Hulk book has She-Hulk as the lead

>Hulk book has She-Hulk as the lead
>Invincible Iron Man has Bendis's OC chick as the lead
>Hawkeye has Kate Bishpop as the lead
>Mighty Thor has Jane Foster as the lead

you say that as if it was the first time Super heroes book had a change in leads.

Women are 50% of the population. Deal with it.

I can already bet the next changes
>Black Panther will be replaced by Coates's lesbians
>Punisher will be replaced by that female punisher from Rucka's run
>Spider-Woman will start calling herself Spider-Man

>Women are 50% of the population. Deal with it.
What does that have to do with them labeling the book with a male name and it being a female character?
>>Black Panther will be replaced by Coates's lesbians
They are getting a separate series.

Plans working flawlessly as DC is crushing them in sales. Keep chasing that "doesn't buy comics" Tumblr audience, cucks!

>Miles becomes Spider-Woman to cement status as "total little bitch"

>>>Black Panther will be replaced by Coates's lesbians
>They are getting a separate series.

Shuri will return from the dead and take over again.

>What does that have to do with them labeling the book with a male name and it being a female character?
Because Iron Man = Fe Male

>Spider-Woman will start calling herself Spider-Man

Might as well.

Kate's been Hawkeye for years before the recent diversity push, so I don't really get this one. Like... people think she's not "really" Hawkeye, or...?
The others, yeah, whatever, fuck 'em. It's not like Riri is any loss, though, because Bendiron Man was complete trash before.

>She-Hulk getting the main Hulk book for a while is a bad thing

I am just saying, that is interesting that they are all women

and i will flop again

> The X-Men Still the X-Men
CONSPIRACY

Might as well add Wolverine book has Laura as the lead and Captain Marvel having Carol as a lead.

Shulkie and Kate-Katie-Hawkeye have been around for a while. I don't mind them getting some of the spotlight.
ESPECIALLY Shulkie. She needs something after her latest solo series was garbage and she almost got Bendised.

As the 90s is looked back on as EXTREME, this decade will be looked back on as SJW pandering and making diversity quotas. It's a fad.

Then Brevoort, why not try to introduce an original female character, instead of replacing well established male heroes with female counterparts?

>They change everyone's names to Spider because assigning gender normative titles is wrong.

Marvel this is so fucking forced, that started to become ridiculous, if not stupid. You turn your whole Uinverse in a SJW's parody and not in a good one. I understand the agenda of your Mouse's boss, and taking advantage of an extreme political and currently trendy group, but this is getting obviously silly.

Don't worry she is the next one. Goodbye Peter...

>She needs something after her latest solo series was garbage
Extremely bad opinion.

I like Hawkeye and Thor. I'll read Hulk since Mariko Tamaki is a really interesting choice. I'm not going to bother with Bendis.

Turns out this stuff has no bearing on whether or not the book is good.

future predictions?
amazing spider-man has peter forced to focus on parker industries, but he recruits silk, spider-gwen and the midget, now with a doc ock harness, to take his place.
doctor strange is replaced by wong's previously unheard of daughter
deadpool is a romance book but he's one of the tumblr sexualities
power man and iron fist has danny replaced by a future native american iron fist woman
ant-man is missing and a transgender woman takes up his mantle
moon knight is corrupted by khonshu's nemesis and an egyptian woman must become khonshu's new champion and defeat marc
punisher retires and francesca alcazar a mexican illegal immigrant steps up to punish the evil racists and bigots who enforce the law

>power man and iron fist has danny replaced by a future native american iron fist woman
I'm ok with that honestly. Grab Chris Claremont to write it.

>moon knight is corrupted by khonshu's nemesis and an egyptian woman must become khonshu's new champion and defeat marc
Already happened

They should be called THE UNCANNY X-XER.

So why not name Jenifer title as SHE-HULK?

We all know why they're doing this shit. They're trying to please the SJW in regards to their complaints to female characters being 63 versions of known super-heroes. Like complaining about SuperGIRL.

Don't pretend Azreal was ever good. Also, Rhodes Iron Man was just a little strange. Like that one redneck friend who's trying their best not to be racist, but goes around calling everyone a nigger.

SJWs has complained for ages about female characters being named after known male heroes but with an added MISS, SHE, GIRL or WOMAN. They felt that diminished the female characters somehow. Kinda like making them be seen as the male known characters' sidekicks or secretaries.

That's why Marvel Comics decided to rename Carol from MISS MARVEL to CAPTAIN MARVEL. As well as...
Laura from X-23 to WOLVERINE.
Jane Foster be THOR instead of some variation of LADY THOR.
Kate from HAWKINGBIRD to HAWKEYE.
Jenifer from SHE-HULK to HULK.

Because for some reason a female character straight up robbing a known male character's name is much better than having the female character known as "SOMETHING" GIRL or MISS "SOMETHING".

>So why not name Jenifer title as SHE-HULK?
They explain why in the same article they announced her new book. Not only does Cred Forums not read comics, they can't even read a fucking small news article.

For now.

They gave a bullshit reason as an excuse, but we all know why they did.

They feel embarrassed about her being called She-Hulk. Like if she was Hulk's Diet Coke. That's why they're naming her new comic HULK, because they think that'll make her important and empowering.

The rest about how she's going to have anger issues and be mad like how Bruce Banner used to be is just the excuse they came up to make their PR move make sense.

>Miles becomes Spider-Woman
A new girl wanting Peter's spider dick

Why are people so fucking paranoid about people who don't look exactly like them?

Also
>Benis "kills" She-Hulk in Civil War II prologue
>Cred Forums flips its shit
>"fucking marlel I love She-Hulk"

>She-Hulk is not dead
>Marvel gives her the main title
>"Fucking Marlel stop forcing this sjw shit!!!!!"

You guys are ridiculous.

Are you saying that Marvel Comics is giving the male characters' names over to female characters out of pure coincidence?

I think it's an attempt to make things more diverse but I do't exactly see how that's a bad thing since 90 percent of the time the male counterparts are still around and have books as well...

or people like the characters and want to read about them and not have them arbitrarily changed or replaced to appeal to a new audience

It would help if the book She-Hulk was being given didn't sound fucking awful. It doesn't sound like She-Hulk. It literally sounds like Bruce Banner's Hulk stories with tits, just like female Thor's stories sound just like male Thor's stories but with tits. Compare that to Cho-Hulk, who actually is telling new and different stories using a new character becoming the Hulk because they are working with a character, not another checkmark that they can put into their Let's Please Tumblr bingo score card.

Diverse how?

Take Siri or whatever she's called. You could have her book be called IRON-HEART. That's what she's going to call herself in the book, right? So why not name the book IRON-HEART as well?

Remember that in the past Laura had a book called X-23 that sold reasonable well.

But they won't do this. They want to please the SJWs that hate the idea of female characters standing in the shadow of known male characters. For example Carol being called MISS MARVEL because she dated and gained powers from Mar-Vell, who was called CAPTAIN MARVEL. So in an attempt to please them Marvel renamed her to CAPTAIN MARVEL, as a sign that she's taking DA POWA or something.

It has nothing to do with actual diversity, but pure PV move to please a section of the internet. You can have new female characters and new books starring female characters. That's not what the discussion is about.

The discussion is about Marvel new trend of naming the new female characters' books with the male characters' title in order to please the SJWs.

I don't know who you think you're talking about , but this is the company that has created several characters to capitalize on several fads like kung-fu movies, blaxploitation, etc. and created characters (She-Hulk) specifically so someone else didn't do it first so they wouldn't have to pay for a license. The company has a history of doing things for profit or just to please perspective readers. It's in their interest to give big name titles to women, because like it or not that's what people buy. Iron Man is going to sell more issues a month on name recognition alone than any spin-off title starring someone else ever would. You people get so fucking uppity about SJWs being pandered to when Marvel's been pandering to the lowest common denominator/"what's popular" since the company's inception. They even stopped making most super hero comics in the 50s just to make funny animal/romance comics because that's what was popular. People don't dislike Marvel pandering to people. People dislike Marvel not pandering to them or pandering to groups they don't disagree with.

They've been doing this shit forever, casual.

>Give big name titles to women, because like it or not that's what people buy

You're lying out of your ass.

jen is good....

>punisher retires and francesca alcazar a mexican illegal immigrant steps up to punish the evil racists and bigots who enforce the law

i would read this tho

they should bring power girl back to appease the feminists who dont like supergirl

this costume isn't even bad, it just needs better boots

and people always bitch about it, what's your point

>they should bring power girl back to appease the feminists who dont like supergirl

Yeah, but she can't have "girl" in her name, though.

She-Hulk's last book was 8/10
That fill in art was some of the worst stuff I've ever seen though

How is he wrong though? His entire is pretty right, Marvel has always ridden fads, they're just riding on fads many of you don't like.

Cause people don't buy books just because a woman is the lead on it. Otherwise female books would dominate sales charts and they don't.

The point is that people buy titles that are popular more than ones that are not. If you have the main character be a woman their thinking is to at least have the title be popular.

Except people are making the special point that they're doing it to appease SJWs like it's some slight against them.
>it's not quirky She-Hulk so it's automatically bad
Man, fuck off. At least it's different than every other female lead book which are comedic and lighthearted. Jen can do different shit than the same song and dance.

Ug, this shit again.

>clickbait
Never ever.

In the matter of predictions.

Which new Earth X trait / element is going to be incorporated into Earth 616?

>people willingly give Marvel their money

And maybe 0.5% of them have ever read a comic. Comics are a male hobby and always have been.

Woah

Fe male

Iron male

Fe is iron

Fe male

Female!

Really makes you think

I wish Disney never bought Marvel so they would have gone out of business. What a cancer to comics and now film making.

Let's not start that again either. These hipster cunts might not read comics, but quite a few do, relative to how many people do at all.

Doctor Doom being cursed to succeed. it'll turn out that when Reed fixed his face he also removed that curse which is why Doom suddenly doesn't care about Latveria anymore and has a greater interest in helping other people rather than helping himself

Byrne made the best SH series. Funny & action packed.

Slott actually challenged Shulkie.

Soule's runs? Art was god awful. The stories were dull & uninspired

If this is a Savage She Hulk run I might be interested. Who is writing this book?

Except not all at once and as ham-fisted. Rhodes Ironman worked because of the context to the story, not to mention he had the best knowledge of the suit next to its creator.

Also, Azbats was dogshit, and Knightfall went bad the moment he popped up.

Then don't they deserve their own superheroes, instead of being leeched onto the titles of famous male heroes?

that's an arbitrary double standard when most male heroes also leeched onto the titles of famous male heroes

>It's in their interest to give big name titles to women, because like it or not that's what people buy

Let's take the 2 out of three comics that She Hulk features in as an example; have you seen the low sales of A-Force, Hellcat, & Capt Marvel solo title?

Marvel has become quite complacent due to all the MCU money flooding in. Eventually that fad will end.

I don't know if you're legit stupid, lack critical thinking, or are trolling. I specifically cited a title like Iron Man which is A list and sells a ton. Fucking of course those titles you listed don't sell well. Something like Iron Man or Hulk would sell way more and giving Jen the Hulk series will likely give her more sales than if it were titled She-Hulk or at least that is Marvel's thinking.