Are you a sicko who refuses to purchase anything?

Are you a sicko who refuses to purchase anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QVtbkQMwJS4
youtu.be/5_aDIY8OJog
youtu.be/Om7a2s8cZuI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't afford to purchase luxury goods after over heads...

No, I skip out on eating to buy more books.

Cred Forums the comic.

Yes.

But I'm not American, so Kelly would probably approve of me ruining other countries' economies.

I take offense to that. I purchase quantities of junk I'll never use so I can write it off on my taxes, then sell it all.

Fucking pirates.

Shut up Boco

Yes sir...

>bumpers on lanes
>ramp

They don't really do that, right?

It exists.

Kelly doesn't really hate David Bowie, does he?

The ramp, no. The bumpers, yes. They've been doing that for very young kids for decades, since they wouldn't be able to keep the ball out of the gutters without it.

I've only ever seen bumpers for very young kids, like 5 and under. Never seen a ramp though.

No, the ramp exists. They offer it to children 6 and under at my local bowling alley.

He was a no-talent sicko.

Yup, I'm super frugal because I'm paranoid about some magic catastrophe that I won't have money to pay for. Like when my car ends up dying, or my fridge ends up dying. Yet I'll spend 100 bucks to see a hooker and get a crazy tit job

That's lame.

>The ramp, no.
Google tells me I spoke too soon.

Still, they never did that at the place where I bowled as a kid.

>Bumpers.
Sure I've seen that before.
>A RAMP
That's like teeball times 5, it takes away any influence of spin or torque.

Not really. At that age, kids can't even grip a ball properly since their hands are too small and the ball is too heavy.

I've seen a retarded/handicapped group use the bumpers and ramps at one of my local alleys.

Well, maybe at that age they shouldn't be bowling then.

anyone has that sicko comic on hand?

Just eat the books once you're done with them.

that's smart

There are 2-4 lb balls for the "kiddie" lanes at most places.

Granted it is FAR more difficult to score than full sized balls&pins.

Why not? They bring in cash and maybe it'll get them interested to play for real when they get older.

5pin.

Look at Win O' Thread and ask if we actually buy shit again.

But then I'll get fat, honestly I'm just looking for an excuse to stop eating.

tfw me and my friends always use the bumpers when we bowl.
Hey it's all in good fun r-r-right?

Yeah, I know a paralalegic who is in a league for that. Enjoys it a lot.

Damn, well at least they look awesome.

Is it too hard to control the ball or something? Why?

My focus is on the free exchange of ideas and thoughts (which is really just an excuse to pirate everything and anything) so it's not so much what I buy, but who am I buying it from and what am I doing it with later on?

Sometimes I'll debate over food or comic books. I'm autistic like that.

Honestly I wish they had the ramp when I was a kid. I always got yelled at for throwing the ball instead of rolling it and it ruined bowling for me.

No, it's retarded.

The answer is cheap food and more comics.
Some people just don't know how to be poor and make the most of ingredients.

Maybe duckpin bowling is the answer, but I've never met anyone who actually likes that

They do it regularly for kids in our town. Every year a school has some party at the alley and their lane gets the gutters filled with some giant styrofoam noodle because all the kids can't bowl worth a damn. They just toss the ball so it make a loud 'BANG' as it hits the floor, or aim to the left or right, and let the ball zig zag down the lane.

Without the gutter bumpers, none of them would score. I get they're trying to build confidence in the kids but some of them you can tell are just abusing the fuck out of it.

5 pin is the answer. Do you fags not have that where you live?

You know that Clarence episode with Jeff's birthday?

I was Jeff. Other kids wanted to use bumpers and a ramp. I was five and NOT using them. I sucked, but I always felt like using those things is cheating.

I've always seen the weird tube bumpers that look like they're made out of tin foil.

Fucking hilarious to let the balls bounce against them, mostly because it pissed off the employees.

>a kelly comic I unironically agree with

wew

I do spend most of my disposable income on entertainment, but there's more entertainment than ever competing for my bucks, and the amount of bucks on offer hasn't changed much in the past fifteen years (factoring in inflation). One effect of this is that I expect a whole different level of pandering to even look at a thing. Another is that I haven't bought a single (American) comic in ten years or so. They just don't offer the sort of things I want.

Maybe you should have rolled it then.

>cable companies charge you up the ass for TV service when theres literally nothing good ever on and its better to just pirate/download something commercial free and watch it on your own time.

>taxes in my country have gone up to 11% to the American dollar, I'd rather buy everything online.

>no comic stores or anything niche hobby stores in my countryc
>Have to buy all my gunpla online

t. Erasmus

I guess there's no other way a child that size could even try to bowl. But if a baby can't lift or sufficiently push the ball, then maybe he shouldn't be bowling yet.

While thats true, it doesnt matter. Its there so thaat when the baby starts screaming about wanting to play, he can instead of being told he cant and continuing to scream.

>Only stores close by are mattresses, toilets, guns, and a car lot

I guess so.

You guys aren't seriously arguing over bumpers, are you?

>implying it isn't fun as hell watching a bowling ball ricochet off the bumpers

That's what you play Pinball for.

Why not? It's another way to charge people money and help out the bottom line.

But bowling with bumpers is Super Pinball.

No, it's boring pinball, the only things you can hit are the pins or the walls, and you have to wait forever for the ball to come back down. For only a quarter you can get more fun from the pinball machine stuffed in the back.

I just bought a new beard trimmer.

Haven't bought anything but the cheapest possible food for the past 3 years except maybe a couple things here and there. Most stuff can be gotten for free.

What about love?

Nothing wrong with using bumpers as a kid. I mean tee ball exists to teach you about the basics of baseball.

Rape :^)

not gonna lie that looks fun as fuck. Would squash bugs and mice with

found the woman

Don't you want someone to care about you?

How?

The baby bowling stuff is often there to serve the purpose of

a. adults who are actually going real bowling and don't want their kids to be bored
b. classes/scout troops/birthday parties organized by adults who are uncreative or have no better alternative in their shitty town

I don't think anyone truly believes their toddlers need to learn to bowl

Maybe, just maybe, don't bring your toddlers to bowling alley.

I can't imagine a reason to go bowling other than entertaining small children

And crippled kids who still wanna go bowling.
It happens.

That's like telling people to not take kids to a restaurant. It just won't happen, no matter how much sense it makes. This is especially true in the age of expensive babysitting and increasing laws against leaving kids with "unauthorized" people, like siblings or friends.

Do all models of these look like dinosaurs/dragons? I've never seen one that didn't

>suitcase of drugs

Unfortunately, no.

>Ramp

If you can't lift the bowling ball you're too young and scrawny to bowl-

>The Ramp is shaped like a Dragon/Dinosaur

Okay, never mind, I retract that previous statement; that ramp looks like it'd be a TON of fun for children.

David Bowie was always shit though, He was the justin beiber of that era

It's not frugality. Millennials have grown up learning to not spend money solely because it's considered a waste of money. If you have food at home, can pirate it or netflix it, get it cheaper online, have free entertainment as an alternative, etc. then theres no reason for you to give local buisness any revenue.

Then when they do spend their considerable amount of money they manage to accumulate while not delibretly saving it's usually on education and luxury goods or they move out of state and start up elsewhere.

I prefer to live a modest life rather than work myself to death.

Fuck me right.

Won't anyone think of the corporations?

kelly is just a meticulously crafted character

it's not even the author's real name

>tfw I will never know what it feels like to be poor
thanks grandpa and the 100k a month you left me

It's really unhealthy to eat absolutely nothing.

>not buying guns

>its a bowling thread

I dare someone to read some of this guys comics and take a shot everytime the word "innocent" shows up

Alcohol poisoning is no laughing matter, young lady.

As long as we're here on the Internet, it's "laddy".

That think looks heavy as fuck, also like that ball could hit the kid in the face

How old are you?

Same. i pirate everything but video games and i don't feel a damn bit of guilt for it

>taking Kelly seriously
Well thats different than just living a modest life.
Thats just being cheap.

I skip out on books to buy more eating.

There's always one person who does user. I think it's tradition.

This makes me anxious as fuck. I wouldn't be comfortable letting a kid that young around a bowling ball

No boys on the Internet. Just creepy women pretending to be.

I'm not gonna waste my money on companies whose ceo's make 1000x times my salary when they profit off some starving kids in 3rd world countries, they can suck my dick

I mean sure, thats your choice.

I just wouldn't call it "Living modestly"

To me, "living modestly" would be pay for what you need/want, and just live without everything else.

If you pirate, you have decided you can't/won't live without something, but don't wanna pay for it. I'm not judging that, I pirate sometimes too.

But I'd say its no longer "living modestly"

>not financing and constructing a mattress fort with good plumbing, patrol vehicles, and mounted armaments
No wonder you're bored.

>To me, "living modestly" would be pay for what you need/want, and just live without everything else
To me, That's called being a sucker who plays into a system that's constantly looking for new ways to rip them off

>strip mall
>lady liberty isn't striping

Why does kelly never think of us sickos?

What is love? What is free love? What is love? What is free love.

Free love was too tame for him.

You seemed to have missed the part of "living without what you don't wanna pay for"

If I don't think something is a good deal, I just won't buy it. But I'm not so helpless that I gotta find a way to have it without buying it. At least I won't try to justify it.

Pirating is pirating.

The only people I've seen who've used a ramp were severely disabled.

I actually bought Kelly's book, so no.

Don't worry, user. So do we. That's because we, like most people, are just trying to have fun.

>living without what you don't wanna pay for
Luxuries become necessities after time (Cars, cell phones,)
> I'm not so helpless that I gotta find a way to have it without buying it
It's not that i have to, i just don't like paying corrupt companies that regularly violate human rights.
>At least I won't try to justify it.
Nothing to justify.

The glory of my right hand will never leave me

>Can't have fun by having to overcome a small challenge of keeping the ball in the middle of the lane
>The only time you can have fun is if you are knocking pins down and feel accomplished without any ability to achieve the task.

You are what is wrong with the world.

Edgy.

>Having fun the wrong way
>In 2016

dont worry, there are some Hardworking Artists out there who do think of us.

Thanks for telling me that you have zero justification for being a piece of human filth who can't even play a basic game the right way.

Make sure you get a rainbow bridge ramp for yourself to bring with you on your bowling fun times, that way that mean ol' 10 lb ball wont hurt your poor little wrist.

As a former bowling alley employee, I can say sir with 100% accuracy that you are a dick.

When you bounce the balls against the bumpers, you eventually break them. When they break, new ones have to be ordered.
Do you know how much 120 ft. of bowling lane gutter-guards cost?

Do you know that bowling lanes have to be up to date with industry standards? Do you know what OSHA is?

You're an insufferable prick.

I've seen people use bumpers before, but does anyone actually use ramps in bowling?

You know, you could just refund them and kick them out.

What manga would Kelly read?

Why do you care so much

Osamu Dazai plz.

You're supposed to be dead.

We did actually, this group of kids who kept throwing the bowling ball at the pin sweep while it was sweeping the pins. Smacking the machine while it was doing its job, breaking our equipment.

The one 19 year old kid tried to fucking puff up his chest to impress his girlfriend and talk shit to me, because I was some bowling alley employee.

He threw a punch at me, so I took off my uniform shirt and knocked him the fuck out.

After we kicked them out, I asked my boss if I was going to get fired.
She said she "didnt see any employees fighting , just some guy in a regular ol' shirt."

My boss was based as fuck.

All stories are only as true as they are entertaining.

7/10, not bad.

I'm sorry user, you're a shitter at life

He wouldn't read that filth. Only good old honest American superhero comics from DC.

>crying saber
It's the little things

>this group of kids who kept throwing the bowling ball at the pin sweep while it was sweeping the pins
I really don't want to believe people would do something as shitty as that, but that's the world we live in.

Wow look it's time for the political thread were people who hold the same position as the mods post so it's allowed to stay until it gets archived instead of being deleted after 20 posts

>complaining about Kelly comics in a thread that hasn't been a single bit about politics.

This is advanced fucking faggotry

Right, and a 4 year old shouldn't try riding a bike with training wheels to start off, because they're not ready for proper bike riding. Get over yourself and don't forget to take your meds tonight, gramps.

>Complaining about a board that bans politics even tho satirical political comics were always a thing
But then it also allows political comics and circle jerk political discussion as long as it's left wing Kelly
Who does that?
I mean why would we allow people to express different ideas, we would need our ideas to be able to stand on their own to do that
People who don't agree with me are literally hitler even tho hitler was authoritarian and so am i

you can avoid thinking about it by not being where toddlers are

>Luxuries become necessities after time (Cars, cell phones,)

Explain this future where comics and video games go from luxury to necessity. Like genuinely I wanna hear this

>collecting overpriced, shittily packaged discs that will eventually stop working
>sperging over your dvd collection on a first date

I used to buy dvds when they first came out, but so many of the newer ones look like fucking shit, so there's no point of having them on a shelf. Virtually no dvds have a custom print on the dvd itself anymore, and the box/cover quality is usually garbage. I'd rather netflix/digital download at this point.

Well at least he's in heaven

You could say entertainment is already a necessity in order to keep mental health, but perhaps e-sports really catches on and some people need to play video games for their career. This is off-topic though

pls gib sauce

I would if the mall werent filled with nothing but women's clothing stores and things werent all cheap chinese shit

We're not discussing the real issue here.

Sometimes the bumpers are inflatable, meaning you can do cool trick shots.

Bumpers I don't have a problem with for little kids, but ramps are stupid.

Real talk, leggings as pants are a fucking stupid fashion trend. I've seen too many fat, cottage cheese butts with panty-lines hanging out to take them seriously anymore.

This one is actually true. Streaming has destroyed people's idea of the value of media.

They're comfy
Don't take comfort away from people. Yeah fat girls who aren't even thick, just pudge on a skeleton with no muscle, wear them but that doesn't mean they don't have the right to. That body type won't look good in any clothes. Let them have comfort at least.

And since when do all bodies need to be appealing to you? Dayum son get some perspective.

>don't walk WIGGLE
>Innocent Red-Blooded Men
This one always gets me.

Please go back to tumblr

The problem with that is that if people stop buying so much shit, the volume of production drops and the prices for goods go up, making modest living way more expensive.

People living a "modest life" are essentially leeching off of the consumerism of others.

Now that is a real problem right there. Those dastardly women are always looking for ways to skirt public decency laws. I expect body paint to be the next fashion craze.

I dunno senpai I think he made a good point when he said
>that body type won't look good in any clothes

That is 100% true. Obscenely fat people are going to be gross 100% of the time. Fuck it, they might as well be comfy.

I buy all my videogames. I used to pirate, but I stopped.

Anime I download it all, with some rare exceptions.

>People living a "modest life" are essentially leeching off of the consumerism of others.
That sounds pretty neat if you ask me.

Regardless of the shallowest point he tries to make, these comics fucking blow

>he doesn't know

What the fuck is this trying to convey?

Goddamn, I wanna go bowling now. I haven't been since I was 12.

What a goon

Kelly is a fictional character.

Today's mixed-up teen detected.

>wah, why arent people buying things anymore

>go to the mall or any shopping center
>its 90% shitty womens clothing, 5% fast food restaraunts, and 5% overpriced chocolate shops

>If I need anything I order it amazon prime shipping to my fucking doorstep

Are you surprised? A lot of women seem to have no real understanding of the value of money. Growing up, I'd regularly see my sisters go into a clothes store to get just one thing, and end up spending hundreds of dollars.

yabba dabba do

No, I'm a sicko who can't afford to purchase anything.

that Bowie was a no-talent sicko that wore weird clothes and did drugs(but still went to Heaven, RIP)

Please stop projecting

Is this guy's stuff serious or some parody?

He probably went to heaven to annoy that class act Bing Crosby. And ruin another of his Christmas shows. What a sicko.

I wish. I find myself buying things I don't need more often than I should.

When you start getting packages and have no idea what they could possibly be, it's probably not a good thing.

Serious.

>Heels

>In your face - I mean mask
>Not "Something to Marvel at"
Come on Kelly
It's published by The Onion.
You be the judge.

The hooker is a nice touch.

I love the millennial's design, does he show up in any other cartoons?

>huge ass marble ramp

That's kinda awesome.

>every thread

They're real. Both of them. Mostly used for disabled people or very very young kids, but I see groups of teens (usually girls) using either or both at my local alley.
It's lame but I love when a group like that is right next to me and I can bowl a turkey. It

>hit post before finishing what I was typing
It does give me a small sense of satisfaction to show that with some actual effort and skill, you can bowl without looking like a chump.

>I expect body paint to be the next fashion craze.

this went out of fashion in 09. except the ghetto trash still where them everywhere.

so this guy is both a bad artist and a total retard

well I guess its good to share the work of the mentally handy capped too

Sorry you feel that way. Not everyone can be suave older gentlemen.

Capitalism is not a bad system for growth, but it's doomed to enter runaway train mode eventually. That's a real tragedy.

actually its called being a reactionary, believing in a completely mythologized and idolized version of the past that you want to return to, even though it never actually existed

its pretty awful

also just the whole current generation sucks things were way better when I was younger is like the dumbest and oldest pattern of human thought, like we literally have ancient Greek writers complaining about more or less the same shit as this guy, its rarely reflective of reality old people just always think young people suck

>It's a coddled millennial post

Ya just don't get it kid

I bet you're some sort of sicko

I mean going by this guy's definition I think anything other than missionary sex after marriage to have kids would make me a sicko and a pervert

It's from the Onion.

Now get out.

The saddest thing in the world is when his comics are actually right...

>t. no good teenage punk with an axe to grind

Who the fuck doesnt download anime? I am not gonna pay for those overpriced dvds or blurays

If you don't buy anime you're letting the moeshit win

people who stream their anime

Chinaman commiting seppuku

It's the little things about Kelly that makes him so great

Well he is a confirmed pedo... sorry Byrne, _ebebo_phile, so do the math.

These are my favorite Kelly comics. The ones that depict one absurdly particular situation that has happened to only Kelly.

Anyone have the one complaining about one particular store being out of Cheezits or whatever?

Is India ink really made in India?

No, of course not. Its what makes Kelly so great.

You think i care? Moeshit isnt even that big thing anymore. Isekai is new hot thing in japan and japs will never ever start caring about west

But dont most of the time those people just use illegal sites like kissanime.

Seppuku? Isn't that the number puzzle? You may be mistaken.

That's souvlaki you're thinking of.

>I D E O L O G Y

Maybe the reason it repeats so much in history is because it's totally right, as societies rise they get complacent and lazy, all old societies fell in the hands of shitty rulers that were more concerned with orgies and social status than with the state. This is the other half of the repeating pattern you forgot to mention.

More walls

It's right in that newer generations suck, because the older generations sucked too and people look back with rose tinted glasses.

One of the few times Kelly is wrong

Says the no talent sicko

Spectacular.

What's up with all these coddled millennials in this thread?

No, but I do have the best one ever.

>125 posters
>at least half of them DON'T KNOW

>Bill Clinton just marked as "Bill"
Kek

Anyone have the one where the family is watching TV, the news anchor is talking about an escaped convict and the dad's shirt says "excited viewers" or something like that?

Why not just wear trackpants then?

you're fucking retarded

>That body type won't look good in any clothes. Let them have comfort at least.
What about all of the sickos who like BBW?

They're for fucking toddlers

I usually just use lube.

tip top kek

Do not believe their lies

So, are you Chinese or Japanese?

You gotta let me have the fangs

>No crying Statue of Liberty
>Realize this is because the neighbors have already killed her and shoved her in the basement
How deep does this go?

>karate outfit
Keque

It's the little things.

Shit comic

> Sicko suspect
> Not black
It was so close.

See

If they want me to buy tons of shit, which I would love to do, then they can pay me enough to afford more than just rent and food. Also,

Beware dat booty

Does anyone have the one where a "equality minded pornography enthusiast" buys ebony porn from an "impressed clerk" while MLK, Malcolm X and a third dead black guy give him a thumbs up from the heavens?

Back when it was still about mocking the tendency to include petty issues in political cartoons. Not about making his ideological oponents say stupid things.

The third one isn't even dead.

>some gizmo

Trump supporter detected.

who is rusing who though?

it would also stop those little shits from trying to bounce the fucking ball when they throw it.

It's just a game, Anonymous. Come on.

>Not about making his ideological oponents say stupid things.
Sounds like 99% of political cartoons in history.

I'm surprised Kelly never went after anime.

He did manga, so I'm going to assume that counts.

>I'M SO MAD THAT KIDS ARE HAVING FUN THE *WRONG* WAY

But he never blamed anime on Mao and Chinese commies

Would somebody kindly explain to me what all this is? Is this supposed to be serious or a medically impossible degree of sarcasm?

He'd have to read/watch it first and he's not gonna do that. They don't sell that stuff in the Matlock section of Best Buy.

Off course, it's serious.

I'm surprised it isn't the other way around with red blooded Americans drinking good ol' fashioned cola, and hippie sickos drinking diet soda with agave or whatever.

>either do what the kids says or endure his crying
This is why Americans are awful parents.

Jesus, I thought people in the McNinja thread were missing the point. How can anyone be dumb enough to think Kelly is anything other than satire?

YARHAR FIDDLE DIDEE

... what do you picture a bowling alley as? They are almost exclusively used for family gatherings. Toddlers are parts of families.

The Onion is a very serious magazine.

It's because society is so warped people strive to become what was once considered caricatures. Blacks actively try to act like how rednecks stereotype them, SJWs are actually pushing for safe spaces and safety blankets when someone experiences a 'micro-aggression', whatever the hell that means, and Cred Forums are nazis.

My favourite one

and which group of movies have consistently been dominating the box office while the other barely squeaks by with acceptable crap?

Mangos grow naturally in Florida.

Diet soda has been around for long enough not to be latest hippie fad.

>caring about shitty superhero movies

It's always hilarious to come to these threads and see people actually get mad over the comics like they think it's real.

>in Florida
that's practically in cuba

I've never seen one of those dragon ramps. All of the ramps I've seen look like reject walkers. They're made for wheelchair bound people as much as for children, so I guess they get a pass.

You mean that sicko state?

That'sTheJoke.jpg

Also this

Kelly confirmed for top tier taste

Maybe it happens every thread because y'all keep posting comics that blow, omae.

I'd read a Kelly Batman/Superman comic

we need to stop babying america's babies
they need to learn to fend for themselves

>mentally handy capped
>projector.png

Look, not everyone has the intelligence to appreciate Kelly's based logic.

>that crying jesus

I only buy figurines from my glorious nippon

somebody post this on Cred Forums and pretend its genuine

>Ben Garrison

Words can not express how much I love this image.

It should be black or muslim, then it would work.

>being this much of autist

Cred Forums knows about Kelly, though.

>Matches

My sides have become one with the universe.

The single-tear pharma exec is what really sells this one.

>Matlock section of Best Buy

It's also nice to see the Kelly threads bring out some wonderful surrealism from random anons, too.

INNOCENT pharma exec

how so, comblr?

why does he draw himself such an ugly nose if he just draws it normally in his dream versions.

>media (evil)
real subtle

>Cred Forums are nazis

And pepe is the biggest nazi of them all

I suspect it's a relatively small, rich cadre keeping the department store and jewelry industries afloat (seriously my mall has like 3 jewelry places). Especially the latter, the masses don't just gobble up Veblen goods like that.

My mall isn't quite as skewed as yours, but it's still weird how much of it's clothing.

>Lady Liberty is actually the size of the Statue of Liberty

I have grim environmental news for you, buddy.

Someone's never seen Labyrinth

I'm not a native speaker. What does yellow mean in this context?

>we live in an age where the "feels good, man" frog is a far-right icon

10 years ago, the first season of Haruhi aired in Japan. Now, we are Haruhi.

you have no fucking clue what youre talking ABOUT

Yep, the bowling alley by my parents house has local rec centers who have day programs for the mentally/physically disabled come in on Tuesdays, they bowl at a discount all morning. It's actually fun as fuck to see them bowl and not in a "laughing at them" way.

Just eat diet books. Or switch to paperback instead of hardcover.

Yellow is associated with cowardice and treachery

Everytime I see this I am overcome with joy and laughter.

Oh I thought yellow-bellied is "he pissed themself" reference.

There is quite positively not a thing in this world as disgusting as processed orange juice.

>acting as if those retarded fucking wrist braces are any better
bowl bare-handed or don't bowl at all, pussy

Braces are for when you have shitty wrists.
Bumpers are for when you're shit.

"Guts" is an old term for courage or determination, eg, "He has guts to fight that dog". So, if I remember correctly, "yellow-bellied" is another way to say that someone is a coward because his belly (where his guts are) is yellow

Should I feel ashamed I laughed harder at this than any of Kelly's comics?

There's always at least one.

youtu.be/QVtbkQMwJS4

youtu.be/5_aDIY8OJog

youtu.be/Om7a2s8cZuI

What car did you pirate? What house?

I came.

Zarya is looking cute as usual.

His Iron Man always makes me laugh

>that hooker

>>Cred Forums

>They're comfy

t. whore

I took bowling in high school and there was a few retarded kids in the class that used them.

> High school has a bowling sport
Huh? American schools only have 2 sports: Elementary school futbol/vitamin C hour and high school handegg.

My high school had an afterschool bowling club.

t. Michigan

but... samus is a japanese character...

I'm not sure if I should be pointing out that these things are part of the joke.

Looks like the joke went over your head, sonny boi.
> W.A.S.P.
> Having knowledge of any non white, non Christian culture

Did the physics teacher run it?

>What car did you pirate
Your moms
>What house?
Your dads

>Cred Forums prior to tumblr invasion

Where did we go so wrong?

Comics made using poser aren't worth it

They aren't even worth reading.

Well I meant even the mainstream ones that use Poser to compose the scenes in the panels and then they just draw over them

spot the sjw

half true. fat people will always look disgusting, yet they at least have some control over their degree of disgustingness

you wouldn't shut up about tumblr so more and more people went their to see what all the fuss was about, and found out that it was where all the artists who had abandoned dA had flocked so made accounts.

You did this.

Kill yourself.

kek

savage, senpai

I love it when political cartoonists contradict themselves like this. Memes aside, this guy is a hack.

Only comic books.

>auctioneers
>hardworking

pick one

I did this when I took my sister out bowling. she could barely lift the ball so she needed a ramp.

>the human eye can't see the difference between your blue ray and my 720P 10fps compressed stream!
I'm not even joking, this actually happen in real life.

I used to volunteer with a group that took mentally handicapped kids on trips (shut up, I was gunning for a good university) and they'd use the ramps but not the bumpers. Some of these kids could just barely nudge the balls but they seemed to enjoy themselves.

she looks like she's having fun

Yellow is also associated with Asians, which also plays into the race angle

>Cred Forums:
>Bowling for kids

>please clap

HAH

His pun game is totally fucking killer

HOW DARE SHE!

High Yellow is also a term for light skinned blacks but I feel like it was just calling him a coward.

How the fuck do they get it up there if they can't lift it? Why not just roll it forward and do the fucking thing kids and retards do where they like bend over and roll it with both hands

I miss you Mills Lane.

Every fucking thread

>How the fuck do they get it up there if they can't lift it?
Someone else puts it there for them.

>Missing the entire point.

Last time I saw someone use a ramp it was a very old man in a wheelchair.

No bumpers though and he damn near knocked them all down and got the last two with his next.

da bes

The Internet has tapped the chaos of the collective human psyche and it now walks among us, darkly intangible as a shadow.

>They're comfy
>Don't take comfort away from people
Then wear sweatpants.

>Looking at the tit instead of the viewer

B-But It'll go away if we keep talking about it!!!!

This one's actually just not funny. It's too heavy-handed, and "Kelly" wouldn't write the first text bubble, about him being innocent.

Hell, the next one down shows a more Kelly thing to write

for anyone who doesn't know this already, kelly writes for the onion. these are all satire.

this whole fucking thread is off-topic

I'm not sure if they still do it because it was 10 years ago but you could take bowling 2 days a week for an hour at 7am instead of a first period. There was probably at least 100 people when I was in it.

Got any more?

I like these. The voice sounds too different from what I pictured though.

>Vanessa Williams

Pfft

>He actually did It

I hope he's hanging the noose up right now.

that's illegal

Cancer.