drive.google.com/file/d/0B95W9Qk501KrdTNUSXBLTEZSVDg/view
soundgasm.net/u/MarieBlue/Fire-Lord-Azulas-Consort
pastebin.com/zUqCt4e3
pastebin.com/puEzpVJB
pastebin.com/u/ShittyScribings
cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093932
patreon.com/mindbreakstudios2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that time azula grew a dick and an older toph pleasured it with her massive boulders?

I pity Azula, but Katara was best girl. Mai comes second.

who doesn't?

SHIT TASTE

>thinking Katara is best girl
>putting Mai on your top list

But Azula isn't Mai.

Such a shame that Toph turned into a hideous goblin in her old age. And also was a huge slut.

Azula deserved better. After they broke up I kept hoping Toph would get her shit together, but she never did.

That's because Mai isn't best girl.

She is just a cunt.

Did they ever say what happened to Azula, i know in the comic she like went to a psychiatric prison but like any mentions in LOK? Maybe she got better lol

Kuvira is Definitely the best LOK girl tho

I always read Kurva.

>but like any mentions in LOK

Nope. Not even in passing. It's like she never existed.

I, for one, am happy about it. LOK was a fucking shitshow and if they had mentioned her they would have ruined her without a doubt.

Not according to our official lost, as i posted.

I want to be azulas pet

In smoke and shadow, Azula is leasing another group of female fighters. She is free now, but we don't know what she will be doing.

>if they had mentioned her they would have ruined her without a doubt.

Nah, she was already broken.
The creators only liked to make father figures in to massive dicks.

It was fixed.
Don't be a faggot

leading*

>it was fixed
Source: your butt. Sorry, but this was democratically voted already. Azula wins.

>Kuvira is not in top 5

This upsets the earthfaggot

I lol'd.

I never voted in this, I can ignore it.

Why Fire Nation girls look so hat.

Good thread.

sanic

>LOK was a fucking shitshow

na

Yo, what's up.

Kek, I love these edits.
Who's the asshole that makes them?

idk. got any more?

Nah.

wow look at that

At least they wear clothes. And use the spoiler.

WHY DOES GENE LUEN YANG KEEP MAKING INCEST JOKES

I used to find Azula trite, but I've learned to love Azula as of late.

What ever happened to the avatar comics?

Remember when Azula and Zuko got a little too affectionate?

No, and neither do you

They released a new one literally last week

"i never voted for president, so i can ignore and pretend he doesn't rule the country"

Azula filled out nicely, no wonder Zuko is smashing that ass daily.

>Did they ever say what happened to Azula
she is fighting alongside Superman in China.

That girl ain't right.

>tfw no harem followup with Zuko and his sluts

azula is not for fug.

Currently leading a group of female fighters/benders.
She also wants to make zuko a better fire lord or at least make his first kid a perfect fire Lord. In her own insane way

azula is great

It's literally her only purpose.

>"Wanna ride, for old times sake."

>"Hold on as tight as you can."
>"I'm starting to hate when you say that."

>"Malina and I aren't married, she's my sister."

Yang blatantly knows what he's doing at this point

'Zuka Alone' had great Zuko scenes,
>he were about to attack a man for a meal until he
>a kid tossed an egg at the soliders and he quipped back that maybe a chicken flew over
>then at night taught the kid how to use his twin swords
>went as far as to protect the kid when the soliders kidnapped him and were ostracized once he discovered he was Fire Nation
In hindsight, the build up to Zuko assimilating into Team Avatar was perfect because it didn't felt shoehorned in. He always had these scenes of questionable morality throughout the series and made his episodes a few of the greats.

'The Blue Spirit' when he rescued Aang was another great episode.

Zuko is a tool though

Shut up Jet.

she's only been getting stronger in the comics

and making the traitors pay

I pity Azula at least once,
>the Boiling Rock episode
>Mai saved Zuko
>Azula could've killed Mai then and there
>until Ty Lee blocked Azula's bending
The pity didn't came from Azula about to kill Mai. The pity came from her look when Ty Lee saved Mai, Azula alternatively decided to lock both Ty Lee and Mai away.

Ty Lee, unlike Mai, may have been Azula's best and genuine friend, and in a twisted way, one of Azula's stable and questionable healthy relationships.

>Daria 2.0.
Only thing Mai had was that sexy voice of hers.

I think Mai would be the sexiest girl in Avatar if she let her hair down

I'd follow her to hell and back

But Ursa is the best girl

Mah nigga

>worst mom

Why are parents in atlab so bad at being parents?
Fucking cunt ditched her kids and voluntarily forgot about them.

Shes hot.

Zuko, please.

>generally liked Azula and thought she was a good antagonist
>'you just want to stick your dick in crazy, faggot'
>mfw

Being awesome again.

How did I not know that I wanted this?

>unironically posting "DO EXACTLY AS I SAY OR I'LL SIC MY FOLLOWERS ON YOU FOR BEING RACIST AND SEXIST " Yamino art

wew lad

>Korra ending up that high

I am sorry.

I did not know about the Southern Justice Water tribe member.

>fuck Ozai

seriously, fuck that guy.

Oh please. We all know how that storyline ends.

With Honora.

I'm glad we can all agree that Azula is the perfect girl who did not do anything wrong.

This has nothing to do with anything so put that shit away.

Scrapper, yo!

It really fucking annoyed me how they bastardized the old cast in LOK. I don't mind the concept of showing the audience that the Gaang wasn't perfect and everyone had their own flaws and struggles after they became adults, but with how poorly written it all was it just came off as a shallow way for the show to drag them down to their level.

>those comics
>canon

MrPotatoParty does a pretty great Azula.

They are.

does it expand your dong?

>those comics
>canon

And you thought Bryke was subtle.

Scrapper! why all this time I thought you were a well adjusted individual. :^)

It's good to know he's still with us.

He's a little rascal, isn't he?

I know where you're going with this, please don't derail this thread.

The South shall rise again!

>It's a thinly veiled Scrapper thread

Why won't he just die?

Why must crazy be so sexual?

Why won't you faggots stop talking about him and ruining threads?

>Birth of a Water Nation by Varrick

take your own advice

I'm not Scrapper I just happen to agree with what he says and recognize his accomplishments to stick up for the little guy like Azula and all his accomplishments to get rid of lolicon from this world. He's a hero to this board and to everyone on Cred Forums.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

I won't. I'm just shit posting at this point. I just really fucking dislike the comics.

She's not crazy she just needs someone to love her.

Easier said than done.
Unhinged, bloodthirsty women are too good.

Not him. He is a fucking loser.

Shit, how old is this and how does it end? I want her to stay alive and crazy forever lmao. She would fuck up Aang in a 1v1

Don't insult, ma brotha.

having a crazy waifu sucks senpai, I know the feel.

You know we could draw a pic of Azula kissing Scrapper. If only he could provide photographic reference for his undoubtedly appealing appearance.

Published in 2016.

Yeah, but hes not wrong. He has a moon fetish. Also I know this is an Azula thread but can we just have a Avatar thread? I wanna talk about non best waifu related things

Thats one fucking Kawaii Firelord. I love it, is it in TPB yet?

Well, fuck this thread.
Only thing worse than 'Srapper' is the obnoxious faggot that keeps fucking with him, though they might be the same person.

>Korra

I think we said everything there is to say in the past 10 years.

Is this turning into a D.S.Y.D.I.C thread?

Because I approve.

FLAP
>FLAP

Korra is good! I mean everything but Korra herself! How can you not like Tenzin and Bolin?

>D.S.Y.D.I.C thread

wat

I'm so looking forward to the edits.

Thats some fucking radical art. its like GwenPoole minus being bad.

I remember.

>D.S.Y.D.I.C
Qui?

Men of Fine taste. Amon is the bomb

Don't
Stick
Your
Dick
In
Crazy

One of the best.

>Anonymer
not
>Amonymous

I am sorry, brother.

Nutha is goddamn cute as hell.

I would hit her.

Lmao this is almost as good as those Civil War 2 Edits.

Man, they really fucked up by not making a sequel revolving around the older Gaang and their political shenanigans between the now Fire Lord Zuko, Chief Sokka, Toph and Aang, together with LoK's overall darker tone. It would be goat.

Also, Zuko is objectively and undoubtedly the best-written character in this entire series and Korra.

They would ruin it.

You can base an entire show around spooky girls with deranged smiles.

Even trainwrecks are worth watching.

I want a source on so many of those QT waifus.

It couldn't be worse than Korra now could it? It would at least have all these already established characters with actual "characters" from the get go.

He's a chump

You didn't treat her right.

That's like kissing his daughter.

>Deranged

I could tell you that all these women are actually really nice people. It's just the protagonist fucks it up and they have to resort to different measures.

IT Definitely could go worse. But i'd take the chance for more Blue Spirit and Azula.

You act like Toph being a slut wasn't a natural progression of her character.

Byrke fucked up a lot, but Toph wasn't one of them.

>You didn't treat her right.
I TREATED MAGIK PERFECTLY FINE

I'd believe it. The one thing that irked me was that we got like no info about Sokka or Azula.

>That's like kissing his daughter.

You have to help me out here, is this more appealing to him or less?

We all agree that Azula redirecting lightning is bullshit right?

They're all from Akuma no Riddle, user.

It's a silly show about lesbians trying and failing to assassinate one another.

>we got like no info about Sokka

That is not true.

No way, all waifu shit aside, they need to step things up, its neat.
>lesbians
There goes my Waifu interest, might be cool tho

Gotta love them eyes.

What I mean is I'd take a trainwreck with cool fight scenes featuring the Gaang over a trainwreck with cool fight scenes featuring some new subpar teens. Considering the power levels of the Gaang, even if the story was shit, a sequel with money poured into the action scenes would be worth it alone over watching Korra jobbing over and over again.

And it would de-facto have more money and support from the get go because it would have the old characters whom people already love, so it wouldn't create an issue of "oops we only meant this to be a single season well fuck here's 3 more I guess" kind of thing.

A zenith never to be surpassed.

Whats this comic called? Im getting the paperback.

This should clear it up.

>No way, all waifu shit aside, they need to step things up, its neat.
How is it neat? Lightning redirection was based off of waterbending. It makes sense that Dancing Dragons Iroh and Zuko can pull it off, but Azula's mindset/style is completely backwards from it.

Azula learning lightning redirection without having been taught it is Yang being a hack/universe shitting on Zuko more.

It's the ATLA comics.

The ones you're linking are called The promise, The search, The rift, and Smoke and shadow.

>When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change
Said by Avatar Aang.

It is based off of waterbending, it is not waterbending and she did not have to be familiar with waterbending.
She saw others doing it often enough.

>How is it neat? Lightning redirection was based off of waterbending. It makes sense that Dancing Dragons Iroh and Zuko can pull it off, but Azula's mindset/style is completely backwards from it.
>Azula learning lightning redirection without having been taught it is Yang being a hack/universe shitting on Zuko more.
I havent seen all of Korra and I haven't seen TLA in ages, there there an Earth/Fire Bending like Lightning redirection is Water/Fire. Maybe that would be more suited to her.

Not that user, but I remember Iroh stating over and over again that you'd need to have inner peace and stability to be able to do it. Am I remembering it wrong? Didn't something like that go down in the episode that ends with Zuko screaming at the fucking thunderstorm?

neat, is it still an on going or is it over?

>you'd need to have inner peace and stability to be able to do it

This bitch was able to use lighting bending even when she was losing her mind.
She was using even more refined lighting bending in the Search despite being insane.

Learning how to redirect lighting would be a lesser challenge for her than Zuko.

It's still going. Actually, not long ago the latest comic was launched (called North and South)

each comic is divided in 3 parts, so there is The promise part 1/2/3, The search part 1/2/3, etc..

Read them in order (the promise, the search, the rift, smoke and shadow, north and south)

I would guess less because he's not into incest.

Gotta love her more

mah negro

>it is not waterbending and she did not have to be familiar with waterbending.
The principles come from waterbending. As Aang and earthbending demonstrated, mindset is totally important in being able to learn certain types of bending.

Giving her lightning redirection is just some bullshit way of maintaining the status quo of Azula being an OP special snowflake.

>maintaining the status quo of Azula being an OP special snowflake

She is the firebending prodigy in the younger generation, not Zuko.

I don't see why it should bother me, especially when you have Katara and Toph being even bigger OP special snowflakes.

>Gotta love her more
OH FUCK WHAT HAVE I DONE

She is a firebending prodigy because the mindset and aggression of firebending was easier for her. Learning the redirection ability isn't necessarily the same since it came from the study of the water tribe.

>I don't see why it should bother me, especially when you have Katara and Toph being even bigger OP special snowflakes.

Because these powers made sense and were further extrapolations of their traits.

>She is the firebending prodigy in the younger generation, not Zuko.
Zuko is a prodigy too, he just looks like shit since he's constantly being compared to Azula. Also considering how has spent the past 3 comics being totally freaking crazy, it doesn't make much sense about how she suddenly can learn a new technique.

Being a prodigy doesn't mean you get to ignore all the rules of bending.

>It couldn't be worse than Korra now could it

>Aang turns into a fuck up
>Sokka basically becomes varrick
>love triangle between Aang, Katara and Toph
>Toph and Katara are secretly lesbos for each other
>Tyzula becomes canon
>Like Kuvira, zuko goes full dictator, tries to take the earth nation territory that they conquered during the war and creates reeducation camps. But still gets his ass kicked, because he is Zuko.
>plot goes nowhere and each season is self-contained

>Learning the redirection ability isn't necessarily the same since it came from the study of the water tribe

Zuko did not learn it from a water bender either.
It is not necessary to know waterbending to understand how lighting bending works.

>Iroh just watched as Zuko got corrupted by power, starts to think the whole idea of nations shouldn't exist
>spirit shenanigans, Iroh becomes an airbender and escapes the prison where Zuko put him and create the red lotus
>equality movements after Zuko's fuck up
>Ty lee starts to train equalists
>Azula discovers a way to take bending away from people, she is behind the equalist movement
> Ursa is basically Suyin

>Azula is Amon's Mother and never dies as she goes to the spirit world and is the final boss of the secret new season of Korra.

That's so stupid it probably was on the storyboard.

>Iroh helps his brother escape
>eventually they find combustion man and Hama
>together they try to take down world leaders, they go after Zuko
>being the loser he is, Zuko gets killed
>FN in chaos
>Aang too busy dealing with equalists and managing his love triangle

>implying Bryke isn't lurking the thread a and either or of the two is posting material that never got adapted

Still Watch the fuck out of that.
I'd be down. They could do a shitty Avatar video game where thats the story.

I wouldn't doubt it.

You can now go back in time and change one thing about either TLK or TLK. What Do? In Before stop Korra from happening.

>Only one thing

The writers

>Toph's harem
>won't reveal who the father is
Toph is a bislut. Probably fucked Katara and thought she were Sokka. And somehow gotten pregnant by her.

Or, since Toph were originally meant to be a boy. Fucked Katara with her massive futa dick and gotten Katara pregnant with their child.

How can Yuen make it more blatant for the mouthbreathing audience?

The Watertribe version of Walton Goggins trying to lynch a northy?

>prepare your anus

Again?! When's it gonna my turn?

Make Azula a hero by the end of the television series.

Scrapper pls go.

>your turn

I'm not Scrapper but I think we all know Azula is a hero at heart.

People think Katara is well written.

She either wins and becomes FireLord or comes a hero in the end. After all these comics end, I could deal with her dying while saving the Gaang.

Why does she have to die? None of this was her fault.

Seras a shit.

I hope you die for saying that you little piece of smegma smelling shit.

Because its an easy way to redeem characters who have done really bad shit. Sometimes it can be really done well (Dark Pheonix Saga) or it can be a scapegoat to make a character heel turn randomly. There might be other ways to do it though.

>getting your ass drilled by a hot maniac every night
>she'll never let you return the favor

i'd honestly consider it at this point

Zuko did some bad stuff but he got off pretty easy. Azula can do the same.

Wow, your waifu, viewpoints, and autism are all EXACTLY identical to Scrapper, but you're not him?

How did I know your waifu was Seras despite you never mentioning it? Could it be that, you're Scrapper?

They should do a series from the perspective of the fire kingdom. They were freeing each nation they went through. They liberated the kingdoms from oppressive governments and gained much more advanced tech than the other nations. I mean airbender genocide was fucked but i mean idunno

>no gran gran
Shit taste

Only in my dreams...and fanfics.

Whos scrapper.

You just don't insult a man's waifu like that.

A guy who stuck up for Harley, Azula, and Lord Dominator because everyone thought thet were evil.

How would the story have gone if Azula had been the one who had been dishonored and went on the quest to find the Avatar? she teaches Aang some rad lightning shit?

What a faggot. I mean Azula is pretty dank but Harley is just a classic case of Battered Wife syndrome and I dont know what lord Dominator is.

If she had Iroh around for a few years, he could have helped her grow as a person.

Well Harley in the tv show was shown to be better than her comic counterpart.

Fuck off Scrapper. Iroh helped Zuko a lot, but people act like he was a major part in Zuko's life, when he didn't really do shit until the end of Book 1.

Maybe that will be some of the shit in the comics. I don't know whos writing. But usually comics give a little fan service to fan favorites.

This isn't a fan theory, it's just my speculation...a fan theory is something like Zutara being a ship. Something popular enough to attract the writer's attention.

And I think it's pretty clear the comic writers have no interest in Azula as anything but a means to further Zuko's characterization.

>she teaches Aang some rad lightning shit?

Would she even have the personality to learn lightning if she's fucked up as much as zuko?

Only thing certain is that sokka and aang wouldn't pass up the chance to fuck their former hot archenemy.

That would be cool, and it would make the Sokka romance feel a lot more natural than the Suki one.

>and it would make the Sokka romance feel a lot more natural
it is already canon.

He was there for him which we can't say for Azula.

To Hell with Azula, post better girls, espeically one-note characters.

The bestest.

I got one.

She's a whore and worst of all the cheap kind.

She's not Ty Lee who had a whole room full of boys lusting after her at a party and , according to Azula, she make it too easy.

Polyle is a gift.

That's not the real Scrapper

Which makes Azula best by default.

Yes it is.

>Implying this is proof.

Someone really likes that genderswapped Zuko. Lots of requests/commissions

>an air nomad
>BESIDES AANG

Imagine how great to be ruled by Azula.

Azula looked best in that earth kingdom uniform

so many people must have fapped to this moment

Who is this Fire Nation avatar and why she has no hands?

ming hua

I hope they do something exciting with Azula's story. She's the freaking fire princess and a fire prodigy. They should have her rouse a rebel faction that secedes from Zuko's Fire Nation and wreak havoc.

I think the avatar world is kinda bullshit for having one OP Avatar being a tyrant to the entire world. They basically neutered the potential for interesting political plot-lines with the inclusion of Avatars. If they just left people to their own devices, build their own armies to fight the fire nation, etc. I mean, fire nation is strong but how the heck do water, earth, air all fall to one element. There should have already been some sort of United Nations in this world but they probably didn't think of making one because they've always had an Avatar to act like the world police. Well, that's progress halted right there.

It is the same artist group.

Would you an Azulon?

that's an air acolyte not an air nomad. Essentially a bunch of earth kingdom/fire nation girls decided they wanted to be air nomads

Was that done on purpose?

"Aunt" Azula and her "niece" Izumi?

I demand to see this in the comics.

Great scenario:
>Hey aunty, how come you're the one that breast fed me when I was little.
>...
>Aunty?
>Because the only thing Mai's nipples secrete is bile.
>Okay, thanks.
>Sure, kid.
>Is that why she calls me demonspawn when she's drunk?
>Shut up and play with your knife.

Would Azulon a me?

Probably, as long as you're nice and submissive and don't mind him fucking around on the side.

>playing aa2
>decide to fuck azula because for some reason I thought "evil" was a personality and not a trait, assume it's okay since since it's not showing up
>Realize my mistake when she gets the TOGETHER FOREVER status
>tension is killing me, decide fuck a bunch of girls in front of her to speed up my death
>she just stands there menacingly as I pump my 10th load into a third consecutive girl
>Next day in-game, standing in a staircase when Azula shows up
>alt+tab out because I accepted my fate and wanted to check on something
>hear scream, screen turns red when I re-open the window
>she killed Ty-Lee instead and got arrested
Life is good

>Hakoda banging the qt architect
My man

I want older Azula keeping things interesting in her family more than anything else from TLA.

Yeah and Katara is going to cockblock him because of her vague racism.

God damn it, Katara.

>Azula thread
>fun and loving

>Korra thread
>hate and sadness

If we get some lewds in here this thread would be perfect.

You know, I have a higher tolerance for the sticking of dick into crazy than most, but let's be real, Azula has shown zero positive character traits, no sign of redemption, and is also probably a total ice queen in bed.

>Azula has shown zero positive character traits
you clearly didn't watch the beach episode, or when she gave the credit for defeating the avatar to her brother.

>the beach episode
You mean the episode she spent being jealous and trying to suppress her terrible megalomania for the sole purpose of proving herself superior to her supposed "friend"?

>or when she gave the credit for defeating the avatar to her brother.
Which turned out to be a ploy in case the Avatar survived, so the blame would rest on Zuko.

>the episode she spent being jealous and trying to suppress her terrible megalomania for the sole purpose of proving herself superior to her supposed "friend"
you know that's not true. She said she was sorry for being jealous and asked for help. There is clearly some humility here.

>Which turned out to be a ploy in case the Avatar survived
oh, c'mon she wasn't expecting that.

That's our Azula.

>oh, c'mon she wasn't expecting that.
She very explicitly said that's why she did it.

you're making things up. That doesn't happen at all in the show.

Now look at her face and say sorry.

>Please, Zuko. What ulterior motive could I have? What could I possibly gain by letting you get all the glory for defeating the Avatar? Unless somehow, the Avatar was actually alive. All that glory would suddenly turn to shame and foolishness. But you said yourself that was impossible. Sleep well, Zuzu.

The truth hurts.

This is new, ty. Still hoping for a rpg Azula/Ursa pic one day.

and as you can see, nowhere here she states that she knows the avatar is still alive.

Denial isn't just a shitty pun about rivers.

"you said yourself that was impossible"
that just sounds like she thinks it's impossible too.

You can't prove anything. She did it because at the bottom of her heart, she wants to help her brother.

I'm sorry user, I just want you to find your own path.

N-no! Apologize!
Apologize to her!

I always hated how mary sue azula was.

>muh prodigy
>muh blue fire

Shes good fapbait but a shit character.

>mary sue
>being hated by everyone
wat?

Jin is without question the most erotic Avatar character.

Hence her position as a whore.

A crazy bitch who people dislike isn't a mary sue, user.

>not posting the superior version

Maybe in seasons 1 and 2. Azula's state of mind deteriorated pretty quickly after her friends ditched her and Zuko got cool again.

Zuko was an utter FOOL to not smash that.

She wasn't honorabbu enough for him.
Honor is the only thing that gets Zuko hard.

what is wrong with incase's faces?

>only had eyes for Zuko
Sure, Ty Lee. Come back when you ditched all the boys and lusting over Sokka.

>only had eyes for the half-face freak
yeah, like no one pays her or anything.

>only had eyes for Zuko
Until his hour was up

Iroh wouldn't pay her to date Zuko.

Maybe give her a free cupon on tea for being their best customer aka best girl in Avatar. Zuko lucked out.

>Maybe give her a free cupon
because that's how cheap she is

>ditched a perfect girl like Jin who is undoubtedly a 10/10
>for no personality Mai who is clearly a 5/10
Zuko have horrendous taste.

Remember that time Mai was fine with letting her little brother die?

why are you trying to push this headcanon so hard?

>headcanon
user, is your headcanon that a girl suddenly wanted the dick of the guy without half of his face?

>ditched a perfect girl like Jin who is undoubtedly a 10/10
>prostitute
>10/10

you people are just as bad as scrapper
zuko in the world is apparently pretty cute considering girls at the beach were swooning around him

Aang was a prodigy
Katara was a prodigy
Toph was a prodigy
Zuko had a really good teacher

Zuko have shown numerous times as being sympathetic, compassionate,
>opposed the general idea to sacrifice soliders and consquently Ozai gave him the scar
>saved Aang as the Blue Spirit from Zhao
>hell even after he had Appa and could've taken him let Appa go
>felt guilt ovee his betrayl of Iroha and confronted Ozai during Sozin's comet with a "Yeah he has" after Ozai mentioned to Zuko that Iroh got into his head
Maybe Jin saw the REAL Zuko and not the bluesy fluesy moody emo Zuko everyone know.

>considering girls at the beach were swooning around him
>considering that episode canon
>ignoring his scar has been pointed out many times to be 'ugly'
>ignoring it's a third degree burn scar cannot be 'cute' at all.

>Maybe Jin saw the REAL Zuko
she literally never talked to him before. There is no way for her to know that he is sympathetic and compassionate, and she definitely doesn't know his story.

When she approaches her, all she sees is a guy with a burnt face.

I certainly hope Iro got at least a partial refund.

There is "ugly cute".

>the only thing thats canon is when it means I'm right

oh god you really are just like scrapper

>best girl
>not Zhu-li
Lol

Ok

>implying Iroh didn't get a chance to talk to her and slightly embellish Zuko's personality

She could just have a fetish for damaged people. You never know.

>There is "ugly cute"
kek

>the only thing thats canon is when it means I'm right
just saying that episode was made by one woman that didn't even participate in the rest of the show. That's why it feels so different from the rest. Those girls are just meant to represent the fanbase.

>implying Iroh didn't get a chance to talk to her and pay in advance

Have you talked to a psycharist? You seem to have a deeply Freudian complex with prostitutes.

She's purer then the Moon Princess.

Dude, I think Jin's great, but arguing in an Azula thread ain't gonna do a thing.

>wants to get dicked by third degree burn guy
>pure

Can we at least agree that Asami is worst girl?

Yep, stripped her of any potential by not having her be a villain.

Harley, go to bed.

Asami did nothing wrong.

When did they change their minds about her?

>just saying that episode was made by one woman that didn't even participate in the rest of the show. That's why it feels so different from the rest. Those girls are just meant to represent the fanbase.
literally none of that means its not canon

What happened to her?

Or anything at all, really.

She won.

Probably rode around on some fame from helping out the Avatar and died of an opium overdose 5-10 years after the show ended.
At least she still died hot.

it means its a disconnected, filler episode of the show, and doesn't mean anything when the rest of the series disproves it.

its still canon whether you want it to be or not

Mai nigga

>Tyzula becomes canon

Fund it.

HOLY shit that was hilarious

>canon
>even if it conflicts with the rest of the show

the funny thing is that it doesnt conflict at all really with the show

Never.

keep believing that

This is the face of a slut.

I enjoy your lack of evidence

Yep, yep. She had potential as a character and then she writhered and died when Bryke ability to write objectively got melded and murked in their own fanfic tier canon.

>did nothing wrong
Spending too much time lurking /u/.

well their voice actors did record a proposal scene

Too far.

>Katara's and Sokka's mom just got cucked

Zuko would definitely fuck Roger dressed as his Mom

the dead don't get cucked, user.

Zuko would fuck a wooden log if it were dressed as his mom.

You think Zuko's got mommy issues?

>azula will never ride you hard every night locked in her dungeon

>locked in her dungeon
you're a horrible person.

>ywn slowly rehabilitate Azula in prison at Zuko's command out of pity for his sister over a period of years
>ywn draw out her deepest saddest memories and emotions, and learn why shes the way she is
>ywn let her cry into your arms and be there for her to teach her that even the worst of people can get better
>ywn slowly fall in love with her and develop a relationship that blooms into marriage once she finally accepts what she was and how she feels about letting other people in
There's good in her, its just really deep and buried by her life.

You don't start a relationship by wanting to change your partner.

>wanting to help someone clearly deeply delusional and lead them to dealing with things that make them feel pain on a really deep emotional level, keeping them from leading a fufilling life is changing them
you're really an awful person.

>56 flaming homosexuals voted for Boxhead McEmoface

Are you actually saving that WesternFantasy Avatar stuff in its own folder and stuff?

azula/ty lee high octane banking heist movie when?

yes

Azula can do the splits quicker than a fat man can slip on his chicken sauce

That girl needs therapy.

Purely psychosomatic.

As much as I want more material in the universe, I’d settle for 1080p ATLA

lie down on the couch

YOU ARE NUT!

YOU ARE CRAZY IN THE COCONUT!

new album kinda sucks

I know right

Guy completely copied Game of Thrones!

>hating best girl
>calling other people homosexuals

I recognize that bulge!

Wasn't there like, three or so better girls in her own show?

I'm gonna kill you

No. Only one

Hell yeah, I'm mad. I liked Asami too having to watch your favourite character turn into something they aren't is a fate worse then death.

I'm glad to see this thread is still open. You all have done well to spread the message of an innocent Azula. I'm glad I've finally gotten through to you.

Scrapper, please...

I believe that pic is based on a fanfic where Azula's family are all werewolves and Ty Lee is some sort of monster hunter.

There is so little Sokkla content anymore, it's depressing.

So underrated

This is fucking stupid stop posting it.

>all this Avatarcest

fuck you for trying to disgrace Azula by posting this shit.

hi scrapper

Honestly, it is weird that Azula x Katara is better represented in fanfiction than Azula x Sokka, but that is mostly due to paxbanana being so committed to their own post-TLA universe.

it's canon

I'm not Scrapper but I share his views about seeing Azula with Sokka. I'm not racist or anything but this is like seeing your daughter come home with a gang banging thug called Jamal.

>this is like seeing your daughter come home with a gang banging thug called Jamal
so you Are racist.

I find your racism against the best Avatar character to be disgusting.

He's a peasant and a fucking scrub.

Yeah, that would be pretty shit desu

he is basically prince of the south. Just because he doesn't fit what you think a prince should look like, it doesn't mean he is some kind of peasant or a scrub. Racists like you are this world's cancer.

I guess being the prince of a pile of shit is still a prince I guess.

How can one little Scrap be so autistic? Are you actively trying? Are you simply someone running an elaborate role play where you pretend to be Scrapper? I have to know.

Above all else, Scrapper is a mystery.

I remember Scrapper saying how there is a piece of Azula, Harley, and himself in all of us and I believe it manifests in this thread and blooms like a flower. We should all give up and admit he is right about these women.

It's more like seeing your intelligent, capable son coming home with a psychotic, murdering, pyromaniac bitch called Azula.

Any man would be honored to have Azula as their daughter-in-law. She is classy, powerful, and honorable.

>standard Azula amnesia fic.png

>Honorable
>Does cheap shot on Katara to win Agni Kai

because he unironically sells eastern european cp along with that other tripfag

She got into the fight.

Boco?

Scrapper got permabanned for posting CP and he evaded the ban but if he admits he's Scrapper, the mods will be able to ban him again.
That's why he says he isn't Scrapper.

>posting CP

No you idiot Scrapper said he got banned because of multiple offences.

this may interest you soundgasm.net/u/MarieBlue/Fire-Lord-Azulas-Consort

no he got banned for selling cp

>and you can have it all
>my empire of dirt
Listening to NIN lately, user?

Funny thing is, Azula is psycho enough to date Sokka if it meant gaining an upper hand to victory. Or, whatever goal she want to obtain.

How did Bryke get away with showing to characters fucking?

He's not wrong

I'm still salty about the lack of information about Sokka and Azula in LoK.

Think positive.
It means their ship is not denied by canon.

>Suki gets with Zuko
>Azula gets with Sokka
That would make Gene Yang an absolute madman.

I always wondered. Is Toph wearing a police hat or that's just her hair? I know she always wears that what's-it-called on her head.

It was always a headband and hair.

Thanks.

Here's something interesting...during that scene on the commentary tracks on the DVD releases, that scene is entirely quiet, almost like Mike and Bryan didn't want to say anything or what they said was edited out.

If only he had stopped at "gangbanger". He just had to throw in the "Jamal".

Yeah, it is kind of redundant.

>they have this much platinum

How much money will that giant mecha suit cost?

I thought my tv's sound was messing up the first time I was listening to the track. Then I thought about it a little harder and realized there was probably a different reason.

I never noticed how much Azula looked like her father before

>31 grams is equivalent to almost exactly 1 troy ounce. Today's platinum price is about $1,475 per ounce.

One of the little s1 mechs would be worth fortune. The big one must be worth more than several Republic Cities. A better question is "how much does it weigh?" since I can't understand how either the ground or its own body structure supports its weight.

Bryke seemed to think platinum was some sort of magic weightless and invulnerable metal that TLA has an infinite supply of.

>How much money will that giant mecha suit cost?
A stupid amount. A great big dumb amount that's so stupid, that it makes everyone and everything stupider by association. Even just thinking about such a stupid amount of money or the stupid amount of platinum it would buy, to build the big stupid mech makes me feel stupid.
The whole thing's pretty dumb.

The design of all the royal family members was pretty cool.
It was near how Sozin had more of a stocky build like Iroh.

I always thought it was strange that the FN Royal Family never had a name considering how important family is to Zuko's story.

Hotman. They're the Hotmans

better question: why doesn't it just fall apart? platinum is not made for building.

That's stretching the definition too far.
The only person actually getting cucked here is Maliq.

Does anyone have the au fanfic where Azula was the avatar and Ang the air prince villian?

Never heard of it.

Let's make the time fly

pastebin.com/zUqCt4e3
pastebin.com/puEzpVJB

This asshole has some good greentexts
pastebin.com/u/ShittyScribings

Does anyone else remember that fanfic about adult Aang keeping Azula imprisoned in some kind of lake-prison and using her like a fucktoy?

It's becoming increasingly difficult for me to remember whether I imagined that or it's a lost relic of Avatar fanfiction.

>Azula as a submissive

Find this shit ASAP!

I want to kidnap azula!

I think I have read 3 fics where Azula was the Avatar (and one sequel story), but Aang died at the start of the 100 Year War in all of them.

>Tells him he wouldn't dare impregnate her
>Immediately followed by commanding him to impregnate her

This is why you don't stick your dick in crazy.

cartoon.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600093932

I'm pretty sure Japan's royal family doesn't have a last name, just first names and titles.

Fire Nation is based on China more than anything else, and their royal families were all about the names.

>based on China more than anything else

That is Earth Kingdom.
Fire Nation is Sino-Japanese mix.

They're both weird Asian mixes.
The only ones that are pretty firmly monocultures are the Air Nomads and Southern Water Tribe.

Fire Nation is China/India, just look at those stupid shoulder spikes, that's China as fuck.

Shit, I'm going to waste hours searching for this.

That is an order.

>this kills the scrapper

Fuck you for doing this to me. Give me clues! This is an AzuAaang fic and it is over 5k words, right?

I didn't suggested it.

TY LEE IS SHIT.

SHIIIIIIT!

AZULA DESERVES THE SECOND-BEST GIRL AS A WAIFU AND NOT SOME CIRCUS FREAK.

Azula is shit and Ty Lee is shit too. They were born for each other.

>implying the reason Azula went crazy after Boiling Rock wasn't because she no longer had Ty Lee's magic fingers for stress relief

Like that?

>Dan "Roofies in the Apple Cider" Schneider probably masturbated to this specific scene

I know I did. It's really unfortunate there's never been a footjob edit.

Lower.

Not that user, yet Azula did show sympathy for Ty Lee during 'the Beach'; after Ty Lee commented that she is a freak and proud of it, Azula at first had a sort of grin on her face and when Ty Lee side glanced her, the grin turned into a frown for her friend.

That, and when she was about to kill Mai in 'the Boiling Rock' Ty Lee blocked her chi and both of them had a shock expression on their faces because Azula couldn't have predicted Ty Lee to betray her and Ty Lee never imagined she had it in her. And instead of killing both of them, she locked them away because Ty Lee is the only friend Azula had. I don't think Mai cared for Azula or seen her as one, whereas Ty Lee from flashbacks and all, they were more on friendlier terms of camaradirere.

I won't deny giving credit to Zuko, however. As that was obvious.

This is fucking stupid they meant to say rival. She is not a bad person.

>inb4 people still keep responding to him

>words Sokka will never hear,

It's like wanting to have sex with animals it just shouldn't happen.

BEST. GIRL.

She's not even close, she is just a peasant with no money or status just a body to sell.

I came here to piss off retards.

One issue of Water Tribe shenanigans and it's already more fun and interesting than all the Fire Nation drama.
The Fire Nation ruins everything.

>Spotted the airbender

get on my level
patreon.com/mindbreakstudios2

NOOOOOOOO

Just because Zuko is a whiny, teenage melodrama emo, Azula is a sociopath who is always as invincible as the plot demands, and Ozai is just an evil mother fucker, doesn'tmean that Iroh doesn't exist.

>Toko
only acceptable if i get what i want

>patreon.com/mindbreakstudios2

You think you are so fucking cute huh? This isn't something to joke around about Azula is a serious character. You might think you are doing something sitting over here playing with your peckershaft over this thread but Azula means something to the rest of us.

Does it depress you, azula user? To know just how alone you really are?

>no fun allowed

Don't lump me in with /hgg/ over here. I'm here for quality Azula healing and happiness.

>I'm starting to actually like a crack ship

BEST GIRL NO DOUBT

Don't fall for it. Remember Azula only deserves the best.

Bullshit I know what you are doing.

I am changing the hearts and minds of us all. I'm the hero not you.

Good, good.
Embrace the dark side.

All I care about is Azula changing my dick from soft to hard then soft again.

>Don't fall for it. Remember Azula only deserves the best.
Yes, and...?

>darkside
please, it don't get much more 2cute than this.

She can do better than some two bit hoodlum from the ghetto.

>Remember Azula only deserves the best.
and that's what she's getting.

Exactly.

No she isn't, he's a cheap comic relief character. He deserves a bullet to the back of the head.

Don't project yourself on Sokka.

My OTP

Easy there supremejelly.

Don't put me in the same category as that fucking goof.

waahta fuggin fag.

go back to bumping BLACKED posts post-report on Cred Forums you loser.

You are lower than any goof.

Yep. She as my favorite in S1, then suddenly became a non-character, dyke-bait.

>Heir to the Southern Water Tribe
>Hailed as a great hero of the war
>Master Tactician
>Master Swordsman
>Master Boomerangman
>Inventor of the world's greatest war machine
>Lead the invasion of the Fire Nation Capital
>Almost wholly responsible to halting the Fire Nation Air Fleet
>Fucked the Moon

>non-character

Outside of a few action scenes, she was still pretty much a non-character. What a pity.

>tfw you get stuck with the incompetent homo to appease tumblr

It is better than being cucked.

>Trying to convince a normalfag that this isn't multiple pictures of the same person at different times in their lives

That's true, at least she's not Macuck.

>Give up the edits, donald

Dude got to smash the two babes of the series and is going to get to smash the fire princess in the books.

Not that anybody is going to read those fucking abominations, but still.

huh
They look like Fires to me

What was he doing at the end, anyway?

kickin it

>he ends up breaking up with both
>they exclude him

>breaks up with them
sounds pretty alpha to me

>losing
>alpha

>turning a god tier atla thread into a lok thread
you fucking faggots, i can't trust you with anything.

It is over.

At least I'm not living in the fucking ghetto

That and 3 dollars will get you a cup of coffee.

You only wish he would get with her. Sokka will stick with his peasant whores and he will like it.

Autism Speaks.

There we go now this is what I want to see. Pure love.