Martian manhunter is my favorite superhero

>martian manhunter is my favorite superhero

said no one ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just did and I have sex D A I L Y with my 6/10 on a good day, but kind hearted, GF.

>my 6/10 on a good day, but kind hearted, GF.

Translation: beached whale

No, but no bodyshape, acne marks and sloppy hair. She'd be a 9/10 easy on Winscosin and other amerifat "states".

J'onn got tired of not getting any respect. So he fucked off to the future and made a fortune using Martian super science to build stargates.

Jubilee is my favorite character. Said no one ever.

Does anyone have a MM essential list?
His recent run was pretty good

He's only had a few minis and ongoings. American Secrets is a mini someone did over the weekend that's maybe my favorite J'onn story

He is my 3rd favorite after Cap & Thor.

He's actually one of my favorites, along with Nightwing.

One of the reasons I was sort of dissapointed with Forever Evil, good as it was, was that the interviews made it out that while all the heroes were down, MM and Nightwing were going to be the main heroes alongside the villains fighting the Crime Syndicate. I was mad disappointed they both were mostly sidelined.

>hawkeye is interesting hero

said no one ever

Cyborg is my favorite character, said no one ever.

I think as soon as you started having to adjust for location you knew you were dealing with a real porker. I still would not mind double teaming her with you.

>Cyclops was right!
>Cyclops is my favorite hero!
>Cyclops was never a cuck!

Said the Cred Forums manbaby.

So it's those and team books like JLI?

>Domain: XXX
Heh

Actually, I admire her. From the 90's era X-men. Now fuck off.

Fuck off, Goyer.

>Wolverine isn't a manlet
>Wolverine isn't a weeaboo
>Wolverine isn't a SUPER cuck
>Wolverine isn't the most overrated thing in Marvel
>Wolverine is the biggest badass ever!
Said the normie scum/bub faggot.

Actually Steve Orlando has said that and you can bet he's on his JLA roster.

J'onn's awesome, I can relate to his love of choco's and him being a quiet outsider.

Found the triggered manbaby.

What exactly does he do that's relevant? Sorry, don't follow the comics.

Only because DC refuses to allow him to render Superman moot.

>manbaby
Back to tumblr, bubcuck.

Wolverine is homophobic shitlord. His whole existence is problematic what with appropriating Japanese culture.

>a SUPER cuck
He'll just move on to someone different. Seriously, the amount of women Snikt Bubcanuck has fucked is insane. He's a walking STD.

>Cyclopsfag calling others cuck

Oh, the irony.

He's actually Steve Orlando's favorite character ever.

>Wolverine is homophobic
>posts banter

>constantly swaps between Marvel's two top bitches
>meanwhile sniktbub canuc is a beta orbiter of his gf for decades with no success
Oh, the irony.

>aquaman is my favorite superhero

said no one ever

Is he fapping underwater?

His new run is really good right now, completely won me over on the character but I wouldn't call him a favourite.

Is Martian Manhunter getting anything interesting in Rebirth?

martian manhunter is my favorite superhero

Oh boy, Hawkeye solo!

So what does he DO? He is some all knowing, all seeing fag like Vision?

Pretty much. With as much personality.

Someone storytimed Dematteis and American secret. Other than that read Ostrander's run and Williams' DCYou run.

>Implying

His personality is he's gay for Aquaman.

>gay

Debatable, he was a girl then

Fuck off Martian Manhunter in the Timmverse was the most based character on the league.

Vision is also my favorite.

Come at me.

You must be awfully boring person.

I picked up those same vibes as well

No, just introverted.
I get those characters they're outsiders who want to be "normal" or at least accepted.

They're also silent leaders.

Most jobbed, you mean.

He got jobbed so badly they wrote him out of the show.

that's true but only because the writers understood he had a fuckton of powers and imbalanced the team.

As a kid I really liked him in Justice League. I'd have put him as tied with Superman for #2 after Batman.

Him singing on the Kent farm made me cry, that moment when he gave Morrigan a "fuck you" was great, and I loved his powers. I always wanted to see more of Mars culture before its destruction though.

Mine is Bloodwynd so I should get half credit.

J'onn was definitely my favourite character in JL and JLU too, which is why it was kind of annoying that they had to make him job in most appearances. I mean, I can understand why, they guy's incredibly overpowered. And it did make those moments where he got to shine even better.
The part where he almost solo's the Suicide Squad and only loses because they hold someone hostage was pretty neat.

Ask someone who likes Martian Manhunter, but doesn't seem him as anything more than an Oreo addict and just had sex anything.

P.S. Fellow virgins. What fleshlight/onoahole do you use and why? I just got the Riley Reid butt one and it's great.

What are some good mystery-of-the-week comics?

also right hand.

Sup bro. MM is not just an oreo addict but probably the most misunderstood and underestimated member of the justice league. Aquaman gets joked about and hated on but literally no one talks about Jonn and a lot of people are afraid of him. true suffering.

Have you tried any of the meikis? Maria, ZXY and Hibiki owner here. also got the Meiki Real but I don't like it as much.

>fellow virgins
So you DID lie about having a girlfriend?

Knew it.

Martian ManManhandler is my favorite

He is just the token green guy of the team

youtube.com/watch?v=H-edqockL90

fuck you

Shut up Seth.

Weird. I just said that at work today to someone else for the first time out loud.

>hawkman is my favorite superhero

said no one ever

I thought from the thumbnail that his knee was a huge dick bulge.