DC COMICS December 2016 SOLICITATIONS

ACTION COMICS #969

Written by Dan Jurgens, art by Patrick Zircher, cover Tyler Kirkham, variant cover by Gary Frank.
"Men of Steel," part three! Trapped on the Godslayer's home world, Superman and Lex Luthor must unite if they want to make it back to Earth! But does Luthor deserve his freedom or should the Man of Steel make sure he stays locked away?
32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Dec. 14.

ACTION COMICS #970

Written by Dan Jurgens, art and cover by Patrick Zircher, variant cover by Gary Frank.
"Men of Steel," part four! Godslayer's origin reveals him to be very different than the Man of Steel imagined! Will even the threat of universal Armageddon be enough to make Superman sacrifice Lex Luthor?
32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Dec. 28.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kAALbAr-BqM
community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?1107-Green-Lantern-John-Stewart-Appreciation-Thread/page306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ALL STAR BATMAN #5

Written by Scott Snyder, art and cover by John Romita Jr., Danny Miki and Declan Shalvey, variant cover by Declan Shalvey, Jock.
"My Own Worst Enemy" conclusion! Batman, Duke and Two-Face square off in a fight for Harvey Dent's soul. With assassins flooding in from across the countryside, Batman learns that even his most trusted allies might choose evil over good.
40 pages, $4.99, in stores on Dec. 14.

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US — GROUND ZERO #1
Written by CHRIS SEBELA
Art by POP MHAN and TOM DERENICK
Cover by BEN OLIVER
Variant cover by MATTHEW CLARK
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
Don’t miss the start of this new series bridging the gap between the recently concluded INJUSTICE digital first series and the upcoming Injustice 2 game! The story of the first INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US videogame is told in comic book format for the first time, but from the skewed perspective of Harley Quinn. As heroes from the parallel Earth arrive to tip the balance against Superman’s regime, Harley’s determined to cause her own brand of mayhem with her newly formed Joker Clan!
On sale DECEMBER 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US — GROUND ZERO #2
Written by CHRIS SEBELA
Art by DANIEL SAMPERE
Cover by BEN OLIVER
When a violent protest against Superman’s regime breaks out on the streets of Gotham City, Sinestro arrives to put down the participants by any means necessary. But the timely appearance of Wonder Woman and Green Arrow from the parallel Earth prevents a possible slaughter. Meanwhile, on the streets, Harley and her gang plan to use the cover of the riot to strike a blow against Superman…until parallel Earth Batman shows up!
On sale DECEMBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • DIGITAL FIRST

ALL STAR BATMAN #1 DIRECTOR'S CUT

Written by Scott Snyder, art and cover by John Romita Jr.
In this pencils-only Director's Cut of All Star Batman #1. Batman must take Two-Face to a destination outside of Gotham City, but the duplicitous villain has a two of spades up his sleeve. Every assassin, bounty hunter and ordinary citizen with something to hide is on their tails with one goal: kill Batman! Handcuffed together on the road to hell, this is Batman and Two-Face as you've never seen them before!
64 pages, $4.99, in stores on Dec. 21.

already a thread with discussion

I like this thread better.

AQUAMAN #12

Written by Dan Abnett, art by Philippe, Briones, cover by Brad Walker, Andrew Hennessy, variant cover by Joshua Middleton.
"The Deluge" part one! It's war! With the undersea army of N.E.M.O. at his command, Black Manta draws the U.S. and Atlantis into the war Aquaman has been fighting to prevent. Now the sea king races to uncover proof of N.E.M.O.'s deception before the two nations destroy each other.
32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Dec. 7.

AQUAMAN #13

Written by Dan Abnett, art by Scot Eaton and Wayne Raucher, cover by Brad Walker, Drew Hennessey, variant cover by Joshua Middleton.
"The Deluge," part two! The war between the United States and Atlantis takes a turn for the worse when the U.S. activates its newest weapon to assassinate Aquaman and dismantle his undersea kingdom: the Aquamarines, super-soldiers who have been biologically enhanced to combat the abilities of any Atlantean.
32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Dec. 21.

Neat.

Deleted, this is the thread now

>more injustice
lol

They deleted it since it was more of a clusterfuck.

BATGIRL #6

Written by Hope Larson, art and cover by Rafael Albuquerque, variant cover by Francis Manapul
"Return to Burnside!" On what should be a relaxing flight back home, Babs finds herself and her fellow passengers in mortal peril from...Poison Ivy? Batgirl must get to the bottom of Ivy's attack and save the plane if she ever wants to see home again!

the Ivy fans on twitter will harrass Larson now I guess

>another Batbook crashing a plane
MEME MAGIC

BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #5

Written by Julie Benson and Shawna Benson, art by Claire Roe, cover by Yanick Paquette, variant cover by Kamome Shirahama.
"Who is Oracle?" part five! The new Oracle has led the Birds of Prey all around Gotham City, forcing them to deal with the worst of what the city has to offer. Now Batgirl, Black Canary and Huntress will learn the reason when this impostor's secrets are revealed! But Oracle isn't the only one with a secret past...where did the mysterious Fenice come from, anyway?

>Manta kills the leader of N.E.M.O
>Moves resources towards killing Arthur

I really, really like this run.

Most of these books sound hilariously solid, i love the 8 issues arcs they are doing.

I hope Poison Ivy wears her classic outfit/look in this. I hate her New 52 outfit.

Is anyone else already bored as shit of this? I generally enjoy Snyder's Batman, and I genuinely don't understand the hate for JRJR but these first two issues haven't grabbed my interest in the slightest bit.

BATMAN #12

Written by Tom King, art and cover by Mikel Janin, variant cover by Tim Sale.
"I Am Suicide," part four! As Bane decimates Batman's team, the Dark Knight must decide how far he's willing to go -- and who he's willing to sacrifice -- for those he left in Gotham City.

BATMAN #13

Written by Tom King, art and cover by Mikel Janin, variant cover by TIm Sale.
"I Am Suicide," conclusion! Batman and the remains of his team come face to face with Bane and the Psycho-Pirate in a final battle at Santa Prisca -- and learn whether this was truly a suicide mission!

It's going to be James Gordon Jr., isn't it?

This looks like the Mann costume with the vines on the arms. Seems like the only book that still uses her new 52 look is Harley's.

>implying there's any mystery behind Poison Ivy attacking people
This needs to stop. Poison Ivy is evil.

You hear me, you fake feminist morons? Pamela Isley is fucking EVIL.

EVIL.

>the Ivy fans on twitter will harrass Larson now I guess

Has Ivy fans surpassed Harley fans as the most autistic one?

More interesting than kings cuck fetish desu

I loved the first two issues. I enjoyed more than the regular book.

Oh shit I thought they would skip ahead to after the video game. They're probably waiting til Injustice 2 comes out so they can figure out how to bridge the comics story between the games

BATMAN BEYOND #3

Written by Dan Jurgens, art and cover by Bernard Chang, variant cover by Martin Ansin.
Batman wades through the Jokerz gang and finally squares off against Terminal, their would-be ruler. But how much does he have left to take on this deadliest of foes? And finally, the moment his followers have been waiting for -- the comatose Joker awakens!

Snyder didn't milk Joker this hard.

Helena in church.

Aww

First we get full sales numbers and now we get December solicits? What a great day.

BLUE BEETLE: #4

Written by Keith Giffen, art and cover by Scott Kolins, variant cover by Cully Hamner.
The origin of Blue Beetle begins! Jaime relates the story of how he came to acquire the scarab on his back that grants him his powers and more is revealed about its magical foundation. Meanwhile, Ted Kord is tied up with a new arrival in El Paso -- and wait till you see who it is!

Manta is gonna be Arthur's Lex, who's more of a supporting character than just a villain.

Maybe I just need to trade wait for Snyder. Thinking back to Zero year, I enjoyed it a whole lot more when I re-read it after it finished.

>and wait till you see who it is!

anyone but booster

>Ted Kord is tied up with a new arrival in El Paso -- and wait till you see who it is

PleasebeMichael PleasebeMichael PleasebeMichaelPleasebeMichaelPleasebeMichaelPleasebeMichaelPleasebeMichaelPleasebeMichael

CYBORG #6

Written by John Semper Jr., art by Allane Jefferson, cover by Mike Choi, variant cover by Carlos D'Anda.
"She-Borg!" With a fearsome high-tech terror cell threatening to invade the country, Cyborg participates in the creation of an experimental cybernetic female counterpart -- code name She-Borg -- whose abilities might exceed his own! But when the process ravages her memories, Cyborg must retrieve crucial national security secrets from her mind before it's too late.

CYBORG #7

Written by John Semper Jr., art by Paul Pelletier and Tony Kordos, cover by Mike Choi, variant cover by Carlos D'Anda.
"Bionic Betrayal!" Captured and at the mercy of a terrorist cell, Cyborg must escape to prevent a powerful traitor from within S.T.A.R. Labs from using top secret alien technology to invade the Pentagon and unleash a new world war by seizing control of the nation's most powerful nuclear weapons.

>Cyborg is getting a waifu

That is an ugly cover

Its gonna be jl3001 flash and supergirl

It depends on the concept, more, i think.

I like road-trip movies and the more "normal" rogue Batman has. So the whole story about Penguin, Black Mask and so on trying to wack Two-Face picked my interest.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yay! More Joker!

Why does she need boobs if her chest was destroyed ?

Is she going feed a baby cyborg with those ?

>She-Borg
>in a world where Cyborgirl already existed

Though desu She-Borg is slightly better

She's hot

Salsa?

DC REBIRTH HOLIDAY SPECIAL #1

Written by Paul Dini, James Tynion IV, Steve Orlando, Vita Ayala, Cullen Bunn, Tim Seeley, James Asmus, Heath Corson, K. Perkins and others, art by Robbi Rodriguez, Gustavo Duarte and others, cover by Dustin Nguyen.
DC's biggest and brightest heroes celebrate the holidays in this new special! Don't miss a Chanukah crisis for Batwoman, a Flash family Christmas, Wonder Woman interrupting John Constantine's hellblazing pagan party and more -- including the return of Detective Chimp! Today's top talents bring you a very special holiday gift that'll keep on giving through the New Year! And writer Paul Dini crafts a Harley holiday tale featuring DCU guests that bridges all the stories in the weirdest, wildest way.
96 pages, $9.99, in stores on Dec. 14.

This is like asking why women with breast cancer get implants.

>tfw Rucka's Checkmate is getting a new trade/omnibus

FIRST CYBORG GAINS A NEW DICK, NOW HE GAINS A SHE-BORG TO PUT HIS CYBER-DICK IN! BOOOYAH!

Yes he did you retard. Snyder used Joker in like 3 arcs and for way more than 12 issues.

What the fuck? Nightwing goes to Bludhaven?

>SHE BORG

lol

DEADMAN: DARK MANSION OF FORBIDDEN LOVE #2

Written by Sarah Vaughn, art by Lan Medina, cover by Stephanie Hans.
The bimonthly miniseries continues! After Deadman and Adelia's sudden disappearance, Berenice begins to unlock the mysteries of Glencourt Manor. With evil lurking around every corner, Berenice longs to confide in her boyfriend Nathan about what she has discovered, but she fears what he may think of her…instead, Berenice finds a sympathetic ear in Sam, who shows Berenice what it means to be a true friend.
48 pages, $5.99, in stores on Dec. 7.

Cyborg needs to test-drive his new dick in someone, man.

Remember when Cred Forums was convinced Seeley would save Dick

>Female Cyborg

that's dumb

Actually yeah Snyder did, considering before Rebirth Aquaman's last confronation with Black Manta was in 2012.

>Flash family christmas
>Wonder Woman with Constantine
>Detective Chimp

This will be good.

>She-Borg
They just straight up forgot Victor's cousin exists, didn't they?

>Dini Harley

Aww yiss

>Cyborg is getting a waifu
KLANG KLANG KLANG

I'm getting real tired of Detective Comics's shit.

DEATH OF HAWKMAN #3

Written by Marc Andreyko, art by Aaron Lopresti and Livesay, cover by Aaron Lopresti.
With both Adam Strange and Hawkman on the run as intergalactic fugitives with bounties on their heads, the march to war between Thanagar and Rann intensifies! In order to stop it, the heroes must secretly try to unravel who -- or what -- is instigating hostilities while dodging pursuit from all corners of the universe! And if you thought you knew Despero, you were wrong!
32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Dec. 7.

>DEATH OF X

Considering his run so far is criticizing the Nightwing identity perhaps you should wait for the story to get there to see why he's going.

Cyborg can't fuck his own cousin, man. Don't be gross.

Helena's costume ruins this cover.

>he calls the entire city shit and says that if he wanted shit he'd stay in Gotham
take my money seeley

3 arcs out of like 8.

He can't fuck his cousin.
Yeah, Jean when?

This is exactly the kind of stuff they should bring back.

I'm glad Terry's back but Goddamn do I wish we could have gotten rid of Jurgens as well.

Remember when Cred Forums though king would save batman?

This is true, but I'm scared Seeley is baiting too hard now. Is this book just going to result in him getting hated and trashed on by Twitter like they did with Grayson #13?

They shoulda done a Halloween special

He did, get some taste

DEATHSTROKE #8

Written by Christopher Priest, art by Carlo Pagulayan and Jason Pax, cover by ACO, variant cover by Shane Davis.
"The Professional," part eight! It's the Man of Steel vs. the world's deadliest assassin in the no-holds-barred finale to the "The Professional"!

DEATHSTROKE #9

Written by Christopher Priest, art and cover by Cary Nord, variant cover by Shane Davis.
"Four Days." part one! After Deathstroke's family is shattered, Slade recalls the first time he and Wintergreen worked together -- on a mission that changed both of their lives forever. Special guest artist Cary Nord illustrates this game-changing two-part adventure.

>GUEST STARRING SUPERMAN
>AGAIN

Im not a cuck nor do i care about lel so randumb villains being goofy

Will this be our cosmic resurrection?

>Cary Nord
bueno

I think costumefags are too dumb to see the subtext.

>art and cover by Cary Nord
neat

DETECTIVE COMICS #946

Written by James Tynion IV, art by Eddy Barrows and Eber Ferreira, cover by Jason Fabok, variant cover by Rafael Albuquerque.
"The Victim Syndicate," part four! The Victim Syndicate is taking their message to the streets in an attempt to turn the citizens of Gotham City against Batman and his allies! They can fight villains, but what happens when the whole city turns against them?

DETECTIVE COMICS #947

Written by James Tynion IV, art by Alvaro Martinez and Raul Fernandez, cover by Jason Fabok, variant cover by Rafael Albuquerque.
"The Victim Syndicate." conclusion! Has the First Victim succeeded in dividing and conquering Batman's team? The final attack will come from someone they'd all put their faith in...

>Tynion

As much as the female Ironman sounds. At least DC didn't replace Cyborg with her...

EARTH 2: SOCIETY #19

Written by Dan Abnett, art and cover by Bruno Redondo.
Fury's gamble has paid off! Earth-2 is born again, but it's not the world the heroes remember. As outsiders and the only people alive who know what existed before, they struggle to make sense of their new surroundings. On the surface, it seems to be a glorious new world -- but from underneath, a hidden menace surfaces.

>5 super and bat people in the front

WHY AREN'T YOU DEAD YET

Just end this tire fire book and give back the JSA already

>Robbi Rodriguez
Is he leaving Marlel? Also didn't he say he won't be doing art anymore? Anyway he's drawing the Flash story written by Tynion.

THE FLASH #12

Written by Joshua Williamson, art by David Gianfelice cover by Carmine Di Giandomenico, variant cover by Dave Johnson.
"Speed of Darkness," part three! Time is running out for The Flash and Kid Flash as they race to help the Shade regain control of the Shadowlands, the dimension of pure darkness from which the Shade draws his terrible power, before it reaches our world and consumes the light forever.

THE FLASH #13

Written by Joshua Williamson, art by Neil Googe, cover by Carmine Di Giandomenico, variant cover by Dave Johnson.
"Date Night"! It's holiday season in Central City and Barry Allen goes on a date with a brand new sweetheart. But things never go as planned for The Flash, who finds himself saddled with an unexpected wingman.

Cassandra looks like Ronin on that cover.

Val-Zod is such a shitty character.

I'm never read Snyder's stuff before, and it's fucking awful thus far. Some of the most unnatural, stilted dialogue I've ever read.

And JRJR's + Miki's art is pretty damn good but suffers from really schizophrenic storytelling due to the script

Damn Canary filling up that corset

They will fucking ruin Shade, won't they?

> brand new sweetheart

is barry trying to out-slut wally now?

>mfw pedos got BTFO because there is no supersons

>Deathstroke #9 is basically this

youtu.be/kAALbAr-BqM

Why the fuck is the flash with shade? Isnt shade a starman villain

GOTHAM ACADEMY: SECOND SEMESTER #4

Written by Brenden Fletcher, Becky Cloonan. Karl Kerschl, art by Adam Archer, Msassyk and Sandra Hope, cover by Karl Kerschl.
When a member of Detective Club is forced to stand trial for expulsion, the rest of the gang must rally for a rescue. But clues thrust them on a search for the mysterious Book of Gotham, and the gang learns there are more terrifying things at Gotham Academy than getting kicked out!

>the skull and bones

SUPERMAN/BATMAN: SAGA OF THE SUPER-SONS TP NEW EDITION

Written by Bob Haney and Dennis O'Neil, art by Curt Swan, Dick Dillin, Kieron Dwyer, Ernie Chan and others, cover by Nick Cardy.

The complete saga of the Super Sons is back in a new edition starring the sons of Batman and Superman! Features stories from the pages of World's Finest Comics #215-216, 221-222, 224, 228, 230, 231, 233, 238, 242, 263 and Elseworlds 80-Page Giant #1!

192 pages, $16.99, in stores on Jan. 25.

>Cary Nord
The Valiant guy? Fuck yeah dude. I hope DC snatches him up as well.

see mad?

END THIS

We knew it got delayed till next year

Well, Williamson is a pretty shitty writer, so...

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA: THE BRONZE AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC

Written by Dennis O'Neil, Mike Friedrich and Len Wein, art by Dick Dillin, Joe Giella and others, cover by Karl Kershl.

In these adventures from the early 1970s, classic members of the League including Superman, Batman, the Flash, Green Arrow, the Atom and Black Canary face a Thanagarian invasion and encounter fellow super-teams the Justice Society of America, the Seven Soldiers of Victory and the Freedom Fighters! Collects Justice League of America #77-113.

848 pages, $99.99, in stores on March 22.

GREEN ARROW #12

Written by Benjamin Percy, art by Otto Schmidt, cover by W. Scott Forbes, variant cover by Neal Adams.
"Emerald Outlaw," part one! A major new storyline begins as Green Arrow returns to Seattle for a brand-new mission: reclaim the life he's lost. But with Oliver Queen presumed dead, his fortune obliterated, his sister Emiko missing and Seattle's police turning against him, death proves a bigger challenge than life for Green Arrow!

GREEN ARROW #13

Written by Benjamin Percy, art by Otto Schmidt, cover by W. Scott Forbes, variant cover by Neal Adams.
"Emerald Outlaw" part two! Snow falls on Seattle as its mayoral race heats up with a rash of murders that implicate a deadly archer. As a city wonders what's become of its Emerald Archer, Green Arrow and Black Canary race to rule out their prime suspect: Emiko Queen.

Why is this comic still alive? END ALREADY! END so the JSA can fill the void!!!

>Vic checking out her metal boobs.
BOOYAH!

GREEN LANTERN: HAL JORDAN VOL. 1 TP

Written by Jim Owsley, Keith Giffen and Gerard Jones, art by M.D. Bright and Romeo Tanghal, cover by TBD.

The origin of Green Lantern Hal Jordan is retold for a new generation in this new collection! When Hal proves himself worthy of wielding a power ring, his instructor is one of the mightiest warriors in the Corps: the Green Lantern called Sinestro. Now, for the first time ever, get the complete "Emerald Dawn" saga in one volume! Collects Green Lantern Emerald Dawn #1-6 and Green Lantern Emerald Dawn II #1-6.

304 pages, $29.99, in stores on Jan. 4.

Anyone else hyped for more Barons esque Deadman drama?

Man, that guy ain't good.

Biweekly shouldn't mean that each issue can afford to have half of content because the arc is 5 or 6 issues anyway, someone should tell Jurgens

>this is still continuing
Wow.

I'll buy this just for the art. Also because I like the idea of them trying to bring back Gothic horror into mainstream comica

>it's a everybody loves Greg Rucka episode

CHECKMATE BY GREG RUCKA BOOK 1 TP

Written by Greg Rucka, Nunzio Defilippis and Christina Weir, art by Jesus Saiz, Jesus Merino, Cliff Richards and others, cover by Lee Bermejo.

After the explosive events of Infinite Crisis and The Omac Project, the U.N. formed Checkmate to bring down heroes and villains that get out of line. Using their unique abilities to deputize human and metahuman forces, this agency pulls out all the stops to maintain balance between worlds. Having finally secured the political backing they needed to survive, Checkmate's operations begin in earnest, as an agent tries to infiltrate the terrorist group Kobra! But someone within Checkmate is working against them, and a compromised agent is forced to make a deadly choice! Collects Checkmate #1-12.

296 pages, $19.99, in stores on Jan. 25.

Oh fuck yes

Are they going to recollect Jones' Green Lantern run? That would be awesome

GREEN LANTERNS #12

Written by Sam Humphries, art by Robson Rocha and Jay Leisten, cover by Robson Rocha and Joe Prado, variant cover by Emanuela Lupacchino.
"The Phantom Lantern," part four! The Phantom Lantern teams with a villain from Jessica's past to destroy the rookie Green Lantern and her partner, but a bigger danger to the entire Corps might be using this new threat as a distraction for an attack on a far greater scale!

GREEN LANTERNS #13

Written by Sam Humphries, art by Ronan Cliquet, cover by Robson Rocha and Joe Prado, variant cover by Emanuela Lupacchino.
"The Phantom Lantern," part five! The Phantom Lantern controls all aspects of the emotional spectrum, but can Green Lanterns Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz figure out which of those powers can also defeat their new enemy?

>another Lantern

Men of Steel sounds cool. Is it good?

best Lantern

GREEN LANTERN: THE SILVER AGE OMNIBUS VOL. 1 HC

Written by John Broome and Gardner Fox, art by Gil Kane, Joe Giella and others, cover by Darwyn Cooke.

A dying alien. A fearless test pilot. A ring of nearly limitless power. And a solemn vow to battle evil wherever it may be found. So begins one of comics' greatest sagas, and one of the medium's most enduring heroes -- the story of Hal Jordan, the Green Lantern of Sector 2814! In these stories from Showcase #22-24 and Green Lantern #1-35, Green Lantern first meets the Guardians of the Universe and faces foes including Sinestro, the Weaponers of Qward, Sonar, Star Sapphire and many more!

1,000 pages, $99.99, in stores on Feb. 22.

dat Cooke cover

;_;7

>Wonder Woman interrupting John Constantine's hellblazing pagan party
Wow, really? Couldn't even bother coming up with some fake Amazon holiday. Gotta have Diana bug John for no reason. Lazy.

Not out yet but it's Jurgens so probably not

>Date Night"! It's holiday season in Central City and Barry Allen goes on a date with a brand new sweetheart

Dead lady walking

didn't they do those issues already
I thought we were up to vol 3

It hasn't started yet?

>supergirl

You mean Batgirl.

The writer said the inspiration is old Deadman comics and old romance comics, she never once mentioned the Baron/Jones stuff. And the art is meh. I hope it's good though.

But since we're talking about Baron/Jones, fuck DC for only releasing the two minis in a Gallery Edition and not a regular trade too.

what a time to be a green arrow fan

GREEN ARROW VOL. 7: HOMECOMING TP

Written by Mike Grell, art by Rick Hoberg, John Nyberg and others, cover by Mike Grell.

When Oliver Queen comes face-to-face with death, he must decide whether the justice he fights for is worth the lives of those who fight against it. Plus, Green Arrow teams up with Israeli intelligence agents to track down missing radioactive materials. Collects Green Arrow #51-62, guest-starring Black Canary!

320 pages, $17.99, in stores on Jan. 11.

I guess they're recollecting them to match the other silver age collections

>cover by Darwyn Cooke

rip in peace

HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS #10

Written by Robert Venditti, art and cover by Ethan Van Sciver, variant cover by Kevin Nowlan.
"Bottled Light," part three! Trapped in a bottle by Larfleeze, the combined Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps find themselves in a race against time to escape from their bottled world as Kyle Rayner searches for a way to reunite with the Corps!

HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORPS #11

Written by Robert Venditti, art and cover by Rafael Sandoval, Jordi Tarragona, variant cover by Kevin Nowlan.
"Bottled Light." part four! The Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps form an uneasy alliance as they try to escape Larfleeze's clutches while Hal Jordan begins a new mission to help resurrect the nearly extinct Blue Lanterns.

>Kyle is back
>and not a single freak is given

Batman 16 is supposed to be the start of the next arc I Am Bane. So I wonder what 14 and 15 will be? Duke and GG love making issues?

Though I'm not a big fan of Cucka, I actually liked his Checkmate.

>Ollie by Grell

Yesss

Is this good?

best Selina

CATWOMAN VOL. 6: FINAL JEOPARDY TP

Written by Will Pfeifer, art by David Lopez, Alvaro Lopez, cover by Adam Hughes.

With everything crumbling around her, Selina Kyle must carefully rebuild her secret identity to protect her new daughter and her friends. But after being thrown off the planet with all the super-villains, Catwoman must claw her way back to Earth and reality for the sake of everything she holds dear! Collects Catwoman #66-83.

424 pages, $24.99, in stores on Jan. 4.

>Briones
Okay

>return to Burnside
Had to happen eventually, but damn

>Meanwhile, Ted Kord is tied up with a new arrival in El Paso -- and wait till you see who it is!
WORRY.jpg

WRONG SUPER SONS!

Do they go shirtless?

>Blue Lanterns
You'd better not fuck it up this time

>If I keep repeating it enough time, more than 5 people will start agreeing with me.
Also
>...
Die a horrible death my man.

>Latina-Borg

That's hot

So that's where Halallax went...

THE HELLBLAZER #5

Written by Simon Oliver, art by Pia Guerra, cover by John Cassaday, variant cover by Yasmine Putri.
"The Poison Truth," part five! John's gotten the djinn off his back, at least for the moment. Now he needs Mercury. As they leave English shores behind, it's time for a heart-to-heart as Mercury tells John what happened to her while Swamp Thing was battling the Rot.

Lel you mad, Josh?

>it's non-casual batman villian episode

BATMAN: ARKHAM – MAN-BAT TP

Written by Gerry Conway, Bruce Jones and others, art by Neal Adams, Steve Ditko and others, cover by Alcatena.

Originally introduced in Batman's early 1970s run, Man-Bat is Dr. Kirk Langstrom, a dedicated scientist who developed a bat-derived serum to restore his fading hearing, which instead transforms him into a savage beast that is half bat, half human! This new title collects some of his most memorable encounters with the Dark Knight!

296 pages, $19.99, in stores on Jan. 25.

The best news so far.

>still no super shotas
Is this a meme?

>Abnett writing Earth 2

Since when? Maybe the series wouldn't have gone to shit if he had been on earlier

>Hal Jordan begins a new mission to help resurrect the nearly extinct Blue Lanterns.
Fucking FINALLY

Is Ferreyra off the book? Maybe DC will put him to good use then.

That's an ugly cover.

>everyone was hyped that E2 was destroyed and solicits hinted at reboot
>reboot happens in the same book with same characters but more shit
WHO THE FUCK USED THE MONKEY PAW ON EARTH 2
JUST END THIS SHIT ALREADY

>Trapped in a bottle
Larfleeze and Brainiac team up when

JUSTICE LEAGUE #10

Written by Bryan Hitch, art by Neil Edwards and Daniel Henriques, cover by Fernando Pasarin and Matt Ryan, variant cover by Yanick Paquette.
"Outbreak," part three! The identity of the Justice League's mysterious new villain is revealed as the League uncovers a shocking connection to the Kindred invasion. This mysterious new foe ups the ante by releasing dozens of the team's enemies from prisons around the world!

JUSTICE LEAGUE #11

Written by Bryan Hitch, art by Neil Edwards and Daniel Henriques, cover by Fernando Pasarin and Matt Ryan, variant cover by Yanick Paquette.
"Outbreak," conclusion! Beaten, battered and outnumbered, the Justice League faces utter annihilation when Amazo and a host of the team's deadliest enemies are released from prisons around the world as part of one man's revenge against the world's greatest superheroes.

>Hitch
>Amazo

did you remember Chuck Dixon Cred Forums?

BATGIRL VOL. 3: POINT BLANK TP

Written by Kelley Puckett and Chuck Dixon, art by Damion Scott, Vince Giarrano, Phil Noto and others, cover by Damion Scott and Robert Campanella.

In these stories from Batgirl #26-37, Batgirl faces the Joker, who gets the "Last Laugh" when Cassandra and guest-star Spoiler must also defeat a "jokerized" Shadow Thief. Then, can Batgirl stop the father of a young boy from making a lethal mistake? And just who are the mysterious agents that are after our heroine?

280 pages, $19.99, in stores on Jan. 18.

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #5
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art by DEXTER SOY
Cover by GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI and CAM SMITH
Variant cover by MATTEO SCALERA
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
“DARK TRINITY” part five! Red Hood and Artemis team up against a rampaging Bizarro—and it’s a race against the clock to save him—and the city—from Black Mask’s mind-controlling techno-organic virus!
On sale DECEMBER 14 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T

>Kyle is back
>and not a single freak is given
I am a little disappointed that he isn't going away forever, but what can you do

I can't believe how long it's taken for this to happen.

He's doing 10 and 11 I think.

Using the word "best" in reference to Catwoman is a severe misnomer. That's like saying "This kick to the nuts was the best out of all of them.".

Huh, that does look like Parallax

BECAUSE YOU WANTED Cred Forums fan favourite harley quinn and scooby doo

SCOOBY-DOO TEAM-UP #21

Written by Sholly Fisch, art and cover by Dario Brizuela.

It's hard enough for Scooby and the gang to crack the mystery of a Dickensian Yuletide ghost...but it's harder with "help" from Mystery, Inc.'s newest member: Harley Quinn! Harley's decided to try a new career as a ghost-busting detective -- and when she swings that giant mallet, nobody's going to tell her "no." But the gang doesn't suspect the real reason for Harley's relocation: She's on the run after a "lover's spat" with The Joker -- and Mistah J wants her back!

Or maybe Marvel snatched him up.

I want off Meme Quinn's wild ride.

Venditti killed them off what, three years ago? Christ

NEW SUPER-MAN #6

Written by Gene Luen Yang, art by Victor Bogdanovic and Richard Friend, cover by Victor Bogdanovic, variant cover by Bernard Chang.
"Made in China," conclusion! Kong Kenan is in the fight of his life against the insane Human Firecracker and his Starro bomb! New Super-Man must confront his darkest demons as he tries to save the Bat-Man and Wonder-Woman of China! Alliances will be tested, heroes will be forged -- and the shocking fate of Kenan's family is revealed!

Bill Wilson origin arc

At least she's in her classic outfit

Since like January? It's been kind of weird, he was doing a good repair job to start but now it looks like a teardown job. I don't know.

Well the last time she appeared was with Ivy and the story wasn't so bad

Is Sholly Fisch real?

SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? #76

Written by Sholly Fisch, art by Scott Jeralds, cover by Walter Carzon, Horacio Ottolini.

Shhhh! The local library is being haunted by a pair of ghostwriters -- namely, the ghosts of William Shakespeare and Edgar Allan Poe! Can Scooby and the gang capture these poetic poltergeists before they make off with the library's priceless collection of rare manuscripts? And, even more important as the gang chases madly around the library...can they do it very, very quietly?

>Lel
Back to Lelddit

>Human Firecracker
Who was the user who said they wanted to see a Chinese Human Bomb? There you go.

I kind of wish he was on a non-kids title, he was good with Morrison on Action.

Man, I can't wait to see what the next arc is. This book's been so good.

THIS is gonna be good

THE FLINTSTONES #6

Written by Mark Russell, art by Steve Pugh, cover by Carlos D'Anda, variant cover by Marguerite Sauvage.

The Great Gazoo is working on his report card for the human race, and so far humanity has earned a big fat "F." When the Church of Gerard starts selling Indulgences, Bedrock descends into violence and debauchery. Meanwhile, a miner gets trapped at Slate's Quarry. Might there be an honest citizen in this burgeoning civilization willing to come to his rescue?

NIGHTWING #10

Written by Tim Seeley, art and cover by Marcus To, variant cover by Ivan Reis and Oclair Albert.
"Bludhaven," part one! Following "Night of the Monster Men" and his battle with Raptor, Nightwing heads to Blüdhaven for a fresh start. But that doesn't last long when he runs into a crew of former Bat-villains!

NIGHTWING #11

Written by Tim Seeley, art and cover by Marcus To, variant cover by Ivan Reis and Oclair Albert.
"Bludhaven," part two! They call themselves the Run-Offs! And now, this group of villains that Batman and Nightwing ran out of Gotham City plan to do the same to the former Boy Wonder! But can he find the serial killer terrorizing the city before the Run-Offs catch up with him?

>buldhaven

user, how dare you put my beloved dark Trinity before me?

Cool cover.

Nah, he's under Khouri, he'll keep working for DCKomics.

Oh he mad.

Williamson is not a shitty writer but plotting is not his virtue.

I am still hoing Shade will be fine for the sake of JSA Rebirth but this first arc isn't encouraging.

From the thumnail I thought Dick was doing a catwalk.

>Back to shithaven

Oh joy.

what is this "williamson is a shitty writer" meme? some wallyfag bitter that he's not in the main flash book?

>Its a Great Gazoo issue

I can hardly wait after how issue three turned out.

Plotting isn't even his biggest problem/

Hold up. THAT'S The great Gazoo.

But... he looks actually kinda alien instead of a green dwarf in a stupid hat.

By far the worst Super.

Shade started out as a Jay Garrick villain. And I wouldn't call him a villain in Starman.

RAVEN #4

Written by Marv Wolfman, art by Alisson Borges, Diogenes Neves and Ruy Jose, cover by Jorge Jimenez.
"The White Carnival," part four! When a strange new group of masked villains takes credit for the glowing orb and holds the entire city of San Francisco for ransom, Raven is forced to confront them head-on! Are they any match for the daughter of Trigon? And is there more going on here than meets the eye?

>still trying to push this meme that Williamson is good
Wew lad

Luckly Seeley is saying on Twitter that the city is temporary

>All those Superman and Batman characters
>Power Girl still has that stupid S on her shirt

End this comic's misery.

Lol Seeley, fuck you. Now I'm angry that To will be wasted on this nostalgia pandering garbage

Wait... two of those stories were in the previous volume. And aw no Secret Files & Origins yet they collected the Annual? Da fuck?

>Knockoff Justice League featuring Chinese Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.
>Knockoff Freedom Fighters featuring Chinese Uncle Sam, Phantom Lady, Black Condor... and now Human Bomb.
This series is great.

Slowly putting all the pieces back on the chessboard, Venditti?
>the Blues stayed dead for more than 3 years
Right amount of dead imho

Jesus just fucking knock it off already

CRASHING THIS PLANE

user, you were right

Not really. I think Williamson has a great voice for Barry which is something lacked since forever but that's it.

Pacing is godawful. His Iris is terrible, Wally jr is bland as always and new characters are not interesting. Godspeed reveal just put the cherry on shit top and I dropped the book.

Most likely. It's just one or two fags shitposting in every thread. He's a competent writer, even though pacing of his current arc is slow he managed to make "it's another Barry vs speedster episode" interesting.

RED HOOD AND THE OUTLAWS #5

Written by Scott Lobdell, art by Dexter Soy, cover by Giuseppe Camuncoli, Cam Smith, variant cover by Matteo Scalera.
"Dark Trinity," part five! Red Hood and Artemis team up against a rampaging Bizarro -- and it's a race against the clock to save him -- and the city -- from Black Mask's mind-controlling techno-organic virus!

>love this book
>yes again because I'm op and that user will not steal this moment from me

DC ICONS CYBORG DELUXE, DEATHSTROKE, SWAMP THING AND WONDER WOMAN ACTION FIGURES

DC Collectibles adds four more popular characters to the Icons action figure line with Deathstroke (from Teen Titans: The Judas Contract), Cyborg Deluxe Action Figure (from Forever Evil), Swamp Thing (from Dark Genesis) and Wonder Woman (from Justice League: The Amazo Virus)!

Each action figure comes with its own accessories.

Swamp Thing - 6.25"

Wonder Woman - 6"

Deathstroke - 6"

Cyborg Deluxe - 6"

Deathstroke, Swamp Thing and Wonder Woman are each $28, Cyborg is $45, all in stores in April.

That is a generic as fuck cover that says nothing about what's going on in the book.

>And is there more going on here than meets the eye?
Unless these masked villains are Decepticons, i don't really give a flying rat's ass. This mini was a mistake.

autism.

Is this cover paying homage to something?
I'm almost sure I've seen something very similar to it

>Gianfelice
Excellent.
>Shade
Mite b cool? As long as they don't tie it to muh speedforce

SIXPACK AND DOGWELDER: HARD-TRAVELING HEROZ #5

Written by Garth Ennis, art by Russ Braun, cover by Steve Dillon.

The world -- maybe even the universe -- is in big trouble this time, as a distant star threatens to destroy all we know. Who can save us? Could it be Hawkman? The Flash? The Justice League? Perhaps NASA can stop this catastrophe. Otherwise, we might need to ask Sixpack, Dogwelder and the gang to intervene, and the only legit hero who will even admit to knowing them is Constantine -- and he's been kind of a jerk the whole time they've known him.

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Dec. 28.

It's okay, Seeley hated Bludhaven too.

I cant see it, but that's a relief

Seeley on Twitter:

>It'll be cool. No anxiety necessary. We're tellin' stories. We'll see various locales.

>It's not like I'm not going to do my own version of it. It's a city. Plenty of stories to tell.

>Awesome! Can't wait to see your take on Bludhaven! Can you tell us whether globetrotting will continue after?
>It's always going to be a mix as long as we're on it.

>I love your work and you are definitely my favorite NW writer so far so don't take it wrong but I always hated Blüdhaven
>Me too, to be honest. I'm doing something different with it. It'll be new & interesting.

The plane is part of his backstory, his mother died in a crash.

DC ICONS STATIC ACTION FIGURE

Straight from Dakota City, it's Static, star of his own Milestone Comics series and animated TV series! This action figure comes with its own accessories.

Measures approximately 6" tall, $28, in stores in April.

So is Lex Luthor really gone legit superhero or are they really dragging this out so we can be "surprised" when he turns heel.

>>love this book
Do you love the book, or have you simply fallen in love with Artemis? There's no shame in admitting it, user.

>Ivyfags

Jesus Christ

If it's a quick in and out and back to global adventures, I'm OK.

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! AH DAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

From the cover, it looks like a fictional Las Vegas

He is a hero. Because he is alex jr. Ressurected. Pre flashpoint lex is mr. Oz

>shit on Dick/Babs
>shit on Bludhaven

Why is Seeley so perfect?

>Marcus To
Fucking FINALLY

SUICIDE SQUAD #8

Written by Rob Williams, art and cover by Jim Lee, Scott Williams, variant cover by Lee Bermejo.
"The Black Vault," part eight! Harley Quinn goes sane! The prisoners and staff of Belle Reve Penitentiary have succumbed to the devastating effects of General Zod's Black Vault, rendering them all insane. But it has the opposite effect on Harley, who must fight her way through a crazed Suicide Squad -- with the help of the Enchantress -- to stop Zod from waking and conquering the world. No pressure, right? And in a bonus backup story, learn how super-villains are conscripted into the Suicide Squad! The unlucky Killer Frost is about to find out when she arrives for her first day at Belle Reve. Her story continues from this month's single issue of Suicide Squad directly into Justice League vs. Suicide Squad #1!

>Skwad

this is the only one comic from Giffen and DeMatteis that I don't enjoy.

SCOOBY APOCALYPSE #8

Written by Keith Giffen, J.M. DeMatteis, art and cover by Howard Porter, variant cover by Ivan Reis.

Escaping Mall-Mart took a toll on Scooby and friends -- particularly on Fred, whose broken leg needs more attention than the Mystery Machine's rinky-dink first aid kit can provide. The gang needs to find a hospital stat -- but Velma would rather let Fred's leg crumble to dust than fight more bloodthirsty creatures. But wait -- are those paramedics? Nurses? Are they at least friendly? No? Really?

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Dec. 14.

I need this to be true, also Superbro and new 52 Lois to be Kal-L and his Lois.

>That cover.
Christ, Bermejo.

Do you think this book will get a real artist any time soon?

>Seeley shits on Bludhaven too
Fucking do it

Books keep being based I see
Imagine the Starro bomb going off in Shangai or Guangzhou

Her costume is fine imo.
I also like she doesn't have black hair

Is Suicide Squad monthly already?

>"It feels strange that Poison Ivy, a VILLAIN, will be attacking innocents and a hero."
Ladies and gentlemen.... How do we stop the Ivy League?

Based Prieststroke continues to be the highlight of Rebirth for me.

They keep changing the date for Static's action figure. I wish it would come out already.

Woe woe woe.
They're shipping a BLACK man with a BLACK woman?!
Absolute madness!

Underrated post

Do I have to be the first one to point out Dick's butt definition in this cover?

>Jim Lee

Of course, the shocking part is that it didn't happen sooner

We are blessed to have him putting in work on Nightwing.

make her a femme fatale again

operate from Harley

>"Four Days." part one! After Deathstroke's family is shattered, Slade recalls the first time he and Wintergreen worked together -- on a mission that changed both of their lives forever. Special guest artist Cary Nord illustrates this game-changing two-part adventure.

ahh young love

It's based Marcus To, we were already expecting it.

>She-Borg
Does DC recognize how sexist it is to make her a female version of a male character?
They're literally making her an object of a man

>Bludhaven

Literally why?

Yeah, this feels wrong. She should be white and blond.

SUPERGIRL #4

Written by Steve Orlando, art and cover by Brian Ching, variant cover by Bengal.
"Reign of the Cyborg Supermen" part four! Supergirl struggles to escape the perverse reincarnation of Argo City as her father, the Cyborg Superman, attacks National City and her new home with the DEO! To face her ultimate test as a hero, Kara must let go of her past and embrace the future.

No, I really love this book. Honest.

Hey, it's Bio-mazo

>Does DC recognize how sexist it is to make her a female version of a male character?
>They're literally making her an object of a man

Dude, the sole reason she was created was so Cyborg has someone he can test-drive his new cybernetic dick.

He usually draws flat asses

He's stepped up his game

Oh god. Are they going to make Steph the new Speedball to Penance?

read the thread, he's going to shit on it

>Supergirl struggles to escape the perverse reincarnation of Argo City
I have seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

What happened to Helena's scar?
It was kinda charming

The concept could be interesting in theory
Is this going to be SMWW Zod?

Seeley has also talked about bringing in Midnighter, the Spyral girls, Tiger, and Helena, so I'd expect them to show up

>More Injustice
>It's just covering the game

WHY

SUPERMAN #12

Written by Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Gleason, art and cover by Doug Mahnke, Jaime Mendoza, variant cover by Andrew Robinson.
"Sinister Purpose," part one! Frankenstein has come to Hamilton County, home of Superman, and Hell has come with him. It's Man of Steel vs. the Monster to save the life of someone in the town with a horrifying secret.

SUPERMAN #13

Written by Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Gleason, art and cover by Doug Mahnke and Jaime Mendoza, variant cover by Andrew Robinson.
"Sinister Purpose," part two! Here comes the Bride and her four arms are loaded with weapons. And on what side of those guns is Lois Lane going to be? The mystery of one of the citizens of Hamilton will be exposed with monstrous consequences for all.

>Batman and Robin Superdad version

>No, I really love this book. Honest.

Why? Lobdell is just redoing Red Hood and Artemis Post-Crisis origin. Even the presence of Bizarro is taken straight from Artemis' origin.

I would actually really dig this world being merged into Earth Prime
Only thing is I don't see room for Dick Bats unfortunately

Tiger was in the most recent issue a bit.

Dat ass. amazing.

This book so far has been really good. Based Orlando giving us qt Kara.

I don't know why.
But I'm not really interested in the current Justice League

>Supergirl

>To face her ultimate test as a hero, Kara must let go of her past and embrace the future.
If time travel ever become a real thing, I am going to use it to wipe that blonde waste of space out of existence. If that causes a paradox that destroys reality itself, so be it. Supergirl must die.

>PAPA SUPES AND MAMA LOIS VS. S.H.A.D.E. AND THE FRANKENSTEINS

This is awesome.

Helena soon hopefully.

I know exactly why I'm not, and it's Bryan Hitch

Why so edgy, man?

Holy fuck, they're finally collecting classic Bronze Age JLA!

Oh shi~

Anti-Monitor go away

>they frequently shill the Poison Ivy mini on tweets they respond too

characterfags are cancer

It's a Superman fights Frankenstein episode
>again
Stop with this shit and stop mistreating Frankenstein.

>Even the presence of Bizarro is taken straight from Artemis' origin.
No it's not. Bizarro has absolutely fuck all to do with Artemis outside this book.

I fucking hate when casuals talk out of their asses.

This book continues to be amazing

DJ Superman?

only if babs is forced to watch

Bermejo's samey leathery textures and poor value range bore me. One of the more overrated painters in the biz

Matrixfag please

>Tomasistein
He was great in B&R

It's not bad, but honestly I'm not really liking it. Last book left off in an interesting place with her having some space academy adventures and Lupa is better than this artist. And new 52 Cat is better than CBS/CW Cat that they're forcing in out of synergy.

>Hitch

literally no one should care

Oh shit guess I'm gonna have to read this for sweet Redondo art

I hope Bludhaven will be a thing for one arc only. Where's Slade when you need him? Oh yeah, he's in a better book.

TEEN TITANS #3
Written by Benjamin Percy, art and cover by Jonboy Meyers, variant cover by Chris Burnham.
"Damian Knows Best," part three! After Ra's al Ghul and the Demon land a devastating blow against the Teen Titans, the team is forced to regroup. Facing an enemy that knows them better than they know themselves, what chance does this young team have? And how can they trust Damian after everything he's put them through?
32 pages, 2.99, in stores on Dec. 28.

>how can they trust Damian?1?1

>Why?
Because I like Red Hood and I'm enjoying it.

>This is the last DCYou series
>If it goes 2 more issue, the combination of Earth 2 and Earth 2: Society will have been the longest running New 52 book

MIDNIGHTER AND APOLLO #3

Written by STEVE ORLANDO
Art by FERNANDO BLANCO
Cover by ACO
With Henry Bendix’s trap sprung, it’ll be a long road for Midnighter to be reunited with Apollo—and the path will take him straight through the gates of Hell itself!
On sale DECEMBER 7 • 32 pg, FC, 3 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T+

She was pretty unheroic in that mini too, so I'm not sure what their deal is.

That cover is great.

Have you ever read Wagner's Trinity? There she was working with Ra's al Ghul against the Paradise Island's amazons? Bizarro was being used there. Trinity also serves as Artemis origin.

Read some comics before calling someone a casual.

Nigga, I mean Supergirl as a concept. Kara Zor-El, Linda Danvers, Matrix, Karen Starr... All of them need to be exterminated for the universe to make sense again.

Supergirl Must Die.

TITANS #6

Written by Dan Abnett, art and cover by Brett Booth and Norm Rapmund, variant cover by Nick Bradshaw.
"The Return of Wally West" part six! After making the ultimate sacrifice for his friends, Wally West finds himself lost in the Speed Force with no hope of return! Has Wally's run come to a sudden end? The conclusion to this stunning first arc!

>"the stunning first arc!"

Holy shit. How can one character be so based?

>Because I like Red Hood and I'm enjoying it.

Oh, so you're a characterfag that tries to enjoy any shit he's favorite character appears in. Understood.

Giordano please. Good back to your grave.

>Flash family Christmas

There is a God.

I want to punch you incredibly hard for writing this sentence and even more because I know it's true

RIP

Wagner's Trinity is a non-canon miniseries, you fucking tard ass.

Goddamn, casuals need to be hunted down and shot.

> it's a wally gets lost in speed force episode

it's surprisingly a good book though, i hope wally gets the solo he rightfully deserves after this.

I'm all for more Joker

I just wish it was in Batman/Detective Comics/All-Star Batman and not Beyond...

You unironicaly like Boobgirl I bet. Fuck you.

I hope he dies

Gorgeous cover!

I wonder if we'll get Middy meeting Constantine?

>Tha cover
Holly shit Burnhan, if you are gonna draw so shitty fucking stop.

Jean when?

The fuck is this? I haven't heard anything about it til just now. Neat.

Cant wait . Hope it gets blown back up.

she existed before that mini though

Abnett keeps writing "Wally and his amazing friends" I see

>Wagner's Trinity is a non-canon miniseries, you fucking tard ass.

It was the trinity canon meet-up after Infinite Crisis, when Wonder Woman became a founding member of the JL once again.

Before that retcon WW appeared in the world during the formation of the JLI, some good years after many other heroes, making her a rookie to everyone else.

So Wagner's Trinity served as the new canon for how the Trinity met one another, at least in regards to WW.

Again, go inform yourself before calling someone a casual.

>Brett Booth
hhaha, you are not gonna trick me DC, no way I'm paying for such a shitty art.

Of course, but i feel that Lobdell is aping that.

>stunning first arc!
In what sense?

>The final attack will come from someone they'd all put their faith in...

Mother fucker. I guess Clayface's time on this book is at an end.

TRINITY #4

Written, by Francis Manapul, art and cover by Clay Mann, variant cover by Bill Sienkiewicz.
"Better Together," part four! The trio's tribulations have turned the Black Mercy's gift into a world of nightmares that give birth to a horror that can only be called the White Mercy. And what scares Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman could destroy the world!

>only for the art

>how dare anyone enjoy something I don't!!!
Shhh, child and go to sleep.

>"It's canon, only it's not canon."
Get out. Read a book. Kill yourself.

Fair nuff, the old Deadman comics were great too so I'm down with that. Not keen on the art either but sure we'll see

And yeah not sure why they're even going such a premium route with a pretty much unheard of run with an already niche character. I mean I already have the originals in their prestige format, but considering they're collecting the other classic Deadman runs as normal trades it seems like an odd jump

>Shhh, child and go to sleep.

It's Lobdell, mate.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension? Wagner's Trinity was canon after Infinite Crisis.

they're still on the train 3 issues from now?

INCREDIBLE ARTWORK!!!

Wondy is gorgeous in this!!

they're boarding the 3:10 to Yuma

>that foreshortening
Hey, DC. If you insist on forcing that shitty sword and shield bullshit on us, can you at least get artists who CAN FUCKING DRAW THEM PROPERLY? God-FUCKING-dammit.

Seriously. Kill yourselves. Fucking edgelord faggots.

Why they made Ivy look like she's got a bunch of tattoos? I sincerely hope they aren't making that a thing.

There hasn't been any cuckolding and fuck you for not liking based KITE MAN

Every month I wait in anticipation for a new Catwoman ongoing, and every month I am disappointed.

This guy is a Catwoman fan in denial. It's ok to admit that she is one of DC's best characters.

Vines

How many times Wally got lost in Speed Force since Zero Hour now?
Someone needs to count that shit.

Wally focus is over now with this first arc. it was only one time.

They're flat against her as if she's got tattoos of vines

This fucking series is the best comic being published...

>Seriously. Kill yourselves. Fucking edgelord faggots.
Take your own advice my man.

>It's a "Batgirl gets raped by Poison Ivy tentacle vines" episode

what?

yeah we gotta get to Judas Contract again!

>INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US videogame is told in comic book format for the first time, but from the skewed perspective of Harley Quinn
KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wally is the first arc

I think he said Bumblebee is the second arc or something, I'm not sure

Man I totally forgot about this book whenever they changed art. I should really check out what I missed since that Yearbook started

>Judas Contract again
I want off Rebirth's nostalgia ride.

>the secret to making JRJR's art look good is blacking it out entirely
Funny but sad.

The new artist draws really similarly to Kerschl

See Ivy too pure to do something like that

it's the design from her mini

Dat Wondy though.

>Clay Mann's Diana
unfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Man, that fucking sucks...

Yearbook was basically just filler. You can read it I guess but it didn't do much for me. The annual and the new #1 are more normal.

It's more the coloring than the pencils. He looked different on the Robin War issue and the inbetween parts of Yearbook.

Fuck you. Wondy is not Xena.

When the fuck did these constant attempts to make Diana edgy start, anyway? Who the fuck does anyone hope to appeal to with this shit?

And it's the best Titans story in YEARS!

Tbf, he didn't disagree with you. Just pointed out that you're being an edgelord faggot for that last line.

All this Harley inclusion reminds me. What's going on with Harley's Little Black Book? Is it on some kind of hiatus?

No way they ever give Wally a solo again while Barry is still around.

You know, they would be too scared of that book outselling Barry's title.

Using a sword doesn't make you edgy. Katanas are pretty edgy though

i hope seeley bombs bludhaven again

>Likes Red Hood
>doesn't like Scooby
Shit taste confirmed

Looks like a lot of John Carter/Conan covers but I can't think of any that match exactly.

also DOOM.

It's been delayed a lot. The last issue I remember seeing solicited was the Lobo one but no clue what else is going on.

they can put booth on the book.

there, problem solved

I really wish they would hype up Deathstroke as Dick's main villain desu

I can't wait for this figure to come out .

Re-reading Wolfman's New Teen Titans right now so I'm kind of curious to see how this will turn out. Aside from Wolfman's name, I agree that none of it sounds interesting just yet

That's really not saying much.

HE-MAN/THUNDERCATS #3

Written by ROB DAVID and LLOYD GOLDFINE
Art and cover by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
The ThunderCats team up to combat a new foe: Skeletor! And as young King Lion-O battles this evil from another world, he distracts Skeletor from an important fight against Mumm-Ra. With the Power of Grayskull hanging in the balance, who can possibly turn the tide of battle?
On sale DECEMBER 21 • 32 pg, FC, 3 of 6, $3.99 US • RATED T

There is literally nothing wrong with Titans book besides Booth and even he's at his top game.

Is this some butthurt Barryfag?

No.

why is starfire being drawn like she's the same age as wally and raven when she's dick's age?

I couldn't ever get into these characters but I do really appreciate DC recognizing the demand for more stories with them and taking a chance with another out-there kind of book

LOONEY TUNES #234
Written by SHOLLY FISCH
Art by ROBERT POPE and SCOTT MCRAE
Cover by DAVE ALVAREZ
Yosemite Sam, that crooked riverboat gambler, is an old hand at dealing off the bottom, top and even the sides of the deck, so he figures Porky Pig will be an easy mark in a rigged game of poker. After all, Porky has a hard enough time remembering what game they’re playing! But between Porky’s uncanny luck and Sam’s assorted mishaps, it isn’t long before card-shark Sam finds himself fleeing from sharks of a different kind.
On sale DECEMBER 7 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED E

It's all part of one long storyline about a conflict between Manta and Arthur. Would you rather have Manta be defeated after five issues?

Who the fuck else are they gonna use? Ocean Master, Qwsp and... That's basically fucking it.

well the artist thought she was 18 for forever thanks to being an alien and that dick was 24 so we'll have to see how that goes in story

Shit man, I don't collect any kind of collectables or toys but fuck me that is one neat action figure

Just a bad cover, she's looked older than them on the others.

Slade's better than that

Skeletor fighting against Mumm-Ra AND the Thundercats??!!!

This is why Skelly is the best villain ever!! Even overpowered and outnumbered, he still contnues to kick ass!!!

Can't wait for this! It's going to be the best crossover of the year!

>Hating on Clay Mann.
Off yourself.

That wasn't the op, Sherlock.

And what's wrong with Red Hood? I'm enjoying it too.

Dang. When I was scrolling down with the covers all expanded, the top half of this cover made me think Paul Pope was doing something with Scooby

What a badass cover!

Williams is great!

God Bless you Dc for helping us through the horrific cheesecake drought Marvel has blighted us with.
Canary is looking sexy as fuck on the covers and all throughout the GA book.

It suffers from obnoxious writing. Just like any other Lobdell or Snyder book.

This is undoubtedly going to be a very long run.

When Morrison's was going, I loved being here for the reactions to each issue as it ramped up. People were pretty bored and down on it at the beginning, too.

But some people also felt reading Morrison's run monthly just didn't work for them, and it was made for trades.

Different strokes.

I fucking love this book.

She's also supposed to be over 6 feet tall.

Oh fuck me what. I didn't realize Midnighter was getting a Rebirth book
Thank god

>old romance comics
Just keep in mind that said romance comics (Dark Mansion Of Forbidden Love) were actually supernatural/mystery romances as well. Basically DC tried to combine their House Of ___ titles and their romance titles into something wholly new in an attempt to cash in on stuff like Dark Shadows back in the day.

Hell yeah, this book is awesome!

I feel like it should be more fun than it is. Red Hood and Artemis fucking shit up sounds like fun, but the heavy handed narration and dialogue drag it down. And there's no point to the Black Mask plot

Probably. Even with Booth's art I'm still really enjoying the book.

Just a mini but it is better than nothing

YESSSS.

The Riddler collection was awesome and I love that they're giving Man-Bat a chance to shine. Here's hoping they'll do a collection for Ventriloquist and Scarface next.

This artist has ruined her hair.
Used to be curly as hell. Now its the generic white girl curls they toss on every woman in comics.

There are some people who just don't like Abnett. Seen similar complaints about Aquaman.

I don't think he's amazing but I like those two books so it is what it is.

CASS COSTUME LOOKS FUCKING STUPID

a lot of artists don't know how to draw curly hair

a mini that could easily end up being an ongoing if sales are good

Abnett's books aren't amazing, but they're solid trade reads

Man, this looks so awesome!. Thanks DC fro bringing He-Man and the Thundercats finally in the same book.

Alright, I'll probably just skip the yearbook issues then. Thanks for the heads up

I'm enjoying the writing and the idea of Dark Trinity.

And are you the user who have been bitching the whole thread about why people liking RHATO? My God, get over it. Everyone has the right to like whatever they want.

Bendix? The Bendix?

I haven't seen any real complaints beyond "lol booth is shit"

Besides Dickfags complaning he's not being wanked enough of course.

no, you social justice warrior

Well yeah, he appeared in the DCYou Midnighter series.

Nope, I am not him. Just think Lobdell is shit. I get that everyone can like different things, don't understand it sometimes, but I know how opinions work

Yeah I figured it'd be a decent sized run considering DC was willing to give Snyder his own, original Batbook.
Dude I know, I remember reading the Black Glove issues storytimed here every week and it was enjoyable as fuck.

It's actually weird now that I think about it- I really enjoyed reading Morrison's Batman month to month too and getting to discuss it here a bunch was fun. But I just can't read Snyder's Batman on a monthly basis for whatever reason. I'm pretty sure I even trade waited Black Mirror

Which is the only kind of city Dick should leave Gotham for

I'm a dickfag (no homo?) and I actually REALLY enjoy him taking a back seat to other characters. Him interacting with other characters and sharing the spotlight is exactly what his character was missing in New 52.

>I feel like it should be more fun than it is
Last issue legit made me laugh. So, what the heck are you talking about?

>Black Mask plot is bad
It still in the freaking second. Wait for this arc to end before you judge.

Not really.
Deathstroke isn't the sort of villain who should be threatened physically. Dick hits him where it hurts. He makes it personal.

>a Las Vegas-like city full of circus freaks

*second issue

Seeley said Bludhaven is gonna be like Vegas, Atlantic City, and Chicago

Why Dixon made Bludhaven "Gotham but worse" is beyond me since Seeley's description plus To's rendition of it sounds and looks more exciting than before

So, Rose?

this

Shittier Gotham was a shit idea for Dick, though you can't expect more from a hack like Dixon.

>Last issue legit made me laugh.
Artemis fucking tossing Jason like a ragdoll was great.

I missed her so much.

CBR is full with dick fans complaining about wally focus, believe it or not.

>Last issue legit made me laugh

You laughed. I rolled my eyes. People have different opinions, no need to get angry over that.

>It still in the freaking second. Wait for this arc to end before you judge.

So far, it hasn't done much. Jason talks to Black Mask for five minutes, and suddenly Black Mask makes him his heir, and doesn't mind that Jason has a moral code. We'll see where it goes from here. The most logical step is to show that Black Mask is just toying with Jason.

>Starro Bomb

FUCK

My man. You get it.

>When the Church of Gerard starts selling Indulgences, Bedrock descends into violence and debauchery

Luther plz

They better get the fuck on with Ivan Reis doing a New Gods series dealing with Barda's status Quo.
Salty as fuck Mister Miracle wasn't on JL after Darkseid War instead of Emerald Sand Nig.

CBR is full of characterfags. Jasonfags whine about power levels non-stop, or about being oppressed by Lobdell haters. Timfags were complaining non-stop about him being secondary to Batwoman. Damianfags whining about Bruce not having enough dad moments with his son. And there are even Batfags whining that King's Batman is showing too much emotion.

Abnett writes a terrible Dick so I'm hoping it stays a Wally-centric book

CBR is full of retards in general, no matter the character they fellate.

The Lobo issue is also the final issue

This book is so much better than it has any right to be.

Can't wait.

GL fags are the worst, though. Whether it's Johnfags complaining about the number of pages John shows up in, or Kylefags hating on Tom King for not having Kyle defeat the Omega Men with his pinky finger. Or just that annoying Trey Strain who gets on a soapbox every week about how his GL fanfiction is so much better than what DC's doing

>Midnighter
>Gates of Hell

RIP AND TEAR UNTIL IT IS DONE

The Johnfags have calmed down since Desh got banned a while ago

>We want the Suicide Squad audience

Have they? I just assumed they're carrying on his work, using him as a martyr

How did he get banned?

He should have willingly quit after EVS rekt him though.

They're too busy reading his fancomic.
Pure John Stewart kino

Pics or it didn't happen

So she is his Bride of Frankenstein or are they not going the Cyborg Frankenstein connection?

Haha you white bois thought they were going to let you keep honky Wally.

>GL fags are the worst
Not as long as the X fags live

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?1107-Green-Lantern-John-Stewart-Appreciation-Thread/page306

ctrl+f to "I ain't goin' NOWHERE, Desh. I'll be on GREEN LANTERN for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time."

X fags suffer too much to be the worst.

> he thinks wally is really dead

Is this your first Flash related book?

X fag detected

Fucking hell Desh. How do you call out an artist and not even engage when he responds?

imagine getting banned for picking a fight with a DC artist

That date is with Jessica, right? There's a GL book about her wanting to go on a date with Barry after all. And that wingman is Baz I assume.

I'm actually a proud supporter of my Inhuman overlords Jk just kill me bro

Possibly, but then that's 3 books it's stretched across. I assumed JL would handle all of it.

I think he was shitting up an Alan Scott thread

Let the date be Jessica and Baz the wingman. Do it!

What's his problem with Alan?

>Thinking characters stay dead, ever
Is this your first comic book?

Part of the reason Grant is dead
Close friends with Joe
Rose's senpai and Man Crush Monday

>Dick gets Rose pregnant, doesn't pay child support

So hes going to bang Rose?

probably would've been Joey's man crush monday had they made him gay like they wanted

Even worse

>Dick gets Rose pregnant
>pays child support and is a loving father to the child
>refuses to let Slade see it

absolutely horrifying

Priest said DC made her too young for some of the stuff he wanted to do

>Priest wanted Dick to bang Rose

You missed:
>JUSTICE LEAGUE VS. SUICIDE SQUAD #1 & #2

Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
Art and cover by JASON FABOK
Variant covers by TBD
Retailers: These issues will ship with three covers. Please see the order form for details.
The first major event storyline of DC’s Rebirth era begins with a day Amanda Waller always knew would come: the Justice League discovers the existence of the Suicide Squad! This government-sponsored black-ops team of super-villains with bombs implanted in their brains is obviously a deal-breaker for Earth’s paragons of truth and justice! But you can bet that the Wall and her Task Force X won’t go down without the fight to end all fights as this weekly series gets underway!
On sale DECEMBER 21 & 28 • 40 pg each, FC, 1 &2 of 6, $4.99 US each • RATED T

>Dick lets Damian raise the kid

>Priest was going to do this

Damn. He cant age her up? Also she already banged Jason.

Lobdell pls go

>Bludhaven
As someone that'd never read any Nightwing before Rebirth why are people mad at this? Isn't it his home city?

That was me. I am satisfied.

God, that would be one Hell of a monkey paw, my man.

I'll use anything to have my Rose/Dick.

>Damn. He cant age her up?
Nope said he in an interview he had to change plans for her because they said she was still a teenager

>Also she already banged Jason.
This never happened. Jason is a gay virgin. That's why he was so close to Tim

No, he just spent a lot of time there in his first ever ongoing. His first ever ongoing sucked.

Bludhaven hasn't been a thing in a decade cause they blew it up and the entire city itself was just bleh
It's literally just "gotham but worse" because Dixon couldn't think of anything else

Seeley making it a Vegas/Chicago/Atlantic City type city is what should've been done in the first place but wasn't done

Wut source?

Anything written by Lobdell is basically non-canon

I love how this is true lol

Lobdell's own Rebirth series is retconning his previous work

>Bludhaven
>Run-Offs

Seeley you absolute madman.

shoot, which interview?

It was basically Detroit, a shitty run-down city right next to Gotham. Cred Forums just loves to shit on Chuck Dixon. The first ongoing was fine, but there's no point in revisiting it because there's nothing left to do with it, other than to just revamp it into something that's Bludhaven in name only, like what Seeley seems to be doing.

Dickfags hate Bludhaven and Nightwing and Dick/Babs, pretty much everything about Dick in the 90s up to the mid-00s.

Holy shit. I Didn't even notice.

>he didn't see the Dickfags who hate everything that isn't trying to imitate Dixon's Nightwing

Something with a non-comic site. I need to start saving them.

He was talking about how involved Johns was in the planning stages and how far in advance he was planning the book because of it's bi-weekly schedule.

Oh and Johns made some revisions that were added to the narrative

Thats just good taste.

Homage or coincidence?

Why are his eyes red? This doesn't pander to my nostalgia at all.

On Rose Wilson
>Well, no, I hadn’t. I’m not sure Rose has ever been drawn as a teenager. I assumed she was early to mid-20’s, which would make her half-brothers mid to late 20’s. With due respect to previous writers, it really bothered me that a person so young could already be a hardened killer (I have similar concerns about the very popular Damian Wayne). In terms of character dynamics, I’m not sure such persons can ever be fully redeemed, and I’m really uncomfortable with the general handwave most superheroes seem to be giving teen (and even pre-teen) killers, most especially given our nation’s climate of violence. What do these characters say about our values?

>I am not suggesting every super-hero has to be pure or angelic. What I mean is somebody, somewhere on some page should express some concern for the emotional state and overall wellbeing of these very young people who have taken a life before graduating high school. What bothers me is that none of the other DCU characters seem to bat an eye, chalking killing up as perhaps juvenile delinquency.

>That’s the emotional headlock I’ve placed Rose in. I see her as a deeply conflicted very young person on the cusp of adulthood who is still trying to figure herself out. She ends up following Batman around in issue #5 (and driving the Batmobile!) lost in a kind of awe at this iconic hero and father figure of her mentor, Nightwing. Only, much like Deathstroke himself, Batman rejects her. She is a killer. Batman despises killers. Batman is the product of a killer. Batman should be extremely conflicted about Damian.

hypercrisis

Priest being mad about Damian Wayne is pretty funny. I bet he'll shit on the character in Deathstroke.

I want to see the Damifag losing his shit over this.

>Batman should be extremely conflicted about Damian.

Finally a writer with some sense

Thanks!

Based Priest.

I think he kind of is though, that's the whole reason he took him in at least. It was a reform job to get him to stop killing.

Sorry I assumed since it said "part 3" in the OP it meant parts 1 and 2 were out already.

Any new absolutes?

Nah Damian and Slade are going to hang tough. Because unlike Grant and Joey LittleD is not a giant pussy

This is why I dropped her original run from nu52, writers just keep having her fight the same villain over and over. I can't wait for the next arc where H'el returns.

Damian is a little cunt, yes, and Priest doesn't like much the idea of Damian or how all the Bat-Family characters are just OK with him. Priest will probably shit on Damian and it will be hilarious. Damian deserves it a bit.

When did this weed started sprouting again?

You two are arguing about canon. You're both casuals. True patricians know that canon doesn't matter, only good stories.

This guy gets it

Jesus Christ. They should just kill villians at the end of every arc

>Death of Hawkman
And nothing of value was lost

Too bad it's wasted on this shitty design. Seriously, who made this costume and thought it looked good?

This bitch is stupid because that very same arc where Batgirl and Poison
Ivy bonded it was established that Ivy changes her entire mood and even some of her personality according to the seasons. So there would be some seasons where Ivy is a complete madwomen bent on annihilation. That's how Batgirl discovered that Ivy isn't such a bad person, but simple a slave to her powers.

>Hal Jordan begins a new mission to help resurrect the nearly extinct Blue Lanterns.
Wow, is Venditti actually using something from Johns' GL instead of shitting all over it?

The whole deal about Hawkman is that whenever he puts inside Hawkwoman they die only to be reincarnated again.

Nah, Hal is going to fuck it up somehow

Pfeifer's Catwoman was shit.

This is going to be the most a Scooby Doo issue is going to sell

Is there more to the joke aside from the basic meaning? I mean is it a reference to something?

I'm asking because Seeley is indeed an absolute madman who is a lot more clever than I ever will be, and that's why I enjoy his books so much.

Fuck yeah cosmic Superman

She was already in the book

>136 Scooby Doo Team Up 12 $2.99 DC 15,436

twice as much as the usual sales as far as I can tell

Nightwing in the 90s ranged from forgettable to trash. There's a reason Didio wanted him dead.

You know it's going to end with the inevitable Superman vs Lex confrontation. Probably at the end of Jurgens' run.

If he was so bad, his series wouldn't have lasted as long as it did.

It's pretty fucking obvious this is the moment when Linda remembers him and brings him back like in the old times.

characterfags are a hell of a drug

Will they finally make it clear if Knightfall happened in this continuity or not?

It was more bland and uneventful but bad books go on all the time, user

pease explain

How is this not dead yet?

They don't understand that they are being made fun of. They just care about Blue Nightwing.

Sick. I've been waiting for the Bronze Age stuff.

This book reminds of me of JL3K and JL3K1

How does Nighting shit on the concept of Nightwing?

Please tell me more Nightwing is bullshit Grasyon/Dickbats for life.

hopefully they won't introduce a bunch of new characters and then kill off half the cast in New Super-man

Just read it man. It's pretty obvious if you're paying attention. Seeley is basically being belligerent about the status quo.

>No FINAL ISSUE

Yes, YESSSSSSSSSS!!!

Why the fuck isn't ACO doing interiors anymore?

>Manapul
>Mann
>Fabok
>Sienkiwicz

Does this book have the best art team ever assembled?

Isn't he slow as fuck?

Raptor pretty much outright called Nightwing a bargain bin Batman in the first or second issue and made fun of Dick pining over Barbara.

Yes

So the little blonde girl is going to be a monster, right?

rip thread