Who handled the mafia better?

Who handled the mafia better?

I always thought that in bugs life Hoppers gang were more like a motor bike gang than a mafia.

Hopper's gang was the bourgeoisie.

>Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one. And if they ever figure that out, there goes our way of life! It's not about food. It's about keeping those ants in line.

shark tale is unwatchable.

I really liked it when I was a kid

That fake bird, millions of ant-taxpayer money down the drain.

They were both. Bike gangs don't run protection rackets.

they were bandits.
Watch 7 Samurai.

What is currency in the bug world?

Food. In the form of seeds.

It appeared to be food, but this post is suggesting it was labor. Which both produces and is fueled by food, actually. So I'm gonna go with food.

Hell's Angles are recognized as a criminal organization.

Imagine you find that little island. You look down and see tons of ants swarming around some grasshoppers. Nothing unusual there. Then you spot a few other insects, a mantis, bettle, etc. Interesting, but not surprising. And then a bird made out of twigs and leaves swings out of the tree.

>It's ok user, a lot of white fish can't watch it

I feel retarded for not realizing a bugs life was just an elongated and elaborate version of the ant and the grasshopper fable.

nigga

I re watched it not to long ago for the first time since like 2005 and I came to the same conclusion. I remember I used to have one of the McDonald's toys of the movie too. Still a pretty good movie

They don't have currency per se, their economy hasn't evolved far enough. Their government appears to be some kind of feudal commune apart from the rest of the world, and they don't need money

A Bug's Life takes a lot from 7 Samurai but that doesn't mean all the things are the same.