You won the lottery user

You are Scrooge McDuck levels of rich. Since you are a closet weeb you can purchase any IP you want from any Japanese studio and bring to the states and "westernize" it
You are also rich enough to bring dead back to life

A Don Clements Berserk would be amazing imo

Kiss Players here we come!

>Westernize Berserk
Why the fuck would you want that?

>westernized Berserk

That's some grade A heresy you're peddling. If I had McDuck's cash I'd pay for the whole of Berserk to be animated, no cuts, no bullshit, godtier animation all the way.

Op, ok westernize was a poor choice of wording lets just say in a certain style that is not too typical.

There's plenty of Berserk that could be cut with no effect on the quality of the work, and I'd ditch the fairy entirely like the original anime did.
but still overall I more agree with you than disagree- a western berserk would be a sad, censored disaster.

Puck is a necessity.

I still cannot comprehend how the new fucking series didn't do the Lost Children arc.

but with McDuck bucks you are publishing it so you can make it as graphic as you want, I just like Don Clements style his track record is near flawless and I think he would keep true the material Disney is very strict in terms of messages I feel like it would a fresh of breathe fresh air if anything

YuYu Hakusho by the peeps who made Megas XLR and Motorcity

Nobody would ever want to sign up to animate that. Lost Children has CONTROVERSY written all over it. Hell, I don't think it'll be in the Musuo game either.

Can I do the opposite and "Easternize" a western series instead? Making an anime western just means it'll become a shitty flash or action cartoon like Johnny Test or Ben 10 which would be pretty much a complete waste of money.

Why wouldn't you spend it on a Japanese studio instead?

The same reason Wyald wan't in any adaptation until the Musou.
No, I think Lost Children might be worse than Wyald.

Not true. Well, in a way. The worthless busybodies would be "outraged" and similar meaningless platitudes, but anyone who'd actually watch/read Lost Children could clearly see it as a sad story that it is.

I would not do that, it just sounds like a terrible and stupid idea.

If I won all that money but it came with the condition that I had to spend it on this though, I guess I would buy K-On and do a slutty version drawn by Jim Balent.

I'd secure the western rights to Macross just to clear all that bullshit up.

I always thought Freesia would make a good western series, or even a premium channel live-action
But a Brubaker-Phillips Freesia would be really good, especially if it were a Criminal-style anthology series of tangentially-related arcs with Hiro as a central focus the way Tracey Lawless is.
Also, a Tom King Patlabor

Mushishi live adaptation by Del Toro.

I'd make a Speed Racer cartoon similar to the Wildstorm comics.

why the fuck would you want to westernise Berserk of all things?

It's western enough as it is. Maybe if htey wne all the way we wouldn't have to deal with fukcing isidro and loli witch

Seacats because it would be fun. Who to adapt it? I don't know yet.

Netflux Cyborg 009

>and bring to the states and "westernize" it
We had that happen already. The result was Robotech swimsuit specials.

Gross. No Scheirke no buy.

>I'd ditch the fairy entirely
Kill yourself you fucking retard.

Would watch

So can I just pour all my money into releasing manga that isn't available here? There's still so much we need like almost everything by Leiji Matsumoto or Otomo stuff that isn't Akira. And a lot of what I know is unreleased stuff from people who are relatively well-known here. There's gotta be so much I don't know anything about.

I could easily deal with missing Isidro, but cutting out Shierke is heresy.