Who's your favorite Cred Forums related YouTube personality, Cred Forums?

Who's your favorite Cred Forums related YouTube personality, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oltd-Jsi2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like your pick is the only one I don't find cringey as fuck, so just that I guess

None of them. I listen to a couple Cred Forums podcasts like inkstuds, but I've never seen a really good Cred Forums youtube show.

Mark Bussler

I still remeber when he posted his first Superman video on Cred Forums AND reddit. But goddamn was that video amazing.

Pan's alright.

his Spider-man and Calvin and Hobbes vids are fucking top

>Can't enjoy cute goth girls on Cred Forums without people screaming 'Pan'.

Pan can go get cancer and die in a car accident for all I care.

Fuck internet celebrities.

You already posted him.

Please get cancer.

I've never seen this happen, I don't even know who the fuck Pan is.

my only real problem with pan is that he comes off like a creeper in his podcasts

I don't have one, they're all pretty lame.
>Mr Enter - Turbonerd
>Doug Walker - Unfunny hack whose talent deteriorated into even more unfunny skits
>Linkara - Went too far off the deep end

He's really the only good one.
Most everyone else range from okay to cringey as fuck.

>its another podcast with a guest

This desu.

are doug and friends still relevant?

i always figured they faded into the void when the Internet reviewer bubble burst

Faust from It's Super Effective, at least when he talks about comics.
The others from the Weekly Pull are good too.

They pretty much have all just faded to obscurity.

I can't.

the only problem with Pan is that his podcasts are hit or miss in general and that Stev's voice is scheduled to become a tortured transgender pitch soon. Otherwise his videos have only gotten better.

I unironically enjoy ComicPop.

Not to sound shill or anything, but what topics do you expect OP's dude to talk about next?

I'd personally like to see a thing on The Simpsons, as I never really grew up with it but I've always been fascinated with how much it's put itself into our culture.

Strip panel naked.
Coffee table comics.

Either the propaganda cartoons or South Park.

Strip Panel Naked is pretty cool

>it's another "literal who" that isn't even paying attention to what the crew is talking about.

I'd like to see him do a video on the JSA. I can only dream however.

I'd love to hear him talk about propaganda cartoons. They are a pretty big thing in animation history that everyone's trying to forget, so it's great for a video.

How long until KaptainKristian's first anime-related video?

It already happened, my nigga, he did a video on FLCL.

mark brown game makers toolkit
jon tron
Yms
they are not necesarly youtube personalities but penny arcade channel has some good podcasts

Oh fuck you're right I forgot.

I'm actually incredibly surprised he hasn't done a Ghibli one. I guess I'd like to see a vid about the lesser known Ghibli films.

Honestly I'm fine with whatever topic he picks.

I would like it to be focused on the first two seasons of The Simpsons. It feels like with every year people lose the perspective of what kind of environment it was in and just focus on how chintzy it was compared to seasons 3-8. At the time it was producing some of the finest writing on television and people were blown away by the fact a cartoon child was saying "damn".

I also want a video on Spongebob. Apparently the first three seasons were created in a vacuum and when that crew finished their tenure they found out Spongebob was becoming a cultural phenomenon.

I was born in '91, but never really grew up with the Simpsons. If I started watching from the beginning, will I still enjoy it even if I don't understand most of the references?

I'm betting he's gonna do Simpsons in 4 episodes because the thumbnail will be yellow

You posted him.
youtube.com/watch?v=5oltd-Jsi2I

The color thing is actually one of the coolest things of his production.

I really like the essays themselves but man, his presentation is what really sells his videos from good to great.

I really like the music he uses.

Speaking of Simpson, I'm quite a fan of the Simpsums.

t. Pan

He's also branched out into films with Jurassic Park and Alien (and debateable Gorillaz and Adult Swim aswell). I'm glad he'snot only doing Comics and Cartoons. It'd allow for wiggle room later.

These days Season 1 almost feels like a kids show (besides Homer trying to commit fucking suicide) and its comfy to watch.
Season 2 has a ton of iconic moments and Homer becomes a lovable dumbass.
Season 3 is when the show finds its groove and after that the show becomes near-flawless. Just watch what you feel you can of season 1, move on to season 2 and get your fill of that, move on to season 3 and don't skip around after that.

RebelTaxi (Pan Pizza)

I want him to do a video on courage the cowardly dog and ed edd n eddy

>the guest is high-profile and has a lot of good stories about the industry
god bless Greenblatt for putting up with those weirdos that couldn't even bother to watch some Harvey Beaks before he came on.

I ironically watch Neros Q

well, you ARE him so

>couldn't even bother to watch some Harvey Beaks before he came on.

Wow thats terrible what the fuck

He's the only one I like.

Why?