Red-Headed Stunt Double spotted in Spider-Man Homecoming Set Pics

It likely won't be MJ so fuck you Marvel

Other urls found in this thread:

oddee.com/item_99327.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek. Why do they enjoy having tongue in cheek jokes at fans of the source materials expense? It seems pretty fucked up.

Is she trying to take a selfie? Because no sane person would do that while being saved.

In the current year? Someone would.

Funnily enough, she looks like Bella Thorne

> Because no sane person would do that while being saved.
Well you're right, seems like something a modern teen would do

We just going to ignore how stupid high up the red part of his suit is compared to the leg? I hope that is fixed in cgi

Im guessing its the angle of the photo, or at the very least its a stunt suit not meant for prolonged camera focus and just for motion shots

Well, it's all a giant one-piece suit. The left leg part is riding up because of the raised arm. If they actually did the suit on pieces it wouldn't do that. I still wait for the day when they'll do a movie suit like that. Separate mask, boots, shirt, pants gloves. I don't even care if they fix the imperfections in post with small amounts of cg. It'd probably be cheaper in the long-run since Holland apparently has said there isn't a day of shooting that goes by where he doesn't tear a suit.

Awful suit.

The guy looks like a sock filled with mash potatoes.

Tobey got shredded for the fucking role. I hope this movie tanks. It won't but fuck this movie, the suit, the shitty "diverse" cast.

bump

Because they are self-righteous elitist assholes that look down on the audience. Aka feminists and SJWs.

Ah yes, teens have ever been known for their good judgment.

i feel like its been awhile since we had a homecoming/shittposting thread

>Dress
>Chucks
Muh dick.

user...
>oddee.com/item_99327.aspx

I never really cared but race changing characters but when a character has a defining feature of them then it needs to be addressed. Non red head MJ is wrong. At worst that girl can do is dye her hair.

She will.

Man if this is Bella Thorne's stunt double then catch me at the cinema on premiere day senpai

This is the first Spider-Man movie that has managed to not have a single aspect for making me hype.

Why Thorne? There are other, more suitable candidates to play MJ. Pic related.

If MJ's only defining character traits was that she was a red head she would be a white character that you wouldn't want an accurate portrayal of, so stop crying you little bitch

She would actually be ok even with her dyslexia

>Bella Thorne
>Zendaya
What is this, a "Shake It Up" reunion?

Probably won't.

That's probably going to be the joke

What you said makes no sense. Please take your meds.

More pictures: Different clothing for the girl too.

Now THAT would be an awesome MJ choice. She really has that party girl vibe going on. And if you see her social media, she's gotten sluttier since her jailbait days.

>Tobey got shredded for the fucking role.
That was all CG, famicom.

It's pretty depressing because the only reason I cared about MCU Civil War at all was because of Spidey

As if Tim Burton didn't do this in his Batman when he did the fake out of Batman's parents getting killed leaving the theater. These are old

>No. 7

Of all the stupidest selfie deaths...

>people voting for clinton or trump unironically.
I think we're past the level of retarded needed to selfie while in danger.

Someone that would cast their vote for a leader of a government ironically when they didn't actually have any faith in them or outright hated them is pretty bad too,user.

set pics prove she doesn't have red hair

>do they enjoy having tongue in cheek jokes at fans of the source materials expense?
Because it's fun?

Yeah, that's why I'm voting for the Mouse this year.

This. She's just as lousy an actress as Zendaya but at least she looks like MJ and also has the Disney connection. She is also more know amongst teens thanks to starring in a tv show adaption of a YA novel series.

Have you heard about the guy taking a selfie with the terrorist that was holding his entire plane in hostage? Peoples can be fucking dumb, user.

Same. He was my favourite part of Civil War and now I have next to no interest in his solo.

i think thorne's hotter, that's it.

>i think thorne's hotter

That's fine, I guess. She's not at all a bad choice, as far as looks go.

That she is!