Prometheus

Why do I like him so much?

Why is he not better known?

Why is he so fucking cool?

He's a rare evil Batman, amongst an assembly line of evil Superman expies. A powered exoskeleton that lets you absorb the skill and experience of master martial artists is also inherently cool.

>evil Batman
>rare

>rare evil Batman

Is it better if he enjoyed fucking Middy or if it was just for the sake of the evil plan?

he gives up his butt for his long term plans, gotta admire that.

It's a lot more entertaining if he isn't gay but got reamed just to fuck with him

>rare evil Batman

Yea except that's half his rogue's gallery

There's Owlman, and then who else?

That's a whole lotta dedication.

Not really. Who even comes close? Riddler? Sure he's got the plans but he's not nearly as hands on.

Probably but I'm a sucker for a good tragic romance too

>Owlman
>Prometheus
>Hush
>Wrath
>Killer Moth
>Catman
>half of Batman's rogue gallery plays with the idea

Who, outside of Bane (who gets dumbed down into a roid freak in many, if not most, of his depictions)? Joker, Cobblepot, Two Face, Mad Hatter, Freeze? Most of Batman's rogues are physically unintimidating opposites.

>Killer Moth
>Anarky
>The Wrath
>Cat-Man
>Black Mask
>Deathstroke
>Bane
>Prometheus
>Hush
>Red Hood
>Lincoln March
>Arzrael
These are all outta the top of my head

He looks like a Jojo stand

Its just like how i really like scarface and magpie, something about the characters tickle your fancy, and you can look past how there not that popular/not in much.

Killer Moth and Owlman are the only ant batman I care for

the original Killer Moth
Hush
Cat Man
Anarky
Wrath
Lincoln March/Talons

Don't open this image.

He looks stupid, his backstory is dumb and the most notable thing about his JLA story is that Catwoman beat him by hitting him in the dick with her whip. Every appearance after that was fucking pathetic and they tried to salvage the character by stating that "oh it was an imposter the real one is back and deadlier than ever" and then nobody cared because nobody gives a shit about Prometheus.

Gail Simone wrote him well, and that's all I care about.

Yeah he use the phantom zone too. I really like him but I think he needs to be retooled a bit. A different design and mondus oprendi. For instance, makes those bumps on his armor actually do stuff, like they pop out and float around and maybe have spikes come out of them. They are just sitting there.. Make his cape conncet to the phantom zone directly, so he swing the cape and if you get caught in it, it sends you to the phantom zone. I'd get rid of the mouth opening with his helmet and make it look more like pic related (sorry for the Cred Forums but I like this knight-looking design).

Prometheus is supposed to be greek too so maybe incorporate more greek mythos with him, things that would put him at odds with Wonder Woman.

Make him less of a Batman villain and more of a general villain because I love how diverse he is. He's best as the guy that finds a way to counter every single super-hero on the planet.

I would've been hyped if this was Season 2 Arrow. Now I've lost all hope so who cares?

Bane's not evil Batman, he's evil Doc Savage.

That would also be fucking hilarious as well.

gay 4 evil

As a kid I read very little DC comics, and hardly ever watched cartoons, so my knowledge was skewed. But I did have the WWIII book, and I thought this nigga had the coolest suit ever. I also (mistakenly) assumed him and General Eiling were big shit.

Loved how they beat Prometheus, too. fuckin Steven Hawking.

How many evil batmen are there?
Prometheus
Vampire Batman
Owl Man
Killer Moth
Maybe Man Bat?

He got killed by Green Arrow. He is unworthy of your praise

Don't forget Catman

Reminds Me of Bible Man.
Could A Sinner Like Batman Possibly Defeat The Christian Power of Bible Man?

if The Fibber couldnt beat Bibleman i doubt Batman could, he doesnt just fib, he LIES.

Shitty Taskmaster/Hush ripoff

>knight killed by arrow

POTTERY

Wrath.

>he couldn't dodge me like normal because i'm not a fighter... i'm a hunter!
HUR

Half of these are wrong