John Wick and Friends when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w
youtube.com/watch?v=qpYMfflioJE
youtube.com/watch?v=eliQEStzhu4
youtube.com/watch?v=32SXdn2slbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>John Wick and Friends

we need more r-rated movies that are clearly meant to sell toys. when's the last time we got a nice ass-kicking scifi masterpiece with any blood in it?

How would you write a kid friendly cartoon about pic related?

youtube.com/watch?v=YDDHHrt6l4w

War boys GO! fucking when

Someone watched a movie where a toxic mutant crushes a drug dealer's heads with an exercising machine, rips some guy's arm off and beats him to death with it, and eviscerates the corrupt mayor in front of the whole town and thought "This is some good Saturday Morning cartoon material right here."
And thus, Toxic Crusader's was born

Remember all those alien toys that would explode or have limbs get ripped off

There was almost a Sgt. Kabukiman cartoon as well.

Shit was baller.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpYMfflioJE

If you picked up where the movie left off. You could make a pretty good cartoon about 10cloverfield lane.

yes!

when little eddie snowden finds out his teachers are really alien lizard people, he tells the whole world what he found out. with the evil alien shapeshifters hot on his heels, eddie travels the world uncovering mysteries and saving the day with his best friend lindsay and their pet dog chelsea. can eddie keep one step ahead of the lizards lurking in the shadows and save the world? find out on snowden's secrets.

how about hardcore Henry? each week a new adventure. shit would go hard in vr

Only if there is a secret, never-seen finale featuring hyperrealistic animation that reveals that Eddie is actually working for the a different group of evil alien shapeshifters and was using Lindsay and Chelsea as patsies.

The ending was the absolute worst part about the movie. I don't want to see even more of the shit that should've never been revealed.

> John Wick and Friends

How would that even work?

He solves mysteries with a talking beagle.

I think it needs something with paintball too.

Well how else is he going to fight the evil commie nazi ninja robots?

Clever yet realistically unworkable homemade traps, shoving, and the occasional judo throw.

I'm excited for the episode where John meets Bill and Ted and has to fight cyborg samurai Dracula.

Bill and Ted has been downhill since season 3.

Well when you replace George Carlin with Jackie Mason that kind of think will happen.

Season 4 had some good episodes though. Like the one where they meet Bruce Lee and have to fight Frankenstien Chuck Norris.

>yfw his dog is alive and his sidekick

Any good of Season Four was killed by the awful Back to the Future crossover.

That was partially my thinking. The end of the movie is such a weird and different thing that you could start off a Cartoon about a girl that joins the resistance to fight aliens and you really don't have to go into crazy guy or barrel of acid and rape bunker.

You didn't like the Deloreon being revealed to have secretly been Soundwave the whole time? Or was it was it because Bill was killed by a brainwashed Joan of Arc who's secretly working for Leonardo Da Vinci and the decepticons?

PTSD'd Green Beret:
youtube.com/watch?v=eliQEStzhu4

And we almost got Male Rape in Space:
youtube.com/watch?v=32SXdn2slbY

I dont care how cheasy it would be, id just be happy to see his dog back alive.