This is an Asami

this is an Asami

She's so beautiful.

Too bad this thread is going to be ruined by that asshole with the pictures.

I wish they could have not written Asami out of the season finales after S1. Surely the writers could have found something for her to do after she dropped the Krew off to play with the Big Bad.

Shouldve left her with Mako and Bolin with Korra

She and Mako had good chemistry in Book 1. Not only that, but Korra showed a real sign of growrth when she backed off and told Mako to stay with her, mid-season.

Then Bryke shat the bed and made Mako fall in love with Korra and break up, then Asami fall in love with Korra. What the fuck, Bryke.

she was in the series finale, wasn't she?

Is "Asami" some foreign word for "dyke"?

this is an Salami.

>An Salami
For fucks sake user, if you're gonna make a pun, do it right.

Only so she could cut a hole in the mech and her dad could get squished.

>Korra had the power to freeze the mech solid from head to toe
>Bryke still had her job despite tossing pieces of earth as big as houses at it.

Still fucking mad. Korra should have taken the stupid mech alone while the rest stopped Kuvira's army.

>Korra should have taken the stupid mech alone while the rest stopped Kuvira's army.
>Korra should have taken the stupid mech alone

What do you think this is, the Legend of Korra?

I don't...

I don't get why anyone cared about Asami when Korra existed.

Mako eventually reached that same conclusion.

So did Asami, for that matter. Still not sure if Korra really noticed though.

this is an tsunami.

Bad booking is half the problem with LoK. Korra never got to look strong or skillful except for maybe 2 or 3 fights in the entire series.

This is literally the last fight in the series that Korra won. Unless you count that mook in the truck in book 4, but it wasn't really a fight, it was a chase.

this is Konami

Kuvira had a whole army that could have jobbed for Korra, but instead she had a dark spirit/ptsd Korra that kept her from winning even a ghetto earth bending match.

Fuck, I'm making myself sad again. Let's change the subject.

You FOOL! You'll summon him!

This reminds me, it's a little sad how Korra gets the blame for the writers writing a dumb plot in Book 2.

>But if she hadn't gone into the spirit world nothing bad would have happened!

The plot demanded she did, and everyone seemed to think it was the proper course of action. Either everyone's fucking stupid, or they're people of normal intelligence guided by a dumbass plot.

Asami smoking fools with her kung fu moves and shock glove were my favorite part of LoK.

Too bad she barely ever fought and when she did it was over in a moment because one-shot glove.

I was expecting Asami to be fighting in a white prototype mobile suit at some point in s4. Instead she just had that useless dragonfly thing.

>and everyone seemed to think it was the proper course of action.

But Korra could have risen above that notion because she saw what was happening during Wan's time.
There were other instances though. Mako goes along with Suyin's plan for getting back her advisor, Aiewei. Tenzin and the others in season 4 wanting to use Korra against Kuvira. No one else having a better plan or adding to the plan for the airbenders then them standing around like idiots while Korra gets tortured.

>This is literally the last fight in the series that Korra won.

>They couldn't even let her defeat Kuvira and try and spare her/talk her down throughout their fight - telling her to give up all while deflecting her attacks and dodging and negating them at times.
>Instead Mako nearly has to kill them all for no reason to turn the tide.
I'll never not be upset.

>This is literally the last fight in the series that Korra won.
This isn't dragon ball z, user

It's still sad, since she was supposed to be a good fighter.

>be big ol' dyke
>watched this show religiously in spite of how shit it was at times.
>all my friends assume I shipped Korrasami 'cause I eat mad puss.
>Masami was my OTP

Korrasami is pretty much the quintessential plebian ship. I don't know how they managed to make the idea of two insanely hot women hooking up so boring.

Besides, anyone with any taste knows the real top lgbt ship was Korra and Great Uniter.

This is an Osama

>the real top lgbt ship was Korra and Great Uniter.

This pleases the earthfaggot

Basicly this, would have solved all the shipping problems.

>emo serious couple
>retarded couple

Hell yeah.

Crikey, she's gorgeous! I'm going to stick my thumb in 'er butthole and see what she does!

How would that have worked out anyway? Prison rape?

asami? More like assandnocharacter

haha I want to die.

So do you think there's a support group for all the men Toph took advantage of when they were under arrest?

Nah, in my version, she remained good and someone else fixed the Earth Empire. She was destined for greatness.

Don't make fun of my fetish

I'm not making fun of you.

>She thought she was fucking the same guy but it turned out to have kids with 2 men, maybe even a 3rd kid.

Justice is blind.

You gotta start sewing the seeds in Season 3.

Who's the top and who's the bottom?

Asami is either the top or a power bottom.

Korra is too neurotic and sexually awkward to take the lead.

How heavy is Korra anyway?

I can see Korra making flustered Waterbender noises, whatever Asami is.

Plus it's kinda interesting to have a femme as the dominant partner and the tomboy as the sub.

>flustered Waterbender noises
But the Water Tribes are all lewd and probably practice tantric sex.

I don't think I've seen this anywhere.

Not heavier than engines and other pieces of car kit that Asami tosses about in her garage.

Incoming bit where Korra gets into something and Asami drags her out by her ear.

Why does this happen every time. Can't we just have a LoK thread without Korrasami?

I don't see you talking about anything else, so no.

Eh It comes up.

Sharoot would have basically brown down that way due to Shaw's emotional problems :-(

This isn't a LoK thread. This is an Asami thread. And her defining characteristic is being Korra's +1 at cocktail parties.

And her Sugar Mom.

Oh that's for sure going to come up in the comics.

>Incoming bit where Korra gets into something and Asami drags her out by her ear.
My favorite.

Korra will never work a day in her life for sure.

Heh, Korra basically has no income.

So I'm guessing she gets an allowance from Asami and has to discuss any big expenses with her.

I kinda love this idea.

So what did Aang live off of?

Awww,its out of love. Because she doesn't want her almost dying, again.

Well its double for her since she's "kinda" a princess and now her dad is the leader of the SWT.

Dunno maybe same kinda thing the Buddhist monks of old did. They had wealth but they really didn't own it it was part of the Temple.

Cabbages. Stolen ones.

Korra in beaters.

I like that look.

Couldn't we talk about what we wanted Asami to be instead? Or anything actually interesting.

I think when you are the Avatar people are sort of expected to be hospitable to you. Who the fuck would pay her a salary? The White Lotus? That seems like a backdoor to corruption.

I notice your're not talking about it, but rather complaining other people aren't discussing the ideas in your head for you.
Bummer, man.

Korra gets money from the white lotus though, they take care of her financial problems.

Ohhhhhh lets talk about how we'd fix LoK. We never do that.

I'm complaining about Korrasami. Just wish we could actually try to discuss other things than that, without it turning into a whine fest about writing.

For instance it would have been nice to see Asami excercise her supposed engineering skills some more. Or to see her do some actual business deals.

Business deals sound boring, but gadgetry and engineering sound interesting.
Maybe she could've built her own giant robot.

Instead of more robots, maybe some adjustments to the glove to make it more managable. Or doing something with the Airbender wingsuits, testing them out, designing them etc.

If LoK is any indication, the White Lotus did jackshit for Korra past S1. They didn't even offer transport for her. That's always Asami 's job. They're glorified mall cops for airbender island.

Sure, but they are stated to take care of money for her. Besides why would they stop doing it suddenly, Korra never got a job to sustain herself and it was kinda their job to keep her going.

Where was this stated? I can't remember the issue coming up.

Korra is asked to tip in with money, i think for the pro-bending competition, but she has no money because the white lotus buys what she needs.

>Asami thread
>Discussing how the Avatar supports themself financially
Wow, as if I needed more proof as to how Asami is literally the most boring character of all time.

She's rich and pretty, what did you expect?

Korra/Asami is best interracial pairing ever.

Vaguely Indian-looking woman meets vaguely Asian-looking woman.

What's not to love?

Firstly, Korra was a fucking eskimo.
Secondly, it's shit.

Does Asami even run her own company or is someone else running it for her?

>eskimo
HOW DARE YOU? THEY IDENTIFY AS INUITS YOU CIS SCUM!
I think it's Inuits?

>But Korra could have risen above that notion because she saw what was happening during Wan's time.
Not really, your'e talking about leaving the portals open and that's a different can of worms. She had to go to the spirit world to close the one portal and it was very important that she do and everyone agreed, but they never really said why.

It's the same as how everyone thought it was a good idea to send 4 children to beat the fire lord.
No one said "this is a fucking stupid plan" because cartoons, it's just that things work out for Aang a lot and rarely do for Korra.

Someone has to do day-to-day shit while she's adventuring.

Inuit is a sub-group of Eskimo, it's technically more insulting to most groups.

What exactly is a power bottom? A bottom that dominates or has a leading role?

It's a martial arts action cartoon, don't you fucking act like Korra's poor performance was "deep".

Yes. It's not rocket science.

>Besides, anyone with any taste knows the real top lgbt ship was Korra and Great Uniter.
We agree, dykefriend.
Not even joking, even they had better chemistry than Korra/Asami.

Most ships had better chemistry than Korrasami.

Asami is more like the Steve Jobs of the World. She has/steals the big ideas and yells at people and won't aknowledge her children.

Korra is not good enough for Kuvi

Korra is literally the best girl in her series who isn't old enough to be a grandmother.