COIE
Zero Hour
Infinite Crisis
Seven Soldiers
Final Crisis
Flashpoint
Multiversity
DCU Rebirth

Something like that to get you started with cosmological stuff. Generally you just read more and more over time and gain the larger picture though. No true reading list.

I remember there being an actual reading list image.

Anyone has all the threads about it?
I want data.

Show me all the proof that hypercrisis ks real(i almost typed 52 in here by accident).

Second.

Donald Trump is the Republican Presidential Nominee.

So

You question hypercisis but you don't even know about meme magic?

Lurk moar

Well, does't need to be related each other. In fact, the Hypercrisis is the overconnection of the Morrison lore in Cred Forums.

KEK Phenomenon is how the meme magic made truth the rising of power of the lord of the frogs and the come of a new era of darkness.

Bump for list

DC had a literal rebirth

It doesn't matter. Hypercrisis is little more than advertising. Like all good advertising it's convinced you to buy into the idea that it is somehow meaningful, impactful, and new. There is no Gentry, there is no Empty Hand. There is only Grant Morrison, and he'd like to sell you something.

>i almost typed 52 in here by accident

It's calling out to you.

DC Rebirth not only meant the rebirthing of the old DC universe, but it rebirthed their popularity. The universe itself relies on sales, which were dropping. So it knew the only way to save itself was to rebirth the old ways and alter the universe back to normal.

Nice try Gentry.

He announced he was running a week after Ultra Comics came out. Donald Trump is the hero of Earth-33. Reality is weak and Trump will protect our timeline from higher dimensional attacks.

>Implying he's the only one.

Our Earth's heroes don't get enough credit.

Good to know Earth-33 is in good hands.

You could probably just skip Zero Hour, honestly.

When we really think about it, Pheonix Jone's main method of attack is to use pepper spray. Gentry is a giant eyeball.

More people need to read Cosmic Odyssey by Starlin and Mignola. It's the first time the JLA actually interact with the New Gods and it looks great.

Pic related

But, Parallax...
Before he was a yellow Bug-type emojimon.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SrN164PMGY

Looks great but it's terribly written.