Who is your favorite voice actor/actress?

Who is your favorite voice actor/actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KariWahlgren/status/777924475178196992
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm8gtaGktyg
youtube.com/watch?v=n0DjkyI7840
vocaroo.com/i/s1wrQN6tdUpa
vocaroo.com/i/s1ylaeOb8K42
vocaroo.com/i/s1HBMOkhMXyH
vocaroo.com/i/s1PtEUZMns39
vocaroo.com/i/s0D0DwGxXVF6
vocaroo.com/i/s1nGh5ZDZ0dt
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seconded

mobile.twitter.com/KariWahlgren/status/777924475178196992

You posted her. Good range, and always turns in a good performance. Really nice gal in real life too.

More for her Cred Forums related roles like Tachikoma or Edward

But Melissa Fahn is always good in my book.

Living: Rob Paulsen or Dimaggio

of all time: Mel Blanc

She was great as Ed.

Her, David Kaye, Jim Cummings, Brian Drummond and Scott McNeil.

what's up with voice actresses being ridiculously attractive?

Kari Wahlgren is INSANELY attractive.

Sarah Gadon is my waifu

The mysogynistic patriarchs that only acknowledge an attractive female who run Hollywood.

>misogynistic
>patriarchy bogeyman
>horrible grammar
Back to Tumblr with you.

Any woman who can do a TransAtlantic accent, such as Sleeping Beauty/Alice in Wonderland

i like Kari Walgreen solely for the the fact she's one of those VAs who does pretty much any type of work. Cartoons, Anime, Vidya, etc. She's not like a lot of cartoon VAs who are like "I'm too good for that shit" towards anime and the likes

Rial

She plays two of my favorite characters from both mediums too, Lady from DMC3 and Saber from Fate.

>Saber

I thought Kate Higgins was a better Saber.

She played my favorite FF character too.

Seriously, Ashe is such a different character most every JRPG protagonist. I love her.

>favorite voice actor
>voices favorite Legionnaire
Now you're just pandering to me. Hey! I didn't say to stop.

>story is 100% about her
>not the main protagonist
Sorry to veer into Cred Forums territory, but seriously. FF12 is full of shit.

My favorite voice actor is Tara Strong's breasts.

She was too emotionless for me, then again Stay Night is shit comparatively in every way so eh.

>every character and plot point in FF12 is directly lifted from Star Wars

are you just gonna keep running away!?

just about everyone in that game is written differently from most JRPGs, besides the two Final Fantasy characters Vaan and Penelo.

seriously though, top tier taste my friend

Ashe is the main protagonist though. who'd you think it was, Vaan?

MEGA
MILK

Anyone remember Zevo-3? I'm not even mad at Kari for being in that. Because she presumably likes to eat and keep her electricity on. It's a little frustrating how VAs don't really get much respect compared to live actors.

>Vaan
I'll take "Characters with no good reason to exist" for 500, Alex.

>Ashe is the main protagonist though. who'd you think it was, Vaan?

Vaan was on the box cover. Ashe was no where to be seen.

>You will never be sandwiched between Tara, Grey, and Kari's boobs.

Her and Grey Delisle have the sexiest voices. I think she would make a good Selina Kyle too. Maybe a slightly older version.

Crispin Freeman and Jennifer Hale.

She kinda sounds like Toot, but i know that Tara Strong does that voice though

Photoshop and plastic surgery can do a lot for your external appearance, who would've known?
DeLisle

What a weird way to spell silicone

>annoying voice
>in everything
Her and Yuri Lowenthal are the worst. Fuck off.

If you say so...

>Raven
>Batgirl
>Bubbles
>Jinx
> Cindy McPhearson

You sir can fuck right off

Vaan was on the cover because otaku now only want RPGs where they can play some ordinary goober who gets sucked into magical shit because WOW IT'S LIKE THE HERO IS LITERALLY ME

The only time that gormless bronzer-smeared dildo does anything plot-relevant is when he runs around that sky-town screaming a better party member's name. He is the eternal passenger in his own life. Every Dragon Quest protagonist is utterly mute and yet still does more to advance their story than that fuckboi.

whats yer point lad

>I'll take "Characters with no good reason to exist" for 500, Alex.
yeah, but Japs have to have their spiky haired kid protagonist. the writers worked with it as well as they could by sidelining him as much as possible.

uh, I don't what special cover you got, but the covers of FF12 that were released either have all the cast members or a silhouette of Gabranth on the front.

plus Vaan was literally a marketing ploy, so of course he'd be front and center

Whoever did the voice of Akiko and her Mom on the spelling bee episode of American Dad

soooo hot

They're so big! I love them!

>I'll take "Characters with no good reason to exist" for 500, Alex.
The story literally does not work without Vaan. He's there to set an example for Ashe and act as her conscience. It's his actions and presence that turn her away from her desire for nethicite and becoming the Dynast-Queen (and thus keeping history in the hands of the Occuria) into forging her own path.

I wish I had that long Cred Forums screencap about Vaan and FF12's story. The only character you can reasonably take away is Penelo but even then that's likely because she apparently had a lot of things that wound up getting cut from the game because of time. The whole "BASCH WAS THE MAIN HERO FUCKING OTAKU" thing needs to stop. He was only planned as the hero very, very, very early on. Vaan was the main/POV character before actual production on the game started.

Akiko is Grey DeLisle/Griffin/whatever, Toshi's mom is Sandra Oh.

hows the ass though?

Does she still insist that it's a result of her breasts getting bigger from her pregnancies or did she finally cop to getting implants?

Bubbles is annoying, so is her Harley Quinn. She's annoying. Fuck off, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jm8gtaGktyg

Eh too flat for my tastes

Guess I'll be the one to post it...

Her Harley is shit, i'll give you that one. She's great in everything else

Freeman is great, but usually wasted in one-off roles. His Siegfried was fucking badass

>t. someone who didn't win the motherfucking LOTTERY

Purple Smart.

;_;

Tara Strong

It almost looks like a dude's

I like this too.

It's the reason Troy Baker soured on me so much. I think the official reason to he only does AAA western things now is because his union agency or whatever, but I feel like he's really not a fan of Japanese stuff

>She's great in everything else
Especially in the pants of all the bronies she fucks whenever she goes to a convention.

Vaan was on the cover for the fujoshi, genius

Doubtful she's admitted it; but at this point, defending the former argument would be shameful.

I also like the fags who go "b-b-but the political shit was the real story the main characters did nothing". Like niggas have you even played a Matsuno game? That's literally the set up for every single one: the secret, hidden history of the REAL heroes history doesn't or barely remembers during times of great political strife.

pleb

Billy West is pretty talented.

Ew.

Didn't she almost die of allergies after some bronycon eggplant?

>people don't know she's actually good
go watch Michiko & Hatchin

you might like this video, my friends:
youtube.com/watch?v=n0DjkyI7840

She's adorable. Hard to believe she's single.

>t. someone who didn't win the motherfucking LOTTERY
Are you referring to ?
Because if so, I am legit interested in why she fucks those people. I thought she was married.

Still the best voice for Spider-Man.

It's fun to see some VAs in live action stuff (usually when they were young) like Josh Keaton in Boy Meets World and Even Stevens, Tara Strong in Senior Trip, Ben Diskin in Kindergarten Cop or that movie with Wallace Shawn, Kari Wahlgren in Wizards of Waverly Place, Daran Norris and Khary Payton in random stuff etc.

THICC

Her husband is a real estate agent, so in addition to them both being away from home a lot, he probably talks about mortgages and stuff during sex. Why settle for that when you can take the virginity of a sweaty, hairy man wearing a pink wig and a tail buttplug?

I'm starting to gain a real respect for Ben Diskin's body of work. The dude has amazing range. I'm sure he'll be the next James Arnold Taylor if he keeps getting notable roles.

Damn. You guys posted ALL my VAifus already.

Jamieson Price has such a sexy voice
no homo

So fucking true.

His Shiro, Green Lantern and Ryu Hayabusa are excellent too.

hell yeah, Ben is amazing. his range is truly something.

truly the most epic voice when dubbing anime.

damn Steve is talented

Chris Sabat

Me.

Jennifer Hale is great. She can do a really good British accent, which must be tough, since barely any American actors/voice actors can make it sound convincing. She has a lot of range, but she sort of gets typecasted for her "average female protagonist" voice.

I didnt know Ash Hollywood did voice acting

Why would I have a favorite VA? They're not real actors. It's chump money for chump work.

I'm a big fan of Clancy Brown is almost anything, but especially as Agent Black from the Jackie Chan cartoon.

Clancy Brown is great, but I'd be lying if I thought he was better than Lex Lang for Dr. Cortex in the Crash Bandicoot series.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned best Shaggy Casey Kasem.

Because she isn't. She's the worst person we have come to the studio and she's a cunt.

>ywn be a voice actor

>it's another "user pretends to be an insider" episode

Awww, how cute, an anime face!

Try convincing me otherwise, chump. I'm waiting.

Bulma needs to hit up King Kai for some training

Personal fav for reasons I like her roles as Helga and Little Orphan Annie okay

Laura Bailey.

Also Crispin Freeman.

Cred Forums what's stopping you from becoming a voice actor?

She has only one voice for every character she plays. And that's her bitchy whiny voice.

>Quads
Confirmed

The connections. I have the voice, voices, and practice, but I'm not sure where to get started outside of voicing my own creations

Shitty setup

Are you me?

Move to Texas and try to get a job with Funimation.

Please post voice. I want to hear what a potential professional sounds like.

I have terrible diction, poor breathing, annoying voice, no acting experience or talent, and no more range than "jaded, whiny dweeb tired of life"

I eat to much cheese and other milk based products, sometimes my accents grows pretty thick and I only correct it when I realize not even I could figure out the words that come from my mouth, my "normal" volume of speech is too low for most people and I'm a bass; also, no connections, no knowledge of the industry and my priorities lie somewhere else right now

Anything you'd like to hear? I have an extremely deep voice, though not quite "black". Think something akin to dimaggio, but a bit deeper. My higher stuff sounds ok, but I really need to work on my upper reaches since it's harder for me.

nice taste

Steve Blum just ruined my plans for a convention I'm going to. I was just going walk around in costume, get pictures taken, take pictures, goof off. So Steve was just announced to be there and now I gotta get his autograph, I gotta get my Perfect Sessions DVD box signed, maybe a picture too.
Also I like Laura Bailey who I met last year, along with Stephanie Sheh and Nolan North. No costume that time.

Would you be willing to read these?

MONOLOGUE 1 - THE DRAFT MAN
I remember the day they came to the door. It was clear weather, twenty-eight degrees. The Thunderbirds and the Eaglehawks were tied going into the third, I was pouring myself an ice-cold lemonade. We were expecting a parcel so when the bell rang, I didn't even notice my mother answer the door. But I'll never forget it, the most desperate cry of denial I'd ever heard. It slammed my stomach into my feet, then picked it up and slammed it down again. Because I knew what it meant, who was at the door. Duty was calling. I had been 'chosen'.
MONOLOGUE 2 - NIGHT DUTY
Two years of night duty. That's what everyone in the general medic force does. Two years. After that, you're golden. Cushy hospital jobs, big paychecks, vacation credits. Two years of night duty. Lots make it through, I mean, I guess your chances are pretty good. Like, one in three or something. But those two out of three, man. No one hears from them. No one sees them. They go out, they don't come back. Two years.
MOVIE TRAILER - BIGFOOT
This Christmas. They called him Sasquatch. The Wood Man. Windigo. The Timber Giant. Deep in a remote Canadian forest, he lived in peace. But he's about to show the world that sometimes to fill big shoes, you need...big feet. Robbie Coltrane and Queen Latifah, with Trey Parker as the voice of the Loch Ness monster. Bigfoot. He's steppin' out.
RADIO - TALK SHOW HOST
No, no, okay, here's what we're talking about. You've got all these builder bots up on the big station, right, and they're supposed to work 24/7. Like, that's what we built them for, right? That's how we built them. And we fix 'em up good, keep 'em oiled and charged and whatnot, so what do they do? They strike! Frickin' builder bots, striking! What's that about? I mean, they don't get tired, they're not programmed for anything else! Next thing you know, they'll be wanting the same rights as humans! The time is 9:20.

>Not finding Toot from Drawn Together sexy as fuck
What are you gay?

>implying she needs to get rid of the thicc

epic

This

Saffron Henderson.

uh oh.. cue alot of replies from the bronies...

Did your last one. I'm no pro or even a journeyman but I did my best.

Pls no bully

vocaroo.com/i/s1wrQN6tdUpa

I have no talents, I'd rather be a voice director/casting director.

Are you a voice actor, director, producer or some intern at FUNI or Sentai?

Thats not her. Some user found the source, its some other middle aged bottle blonde with fake tits.

But Aoi Yuuki is good as Tatsumaki.

What other VAs do all kind of work alongside these two, Steve Blum?

>ctrl+f
>no Keith Ferguson
You guys fucking disgust me.

neat job friend. Can you do some more? You remind me of Murdoc Nichols with that particular voice.

Pretty much the entire English cast of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. If you have watched it in English, and then listen to the original Japanese voice actors without looking at the screen, you'll know who each character is. It's about the only English casting I've never had any real complaints about.

Tara Strong. Batgirl's voice in TKJ was hot.

hmm, that makes sense, but still; breast grow during pregnancy, not 5 years later.
You can also see a noticeable difference between 2012 and now; meaning her breast have "grown" several times.

It's because of her patented breast pump. Honest.

what was deleted

I dont know why they deleted this image.

Mid 2000s seemed to be kind of a sweet spot with some competently done dubs before all the VAs got lazy over the last 10 years. Azumanga Daioh's dub is great IMO and I prefer some of the dub VAs to the originals (Tomo's and Chiyo's mainly) and the ADV Ghost Stories dub came out around the same time.

Asthma, so I can't keep it up.

Not the same guy, but I also thought the radio host was the most interesting piece, and did my own read: vocaroo.com/i/s1ylaeOb8K42

Because as cool as it'd be, it's also a lot of work trying to find work as a VA. I've heard from people that you should stay away from VA work unless you absolutely have to do it. In that case all that work would be worth it, but its unfortunately not all as great as it sounds

Probably kathleen barr.

It's been difficult to find a place to live in LA.

I'd done another one of the monologues things here vocaroo.com/i/s1HBMOkhMXyH

Tom kenny

Cute

why are we keeping this thread alive

Can't act. Same as 90% of the people here who want to be a VA.

Overly capricious personality. Every time I think, "Hey, yeah, I could probably voice act!" my mind wanders elsewhere and then I go back to the daily grind without considering it again for months.

I tried to do all the monologues. Don't have a movie trailer voice.

MONOLOGUE 1: vocaroo.com/i/s1PtEUZMns39
MONOLOGUE 2: vocaroo.com/i/s0D0DwGxXVF6
MONOLOGUE 3: vocaroo.com/i/s1nGh5ZDZ0dt