Harls looks great

harls looks great

true

best face in Injustice 2

If they were going to give her the red and blue pig tails they should have went all the way and gave her the bleached skin too. Without it it just looks weird

Who are you hoping gets into Injustice 2 Cred Forums besides obvious newcomers

More like hurls.

I like this costume

From IMDB

>inb4 trusting imdb

WW is where it's at.

The costume design in this game is still dogshit, but at least NRS finally learned how to model women.

I want the original costume back.

Same engine as MK X?

>tara
>harley

Who'll do fate?

>No Michael Rosenbaum as Deadshot

My baby's dead, isn't he?

I have my hopes set for Eclipso

Do you think DC will get rid of the pigtails anytime soon or are we stuck with this hairstyle for the next 10+ years?

Rosenbaum works better as Wally

It's great that they fixed their problem of all of the women being man faced and hideous.

It's not great that they somehow managed to fuck up all of the guys into being baby faced softboys.

God, no. Bleaching her skin is literally the worst design choice DC has done to her.

The pigtails are meant to mimic her original hat. Of course she had pigtails in her original costumeless appearances, but the pigtails are now one of the only couple of things keeping her resembling the same character. So yeah, 10 more years.

You're never getting Wally in a video game and he's never going to be Lex again. Let me have him for Floyd.

The pigtails look dumb though. They were awkward even in BTAS but they appeared rarely so they had an endearing or at least fanservicey quality. Now she wears pigtails 24/7.

They could always give her a new hat. If not, then they could redesign her in a way that keeps her looking like Harley but with a better hairstyle.

What about short hair?

I want this costume for the solo movie desu