Ares is at the top

Whoa, god-tier art right here, folks.

what, behind the title?

Yes

The trinity is just weird with pre flashpoint Superman

Yes and Bane is next to Luthor

Isnt that going to be a plot point

>3 big guy enemies and 3 normal sized enemies

That's actually the most interesting part, that changes the whole dynamic between them. Amazing artwork by the way and great preview.

Yes

It's like MoS yet no one is bitching

>invited to dinner
>brings an entire hog
Diana, pls.

Because while pre flashpoint pa was scared about clark being taken away he never told clark to let kids drown or how he killed a bunch of horses

>Bane is next to Luthor
Oh, shit you're right. I didn't even notice because he isn't looking straight like everyone else.

I dunno man that sounds like my kinda woman.. kek

The new stylized bat à la DCEU as seen in the panels outline just looks super fat.

Neither told DCEU Pa.

>he doesn't like a fat bat emblem
come on, son

Hot damn that's a good looking Wondy. Right amount of traditionally feminine and tough.

Its the logo for the bat-man of china

>entirely missing the point of both scenes
You just want to hate the movies.

Yeah he did.

Isn't there a Wagner variant too? Manapul posted his advance copies on Twitter.

>Invite friends for dinner
>One brings a dead pig
>The other brings a colony of bats

Clark needs to find some normal people to start hanging out with.

No, he didn't.

He didn't, actually.

Ares is at the top and Bane is in between Doomsday and Lex.

Maybe they're having a barbecue, and the bats are so they don't have to swat away bugs.

He said maybe which is still something pa kent wouldnt do no matter how scared

WHEN IS SUPER SHOTA REEEE

>Cheetah as Wondie's Arch-nemesis

Yessssss.

He spit it out in desperation to get his point across he looked like he was gonna puke as he said it.
He wasn't scared just for Clark he was scared for the lives that could be lost if Clark's secret causes societal upheavals.

pedo pls go

>he told Clark to let kids drown
He said "maybe"

That is still not something pa kent would say. Its socmething a horse killing sociopath would say while raising his son into a joyless moping sociopath

Understanding the needs of the many outway the needs of the few is not sociopathic.
And Clark was against his argument so the notion that he is a sociopath is even more fucking groundless you piece of fucking shit.

Just fuck off already.You have no understanding of those films and you don't want to. Just stop.

What is there to ynderstand superman is jesus but without anything likeable and pa is joseph but a sociopath

Have pre-Flashpoint Superman and Bruce met yet? How does Batman feel about his friend being dead and there being a new guy who to him would seem like an imposter?

Sorry, I'm waiting for trades.

Yes.
He's keeping an eye on him, but it's unsettling to Bruce.

>Cheetah with human hair
thank you jesus, glad that horrid new design in the main Wondie book isn't going to ruin her for everything

It's the same design.

I'm so fucking hype. I love the art. Wish DC didnt take so long with the trades.

When did they meet?

A few issues ago in Superman, Diana and Bruce talked to Clark while Jon tried listening in.
Super creepy panel when they noticed.
And a few other times, first being Superbro's death.

Stupid sexy manapul

>The scene makes perfect sense if I make up a bunch of shit about body language and unspoken intentions

And stay go.

Why can't Manapul's writing be as good as his art?

I wish this shitty "Superman and his family are complete strangers to this world" status quo would end so they could have the classic Trinity dynamic already.

The endgame is to eventually make it so that this Superman was always the main Superman of this world. I wonder why are they taking so long to do that?

They need Wally to touch Batman and Wonder Woman to make them remember their Pre-52 memories and realize how their Nu52 lives suck in comparison.

Because he's an artist not a writer.

Because they haven't done that story yet.

Also it would be fucking unnatural for Wonder Woman and Bruce to forget the Superman they knew especially since they were close to him.

because artists writing was a mistake

just look at tony daniel

Superman Lois and Clark #4

Wondy is currently going through that process on her own. And Bats isn't all that different from his pre-falshpoint self.

Morrison's Batman pre-52 > Morrison's Batman Nu52.

>Wondy is currently going through that process on her own.
It seems more like Diana is in the process of becoming more like her sister.

user, its been like 3 months since rebirth.. give it time for everything to flesh out ffs.

Great art, looking forward to Clay Mann coming on later.

He didn't live through No Man's Land, all the War Games and Infinite Crisis shit and probably not even Knightfall (it's not really clear at this point). I'd say his a lot more chill than his previous version.

I'm just wondering WHY they decided to going through all of this "Batman and Wonder Woman are learning to trust this new Superman" if eventually they'll remember he was always their Superman to begin with. I guess they don't want to ruin the mysteries of Rebirth so they have to delay this?