Is there a creepier Batman villain than Hush

Is there a creepier Batman villain than Hush

Almost all of them

tons.

Good job Cred Forums.

This
But i doubt there's a shittier

Professor Pyg

He's not creepy, though? His Arkham depiction was terrible.

i think you meant to reply to

Are you the same pussy that hated Croc because you think he looks ugly and creepy?

the least creepiest guy is the creepiest?
nice try faggot

And what makes Pyg shitty.

way creepier than hush

He doesn't read comics, obviously.

Hush isn't creepy at all.

He's one of the shittier Batman villains.
And not like meant-to-be-shitty shitty, but actual shitty despite writers doing everything they can to make him cool.

What the fuck, are you a 14 year old girl?
Edgy isn't creepy.

Yes.

why is Hush so hated? I swear that years ago it was one of Cred Forums's suggested Batman reads.

then again I could be having a
berenstein vs berenstain moment in which case I apologize for my retardation

He's a rehash of Mad Hatter created because no one liked Morrison's take on the Mad Hatter.

>why is Hush so hated? I swear that years ago it was one of Cred Forums's suggested Batman reads.
Hush does a number of things right, but those things have nothing to do with the main plot, story, or villain.

Hush is very mediocre as a story, and the actual character was exceptionally shallow and one of the poorest done and most obvious mysteries in recent memory. In spite of this the large cast of villains makes it a good introduction to modern Batman, and it was often recommended as one of the first Batman stories a new reader should try, usually after getting the origin with Year One. Unfortunately with so many people having it as their first story they began treating it with reverence as though it was some amazingly crafted tale much better than it is, either because of ignorance of better stories or just the usual nostalgic connection we all have to our first stories to some degree. And with a large number of casuals praising an underwhelming arc Cred Forums did exactly what you would expect and flipped the collective opinion to be completely contrary to theirs. Hush is no longer good for anything, it was always shit, you should never ever read it, anything else the writer has ever done is also shit worse than The Unfunnies.

Hush is a great book to recommend to people just getting into reading Batman, but it's not a particularly great story.

>His Arkham depiction was terrible.

It was one of the most comic accurate depictions the games had done.

Hush the book is basically Batman 101.
Batman origin, origin and Batman's thoughts for his closest supporting cast members + Huntress, and most of Batman's major villains are in it.
Good for new readers but it's really a terrible mystery, Hush is a terrible villain, and the entire book unravels within the last couple issues.

That sounds pretty reasonable, and it's good to know that it was probably recommended at one point or another and I'm not just crazy. Thanks, anons.

I'm glad Bruce settled his hash early in gotham

Let's see.

Zsasz: paranoid psychopath who kills because it's the only thing that makes him feel anything.

Any of the Clayfaces, but particularly Karlo or Payne. Karlo was creepy before he even got powers.

Killer Croc before they made him retarded.

Firefly, even: he's as scary as any violent criminal without a sane motive. I mean, the thought there's a guy out there who might set your house on fire for no reason outside of he just likes to watch stuff burn. Plus he has a flamethrower and he can fly.

Professor Pyg done right

>name a creepier Batman villain than Hush

Creeper.

Scarecrow and Hugo Strange if done properly.

To be fair, he's more "The Nuisance" than "The Creeper".

naked swole strange in batman 7 is pretty creepy desu

THIS.

the guy is so creepy that only Morrison attempts to use him to his fullest

Humpty Dumpty.

>Calling the Creeper a Batman villain

More like only Morrison can find some actual value in him.

>Devilman reaction image
pretty refreshing.

The man with a bit of poo on his finger.

MOM'S

GONNA

What's Cred Forums opinion on Hush? I think he is underplayed these days. I wish they used him more in the comics to contrast everything good about Bruce Wayne rather then Batman. Also the dank weed is talking not me. Pic unrelated, I just like this image.

he's shit

>That top-right pose

Deacon Blackfire?

Creature king, obviously