Marvel Will Probably Spoil Civil War II #5 Again

I’ve been told about one particular double page splash that may be rather… newsworthy.

Given Marvel’s form, that means spoiling the issue in question either today or tomorrow.

I’ll give a semi-spoiler, whited out in the next paragraph to indicate the kind of spoiler-twist involved, without revealing the individuals’ names.

A look at the far future will reveal that one iconic superhero will kill another. The question is raised, will the other heroes deal with this hero like they did the Hulk? Another arrow through the head?

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/19/did-dc-comics-game-the-system-with-creative-bankruptcy/
wnd.com/2013/08/wwii-vet-89-dies-after-beating-by-2-black-teens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't it obvious that it's Miles and Captain Hydra?

Who can really care at this point?

>Miles
>Iconic

If it is a Spider it's Peter, unless Rich had lied about the iconic part

Marvel's really trying to push the meme that Miles is popular. It's probably Miles killing Cap. If not then Carol is killing Stark. We gotta make room for Riri! :^)

I don't really care at this point.

I thought it was interesting, with Slott begging retailers to overorden Clone event claiming that it will be IMPORTANT and then Bendis camera with this proving that Marvel events are utterly worthless

Bendis comes with*

Am I the only one finding this delay suspicious? Did they purposefully delay this to add over in the fact that someone dies when no one took the bait the first time they did it?

>A look at the far future will reveal that one iconic superhero will kill another.
How is this a spoiler? The cover to issue #6 was solicited as Miles killing Captain HYDRA months ago and almost every cover so far has been one of Ulysses' visions.

It got delayed at first because of Marquez's wife having a baby,then another delay because she broke her leg. I'm expecting something else to come up and everything gets pushed to February or some shit.

If it's not Scarlet Witch killing someone I'm going to be very disappointed in Bendis.

It's Ccap killing Stark.
Maybe.
I think it could be.

You can tell that a baby would be a problem with a story. Clearly they knew this going in, I doubt that is the real reason.

The idea that Miles isn't popular is a meme on this fucking board. It doesn't take a genius to know that his book does well enough with audiences to warrant his continued existence. And this is coming from a guy who hates the current state of the book with his bitchy grandma somehow being a major focus on top of this event tie-in bullshit.

Honestly I don't even care anymore
I don't even like comics anymore
I just read the storytimes on here cause I have nothing better to do on Wednesdays

It's Miles killing Cap. We've known about this for months.

Having enough fans to warrant existence =/= equal popular.

oh yeah, man, at this point I find anons shitposting in CWII threads a thousand times more entertaining than the event itself

And not only that but multiple books then have tie-ins of everyone being after Miles so really no surprise there

And Miles' book even had a really obvious bit of foreshadowing, as some goes on about how "what happens when it's one of you that's on the receiving end of Ulysses' visions." and then it zoomed in and lingered on Miles.

>Having enough fans to warrant existence =/= equal popular.
>warrant existence =/= equal popular.
>=/= equal popular
>=/= equal
Bravo.

They'll be over it in about three months, just you wait.

Also the covers show Miles on the run and being hunted by the Marvel universe.

Fuck.

The double-page spread is a vision of Miles killing Captain America. So Captain Marvel arrests him.

Bendis why.

HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

lord this is gonna be wild

yeah.. that'll put a lot of butts in the comic book shop

PLEASE DON'T SHOOT

When is the last time a Hero went bad in Marvel? Like legitimately, because Carol seems pretty close.

Called it months ago. Why has CWII been so painfully predictable?

Inner city black youth assaults WW2 veteran, more at 11

I'm actually pretty impressed people guessed it before you even posted.

Now will the Outhousers or Bleeding Cool spoil it?

Fuck I hate Marvel

Thanks m8

>Marvel: Not only will we spoil the excitement for you because we're the ones opening your gift, you'll easily guess what's inside your gift anyway.

I hope some other website spoils it first so brevoort will start whining again

you forgot
>and then blame you for not being excited for the gift you didn't want in the first place that arrived to your house 3 weeks after Christmas.

Post it, post it!

Ebin.

>black man in the white house destroys America
>black man kills /america/

How many times does Steve have to die?

Yea that will totally endear him onto our hearts
The death of the American dream at the hands of Bendis black self insert

This will feel pretty forced. The fact that Ulysses had that vision means it probably won't come true since the victim hero will be ready. They just have to keep an eye on the supposed attacking hero, no need to arrest him.

Well, that's not how it happens. It shows Cap stabbed with a post or pole or something through the chest and Miles looking distraught, not like Miles did it.

Sorry, don't have it with me to scan.

So Marvel will be spoiling this "twist" twice?

Pretty sure this somehow counts as sexual assault.

>Black man destroys America
Bravo Bendis. This will totally make people like Miles. And holy fuck are they trying to make people hate Carol?

BENDIS
E
N
D
I
S

Thanks for confirming
Remember how in AvX basically no one was expecting the Phoenix Five? One would want to believe that events wouldn't get completely spoiled by covers and solicitations with just a bit of brain. But I guess that's too much to ask.

Why is Marvel like this?

Yup, this is exactly as stupid as I feared.
Since Tony's arguments are dumb, they need to make Carol be an evil fascist to compensate.
Way to make both sides have a point Bendis.

From the comments section of that Bleeding Cool article:

>The problem is we know that both Captain Marvel and Tony Stark are alive at the end of Civil War II – they're both in the Oath which comes out after the end of Civil War II. My guess is that the future vision will be that Spider-Man (Miles Morales) will kill Captain America. Hence the cover. He will go on the run while one side tries to protect him and the other side tries to capture him. By the “end” (because these events never actually have an ending), they will think they stopped the events. However, it turns out that Ulysses was actually seeing the end of the next event when Spider-Man (Miles Morales) faces off against the newly revealed Hydra Captain America by himself in an epic hero against hero tale that pits the younger heroes against their mentors in HYDRA UNIVERSE.

>You think I'm kidding, but I'm pretty serious here – the only thing I'm not sure of is the title.

Who wants to tell that poster he's right?

Do we get to see anyone other than Carol or Miles react to Ulysses' vision?

Also this brings up the fact that Ulysses sees things and interprets them in his own way without having the proper context.

Carol's side looks dumber and dumber each time.

Pushed onto a flag pole with American flag draped in blood
Subtle Bendis

Do we get an update on the supposed Hydra woman?

whoda thunk it

Dammit pick a shield to kill him with Miles.

>Steve dying
>again
Isn't it a bit early for that? Should've chosen some other character that didn't die in the last 10 years.

so how does miles find out cap is HYDRA

>More hero vs hero shit
>Old characters with established fanbases against new ones largely no one cares about
>Heroes siding with a Nazi
>Heroes who've been friends with Steve for years wont notice him acting strangely
>Bendis will be writing it.

I hope DC's sucess with Rebirth convinces Marvel to get back on form.

>capeshit is so bad right now it turned this guy off all comics completely
poor guy

Bendis?

well they are doing that whole house divided shit tease

Bendis.

He's not dying, Ulysses just sees him dying with Miles' involvement in the far future.

It all depends on how much will Spencer want to play by other writers' rules. I doubt his Cap event for next year will be line-wide, more like its setup will play into the "a house divided against itself cannot stand" status quo we've seen at SDCC. And Spencer's event will have to do with cube loli get de-nazified so no one dies

I told you that shield was a bad idea, Steve.

The writer?

They're finally learning the limits of killing characters off.

The writer. Bendis.

>Miles accidentally Venom Stings him
>Cap yells out in German

Brian Bendis?

Fuck Bendis and fuck his negro cockslut

The one who writes bad comics?

He writes bad comics? Bendis?

>blacks are a threat to America

Scanbro what happens with the Guardians of the Galaxy. Do they do anything important or it was all false advertisement and stupid hype?

Rich at it again

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/19/did-dc-comics-game-the-system-with-creative-bankruptcy/

>implying I'm going to give that faggot clicks

I was dumb enough to click this and I'm not really sure what he's trying to say. But also pretending like Marvel is more experimental than DC is just a joke. Yeah the main line books of Rebirth aren't much more than typical cape stuff, but that ignores Hanna Barbera, Young Animal, the upcoming minis, and probably other shit I'm forgetting.

>BOO HOO DC CHEATED BECAUSE MUH MARLEL DON'T WIN

>The DC Comics statistics for direct market sales for August 2016 showed them dominating DC Comics. I used the word “humiliated” but some folk really didn’t like that.

>And it is a remarkable turnaround for DC Comics to dominate sales so, especially on far fewer published comics than Marvel.

>But how did DC get there, how did it achieve figures in excess of the New 52 relaunch, and what likelihood is there that they can keep it up? And how should Marvel feel?

>The New 52 relaunch in 2011 was in a similar situation. DC Comics marketshare was at a shamefully low position. Crashing below the 30% barrier then verging on crossing 20%.

>The New 52 event was best known for rebooting the DC Universe (mostly) and relaunching every title from issue 1. But it also coincided with DC Comics going day-and-date digital and comic stores getting their comics on a Tuesday in readiness for Wednesday on sale (even in the UK – thank you Bob Wayne). There was lots of change. And like the DC Rebirth, DC Comics made all the comics returnable.

>You’ll see that reflected on the chart with an (*) on the comics positions, they indicate that the comic is returnable and discount total sales by 10% in an attempt to reflect that, even though the comic may actually have 50% returns – or none at all – when it comes to it.

>This encourages retailers to order in bulk, to find the ceiling of demand and order far less conservatively than they may normally do. And it worked. Some books still sold out but some retailers will have plenty to return. Is it anywhere close to the 10% estimate Diamond use for their statistics? That’s the thing – we don’t know, and probably never will. However there are still costs associated with returning unsold comics, so retailers won’t order willy-nilly. But it does throw some doubt into the performance of every DC Rebirth title in that list in the direct market. Some may have done better and not need that 10% statistical adjustment. But some will need a much larger correction downwards.

>Although not as much as it will the 400,000+ sales of Champions #1 in October from Marvel.

>So the returnability of DC Rebirth is all, “been there, done that”. Why has it done so much better this time?

>It’s become less experimental, more conservative and less diverse. And I don’t just mean regarding ethnicity, gender or sexuality – although that is an issue.

oh my god bendis kept comparing this to profiling throughout the book and now he's LITERALLY going straight into it.

>less experimental, more conservative and less diverse
And the problem is...?

Marvel supports punishing thought crimes confirmed.

Oh my GOD, they are making the whole thing into "What if Trayvon had killed zimmerman, no one would have believed him then!!!!" with miles as the guy killing someone for self defense but being profiled as being the attacker due to his victim being captain america.

What the fuck. this is the absolute worse way to approach a story of this type, specially when cap is a hydra agent right now.

so Cred Forums, is this what makes civil war ii officially worse than the first civil war?

Nah, movie synergy mate. They're doing a script rewrite to kill both Cap and Tony and have them come back in time for the Avengers film in 2 years.

>Rather than having 52 ongoing main continuity titles, DC Comics has but 29 – but a number of them ship twice a month. The rest are different imprints or mini-series. And as the old favourites are concentrated on, Batman, Superman, Justice League and new Suicide Squad characters, this means an absolute lack of anything vaguely experimental

>The New 52 launched with All-Star Western, Men Of War, Blackhawks, Resurrection Man, I Vampire, Justice League Dark, Demon Knights, Voodoo, telling different kinds of stories in different genres. DC Rebirth has none of that.

>It is the most conservative line-up that either DC or Marvel have ever shown. DC Comics does have Vertigo, Young Animal and the Hanna Barbera line, but DC Rebirth is incredibly homogenous, especially considering the titles that DC had published of late.

>But it has worked. While Marvel Comics is diversifying the tone and feel of the line, aiming for future new audiences, with Squirrel Girl, Patsy Walker, Deadpool, The Vision, Moon Girl and more, DC Comics has, at a push, Harley Quinn and Green Arrow. While Marvel mixes it up with Riri Williams, Jane Foster, Miles Morales, Amadeus Cho, Iceman and Angela, DC Comics brings back the old married Superman and the young married Wally West. They are doubling down on the nostalgia

>And then shipping it twice a month.

It’s a cynical approach, it’s a conservative approach, it’s a move against experimentation and a return to the comfort zone. And it is kicking everyone’s collective arses.

Nick Spencer, writer of Captain America, who the position of his comic Captain America dropped plenty of points on the September chart says

As much as I'm liking Rebirth titles and it fucking pains me to agree with Rich, new52's first two waves with all the niche horror, mystery and fringe books that were horribily canceled gave the impression that they really tried at least
There is no equivalent to non-Vertigo Frankenstein, Demon Knights, Dial H, Amethist etc in Rebirth. I understand DC not wanting a second commercial suicide, but it sucks. Hoping that the Young Animal imprint does so well that they'll take more risks again

Cuz they tried appealing to fags like you Rich with DCYou but people don't want that shit. They want the stuff they've always wanted.

The story is all about profiling and vigilantism, if they didnt wan to get compared to the trayvon v zimmerman thing they wouldnt have a white guy and a black teenager fighting and one dying for self defense.

Watch as no one believes Miles since Cap is beyond reproach. If you dig through past issues you are likely find miles being pictured in hoodies recently a lot, Bendis has been setting this up.

Its going to be corny as shit and ruin the character.

>That might reveal a bigger picture though. It is notable that with the New 52 relaunch, DC Comics brought in a large amount of readers, old and new into comic stores, and everyone’s sales benefitted, DC and Marvel, and others. A rising tide lifted all ships.

>In this case, if Nick’s analysis is correct, the customers came in – but only bought the DC Rebirth books. Everyone else’s sales were unaffected. This could mean that the DC rebirth was just about getting existing DC Comics customers to spend more. Or it brought in new customers which went to both Marvel and DC, but also got Marvel readers to stop buying their Marvel comic in favour of a DC comic. That $2.99 price point for DC Rebirth may also have been a factor in that. So while the overall picture for individual Marvel titles may be unchanged, when the launch sales of the DC Rebirth fade away, Marvel may suffer.

>And yes, DC Rebirth sales will fade away from their current high spots, but it may retain enough interest, exposure and audience to see their titles continue to take on Marvel Comics, in a way that they haven’t in recent years. The long term effect of cannibalising the past – even more so than they and Marvel have done over the decades – remains to be seen.

>But those that do well, also look for the creative teams to find new and exciting homes at Image Comics. And DC and Marvel to have to go through the whole thing again…ll wild speculation and conjecture.

>I understand DC not wanting a second commercial suicide, but it sucks
This is why shit like Harley is actually a good thing believe it or not. It helps prop up shit you like.

CW1's terrible moments were gradually done over the course of the book. Sure, the New Warriors were out of character and Maria Hill was being an idiot, but it wasn't enough to make the first issue bad.

CW2 got retarded right from the start with Doc Samson inexplicably being alive and She-Hulk dying/comatose because of a "bad ass knock down Thanos" (Bendis' own words) missile to the chest.

>It is the most conservative line-up that either DC or Marvel have ever shown. DC Comics does have Vertigo, Young Animal and the Hanna Barbera line, but DC Rebirth is incredibly homogenous, especially considering the titles that DC had published of late.
DC tried to be diverse in its books TWICE. They provided a lot of niche stuff in New52 and DCYou was entirely about that niche.

So yeah can you blame them for going back to basics when that's what sells? At least the books are good.

>>But those that do well, also look for the creative teams to find new and exciting homes at Image Comics. And DC and Marvel to have to go through the whole thing again…ll wild speculation and conjecture.
Hence DC getting the creators to sign exclusives. Marvel is fucked because they've relied on poaching DC's talent rather than finding their own. And frankly I'm glad Marvel's shit isn't selling get fucked Spencer, Breevort, and Slott.

>>ruin the character.
Good

>There is no equivalent to non-Vertigo Frankenstein, Demon Knights, Dial H, Amethist etc in Rebirth.
Except they're releasing those sorts of niche books in Young Animal and doing minis like the Deadman book. It's not like DC is going completely bread-and-butter. Their main line is what it is - their main line full of safe, easy to sell books. Their more experimental titles are going into an imprint, where they'll have much lower sales threshold expectations to remain alive, or in mini series format. They're being really smart (smarter than anyone really) about the way they put out the things that are being published for art rather than purely sales.

Pretty sure Amethyst and Dial H weren't in the first wave of the new 52 anyway.

You forgot the tweet.

>Nick Spencer, writer of Captain America, who the position of his comic Captain America dropped plenty of points on the September charts says,

>"If my book sold 30k last month and was ranked 40th, then sells 30k this month and is ranked 50th…nothing happened to my book."

>— Nick Spencer (@nickspencer) September 18, 2016

But here's the sales charts

05/16 Cap America SR #1 -140,222
06/16 Cap America SR #2 - 74,884
07/16 Cap America SR #3 - 65,455
08/16 Cap America SR #4 - 49,559

No, he's talking about Sam's book. It came up yesterday actually in the top 100 thread before we got the full numbers, someone thought Kamala dropped but it was pointed out that she's grouped with the same books and it's more that DC's books just pushed them down rather than them dropping.

>Spencer sucks
>his shit don't sell
>"BAWAAAAAHHHH D.C. is responsible for me being a dogshit author.

>While Marvel Comics is diversifying the tone and feel of the line, aiming for future new audiences, with Squirrel Girl, Patsy Walker, Deadpool, The Vision, Moon Girl and more, DC Comics has, at a push, Harley Quinn and Green Arrow.
Ignoring Batgirl, Batgirl and the Birds of Prey, Blue Beetle and Supergirl that targets a younger crowd.

>While Marvel mixes it up with Riri Williams, Jane Foster, Miles Morales, Amadeus Cho, Iceman and Angela, DC Comics brings back the old married Superman and the young married Wally West
Ignoring a Muslim and hispanic legacy characters in Green Lantern. Ignoring Chinese pseudo-legacy characters in New Super-Man. Ignoring two female legacy characters in Superwoman.

Christ, what is this? This is practically a "Marvel got mad at me, so let me fellate them to get them off my back." article.

Four books that all seem to be going for a similar "weeeeird" tone isn't really comparable to the "interesting" output of the New 52 and DCYou.
Frankly, while I think Rich is a cunt, I kind of agree with him on this. I don't think DC can be blamed for accurately pinpointing where their money is best spent, or for making the sort of comics people want to read. I just think it's, frankly, really fucking sad that the comic-buying public just wants the same shit again and again and again.

that's not how it works random twitter dude

Oh. In that case, Sam's book is roughly stable then.

10/15 CA S. Wilson #1 - 62,535
10/15 CA S. Wilson #2 - 40,224
11/15 CA S. Wilson #3 - 33,984
12/15 CA S. Wilson #4 - 29,512
01/16 CA S. Wilson #5 - 29,081
02/16 CA S. Wilson #6 - 27,111
03/16 CA S. Wilson #7 - 54,881
04/16 CA S. Wilson #8 - 31,052
05/16 CA S. Wilson #9 - 27,480
06/16 CA S. Wilson #10 - 31,989
07/16 CA S. Wilson #11 - 29,145
07/16 CA S. Wilson #12 - 30,479

So this makes Carol Danvers even more wrong because now Miles is the one to stop Hydra Cap

This nigga salty as the dead sea

>the cape-buying public
Fixed. Not that indies aren't having the same problem though

That's a pretty significant bump between #6 and #7.

yeah I really like the mini-series approach they have going on. not every book needs to be 50 issues long or whatever. for lesser known characters who can't push big numbers, a miniseries means we still get to read about our obscure favorite without fretting that the book will be cancelled.

yeah it's just the unfortunate reality of the market. comics these days have to compete with a lot of other entertainment forms, and so only big names can really keep afloat.

>I just think it's, frankly, really fucking sad that the comic-buying public just wants the same shit again and again and again.
You mean the people who want cape comics want actual cape comics? You're right, I don't understand why DC is actually producing material those people want instead of turning their bread-and-butter book into a funky experimental title or soapbox platform that they didn't ask for. There's plenty of other material like that out there for people who want that sort of thing. But when someone wants a cheeseburger and you serve them a deconstructed burger salad then don't be surprised when they hop across the street to the actual burger joint to get a cheeseburger.

yeah but what he means is the ranking, 79th in July and 91st in August despite the actual sales numbers being the same

As much as I love the experimental titles, I agree with you. DC is making the right choice in pushing superhero books under its main label and everything else to Vertigo and Young Animal. Honest branding is a good thing.

Standoff event bump.

I mean, it was the cover of Civil War II #7 way back when it was supposed to come out in September.

that's when young steve came back

>Stark's brain is backed up on his systems
>Becomes Riri's Jarvis

I feel the same way, but I don't even bother reading any story times.

>Kill Captain America in Civil War
>Kill Captain America in Civil War II
Why?

Well this cover suddenly makes more sense.

Their heart isn't into this project user. You know it to be true.

> grimdark edgy Speedball as a result of Civil War
> grimdark edgy She-Hulk as a result of Civil War 2

>pits the younger heroes against their mentors in HYDRA UNIVERSE.
That actually sounds interesdasting

Bendis

I immediately thought this.

Her staying out of CW seems to make her safe...except Pietro's argument with her felt like it could be the set-up of something bad.

They even copied the scene in Civil War MCU with Cap slamming his shield on Tony. Kek.

Yeah. Bad comics.

The biggest problem with CW2 is that one of the leads is Captain Marvel. I like Carol, even now. But she's not nearly popular enough to anchor a crossover. Not even close. Maybe when her movie hits you could have done it, but not now. No one cares about her.

Spencer is right. You don't have 30k books in the 90s under normal circumstances.

The one saving grace in this could be Kamala standing up for her friend Miles against Carol. Kamala is already not cool with what Carol is doing, and Carol's side going after Miles is the last straw.

She either saves him from being captured by standing up to Carol or just gives Carol an angry beatdown near the end of the story.

Miles being hunted and unfairly arrested despite him discovering Cap=Hydra is what leads Kamala, Sam, Miles, Cho, young Scott, and Viv to form the Champions and tell the adult Avengers to fuck off.

>Kamala
>giving Carol a beatdown

yeah man, not even Bendis'

>They even copied the scene in Civil War MCU with Cap slamming his shield on Tony. Kek.
...which was from the first Civil war comic

I know is old. Also

Scanbro casually drops in, lobs a nuke into the thread, and then calmly walks away. How can one man be so based?

How is this a legitimate criticism?

>The biggest problem with CW2 is that one of the leads is Captain Marvel
literally what? are you stupid?

This might be the most predictable event ever because all their big moments are given away by the covers.

She-Hulk and War Machine being on issue 0 gave away their fates.
Hulk's death was hinted at with Hawkeye vs. Hulk cover, and the arrow in Hulk's head cover by Scottie Young
And now Miles kills Cap vision.

If Marvel throws a tantrum over this, it's really their fault for being so obvious.

>It's a "black teen got arrested for nothing" issue.

>Young, liberal half black half hispanic kid killing a beloved old white man that was recently turned into a villain (even before HAIL HYDRA)
fucking kill me already

>Cap dies in Civil War I
>LOL I'VE GOT AN IDEA FOR CIVIL WAR 2!!!!!!!!!!!
also including the
>fucking kill me already
portion

>white supremacist trying to harm an innocent black child
wow i didnt know marvel was FUCKING RACIST

Do we get a scene where Peter tells Miles he's not worthy? Or does Bendis not have the balls?

>just gives Carol an angry beatdown near the end of the story
You are vastly overestimating her strength.

Kamala will definitely stand up for her man. After seeing what happened with Banner, she'll fear the same happening to Miles and based on that Thunderbolts cover she will be right to.

>Nick Spencer: If my book sold 30k last month and was ranked 40th, then sells 30k this month and is ranked 50th...nothing happened to my book.

No, but that does mean that while you were trying to bring in new fans with the renumberings and shitty forced legacies DC just said "fuck it, we'll appeal to our old fans" and got new blood in the process.

You underestimate the fact that Kamala is a minority in a Bendis book.

Marvelfags already have their own waifus, and Carol doesnt connect with anyone besides butch lesbians. Whoever reads Marvel, already has their own waifus, be it Jean, Betsy, Ororo, Wanda or Janet. IF Marvel really wants to push a WW-type character, be it Wanda, Janet, or stop with the petty shit and put Jean back on the spotlight.

uh......who the hell said anything about waifus?

>Jean, Betsy, Ororo, Wanda or Janet.
>4 out of 5 of these are (or have been) mutants

Based Claremont.

a succesful character needs to be waifu/husbando material. Marvel has gone completely out of their way to make Carol unattractive. It is okay to dislike this opinion, but it doesnt make it any less true.

>Bendis ruining his own character
wtf I love civil war 2 now?

>Kamala makes a valiant last stand against Carol, she's beaten and bloody, but she still manages to stand proud
>I can do this all day
>Miles wakes up and zaps Carol because that's how Bendis solves everything involving Miles.

The problem with Carol is she is such an obvious pander that she's unrelatable.

I can relate to Wanda, Ororo, or Janet, because they have real insecurities and fears and flaws. Carol is just an asexual TJ Laser with tits.

At this point I think user is underestimating Marvel's pandering level more than anything.

It would be funny if Bendis made it to where the Xmen became so desperate to survive that they have to go to Scarlet Witch and either be changed into Inhumans (via chaos magic rewriting their genes into Inhuman DNA to avoid complete destruction/sterilization), OR they get warped into another dimension/alternate Earth

wnd.com/2013/08/wwii-vet-89-dies-after-beating-by-2-black-teens/

>Dominatrix She Hulk becomes the new Penance
By the gods, the cheesecake would be glorious.

>a succesful character needs to be waifu/husbando material.
how many people have the Hulk as their husbando?

also: On waifu chart threads, I see Carol here and there in between the Harley Quinns. Apparently someone likes her.

interestingly, I relate to Carol just fine. I can tell you didn't read Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel run. Carol's fears, insecurities, and flaws were on prominent display.

a shit ton

they have an inferiority complex that gets satisfied by watching an scrawny nerd becoming THE STRONGEST THERE IS and beating up everyone that slightly annoys him

Man Marvel has really gone to shit the past several years.

I swear the movies were a monkey paw wish.

So basically the banker bitch gets Kobik`d and does all the Hydra shit Ulysses predicted, so Carol is STILL RIGHT?

Oh my god, someone screencap that for when he's proven right all the way up to HYDRA UNIVERSE.

it's something that became extremely big

they wouldn't let the EPIC culmination of Captain Hydra storyline be just isolated to one comicbook, oh, no, they'll make an event out of it

Scanbro is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve. He is too good for us.

I would love it if Kamala getting beaten the shit out of by Carol in public is what breaks the public's trust in her side.

Ultimatum?

>Carol can only be time cop as long as the Inhumans let her play with their toys
>Beats up a well known Inhuman in the streets
Carol couldn't be THAT stupid.

Blacks are more a threat to themselves, at least in America.

Clearly you've haven't read Bendis' Age of Ultron...

I have to think by now Wanda is off-limits to Bendis.

They've all but exiled her into a containment book that is one of the very few post-CW books not to be canceled.

The CW tie-in Wanda's book had also reeked of Robinson using his favored writer status to shit talk Bendis, calling him a hack and mocking the stupidity of CW 2.

The only way Miles killing Cap vision shit works, in any shape or form, is if Miles finds out Cap has been turned Hydra and we get a full-tilt downer ending with Carol MURDERING Miles and Tony, realizing Cap has been turned Hydra, being forced to kill Carol to keep Cap from knowing that Tony turned and set up the Cap event of Tony vs Cap for 2017.

Really Marvel

>I have to think by now Wanda is off-limits to Bendis.

Good, the further she is from Bendis the better. You can say that about a lot of characters like Hawkeye or She-Hulk, but goddamn did he fuck Wanda's character over so bad in the past. She's like isolated from the universe because of it. Once upon a time, she used to have friends, teammates, and loves.

it's better than Miles killing Peter, which Bendis proposed and was pushing for

Why does Bendis hate Peter so much?

>Ultimatum?
Oh man.

It's a riff on the cover of the first appearance of the Punisher.
The Spidey death thing in 1610 riffed it again, and now 616 it yet another time.

>Tony
haha, don't you mean Riri?

>Cap says something that sounds slightly fascist.
>Miles beats him down like Abe Simpson did to JFK.
>"And that's how i learned Cap was part of Hydra."

>Carol couldn't be THAT stupid.

You underestimate Carol Danvers' ability to fuck things up.

he's getting in the way of Miles

>wait, Cap doesn't have round shield anymore?
>fuck fuck fuck

It was definitely a huge monkey paw. The movies were good, but the attempt at getting synergy from the movies really hurt them.

Of course, that's not all of the problems... There's also the nonstop big events which are way overdone now. Not only is Civil War 2 such a bore that you want to be already done, you've now got ANOTHER event right after Civil War 2.

Finally had the chance to update this.

HE A GOOD BOY BOUT TO TURN HIS LIFE AROUND

Isn't drawing chinese people with actually yellow skin super racist?

How is it that Bendis' shitty pet keeps predicting heroes doing shit that will never happen yet somehow never seems to predict anything pertaining to the whole Captain Hydra thing despite that totally happening?

CAN'T DECAP THE CAP

Wait so does that mean the side Miles Morales takes will win because Captain Marvel's clearly in the wrong for reacting like this?

LOL

The sooner Chris Hastings gets to write Miles the better.

Why don't someone just kill Ulyshitess?
BAM, instant civil war 2 ending.

that Mockingbird cover is really cool

>"Miles, you killed Captain Hydra!”
>"He was Hydra?”

drumpfkins back to pol

Nobody gives half a fuck about niggerspider. In that Ultimate Spiderman cartoon he's basically Spiderman's black friend, just like Falcon and War Machine.

It's even more pathetic that he doesn't have his own superhero name.

It got delayed for rewrites because nobody's buying it.

No one cares about this event and I'm glad it's tanking.

I really dislike Carol as the "voice of reason" because she is not someone you can talk things about, this is just pushing her for her movie.

>I can tell you didn't read Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel run

Nobody read Reed's Ms. Marvel run, Carol was so boring people only read it for the supporting cast.

My wish is that the event would end with Bullseye or someone just shooting him in the head so we don't to deal with him

Bendis I swear to fucking god.
BENDIS
I
SWEAR
TO
FUCKING
GOD

The most surprising about this was no one even think about killing the shit of piece ulyses.
Not even one character, fuck, even Cred Forums didn't think of it. I thought Cred Forums at least realize this, but no.

Apparently, Cred Forums's a retard.

Why is it that Ulysses can't see Hydra Cap?

Because that would make sense.

>Wally West is back.
>The JSA might be coming back.
>Rich tries to make me feel like a misogynist racist for just enjoying characters I like.

When did older comic book customers become so despised?

You swear to the fucking God? Like, God of fucking?

Kobik

>Black kid beats up old WWII hero and steals his shield

Did Marvel drop the whole "progressive" shit?

As shitty as the Avengers are, they're still supposed to be heroes. Their answer to how an innocent meta should use their powers should definitely not be "just fucking kill him"

>should definitely not be "just fucking kill him"
Yep, Cred Forums's a retard.
So Hawkeye killing Hulk is not "just fucking kill him"?
Talk about being a retard.

"She" is definitely the face of toxic masculinity. I've seen more mature 3 year olds.

Because YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MAAAAALLLLLEEEEEEEE!

Yet another reason why he's the shittiest precog. If there's a way a major terrorist attack can be hidden from him, what makes him so important than all the other precogs.

Are you thinking of KSDs run? Reed's run had Carol in her woke fuckup glory and an inconsistent supporting cast I can't imagine anyone reading the book for

To cement the irony of making the plot about predicting the future.

Or, it's purposely trying to be the Blue's Clues of comics.