Batman TellTale Episode 2

So videos of the second episode is already out, thoughts do far of the story?

youtu.be/qrgUh9swEbY

Looks like TellTake is going Earth 2 with the Waynes

absolute cancer
hope telltale goes bankrupt from their "games"

Would you be less upset if they called them interactive movies or shows?

Less upset, yes. Still upset because that's a terrible concept. Player/viewer choice in ANYTHING is cancer. Art should always be communicative, not masturbatory.

>Art should always be
Found your problem.

Well, shit.

I'm glad they're going through with it, though, instead of just some silly misunderstanding.

It's not on torrents yet, so no. I'm not paying them after the mess that GoT was.

>"gameplay"

"My wine is worth more than all of you", represent.

I'm going to wait a week for them to semi-patch it.

>Player/viewer choice in ANYTHING is cancer

Go watch a movie, then.

Art can be whatever the fuck it wants to be you dumbass.

I would laugh if they went further and revealed Thomas Wayne was alive just like in Earth 2

Red Bat-tech here.

Is it true that you can prevent Harvey Dent from becoming Two-Face this episode?

Just finished it.

I was expecting them to have the Waynes be crooked, but Thomas being that much of a scumbag I didn't see coming. Also, that guy in the mask is totally Scarecrow.

I was surprised Dent didn't go crazy from the serum. Maybe he won't even become Two-Face in this.

Based on the video, the guy playing saved him and was told Harvey got scarred by what happened. But the character said he'd have been far worse scarred if Batman didn't jump in. It's possible he'll still hang onto his sanity if you save him. Catwoman gets shot, though, and I don't know if they'll actually kill her.

>Telltale
>choices mattering
Even if you do prevent him from becoming Two Face this episode, your save file will probably trigger a scenario where it somehow happens anyways at the start of Episode 3.

Wrong. Without strict oversight and control, art would be nothing more than objects. The fact that we are even able to use the word "art" and know what each other is talking about is proof that art NECESSARILY has a definition. It has parameters. You don't get to change those parameters just to make yourself feel good.

I am better than you. I know what is best for you. Do not ask for forgiveness because I have none to give.

Any torrents up?

How did this guy get it? I have the Season Pass and haven't gotten it yet.

It's pretty great when it's actually handled by a competent developer. The illusion of choice is far more prevalent however.

Streamers have their ways.

Left is if you save him. Right is if you don't. Harvey is better than Catwoman, so she can get shot and die for all I care.

Christ.

I wonder how they'll get to Two-Face if you choose to save Selina.

Via the trailer of Episode 3 is shown that the correct option is save Harvey

Reminder that if you play even ONE telltale game, you are the reason the video game industry isn't progressing

But saving Catwoman may lead to sexy times.

>caring about the state of the video game industry

Congratulations user, you sound so full of shit that somehow you are even more of a fag than Boco

No that's Triple A action adventure games faults.

Ah, the cucks reveal themselves.

So how the hell are they selling this in physical stores if only 1/5th of it has been released.

The disc is essentially a season pass key. The season pass is only activated with the disc. You have to download the other episodes, but they won't play without the disc. If you download them, but trade the game in or give it to a friend, you can't play it.

I'd believe you but I'm too busy playing Call of Duty 93, and pre-ordering this years 2k1X sports game.

Why the fuck would anyone do it that way then?

Because you can still sell it afterwards. Also, the discs will inevitably become dirt cheap far quicker than TellTale will change the price of the digital version.

Penguin did nothing wrong.

Think whatever you want, I dont even like TT, I'm just saying you sound like the biggest fag on Cred Forums

I'm really liking this take on Penguin.

What's wrong with RPGs? If anything the problem with these games is advertising choice but choices not actually changing anything.

Who is him?

I do wish there were more "Playboy" Bruce options.

My guess is Scarecrow.

Jason Todd