Alright everybody listen up

Alright everybody listen up.
With Zorak and Moltar "running away to live on a farm" I'm looking for a new director and band leader.
Who's up for the job?

Band you say?

Too soon, Tad. Too soon.

Just get Brak and Tansit again. Worked last time.

Look I got a show to run here. I can't help if my to cohorts take a sudden interest in agriculture.

Who needs those two. I have a new friend to help out. Isn't that right Bruce?

What show? You've been off the air for ten years, Space Dunce!

Alright, smarty pants. But out here in space it takes 10 years to make one earth year!

Why don'cha let me take a crack at it? I'll be the best Dedede-rector this show's ever had!

Serious question.. If C2C came back, would it still be successful? I feel like the humor is just too dry to stick in an era of Seth McFarlane.

if clay was still behind the reins it would do juuust fine.

Probably not. SGC2C ended just where it was supposed to (not counting the GameTap episodes and the 'The Room' April Fools Day bit), and without Zorak and Moltar, it just wouldn't really work.

I mean sure, you could sub them out for Brak and Tansit, but The Brak Show proved that Brak works better in small doses (like the occasional appearances he was on C2C; and to an extent Cartoon Planet) and Tansit is basically a one trick pony of a joke character: there's only so much you can milk the pathetic fat man with an inferiority complex shtick before it wears out, and they used Tansit for just the right amount over the course of the series.

Also, forgot to add that Don Kennedy (Tansit's voice actor) is 86 years old, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's the next SGC2C alumni to go.

I'll take the place!

Reducto.

Harvey you had your chance and failed.

I THE DARK LORD CHUCKLES THE SILLY PIGGY WILL DIRECT YOU TO YOUR DOOM BAAWHAWHABALBALABLA!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

What are you talking about? Me and Moltar just went out for sushi.

>I think I ate spoiled blow fish.

Well then that drug dealer must have sold me some really bad crack because I could have sworn you two left to become corn farmers.