing. “Oh, this is great! They sent the runt of the litter after me!”
>Woody sends a drill flying at Droopy. It narrowly misses
>”I don’t want to have to change my target, now. Then I’d have to punish you for letting a dangerous inmate escape.”
>Woody is in hysterics at this point as he throws a wall of drills in Droopy’s direction
>Dora and Suzie deflect a few more drills before looking up and seeing Woody’s attention is mostly on Droopy
>Pericles flies up to Dora and whispers, “It would be… unwise for us to remain here, I think.”
>Dora nods, and they slip away with Sticks
>while that’s going on, Droopy is still making a beeline for Woody. The drills Woody sends at him seem to bend ever so slightly away from him when they get too close, just enough to miss
>Woody wipes away a tear and looks up to see Droopy is still heading for him
>”Wait, what…?”
>”Now listen, you. Knock off all this stand business and come quietly with me. We don’t need to have any more trouble.”
>Woody realizes the fight’ll be harder than he thought and his eye twitches. “Trouble? I’ll give you trouble!”
>Woody leaps forward, ready to grapple with Droopy. Droopy casually stops and watches as Woody sails over his head and crashes behind him

>Woody growls and looks back. His leap was easily about twenty feet. Droopy is standing perfectly still, waiting
>”Are you quite done yet, sir?”
>Woody’s mind races, “Impossible! There’s no way that he could have ducked out of the way like that, and even if he did I shouldn’t have sailed that far!”
>”I ain’t done! Sorry if I’m BORING you!” Woody shrieks as drills bore into Droopy from all sides
>Droopy stands still and tanks the drill hits. He doesn’t react for a moment.
>Finally, Droopy sighs
>”You know what?”
>”I don’t think you’re coming quietly.”
>”Of course not! I’m loud and proud, all the time!”
>To make his point, Woody makes the drills whirr loudly. Droopy seems unimpressed
>”I’ve heard louder.”
>”Oh, you’re defying me?”
>The drills Droopy tanked burrow into his skin slightly. Droopy looks down with a hint of worry, but quickly shifts his eyes back to Woody.
>”So they drill in when I defy you? You just gave away your stand’s power. I bet I can beat you, now.”
>Woody freezes. Internally, he thinks: Damn! He’s right! But how could he possibly attack?
>Droopy yawns. “Now, if you’re quite done, it’s time to return to your cell.”
>Woody grimaces. “No! I don’t want to! It’s not like you can attack me anyway!”
>Droopy raises an eyebrow. This pisses off Woody so much he rushes towards Droopy, ready to swing
>A rock shows up out of nowhere and trips Woody. He ends up punching himself in the face
>”You! You defied me somehow!”
>the drills start up, but Droopy seems apathetic
>”No idea what you mean. You tripped on a rock.”
>Woody is about to counter, but isn’t sure. The drills die down
>Droopy smirks. “Quite bad luck, isn’t it?”
>Woody snarls and pulls out a bat, unconsciously tapping into Melody. He stares at it in shock for a moment. “Wait, what?”
>Woody thinks, but shrugs it off quick. ”Oh, who cares?”

>Woody takes a swing at Droopy, laughing.
>Droopy’s body contorts away from the bat with every swing, changing size as is needed to get out of the way
>”Dammit, you annoying dog! Let me hit you!”
>”Well, okay.”
>Droopy stands perfectly still
>Woody brings the bat down on Droopy’s head, but it bounces off of Droopy’s skull and whacks Woody in the face
>”How dare you…!”
>”I did exactly what you asked. Not my fault that your bat wasn’t very hard.”
>”It was incredibly hard, I assure you!”
>”Maybe so. But was it WOOD-y?”
>Droopy flashes a shit-eating grin. Woody roars in frustration and goes to town on Droopy with the bat, but it always bounces off
>”Alright!! You think you’re tough!?”
>”Yes.”
>Woody is seeing red at this point. He zips away and pulls out a bazooka.
>”Let’s see you bounce this one off!”
>Woody fires the bazooka at Droopy. Sure enough, the rocket bounces off
>”That’s what you wanted to see, wasn’t it?”
>Woody pulls out feathers in sheer rage. “Okay! Here’s one for ya! Stand right there! Don’t move! Don’t do… whatever it is you’re doing! Just stand there and get blown to smithereens!”
>Droopy shrugs. “Okay.”
>Woody grins and fires the bazooka again. Droopy gets hit and is sent sailing out of sight, face stoic the whole way
>Woody laughs in triumph. “I won! I won!”
>somebody taps him on the shoulder
>Woody turns around and it’s Droopy, still covered in drills and wearing a t-shirt that says “I had a blast in Smithereens, NE!”
>”You blew me right to Smithereens. Had to change my target to get back. And you know what? That makes me mad.”
>Droopy picks up Woody and throws him over his head repeatedly. Woody tanks this for a while until he finally drops an anvil on Droopy’s head while Droopy is swinging him over it
>Droopy drops Woody, who rolls away. “You attacked me! You DEFIED me!”

>The drills bore into Droopy again, so far that drills actually start popping out of his body on the other side. Droopy is too busy rubbing his head to care
>”Oh, I’ll have such a headache.”
>The drills finish and Droopy is standing there, covered in holes like a pincushion but otherwise fine
>Woody’s jaw drops to the floor
>”Now, I can’t help but notice that you’re at a disadvantage. Please come along.”
>”NEVER!” Woody yells as he sends a swarm of drills directly at Droopy
>Droopy allows the drills to get close before holding up a comically small sign
>the drills stop, look at it, and turn around towards Woody
>”What!?”
>”Read the sign, sir.”
>”But I ca-“
>Woody is interrupted by the swarm of drills hitting him
>”No! My own stand-!!”
>zoom in on Droopy’s sign
>it says “Woodpecker Season”
>Droopy gives a small smile. “A tired gag, I know. But it works, doesn’t it?”
>Woody drops to his knees. Droopy warps to him and slaps a pair of handcuffs on him.
>”You’re under arrest again, you nasty bird. Do not resist.”
>Woody scowls and turns to Droopy. “Listen to me! The second I get my hands on you-“
>Droopy shocks Woody with a taser. Woody falls unconscious
>”Well, that’s that… oh darn, the parrot got away. Phooey.”

It'll do for a first draft, anyway. Only concern is that Droopy might have won too quickly.

Sticks should show up with Pericles and surprise the shit out of Dora and Susie.

>Dora: "Where'd you come from?!"
>Sticks: "I'll tell ya about it later."

Maybe have it so Woody uses the humanoid parts of his stand to attack?

It shoots the drills out of its fingertips, but it does have a body and presumably a much larger drill for a beak.

It's a really solid piece of work though.

I don't think the Skippy sidestory is necessary; it just derails the part 6 discussion.

It hasn't derailed me in the slightest and I'm the one who's been writing most of part 6 recently.

And of course the whole Vicky thing is coming up soon, and I know anons want to talk about that based on chatter in this thread.

Will Donald Trump be in this?

Someone needs to redraw her stand into something better.

It's good. Droopy is alright, though I feel Woody is a little out of character, he should've been more witty, less serious and more loud-mouthed (and being as far as saying what his Stand does out load during the "ur defying me" part) in his crazied state. The course of the fight is alright though, not much to add about that.

I'd like to change some of Woody's lines mostly. Going to post some suggestions about that later, but good work nevertheless.

Do what you need to, I was only laying groundwork. I'm more familiar with Droopy than Woody, so I'm not surprised Woody seemed off.

I can't tell if you're a troll, or honestly concerned for the current topic.

Oh hi Troll, how are you?

I'll wait until after the fight is done being tweaked before moving on to what comes after it in earnest then.

So is Droopy now stuck with Woody or what?

The next thing that happens is the Dethklok concert. It serves as the single biggest, loudest, chaotic thing ever inside of Superjail and gets the watchtower's full attention.

During this time Sticks needs to use crazy logic in how to get to the watch tower.

I assume they'll be at the concert and Joy will be in the crowd and spot them, but Vicky comes tearing into the place and that gives Joy and idea.

Not sure how to get Summer into their group.

I think Droopy needs to make another appearance as Dora's group is finally making progress when Gaz's [Dark Castle] hinders them again. Droopy convinces Gaz to let them all through.

Now the Vicky battle could happen before or after that last part. It might make more sense before since as soon as Dora's group starts making actual progress to the tower, no one should be able to follow them unless they also know the trick.

There's also battle damage from the fight to take into consideration. I'd assume they got some healing stuff in jars from Toki's stand and carry them in [THINGS], but that might be getting too RPG-ish.

>I think Droopy needs to make another appearance as Dora's group is finally making progress when Gaz's [Dark Castle] hinders them again.

Why she would do that though? Can't be Warden's orders because he is probably not aware of their current status, or petty revenge against Dora either because that she wouldn't want to start a fight with Wall-E's friends.

She's still a guard of the jail, her job is to keep people from escaping PI if there ever were such a case.

Droopy is also a guard of the jail and makes an argument that the prisoners need to be returned to their proper place in the prison, and that there are non-prisoners present (Wall-E is included in this statement which is what convinces Gaz to let them reach the tower and get out of PI).

>Not sure how to get Summer into their group.
She was in Supermax too, right? Maybe she follows Vicky, either by free volition or coercion, after Vicky released Summer from her box.

>So is Droopy now stuck with Woody or what?
Is He staying with the group for now? He could go to what remains of supermax and shove Woody inside a container before dealing with Pericles.

Droopy doesn't know about Supermax though, he doesn't know anything about PI or the Warden's plans.

Let's go with Vicky and Summer used to be "partners" in PI mentioned above, only it was more Vicky bullied and beat the shit out of Summer to make her do what she wanted.

They go to the concert looking for people to kill, Joy spots them there and that's why they start going after Dora's group who are also close by. Let's say they went back to the concert because they don't know the way to Supermax without Woody.

Droopy has also gone there with Woody in handcuffs looking to get some answers. Woody slips out of them using MELODY when the timing is right.

Droopy could let out an "Oh dear." but before he goes after Woody he spots a member of Dora's group, could be any member.

The fight between Dora's group and Vicky's group should happen somewhere around here, then they're off to the tower, only for real this time.

That makes sense, though it would be more likely that Gaz would let only Wall-E reach the tower wherea the others should remain in PI.

I think Droopy should show up right before they meet Gaz which would make her ask what he is doing there instead being in the evidence area. Droopy brings the argument that he has been chasing Pericles and he needs to bring him to the psycho ward which is the place he belongs to, as well as Sticks since she isn't dangerous enough to be in PI. He also would point that particular group of prisoners actually took care of Wall-E, who is quite helpless and could be instantly killed by the demons and other prisoners that dwell in PI. Realizing Dora and Susie actually protected Wall-E all along while they were avoiding PI's dangers, Gaz thinks that is good enough to be in good terms with them and decides to let them be escorted by Droopy as long they promise her they will take him back to her father.

>There's also battle damage from the fight to take into consideration. I'd assume they got some healing stuff in jars from Toki's stand

Make most of them heavily brutalized and some of them looking they need urgent medical attention. [Sid Vicious] is supposed to be a very dangerous Stand and having healing stuff after that fight cheapens out the feeling of danger that that Stand should invoke. Just because they are the MCs things shouldn't be play too safe with them, it kills the expectation one or two might die and that slows the interest of the readers in a story like this.

Them being gravely injured would also make things tense with Gaz even further, to the point they will feel reluctant to start another fight much more until Droopy shows up.

>who is quite helpless and could be instantly killed by the demons and other prisoners that dwell in PI

Typed this before I saw the Droopy post about he not knowing anything about PI.

Just add that a robot like Wall-E shouldn't be such an extremely hostile place and the fact there were people caring for his safety should give Gaz the vote of confidence to let them reach the tower.

How do we get at least Dora back up to full fighting force for her show down with the Warden then?

Does the STAR vortex buff fix her up physically once she finally taps into it?

Notice how I wrote "most of them", not "all of them".

If Dora must have lots of strength so she can fight the Warden in the end, reserve the major injuries to her allies.

Hmmm...

Could Susie replace parts of her own damaged body with flesh made using her stand?

Technically Wall-E is also part of the staff/property of the prison AND Membrane's pet project, so that's another reason to escort him outside PI.

That's fucked up, I like it

You seem insecure.

You can think that if you want, I don't really care. So, unless you have some constructive criticism to give, please try and be polite. That's all I ask, nothing more and nothing less.

I just wonder if that'd be interesting or not.

Susie could lose an arm, a leg, an eye, any part of her body that's vital, anything at all, and still some how survive by turning her surroundings into flesh and fill in what's missing.

She could let her self die and re-spawn, retorting her body completely, but chooses not to out of spite to the Warden or because that would take too long and her friends need her help now.

Sounds kind of like what Giorno and Foo Fighters did. I'm down with it.

So we're working with base Susie throughout the story.

What would she look like after the Vicky fight if we follow this line of thinking?

I made this and I didn't have anywhere better to put it.
In my bad opinion, the reboot was fun

Time to get my thoughts straight.

After the Droopy fight Dora's group has lost their guide and are not sure of where Supermax is since these are different surroundings.

Need Sticks interaction and reunion scenes.

They hear the concert beginning in the distance and decide to head there to regain their barrings.

Susie gets a contact from Shirley and Gogo who have just finished re-spawning after Vicky killed them and warns them about a super dangerous criminal who just broke out of Supermax.

Vicky and Summer are in the crowd of the concert, Vicky was a fan of Dethklok before being captured and this is somewhat curbing her bloodlust. Summer is with her, being forced along under one arm sometimes.

Droopy is also in the crowd with Woody still cuffed asking anyone close by "Excuse me... Excuse me..." but they're always getting shoved away in a mosh pit before he can get any further. He's trying to get information and what's going on.

Joy is also in the crowd, fuming a little as she's manipulating people into killing each other for her amusement to blow off stress (or whatever, she just needs to be there). She spots Vicky and Summer in the crowd killing people like it's nothing and gets a Grinch-tier look about her face when she also spies Dora way off in the distance, so she moves in closer to Vicky.

That should be a sufficient to setting up the next conflict. The events still need to be written out first, but I like making my path clear before hand.

I also want to have Clarissa's dad in the crowd shaking and fumbling to light a pipe after all the pain he's gone through in PI only to get burned alive by something from the pyrotechnics or his pipe exploding. He needs to have still not learned his lesson and be creeping on someone or something when this happens.

Guess I'll try expanding on this later.

For now, last bump before bed. Maybe whatever tweaks need to be made to the Droopy VS Woody fight will get posted to keep the thread alive through the night.

If the tweaks don't get made, just keep going. No use waiting on something that may or may not happen.

Here's my fixed version with appropriate Woody lines according to my childhood memories. This is supposed to be more like First Woody.

>Droopy is walking dutifully towards Woody
>Woody looks down at him and contemplates Droopy with a wondered look. As if he was looking at a cute gift made just for him. “Oh, this is rich! Do you really think you can defy me and my [Aint No Son], little guy? I’d love to beat up a pipsqueak like you!”
>Droopy pauses and looks at the 4th wall.
>”You know what? I think this is an escaped inmate.”
>Droopy turns to Woody and starts beelining for him, shaking his finger
>”Now listen, you. I expect you to go right back to your cell, this very instant.”
>Woody blushes. “Oh, this is great! They sent the runt of the litter after me. FOR me!”
>Woody spasms a pose and sends a drill flying at Droopy.
>It narrowly misses
>Droopy: ”I don’t want to have to change my target, now. Then I’d have to punish you for letting a dangerous inmate escape.”
>Woody is already in hysterics at this point as he throws a wall of drills in Droopy’s direction
>Dora and Suzie deflect a few more drills before looking up and seeing Woody’s attention is mostly on Droopy
>Pericles flies up to Dora and whispers, “It would be… unwise for us to remain here, I think.”
>Dora nods, and they slip away with Sticks
>Dora: "Where'd you come from?!"
>Sticks: "I'll tell ya about it later."
>while that’s going on, Droopy is still making a beeline for Woody. The drills Woody sends at him seem to bend ever so slightly away from him when they get too close, just enough to miss
>Woody wipes away a tear and looks up to see Droopy is still heading for him
>”Whoa!”
>”Now listen, you. Knock off all this stand business and come quietly with me. We don’t need to have any more trouble.”
>Woody realizes the fight’ll be harder than he thought and his eye twitches.
>“Trouble? I AM the cartoon personification of TROUBLE!”

cont.

>Woody leaps forward, ready to grapple with Droopy. Droopy casually stops and watches as Woody sails over his head and crashes behind him”
>”Hey!”
>Woody growls and looks back. His leap was easily about twenty feet. Droopy is standing perfectly still, waiting
>Woody’s mind races, “What!? There’s NO way that mutt could have ducked out of the way like that, and even if he did I shouldn’t have sailed THAT far!”
>”I ain’t done yet, PAL!” Woody shrieks as drills bore into Droopy from all sides
>”You’re fucking dead, fiddo!”
>Finally, Droopy sighs
>”You know what?”
>”Well, ME NEITHER!”
>To make his point, Woody makes the drills whirr loudly. Droopy seems unimpressed
>”I’ve heard louder.”
>Woody replies with an angry commentary concentrated in one ballon box: ”Oh-ho-ho, you’re defying me? I’ll have you know I was the top Stand user in my whole dang forest with my defying-powered Stand, which pulverized every one that [defied me] and called me CRAZY, you're nothing to me but another living pinetree asking to be carved out alive by my Stand!”
>The drills Droopy tanked burrow into his skin slightly. Droopy looks down with a hint of worry, but quickly shifts his eyes back to Woody.
>”So they drill in when I defy you? You just gave away your stand’s power. I bet I can beat you, now.”
>Woody freezes. He whispers to the audience: ”Oh no, I hope he doesn’t know how bad I am at fighting other Melody Users!”

cont.

>Woody leaps forward, ready to grapple with Droopy. Droopy casually stops and watches as Woody sails over his head and crashes behind him”
>”Hey!”
>Woody’s mind races, “What!? There’s NO way that mutt could have ducked out of the way like that, and even if he did I shouldn’t have sailed THAT far!”
>”I ain’t done yet, PAL!” Woody shrieks as drills bore into Droopy from all sides
>”You’re fucking dead, fiddo!”
>Finally, Droopy sighs
>”You know what?”
>”Well, ME NEITHER!”
>”I’ve heard louder.”
>Woody replies with an angry commentary concentrated in one ballon box: ”Oh-ho-ho, you’re defying me? I’ll have you know I was the top Stand user in my whole dang forest with my defying-powered Stand, which pulverized every one that [defied me] and called me CRAZY, you're nothing to me but another target asking to be carved out alive by my Stand!”
>Woody freezes. He whispers to the audience: ”Oh no, I hope he doesn’t know how bad I am at fighting other Melody Users!”

cont.

>Droopy yawns. “Now, if you’re quite done, it’s time to return to your cell.”
>Woody grimaces. “WHAT? Do you think I’m crazy? I’M NOT CRAZY!!!”
>Droopy raises an eyebrow. This pisses off Woody so much he rushes towards Droopy, ready to swing a blow
>A rock shows up out of nowhere and trips Woody. He ends up punching himself in the face
>”You! You defied me AGAIN!”
>the drills start up, but Droopy seems apathetic
>”No idea what you mean. You tripped on a rock.”
>Woody is trambling with rage and is about to counter, but isn’t sure. The drills die down
>Droopy smirks. “Quite bad luck, isn’t it?”
>Woody snarls and pulls out a bat out of his back, unconsciously tapping into Melody. He stares at it in awe for a moment. “Wow, did I just pick a baseball bat out of my butt now?”
>Woody thinks for a second, but shrugs it off quick. ”Well, that's fun!”
>Woody playfully takes a swing at Droopy with full charge.
>Droopy’s body contorts away from the bat with every swing, changing size as is needed to get out of the way
>”Heey! That’s not fair! One more un-strike and you're out!”
>”Well, okay.”
>Droopy stands perfectly still

cont.

>Woody brings the bat down on Droopy’s head, but it bounces off of Droopy’s skull and whacks Woody in the face
>”You cheated!”
>”I did exactly what you asked. Not my fault that your bat wasn’t very hard.”
>”It was incredibly hard, I assure you’d have DROPP-ed dead!”
>Woody laughs mockingly at his own joke.
>”Maybe so. But was it WOOD-y?”
>Droopy flashes a shit-eating grin. Woody roars in frustration and goes to town on Droopy with the bat, but it always bounces off
>”What are you!? Some kind of abomination OP character made just to frustrate me in this story?”
>”Yes.”
>Woody is seeing red at this point. He zips away and pulls out a bazooka.
>”Let’s see you bounce this one off!”, he then laughs his signature Woody laugh.
>Woody fires the bazooka at Droopy. Sure enough, the rocket bounces off
>”That’s what you wanted to see, wasn’t it?”
>Woody throws the bazooka away in sheer rage. “Okay! Here’s another one for ya! Stand right there! Don’t move! Don’t do… whatever it is you’re doing! Just stand there and get blown to smithereens!”
>Droopy shrugs. “Okay.”
>Woody grins and fires with a bazooka two times bigger than the last one. Droopy gets hit and is sent sailing out of sight, face stoic the whole way
>Woody laughs in triumph and looks over to the audience. “Looks like that guy couldn’t drop his cool even when he was being dropped out of the plot after all.”
>somebody taps him on the shoulder
>Woody turns around and it’s Droopy, still covered in drills and wearing a t-shirt that says “I had a blast in Smithereens, NE!”
>“You blew me right to Smithereens. Had to change my target to get back. And you know what? That makes me mad.”
>Droopy picks up Woody and throws him over his head repeatedly. Woody tanks this for a while until he finally drops an anvil on Droopy’s head while Droopy is swinging him over it
>Droopy drops Woody, who rolls away.

cont.

>He has a burned-out, but angry look on his face.
>“You defied me FOR THE LAST TIME!”
>The drills bore into Droopy again, so far that drills actually start popping out of his body on the other side. Droopy is too busy rubbing his head to care
>”Oh, I’ll have such a headache.”
>The drills finish and Droopy is standing there, covered in holes like a pincushion but otherwise fine
>Woody’s jaw drops to the floor
>“Now, I can’t help but notice that you’re at a disadvantage. Please come along.”
>“NEVER!” Woody yells as he sends a giant swarm of drills directly at Droopy.
This part down here is a recreation of the KO part more focused on the weakness of Woody's Stand, take it more like a suggestion than a fix:
>Droopy allows the drills to get a little closer before holding up a comically small sign.
>Woody: “OOH, What the heck!?”
>“Hold this tighly.”
>Droopy continues, “Now read the sign, sir”.
>Woody reads out loud. Zoom in on the sign
>“Well, it says: Wood. Pecker. Hunting. Season…”
>“You just defied yourself, sir.”
>!!!
>The drills turn around towards Woody just as they were going to get Droopy.
>“No! My own stand-!!”
>Woody is finished by the huge swarm of drills before he can tell them to stop.
>Droopy gives a small smile. “A tired gag, I know. But it works, doesn’t it?”
>Woody drops himself on the ground, all fucked up. Droopy warps to him and slaps a pair of handcuffs on him.
>“You’re under arrest again, you nasty bird. Do not resist.”
>Woody scowls and turns to Droopy. “One more thing, pal… That joke is grossly overrated, you hack…”
>Droopy shocks Woody with a taser. Woody falls unconscious
>“Well, that’s that… oh darn, the parrot got away. Phooey.”

Please correct me if something looks too cheesy or too weird.

I don't see anything too weird of cheesy with it.
It's a MELODY fight, so that's how it's supposed to be.

I think MELODY should feel weirder and weirder whenever it comes up as the parts go on since it should contrast heavily with whatever else is happening. If it comes up in part 8, genre savvy characters should comment how it feels out of place in the story being told.

I've been mulling over an idea for part 7 where a Horror MELODY user should be in the group of main characters since SBR had Spin, which was Ripple and MELODY is partially our Ripple stand in.

I'll try to keep going later today with expanding the necessary in-between stuff I mentioned in my post two up above yours.

Depends on how much free time I have.

I'm surprised we bothered to bring it back, actually. It's a cool idea, but I was positive we'd drop it in favor of more stands.

STYLES and MELODY have been included in each part, no matter how small the role.

If we introduce something cool in one part, I make it a point to think of how it can be relevant again in later parts.
Like pillar men, cyborgs, stand robots, and atomic super men; all things that would probably have been one part wonders, but I or someone else was able to think of a way to make them relevant again in another part.

I remember we had two Spin equivalents for part 7, but they were dropped along with the universe reset

Speaking of cyborgs, who was the cyborg of part 8? that bitch from Diaz' comic?

I have no ideas for part 8 currently.

I did have an idea that Gatlock (from Generator Rex) could be a minor antagonist of part 7. He keeps trying to raid the JS-bots' city near the sunken Looniversity with his motorcycle gang since he wants the stand jawbreakers powering the robots so he can get a stand.
He has robot arms, so that makes him a cyborg.

So is everyone OK with this direction?

What should be the venue for the Vicky fight?

Yeah, sounds good, though I wonder what would happen if Woody is caught in the fight.

Depends if we want Woody to have some closure or not.

The plan for getting him out of the picture is probably for [Sunday Clothes] to develop a new ability that keeps effecting a person without them needing to be wrapped up in the lights.

With how much [Sunday Clothes] has been used, it's not too much of a stretch for a evolution of its power to come about and make Woody overcome his trauma, pacifying him.

Oh, and what sort of theme should the Dethklok concert have?

It's Dethklok, what do you think?

I don't know, I'm asking if anyone has any ideas.

I mean, what kind of stage would robots and demons working together build?

Something metal as fuck. These are convicts too, there should be spikes and flames and Wardens with X'd out eyes everywhere.

>Scene changes to Dora’s group again who are still running and breathing heavily while speaking, Inch High is still riding on Wall-E
>Sticks: “So, what have I missed? Actually, what is this place? I don’t know if you guys noticed, but there’s a river floating in mid air above our heads. That’s a sign of little green men tampering with history by introducing cavemen to dinosaurs for death battles and-“
>Susie: “Sticks, while we are happy to see you again, did you not notice ze Warden before you were sent to zis place?”
>Sticks: “Yeah, me and Droopy went right through his face before landing in front of you guys. Is the Warden operating some kind of secret fight club as a blood game to appease ancient beings not from this Earth?”
>Dora: “We’re inside the Warden’s stand.”
>Sticks: “The Warden’s stand?!”
>Dora: “How did you think you got here?”
>Sticks: “I grabbed on to Droopy and his stand brought us here.”
>Dora stops in her tracks causing the others to almost fall over as well and for Pericles to loop back around as he was flying way ahead of them suddenly
>Dora: “You mean there’s another way in here? Can he get us out?”
>Sticks: “Uh, no. Probably not. His stand lets him warp to people he’s marked, so it was a one-way trip to Pericles… So you’re saying we’re trapped inside the Warden’s stand?”
>Pericles: “Precisely, my dear oracle. Though maybe now with your power you will be able to show us the way out.”
>Susie: “Yes, seeing as our guide decided to suddenly turn violent, we are now somewhat lost.”
>Sticks: “Well I’ll check.” [Stark Raving Mad] appears above Sticks’ head; it sparks a bit and sends some rough looking bolts into her head

>Scene cuts to Supermax, Shirley and Gogo Dodo are dismembered, disemboweled, and slowly reforming before Shirley’s eyes open
>She is experiencing the intense pain of re-spawning, but still pulls out the flesh communication rock Susie gave her

>Cut back to Dora’s group, Sticks is still checking the multi-verse with her stand
>Susie places a hand to her ear and steps back from the group
>Sticks’ stand is letting out some strange sounds and lights before she de-summons it
>Sticks: “Aw, geez, what the heck?! This place is like random points on an illuminati scrabble board. When I peaked all I saw was the Warden’s face. It’s like he’s even controlling causality here.”
>Susie: “It seems our problems are now further compounded. Shirley has just informed me that a very dangerous inmate has broken out of Supermax.” She turns to Inch High “I suppose it was a stroke of luck we did not arrive there.”
>Dora sighs, she hears music playing in the distance and knows the concert is beginning, she turns to Sticks “Come on, we’ll fill you in.”
>They begin heading to the now starting Dethklok concert

Then I guess it'll be Susie narrating what Shirley has told her about Vicky and possibly a flashback of her history.

The doc for part 6 is up to 175 pages now.

It's getting annoyingly long and difficult to update since it lags the shit out of my browser.

same happened with part 5, it ended with 150 pages

Well we do have more than a dozen pages at the end of doc 6 right now that are just left over stuff.

I guess we'll cull that once we're done with the part and move any unused stands to the stand doc.

So with the Warden watching the concert via the watch tower would he make any remarks back in the real jail about how those guys are finally doing what he wants?

Probably. He's the Warden, he'd gloat the second he got a chance.

I think he'd be rocking out to it as his stand powers up.

Shortly before or after the thing with nullifying the vortex for a second, Shirley and Gogo Dodo should succeed in disconnecting all of Supermax, which really cuts into the Warden's STAR supply.

Possibly one of the final things that finally does the Warden in before his stand implodes is a well timed/aimed STAR drain shot from somewhere and then a one-liner from Dredd "I Am The Law" right before it implodes.

There's a way to limit access, but that would require you posting your email. Probably not a wise decision.
He'd work as an investigator, I'm just worried that if we use him too much we'll blow our load too early on revealing Nobody/Ethan's true plans. I don't mind if the jury doesn't, but I personally wouldn't have him be too big in the story.
Really looking at it, I can see why people thought this was too close to Echoes. I see what you're going for and don't mind it, but I'll leave it to the jury.
I'm all for a portrait of Trump hanging somewhere in the White House in part 7. Even if nobody likes us, we're still technically a Cred Forums project, gotta include something for people to get mad over.

I think including real world people makes things feel very dated very quickly.

Unless it's a cartoon version of a real person, then I'd say no.

I mean Humphrey Bogart was animated enough times as himself that I could see him being a minor character in part 7 when they're racing through kaiju Hollywood.

So what are we going with for Vicky's history?

There's the stuff on the plus4chan thread, but that needs revision and condensing to really work here.

I feel like Vicky would've gotten her stand from stealing Halloween candy (containing a stand jawbreaker before the days of Dora's smuggling) rather than naturally manifesting one.

There's also how relevant Vicky is to Dora's group before they're confronted by her. Before then she's just someone who Shirley warns them about, but the focus picking up from where I left off should be on Vicky in the crowd in the concert with narration explaining her backstory as it either shows scenes from that or shows her doing heinous things in the present.

Does Vicky really need a backstory?

Maybe we could use Joy's power to see into other's core memories and let she mention how's Vicky's backstory in a conversation (probably trying to befriend her). She gets bullied by Vicky afterwards, but we get Vicky monologue about her past story. Summer would be pretty chill over all this. It would be interesting to see Summer, Vicky and Joy interacting while killing other people before going to attack Dora's group, just to see it from their point of view for a change.

Just an ideia for introducing Waifu Ocean.

Well I was thinking it'd be a backstory like Tarkus and Bruford's; one that gets some explanation via flashback, but doesn't go into full dedicated flashback detail.

Joy should be bullied constantly by Vicky throughout the arc but not take any offense for it until the very end.

JoJo is like the Sonic of Anime and Manga as far as I'm concerned.

I thought that was naruto

Well the thread certainly dropped in a hurry.

So, I just need to get Summer, Vicky, Trevor and the Simpsons guy done before finally going to the big bads. Coincidentally, my vacation week is over in some days and as such, I won't be able to spend as much time as I did before in here.

Nice touch with the Daffy lock.

You just reminded me of another ideia of mine. If Woody ever overcomes his trauma with La Cucaracha, I imagine his Stand will lose the chains and change its name.

Just an ideia if you guys really try to fix Woody with [Sunday Clothes].

I'm still not sure if we're going to do that or not, but it's on the table.

Really, it needs more discussion before I can commit to the idea.

The whole Vicky arc needs some more chatter so I can just get a feel for it before writing it.

The only concern I have with the Vicky arc is that her inclusion was pretty obviously some guy that made her his waifu pushing for her, and I'm worried that'll bleed in. If she's just an opponent, great, no harm no foul, but we moved away from Waifu Ocean for a reason.

Yeah, I'm not planning on glorifying her.

To be honest, I think she'll be as dangerous as she is since she's using team work with two other buffing stand users.

Once we're done with this fight we'll be a stones throw away from being out of PI and then all that's left is the final mad dash marathon of carnage to the ending.

Gotta make a note here for an idea I head earlier about Sticks throwing some makeshift boomerangs.
She throws one at the watch tower and watches it as it comes back. She throws it again and turns her back to the watch tower, it doesn't come back, she turns to the watch tower, it comes back. And that's how she figures out the trick.

So, someone is story timing Skud, the disposable assassin We have him slated for part 7.

Based on everything I've seen suggested for part 7 so far, I think REDLINE might be closer to what we're going for pace wise than Wacky Races. Every character seems to be high energy.

Part 7 I think I'm going to have to imagine the feeling of being strapped into a space ship going at escape velocity and the feeling of my eyeballs sinking into my skull is the sensation I will need to somehow channel into writing if I end up being the "main"-ish writer for the third part in a row.

Anyway, this is my last bump before bed. Good luck not dying in the night.

Maybe Nobody knows how to counter Hue's Stand, which would be making minions only have subjective information, misleading information or emotional appeals when receiving orders. By doing this, Huey's Stand wouldn't find anything about the actual true plan.

It kinda fits Nobody, considering he's all about bringing up the chaos and emotions in people's hearts.

Afternoon Russkie bump.

Figured the drills would look like Woody because it would be funny.

Here's the final version I guess.

So this thing is still alive huh

How's it going

Quite well, I'm not really sure how much more there is before we get to the end, but eh.

That might work. Either that or purposely create a red herring plan for Huey to uncover.
>Jojo/Redline/Cred Forums mashup
Sounds fuckin' insane. I'm in, will try to help with writing more for part 7.

bump

I'm hoping to get us on part 7 before October rolls in.

Hang on. I have got a idea. What about using rejected Stand ideas and their users as bosses in a RPG in style of Final Fantasy but using the writing of South Park in the good old days and the plot arc of Deus Ex, having a poke on One Man's Lie and The Digital Homicide Scandal, yet offering an entertaining, noirish and humorous experience.

Bump

Afternoon Bump

I think that's more or less reasonable.

So, Vicky. I'm thinking she probably makes a ruckus killing people in the crowd, somebody recognizes Dora and remembers that Dora kicks ass, and they throw Dora's crew at her to stop her.

I was thinking Vicky causes a lot of death in the crowd, Joy recognizes her from her rampage across PI and then catches a glimpse of Dora somewhere, then Joy hatches a plan and works her way over to Vicky (who already has Summer in a headlock or is otherwise forcing her to work under her).

Next we see Vicky either she has both Summer and Joy under one arm each as she surprise attacks Dora's group, or Joy is riding her into battle like a bull.

Having them under one arm makes more sense, given how Vicky is. Joy riding her wouldn't make sense unless she's controlling her.

Well, James Woods was in part 5, though it was just Hades' disguise

>Vicky is slaughtering people left and right
>Dethklok doesn't bother because is just like their average concert

That works too. Maybe have Joy say something about how hard Dora and co. are to kill, so Vicky goes after them for the challenge/to keep top dog status.

Yeah.

I was also going to go with this approach since it made more sense for Joy to give the backstory on Vicky while watching her in the crowd.

Shirley really doesn't have much of a reason to tell Dora's group about the dangerous escaped Supermax inmate since she already warned them about what transpired at Supermax and Dora's group really has no need to be informed of her since she's just another inmate until they're attacked by her.

So, I'm kind of imagining this like that scene from One Punch Man where Carnage Kabuto is running down the hallway holding Dr. Genus up by the head with one hand before smashing Genos into a wall.

Only in this case it'd be Susie losing an arm or a leg.

I'll have to look up what Vicky's stand actually does, as well as Summer's.

bump

Just so you know, the doc has been vandalized in such a way that I cannot restore it without undoing edits that you have made to it recently.

I think I'd prefer it is you'd just lock them back to suggesting again.

You talking 6? Can't see anything wrong with it on a cursory glance.

They've begun mass replacing words. They did this before, but I didn't feel it was worth mentioning since it was easily fixable, however this time the version saved was lumped in with changes the doc owner had made meaning those changes had to be undone as well.

I just reverted it back to the last time I added a shit load to stuff to doc 6 since that was the last known good version I was aware of.

Here's both:

>Summer Smith (Rick & Morty)
>Stand: 「X GON' GIVE IT TO YA」 (DMX song)
>Appearance: Hulking humanoid with a hairstyle similar to her grandad Rick, specifically his appearance in the episode "Something Ricked This Way Comes" with some JoJofication.
>Battlecry: When [X] buffs an ally/overbuffs a foe, it will yell "LET'S GET RIPPED!/RICKED!".
>Ability: Muscle boost - [X] can boost the musculature of another person's body part or their whole body, greatly increasing their physical power (which carries over to their stands). However, excessive boosting will cause the muscles to explode or tire out extremely fast due to the weight. Inanimate objects can also be boosted.
>Stats:
>Power: A
>Range: D
>Speed: C
>Durability: B
>Precision: C
>D. Potential: B

>User: Vicky (The Fairly OddParents)
>Stand: 『SID VICIOUS』 (Sex Pistols lead singer)
>Appearance:, 『SID VICIOUS』 resembles an Araki-fied Jason Voorhees with Sid Vicious' hairstyle, with the hockey mask cut in half from the nose down, exposing its mouth which constantly bares large, sharp teeth and dripping with blood. Its body would be covered in barbed wire and multiple scars/wounds, as well as V-shaped motifs and spikes.
>Ability: Causes and multiplies collateral damage caused by attacks done by either Vicky or 『SID VICIOUS』, including focused weapons. For example, punching a single person in the face would cause him/her to have dozens of punch wounds all over their body with the same damage as the original punch, or even be spread to other people in the area, as if she is punching multiple people at once, but the damage done is reduced based on the distance of her (stand) and her victims(s). Applicable to all forms of destructive actions. Vicky has free control over which area/direction the collateral damage will spread.
>Stats
>Destructive Power: S
>Durability: A
>Speed: A
>Range: C (manifestation range)
>Precision: B
>Developmental Potential: A

Hmmm...
Would anyone be opposed if I nerfed Vicky's stand's destructive power down to a B?
It gets stronger with the buff Summer gives her back up to the description.

So now I'm thinking Vicky doesn't so much chop off an arm of Susie's, but causes some of her limbs to explode into gore.

Sounds fine by me.

Bump

I've been busy and also reading Scud, so that's why there's a lack of progress today.

Night bump.

>Scene changes to the concert
>There are prisoners, demons, robots, Warden constructs, you name it in the crowd
>It’s a huge party, the air is thick with the smell of death and re-spawning, screams are the back drop to whatever ear spitting songs are being pumped out across the stage
>Pretty much everyone we’ve seen in PI up until now is at this party/concert
>There’s even a huge open bar that has been slap-dashed built out of scrap on top of where the beer fountain used to be
>Bender is sitting on one stool drinking a beer
>Clarissa’s dad is also there, he looks like he has gone several days without rest and is at his wits end, trying to light a pipe with hands shaking so bad they could mix dried cement
>Bender turns and burps fire into the face of Clarissa’s dad, incinerating his pipe, searing his flesh, and causing him to run screaming into the mosh pit of death
>Bender leans back “What’s his problem?”
>Bender leaning back reveals Joy also sitting at the bar, nursing a drink, her head slumped down on the counter
>Despite all the pain people going through around her, she still feels nothing, in fact she looks bored
>She’s watching two redheads in the crowd, as she watches one of them punt the head off of someone narration boxes come up
Joy’s inner monologue narration boxes: “Vicky: 287 counts of homicide, 1,096 counts of assault, 26 counts of attempted murder.”
>More of a Joy thought bubble than a box: “I thought she was in Supermax, the Warden got bored of her quickly since she’d never play games.”
>The other redhead is in a headlock, she looks bruised and terrified
>Joy narration boxes: “Summer Smith: 78 counts of armed robbery, 54 counts of assault, 16 counts of attempted murder.”
>Joy thought bubble: “What, is everyone getting out of Supermax for the show?”
>She readjusts her head to one side and sighs with a glum expression before closing her eyes
cont.

>She can hear everything going on around her despite the noise from the concert
>Then she hears something far away, something familiar
>Joy’s eyes open wide and her head twists around looking for that voice, trying to pick her out from the crowd
>She finally looks beyond the bar and into the surrounding landscape where she spots Dora, yelling over to someone while holding an iron bar “Will this work?” Joy can faintly hear
>Joy’s face contorts with anger and goes back to staring into her drink, there’s nothing she can do about it, they’re wise to her
>As she’s about to chug she hears a new wave of screams from the crowd
>She turns and sees most of the crows around Vicky are now missing their upper torsos and Vicky is laughing while still holding Summer in that head lock
>Joy looks at them with a “pft” type expression
>But then she gets an idea, a wonderful, awful idea
>Sporting a Grinch smile, she leaves the bar and begins snaking her way over to them

Then it'll cut to what Dora's group is doing.

I've been trying to at least create the sprites and palettes for Courage in MUGEN, but getting the palettes right is hell and even if you do, it is way too easy to fuck it up forever.

I only hope that it gets easier after I complete the first character.

Very nice. Really liking Joy as she is written here.

Also, what makes Vicky specifically think Joy is useful? Is it Joy's mind healing abilities, her kill counter, her ability to make enemies numb over time or is it something else?

Joy is going to self-insert into their minds.

Joy is aware of both of them and their history, but never actually interacted with either of them since they were the murder train of PI and there were no breaks on the murder train.
Joy just watched from a distance back then.

All she needs to do is get into Vicky's head just enough to suggest to her that there's new meat nearby.

Anyway, more progress from me either later or tomorrow.

And I've been reading Doom Patrol. Part 7's gonna be great.

Any room for this guy?

I read through the issues Mr. Nobody was in to get an idea for him.

There's some interesting visual similarities between him and Scud.

I forgot to include Droopy in the crowd. I guess that could come later during the fight.

>Scene changes to Dora’s group on the outskirts of the concert near a scrap pile
>Dora picks up a steel beam using [Boots]
>Dora, turning to Sticks, who is disguised so the Warden won’t see her, “Will this work?”
>Sticks: “Yeah, just bend it like a boomerang and we can start testing this theory.”
>Some bending and breaking later and Sticks has a lot of boomerangs
>She begins throwing them in the direction of the watch tower then counts how long it takes for them to come back, then throws them away from the watch tower and counts how long they take to come back
>Then Sticks throws them at the watch tower, turns around so she’s not watching them, and counts how long it takes for them to come back
>Sticks: “Yeah, the timing is a little off when not observed. Let’s head that way and try again.”
>The group relocates away from the concert so that the tower is not looking at them; it has been fixated on the concert ever since it started
>Sticks repeats her experiment, this time, when she throws them and doesn’t watch them (no one else does either), they don’t seem to come back
>When they turn in the direction of the watch tower they see the boomerang coming back, but it lands very far in the direction of the watch tower without making it all the way back
>Sticks: “Interesting. Dora, Susie, you wait here. Pericles, Wall-E, and I guess tiny mystery man, you come with me.”
>They go off in the direction the boomerang landed

Probably last update for tonight.

Fuck, never noticed before.
Pottery.

Did a few minor additions to Woody v. Droopy. Mostly just tweaking the end bit with the sign so it makes a little bit more sense and taking advantage of the stand's humanoid design.

Long head, heart on the chest, a little lanky.

It's not a lot of similarities, but it's enough to be noticeable when thinking about it.

I like this Scud series, I would've been nice to use some of the monsters in it during part 5, but nothing doing about that now, same with the crazy Nemesis demon fortress things.

Just more stuff to pack into the still yet to be written parts I guess.

I'll give this one last bump before bed and hopefully it'll make it through the night and not hit bump limit during an inconvenient time like it always seems to do.

I think 8 posts remain until bump limit since it's 499 replies + the OP.

Bump

Once this thread ends, let me do the OP this tome, Ok?

Sure. No probs.

Before this thread ends, i found a quote that is suitable for the premise of Man of Steel Ball Run.

>"I didn't help wake up in 1995, I didn't wake up speaking in Italian, I didn't wake up doing these things out there." F. Alonso

Would be interesting if it's in Part 7.

Yes, it's very fitting considering who said it. Is it going to be quoted by a famous Cred Forums racer, just mentioned or just part of the introduction?

Also, the theme of Steel Ball Run is mainly on Identity and Heroism, right?

>the theme of Steel Ball Run is mainly on Identity and Heroism, right?
aye

A bit more, Cred Forumsco/. Do not give up on it now.

bumping

One more post before we hit bump limit.

Honestly, this close to the end we probably didn't need to bump it. Ah well, let's see if the next thread is an actual thread or a ruse.

There it is.

that was fast