SGC2C General - RIP C. Martin Croker cont

Continuing the remembrance and mourning of the sudden passing of C. Martin Croker (voice of Zorak and Moltar and animator).

Watch the marathon on Adult Swim right now: adultswim.com/videos/streams/ghost-planet
DL the episodes: mega.nz/#F!3Iw0xDhL!fWIe0o9UTbPdLwR6FCMW7g
Words from I believe Croker's S.O.: pastebin.com/ugmbb1ug

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocardial_infarction
adultswim.com/videos/space-ghost-coast-to-coast/sphinx/
serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?373102-A-Sad-Loss-To-Us-All-R-I-P-Maddie-Blaustein-1960-2008&s=a786216b5bfbe820757b1498917331d9&p=9159007#post9159007
newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/10/15/silent-heart-attack-knowing-the-subtle-symptoms/
youtube.com/watch?v=1AUuZ021ppQ
projectq.us/atlanta/roach_infestation_doesnt_stop_sushi_at_ru_sans
wsbtv.com/news/local/midtown-sushi-restaurant-closed-over-cockroaches/243398389
patch.com/georgia/buckhead/ru-san-s-flunks-health-inspection
whatnowatlanta.com/ru-sans-reopens-under-new-management-after-closing-over-cockroaches/
mega.nz/#F!3Iw0xDhL!fWIe0o9UTbPdLwR6FCMW7g
youtu.be/if-UzXIQ5vw?t=1m2s
snard.com/sg/guide/?ep=57&fmt=0
snard.com/sg/guide/?ep=62a&fmt=0
youtube.com/channel/UCsn-B4GqfBCQ_cmsjrMBcXw/videos
vocaroo.com/i/s1vdishNdeF1
youtube.com/watch?v=UADSASRJ0gc
dailymotion.com/video/x1x61ky_space-ghost-coast-to-coast-curling-flower-space_fun
youtube.com/watch?v=JLM4BC8G6yA
youtu.be/qz4_LBxFLwM
youtu.be/m9VaP-po8LU
m.reddit.com/r/adultswim/comments/53mmz2/williams_street_tape_library/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

R.I.P

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck.

Mods sticky this shit.

fuck

I have a question.

Zorak has a question.

Do you have any bones?

It's kinda obnoxious how they keep interrupting episodes/ending them early. I'm grateful and all, but they could at least let them play out.

>mfw you can die of sushi poisoning from a restaurant.

A paramedic in the reddit thread I got that quote from said it was most likely a heart attack. Apparently heart attack symptoms can be very similar to food poisoning and that food poisoning is never that quick to kill someone.

Fuck it, the quote:

This doesn't divulge too many details regarding symptoms, but the nausea and vomiting are symptoms that can associated with a cardiac event. Sometimes symptoms of a heart attack are confused with symptoms of indigestion, which is what several patients of mine have presented with in the past. Here is a link for those of you interested en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myocardial_infarction .Food Poisoning on the other hand doesn't kill you quickly, it takes a long time (relatively) and a lot of vomiting and diarrhea for it to have a major impact. Usually the people who die quickly from something like food poisoning are the really young, really old or those who already have some sort of predisposed condition (ie; AIDS/HIV, End Stage Cancer, or really suppressed immune system). So in my professional opinion, something along the lines of a cardiac event is what may have caused the passing of Mr. Croker

Source: Paramedic

What's the best episode of the show

That is what happened to Raul Julia.

Maddie Blauestein died overnight of food poisoning.

My favorite is Sphinx.
adultswim.com/videos/space-ghost-coast-to-coast/sphinx/

Also, the stream is showing the David Byrne interview right now which is another great one.

The one he married Björk.

Knifin' Around is a popular one
Banjo is another fan favorite
Baffler Meal is arguably the most quotable

>Maddie Blauestein died overnight of food poisoning.

Not according to this..

serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?373102-A-Sad-Loss-To-Us-All-R-I-P-Maddie-Blaustein-1960-2008&s=a786216b5bfbe820757b1498917331d9&p=9159007#post9159007

It took from like thanksgiving to close to mid-december to kill her.

Hipster

I get folks grieve in their own ways but it always seemed kinda corny with pictures like these

I agree in that when someone draws a bunch of someone's characters crying or attending their funeral or something it's very corny, but I think this is alright.

The characters were more than just characters to those guys, ya know? Plus, it's a variation on this classic art. I don't know, I think it's nice. Really sad, but nice. Kinda unrelated, but I'm thinking back to when Iwata died and their was tons of weird art of Mario crying and this and that, very hamfisted. Maybe I'm just biased or something, but I think this a lot more subtle and impactful. It's not Soace Ghost standing over their grave or something, it's just acknowledging the cold fact that he's gone.

>thinking an official tribute posted on Adult Swim's site is corny
Jesus dude. It's not like someone on dA with their fucking inflation fetish or something mourning. This was an actual piece done at/for Adult Swim.

This particular place in Atlanta "Ru San" (apparently it's a gay establishment, so I guess it's supposed to sound like Ru Paul?) is infamous for its bad sanitation. Like, for years. it's been given citations for everything, roaches, all kinds of crap.
It'd be nice if they did something about it now that someone straight up died

It is a very mood-dependent presentation. just like motivational posters.

my favorite iwata tribute is all the covers of Smiles and Tears people did. That shit already choked me up, but now..
yeah it sure sounded too sudden to be proper food poisoning
but ... isn't it sort of, not-sudden-enough to be a heart attack? Do people really get a heart attack then stumble around puking for five-six hours?

Heart attacks aren't an immediate onset. There are symptoms before the actual attack happens. The puking was before the heart attack, which happened while his SO was away.

huh. so you mean like, the blockage was building, causing restriction of blood, causing all this nausea and other bullshit? and then suddenly one last piece of blockage fell into place, causing the full-on heart attack?

because it seems more likely to me that a violent case of vomiting and indigestion INDUCED the heart attack.. because stress does that, right?
but my medical knowledge is, like... like picture a complete amateur, then picture a real trained medical student. I'm halfway in between.

>That pic
why must you make me feel this much

Raymond/Hungry

I'm not medically trained at all, but I can use Google. Everything to me lines up more with heart attack than food poisoning, unless it is, like you said, a heart attack caused by stress from food poisoning. Seeing as how this type of thing is documented though, I'm thinking more just plain heart attack.
newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/10/15/silent-heart-attack-knowing-the-subtle-symptoms/

Who got those old Adult Swim broadcasts though???

Is Mookie okay?

oh okay. yeah i guess there's a lot about heart attacks i don't know about. I mostly know about infarctions, since that's a simple enough concept. congestion becomes full-on blockage. the cardio equivalent of pulmonary issues like bronchitis or emphysema suddenly transitioning into full-on anaphylaxis

i have heard that sometimes when your heart begins to fail, blood starts to pool in your lower-zones, causing you to feel like you have to shit.. then you go sit, but you didn't have to shit, so you strain and that makes it worse, and they say that's probably what happened to elvis

youtube.com/watch?v=1AUuZ021ppQ

Whoa ho ho! Hey Mookie, you gotta check this out! The baby maggot's talking!

A bone...to pick...WITH EVIL.

Mantis!
[Hello!]

that was one of the first episodes i watched. i loved it. raymond was so damn cute
then that line, just delivered so flawlessly as only he ever could
>Iii deVOUrred himmm

that later episode when he piped up again from inside zorak's stomach..

FREAKY!

Freaky? Freaky!

It remains one of my favorites. It's incredibly consistent throughout. I love the bits with the dog whistle, the pizza, and everything with Michael Stipe.

AS is airing another favorite right now, too: Pavement.

>What kind of hospital was that?
>You just missed the exit.
>Hold on watch this.
>CAREENS OUT OF CONTROL

WHAT THE FUCK? He died?

Mourn with us, user.

FlipMode is the greatest.

>Space Ghost has to deal with Brak alone
Shit

My favorite episode is on right now on the Adult Swim web stream.

Hey Billy. Gotcha. :^)

I'll say one word about that: Naughty :^)

user... you're bringin' me down, man!

Gonna take some screencaps of the art gallery on the season 1 DVD set, most of which are Croker's. I always loved the art he did for SG and ATHF.

projectq.us/atlanta/roach_infestation_doesnt_stop_sushi_at_ru_sans
wsbtv.com/news/local/midtown-sushi-restaurant-closed-over-cockroaches/243398389
patch.com/georgia/buckhead/ru-san-s-flunks-health-inspection
whatnowatlanta.com/ru-sans-reopens-under-new-management-after-closing-over-cockroaches/

any of those newer than 2014?

>There will never be a one of return of Space Ghost c2c

What the fuck are these clips they're showing in the Adult Swim stream? I've never seen them before and I want them.

>This whole thing sucks.

describe?

They put all of those together pretty quickly.

They're playing clips in place of the credits and for commercial breaks.

Meatwad is on Space Ghost?

Most of them are available on the SGC2C DVDs as easter eggs/special features.

Fuck that image

Look up the history of Baffler Meal, user.

yeah, like, describe the clips

I'm not sure if ALL of these are Clay, but the majority of them are.

Well you see the bun. That's in yo mind.

I always thought Tanzit was underrated. He cracks me up.

Watch the stream they should be showing one in a few minutes.

Anyone got the mega link for C2C in one of the first threads I missed out on it

"M comes before T! M before T!"

F

What is this

Oh, I assumed they were new since they're HD.

I just said that out loud when I saw this

Art gallery on the volume 1 DVD, most of which is Clay's art.

I want some burgers now but I'm on a diet.

I feel that. I haven't been able to eat a pizza in over six months now.

mega.nz/#F!3Iw0xDhL!fWIe0o9UTbPdLwR6FCMW7g

It's in the OP, ya goofs.

so let me get this straight
you're on a diet that doesn't allow you to eat a food consisting of wheat bread, cheese, ground meat, and various forms of tomato, onion, and other vegetables and fruits.
what DO you eat? like, styrofoam?

I eat healthy. Whole grains/wheat, fruits, veggies, no red meat, etc. I enjoy it as much as I can, but I plan on eating a bit more "conventionally" once I'm medically cleared to.

I eat whatever a person in stage 5 kidney failure can eat which is not much.

I always liked this one.

I loved that shot when I watched this show. I think it was only used when Space Ghost had to go to the mail room to pick up a package? The Surprise episode? Maybe also an episode with his evil twin, Chad? Or was that the same?

I think its the same episode, yeah. Space Ghost goes to pick up a package and Chad takes over.

Geez man, that sounds really shitty.

I'm on a restricted diet for an anal fissure. Have had it for almost a year and it's still not fully healed, even with a conservative diet for half that. I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy.

You sound worse off though. Will you get better or improve at all with time? Waiting for a transplant I'm guessing?

so let me get this straight
you add indigestible fiber from the husks of wheat, and you remove the myoglobin from the meat.. and you think this changes something? I mean just do the math. if you know what goes into it you see it's all basically the same..
>medically cleared
ohh but that's another sto-
WELL. Yeah. that's something else.

I love this guy's design. Always reminded me of an alien Stimpy.

A part of my childhood passed away. I will miss him.

>this fucking American transition

Yeah, that's the one I'm thinking of. Always thought it was a really cool shot, too.

Mmm, puscetti.

shit i have a friend with an anal fissure. they are the worst. hers isn't healing up on its own either, though she's not on any special diet.
i don't understand why they dont just stitch it up with collagen thread and let you go, because that's basically all your intestines are going to do vis-a-vis the healing process: add strands of collagen to reinforce the damaged wall.

Wish they had the color version on the DVD feature, but I'll just take a cap from the episode.

HI DAVE

Who are those guys anyway?

Poor Raymond.

I used to think sgc2c was really lazy and shitty, reusing all that art, but ... the fact that ol' CMC was able to recreate it this perfectly in his hand drawings really corrects my misconceptions up proper

If she's not on a high fiber diet, she won't get any better. Gotta have fiber to keep stools soft and regular. That's not enough for me though apparently. I think my anxiety makes me tense up throughout the day, causing me to continually disturb the wound.

I don't understand why it's so complex either. Apparently this shit is common but at its worse I want to kill myself. So fucking frustrating. I'm waiting for a year mark and then talking to a surgeon.

Mujibur and Sirajul. They used to make cameos on the David Letterman show.

HADDOCK

Mujibur Rahman and Sirajul Islam. They were on David Letterman a lot in the 90s I guess. Two Bangladesh immigrants that worked near Letterman.

Anyone ever had orange roughy?

HERE IT IS
RIGHT NOW

Hallelujah, it's Michael Stipe!

I come back from watching a shitty episode of RAW for this?

>That's me in the corner :^)
youtu.be/if-UzXIQ5vw?t=1m2s

Thank you very much for dumping these.

No prob.

Likewise. Thanks Dustin.

Everyone looks so fucking young.

My mortality.

A couple of Cartoon Planet sketches snuck in!

We're all getting old, user.

even then, if you don't have enough water, soluble fiber can give you cement shits. and the acrid stuff in the feces forced out under pressure from the high fiber diet can irritate it pretty badly too. you're pretty much fucked if you get any damage back there. The most obvious choice to me is to literally patch it up, I don't know why that isn't their first choice.
then again modern medicine is ass. this girl i know has a systemic yeast infection and her doctors refuse to prescribe antifungals, insisting she just cut all carbohydrate out of her diet for 8 months. fucking nonsense.

And that's it!

fuck i want those shades

i loved that clip. it was one of the ones you could tell was new footage

Oh I down water like it's my religion now. 12+ cups a day. My shits are fine; I think it's my mentality and depression + anxiety at this point that keep me from healing.

YOU ARE A SPACE MAN THAT CHOKED ON A MUFFIN!

HOONA IGNA CHOWA NEHA

HOONA IGNA CHOWA NEHA.
HOONA IGNA CHOWA NEHA!
HOONA IGNA CHOWA NEHA?

Thanks!

or just the fact that intestines dont really have a good healing mechanism the way mucous membranes, skin, or organs have.

Yeah, that's more likely, too.

Lesson learned: Don't eat shit for decades thinking you're fine.

youre telling me a hard shit gave you that fissure? shiiit dude. my friend got buttfucked. i've had a lot of hard shits but nothing ever caused more than a tiny spot of bleeding.. that sucks man
i eat whatever the fuck i want, i actively try to constipate myself because a no-wipe is fantastic, and i pretty much have tons of loose stool if i don't cram myself with meat and cheese. if i ever start getting a little too hard, which is rare, i take it as the luxury that i can eat a prune. fucking love prunes. fucking cant eat them unless my shit hardens.

Years of chronic constipation and hard shits did. I thought it was normal since all my friends talk about pinching loaves like an oven. Then I learned you're supposed to go once a day and still didn't get it. Now I'm here, healthier overall but still miserable, probably putting off inevitable surgery.

Don't do that forever though, man. Sooner or later, you will develop them from years of abuse like I did. Blood is not normal under any circumstances with movements. Save yourself the pain and depression now while you can.

At least there's Space Ghost right now, though.

Yeesh, thanks for the advice, user.

Luckily I've been going more often these days.

What the fuck is this

It's almost over

I love the episode with Carrot Top, where Space Ghost is in a funk after Ms. Nesbit dumps him.

And Moltar starts talking about CHiPs with Carrot Top.

Your son is a moron!

>Hello God?......Are you there?..........Am I in hell? Or is this television?

Did we get past the one where Macho Man Randy Savage voiced his grandfather?

Guys do you remember that episode where Space Ghost gets so mad At Zorak that he repeatedly shoots him for some minutes.
That was my favorite episode when I was a kid .

The end where Zorak messes with him was my favorite part.

Also Beck was in that episode.

there's so much homestarishness to that shit. they literally had a mailbag bit in cartoon planet where it's like
>dear space ghost
>i love it when you shoot zorak in the face
wow thanks, citizen. i agree! VWWWP

I guess Zorak finally found a matis to mate with

mantis *

Oh shit, Carl & Sons was in Space Ghost first. I didn't realize how little of this I've seen.

He finally got his fly honies.

You know what's a great episode? The one where Space Ghost writes the script.

"Guess who write tonight's show."
"....."
"Go on, guess!"
"*sigh* Who write it?"
"ME! I write it!"

That's the episode with Pavement, I mean The Beatles. One of my favorites/the best ever.

Space! Ghost! Living the high life!

LAND OF THE HOT KNIVES
LIVIN' THE HARD LIFE

I think it changed every time.

Joshua and Warren are my two favorite episodes.

snard.com/sg/guide/?ep=57&fmt=0
snard.com/sg/guide/?ep=62a&fmt=0

What ever happened to the guy who voiced Brak?

Andy Merrill? He's still around.

space ghost and his biiicycle
much better than mister triiicycle
why doesn't he have a rocketcycle todayyayayy?

Oh hey proto Wisdom Cube

Does he still does voice overs? I fucking love the guy.

he played a retarded ice cream sandwich in adventure time

Most recent thing he did was a guest spot on Gravity Falls.

>gravity falls.
>adventure time
I still need to pick these up.

Fun Fact: First two seasons of Aqua Teen were made with SGC2C scripts that never were made into episodes

That's actually hilarious.

Curious, did Croker ever do voices for anything else after Dr. Weird?

I love how they made Slash not taking this shit work in show

From Croker's IMDb page -

2016 The X Mas Files (completed)
Reindeer
2014 Invasion of the Killer Cicadas (Short)
Cecil Cicada (voice)

Fire Ant

Now Flipmode is on. They're playing all the best episodes. This is amazing.

I gotta get it back from my ex (we're on good terms now, it's cool), but I have a copy of the SGC2C soundtrack that I got them to sign at SDCC years ago, and Croker and Co. autographed it like they were signing a yearbook. I'll scan it when I can.

It's upside down now?

Time for the original
GET OUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!

That explains literally everything

Just saw this as a bump a few minutes ago...

>Williams Street Tape Library [2005 - 2016]

What did they mean by this? Did they transfer all their archives to HD now?

>I'M EGYPTIAN

What did he mean by this?

UP THE CHAIN

Hush you!

>I'm guessing with that green shell he's gotta have some irie blood in him
what did he mean by this

what even is this episode

The uh, he interviewed some reggae person and asked if they thought he was Irish. I think it's a callback to that.

Are you there God?

Is this heaven?

...Or am I in television?

A stolen treasure map?

Posted in last thread, but Clay made me this when I told him that "Sweet For Brak" was my favorite episode.

I miss him a lot.

Anyone record that awesome bumper of the characters morphing into one another in a loop?

NOPE!

>NOPE!

That's a damn shame...

Fuck. Why not.
>be 8
>strict parents
>never allowed to stay up late
>sneak out of bed and watch TV
>sgc2c
>series becomes a staple of my rebellion as goofy as that sounds
>remember watching premiere of adult swim right before I hit my teens
>grow up through the whole experience
>Boston
>time passes
>the end of all original programming
>the shunning of sgc2c and other trailblazers
>the death of Clay
>only celebrity death to hit me

Fucking why?

Moltar always gave me the giggles in grade school. This scene being one of my favorites.

that's one of their best guests too, he played along so well
when he was like
>space ghost..
>...space ghost..
it was so subtly funny

conan is so young

>A paramedic in the reddit thread I got that quote from said it was most likely a heart attack.

Food poisoning can cause sudden cardiac arrest. Not a thing to be fucked around with.

I feel like you can trace all 2000's-era "weird" comedy back to this "following the ant" bit.

biscuit!

>Studio 54 joke

Man, there's some weird deep cuts here.

Not now.

This hurts me so bad. I've never met the guy and I've always wanted to so badly, (I wish I went to Comic Con) but I feel like I've known him for years thru his voice overs and animations. I grew up with Space Ghost and all of his other shows. His voice is just so iconic. He really has a special place in my heart.

Why are all these amazing people dying? That's my question.

I did some research and found out he died from food poisoning from a Japanese sushi restaurant in Atlanta. Is that right? Like this all could of been avoided. He was only 54. It makes me so sad...

even satan is depressed

STUFF YOU!

I wonder- how would 60's Brak react if he met his Cartoon Planet counterpart?

QUICKLY TO THE HOUSEBOAT!!

need to rip the mommentaries from the site since there's no rip in the mega, but I have no idea how.

The characters in the 60's were either hammy villains or boring heros, so I'm pretty sure they would be offput

>tfw Sonny Sharrock probably haven't even seen the show itself

I the last thread I think we came to the conclusion that pretty much all of television and life itself is somehow in the Coast to Coast universe.

Can we go deeper then that?

I remember one episode that freaked me out when I was a kid, it was the one where the announcer was asking questions and an image of the muffin man showed up and I freaked the fuck out and hid under my covers. What was that episode again?

>Perfect Hair Forever cameo
Was this like a custom made bump? Or was this show really the primordial ooze that gave birth to the entire Adult Swim block?

Without SGC2C, Adult Swim would have never existed.

That was Batmantis.

I would hide behind the couch whenever Brake was on screen. He both terrified and excited me as a kid.

Brak *

Damn auto-correct.

I know that much, but I never knew there were so many AS show cameos in it.
> The Heating and Air guys were Sealab characters.
> Baffler Meal
> Flargle from ATHF S1

Lokar was the best character.

Deja vu, you pusillanimous pile of pulcritude.

STUFF YOU TOO!

thanks user, wow I was scared of this? granted it was night time when c2c was airing

I was afraid of it at that time, too. Well, more that it gave me a jump the first time I saw it since it was so jarring.

The live action episode at the time also frightened me. Uncanny Valley shit.

Andy Merril playing Space Ghost that episode was pretty hilarious though. For me the parts with James Kirkconnel weirded me out the most, like he almost always never blinks.

They made special bumps for the Ghost Planet stream.

For anyone interested in the Gametap edition of SGC2C, I managed to find a channel on YouTube with several episodes already uploaded some time ago: youtube.com/channel/UCsn-B4GqfBCQ_cmsjrMBcXw/videos

vocaroo.com/i/s1vdishNdeF1

I miss you, C. Martin Croker. I watched SGC2C all the time when I was a kid. You're the reason I wanted to be a voice actor growing up.

I need a drink.

noice
i will never forget daily hearing him say 'this one's goin out.. to alll the ladies'

youtube.com/watch?v=UADSASRJ0gc

We all get by with a little help from our friends.

>mfw nobody but Cred Forums gives a damn

Posting my favorite episode, "Curling Flower Space."

dailymotion.com/video/x1x61ky_space-ghost-coast-to-coast-curling-flower-space_fun

>You really mailed that one in.
>Aren't there usually questions and answers, or.. am I just wrong about that?

Were those any good?

Someone on Cred Forums directed me here. I usually don't post on Cred Forums. This man was basically my childhood. I would stay up just to watch Coast to Coast. Zorack was my favorite character. I don't even use an anime avatar, I use Zorack.

I've never seen this before until today because Eurofag. I've been watching episodes on the AS website and this stuff is gold. And they had Bill Mumy on the show, I fucking love Babylon 5. I feel like I missed out on good times.

RIP Mr Croker, you were a very funny man.

What's the episode where Zorak climbs up into the heating duct and yells at Space Ghost when he tries to get him out? I laugh like an idiot every single time.

Flipmode. Tons of good moments from that episode.

did it ever get confirmed whether he spoke to the orb or not

i miss when tv actually had spare time to devote to things other than the programming. Granted, toonami was cutting off intros, and that was before that sort of thing was mandatory. but it FELT like something, y'know?
now the only people who have the ability to differentiate themselves aren't the networks, but the goddamn ISPs. and that's not how it should be.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLM4BC8G6yA

cool man. that rocks to hear
if you like him so much you might as well spell it right, no C

Flipmode. Space Ghost causes a gas leak and everybody is getting high on it, and he decides it's giving him good ideas. Busta Rhymes is possibly high as shit, too, and just can't stop giggling. It's my favorite episode.

>DIVE, DIVE! Suck on the pipes!

>and THAT was when I decided....I just need to spend a lot more time at church

Awww fuck.

>mfw I was at work and completely missed this

Did anyone record the whole thing?

is it just canon now that zorak and moltar are actually dead because that seems to be what we as a civilization have come to as a consensus

>Busta Rhymes is possibly high as shit, too, and just can't stop giggling
busta is my favorite part of flipmode
he's clearly just loving every minute of being on this goofy little cartoon show
some guests seem kinda bored or confused
and sometimes that's the shtick
but you can tell when some people don't particularly care for the humor
but busta?
busta cannot keep his shit together, and it always brings a smile to my face

>every time Space Ghost hits Zorak with the wrench, Busta giggles
>every time Space Ghost moves around the screen doing something silly, Busta giggles
>that cut out into the woods where suddenly the discussion gets serious because they're not wacked out on gas anymore and Busta is playing it perfectly straight
>back to the gas-leaking studio and Busta is right back to laughing his ass off

Flipmode is truly the best episode.

hey, that's pretty good.

they're alive in our hearts

>Space Ghost has to deal with Brak alone

And Brak lost his best buddy, too.

At least nobody will torch Mr. Thundercleese's lawn now.

JAZZBOX, JAZZBOX, JAZZBOX!

It would be pretty cold if they replaced TOM with Moltar for this Saturday

I mean, having Moltar promote the shows (aside from dbz) would be pretty hard, but nothing a little sentence splicing won't fix

parading around the voice of your corpse after you die is not something most poeple see as a tribute, though I can see how you might
i found that miracle on 34th street commercial to be downright insulting

Fuck this world and fuck this year. So many shitheads on this planet and the good people keep dying off.

I hope his GF is doing ok, she sounded really torn up on that reddit post.

Rewatching "Cookout" right now, the writing in this show is fucking genius. There's like 30 quotable parts per episode.

;_;

by Glen Brogan

>tfw so many viewers tuned out during the memorial airings of "Space Ghost" on Sunday, that it was the only AS show that night not to make it into the Top 100 cable telecasts

Neo-Adult Swim fans everyone.

woof.

I, for one, would like to see TOM eulogize Croker and/or Moltar on-air.

yeah that i expect

welp, it seems like our crew are under attack

Nothing lasts forever user

I know, but still :(

popularity does

I HATE THIS

>Neo-Adult Swim fans everyone.
In there defense, they were probably raised on an Adult Swim of FOX syndicated shows and Robot Chicken reruns, not the one we grew up on. To them, Mr. Pickles and Rick and Morty are the current originals they prefer. They wouldn't "get" Space Ghost anyway. It's from a different era of comedy and Cartoon Network's existence.

*their defense

And when I say "FOX syndicated shows", I don't mean just Futurama and Family Guy like it used to be, I mean the fact that 8 hours of Adult Swim is reruns of 4 different FOX shows every single night.

well, it's still fucking rude. they wouldn't have shit without sgc2c. they could at least sit quietly and pretend.

Adult Swim really need to cut back on the Fox shows. I mean I know that's what keeps them able to do weird stuff like Eric Andre, Venture Bros, and junk but it doesn't need to be nearly half its line up.

Exactly, up until about 5 years ago, they NEVER ran more than an hour or two of FOX shows a night and Family Guy didn't even air every day of the week. I don't know what happened, if they just got lazy and wanted as much ad revenue as possible by targeting casual tv viewers with tons of McFarlane reruns or what.

They just don't care enough. Sure, Eric Andre is heavily indebted to Space Ghost, but these kids just don't care. "Space what?"

Even with recent seasons of Family Guy being crap I can at least understand it's important to Adult Swim.

But do we really need reruns on the Cleveland Show?

Basically most TV networks on-air schedules have gone to shit because the ratings have, they figure most people (ESPECIALLY AS's target audience) just watch that shit later online or on DVR or on-demand
broadcast TV is fucking stupid nowadays, it's all the same mindless shit even though there's plenty of quality content still being produced
CN is especially awful

i'll take the cleveland show anyday over family guy from post-cancellation to roughly 2010. it was never great but it was never terrible either.

they probably didn't even know what it was

this sadly

Why are young people the worst?

I say this as a 21 year old.

they don't have any parents anymore. the role of parents has been slowly deleted over the years
you saw hints of this in the days of shutting your kids up in a nursery and ignoring them, but at least they had nannies and shit.

>No more Zorak

>No more Moltar

>No more Dr Weird

>No more Steve

I'm speechless.

Well good thing I had two loving parents.

But anyway back on topic. What's everyone's favorite C2C spin off?

it's all about cartoon planet for me
it got a little overly corny from time to time, but I loved every minute of it.. the songs, the brak rambles, the clips of count floyd...
but especially the mailbag shit. I couldn't get enough of that
>dear space ghost, zorak the bug guy, and brak the cute kitty

The 2012 revival of Cartoon Planet is the last appearance of Croker as Zorak. :(
youtu.be/qz4_LBxFLwM

yeah and that was good too. it's a real shame they didnt do more with that. unfortunately the block just wasnt worth sitting through because it was all reruns and often of not the best shows.

>I'm gonna go find me some superfoxy ladies to call me Big Papa

>what do you have against whit people?

Batmantis

youtu.be/m9VaP-po8LU

Here's George Lowe dressed as Space Ghost at the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie For Theaters premier.

>Come on! I need your superpowers!
>...I have none.

I wonder how he felt about the space ghost cameo in that movie

Jerk

Let's drink until our hearts stop.

See you at the boat show, Adam!

(thunder in silence)

Fire Drill

flipmode

Thanks for the new reaction image/webm!

>Between two steamed buns...

m.reddit.com/r/adultswim/comments/53mmz2/williams_street_tape_library/

Anyone heard about this?

Glad to see that the network is dong some stuff in his remembrance, after some people were worried they'd just act like nothing had happened.

Kentucky Nightmare and Piledriver.

Nah, it was the 2014 April fools prank

Technically speaking it was the last of new material Croker did as Zorak altogether. While the 2014 April Fools bumps were mainly sourced from outtakes of older stuff. I think one bump had Zorak recite his line about the whole foundation thing they did in the "Dreams" episode.

>bobcat episode
Oh god yes~

kinda makes you think about pre-emptive spite and shitting on people who havent even not-done anything yet
sniff
zorak would be proud

any links to these?

It's probably on private trackers like MySpleen or something.

i don't even know what that is, but thanks

Private trackers are torrent sites that require tests and invites to get into.

oh yeah, i never got into torrenting. seems like a lot of extra steps. i really prefer just streaming, even if it's lower quality.

cuck

you're my foil
>grow up outside Boston
>permissive parents
>remember watching premiere of AS in 2001 (I was 10)
>fell in love with Home Movies
>watch the shit out of AS my whole teen years
>Big O
>Brak Show
>Futurama
would watch that shit all night with friends over.
[/nostalgia]

slit your throat

they were re-using old Hanna-Barbera assets

>cucked by a compressed 360p stream

hehehe

Not really. Just download deluge, mpc-hc and find a torrent site. Make sure your antivirus is up to date, but it's not common for viruses to be transferred like that if the site is managed properly.

Well, yeah. I know that much obviously, but holy shit it's uncanny at times.

I started watching AS in 2001 and I didn't know about the memorial because A) I don't go on Cred Forums enough anymore, and B) I barely use my television. I really hate the FOX content and that's partially why I don't want AS anymore. 2-3 hour blocks of Cleveland Show, Family Guy, and American Dad. I'd be a little less angry if they did Futurama, but come the fuck on.

compared to clicking a stream link, that is a lot of extra steps. and you left out waiting for seeds or whatever.
them selling futurama was a huge mistake

Jesus. This was my childhood.

Fuck. Fuck.

True. I usually start the torrent over night and it sometimes done by morning. Some sites list how many active seeders there are for any given torrent.

yeah see.. i'm happy to just grab a streaming link. low quality? sure. if I want high quality, I feel like I should pay for it. This is just the equivalent of an episode a friend recorded on VHS and gave me a copy of the tape.
I'm happy nowadays in talkbacks on Cred Forums there are google drive links in addition to megas, because A) it's faster to watch on google drive and B) mega glitches out a lot. and y'know, I don't need to save copies. I don't even want to. There's very few things i keep around to watch over and over.

I'm not that shitter giving you crap. To each their own. Hell, sometimes I have to stream because there's no one seeding for the old 80's shows I want.

>i'm happy to just grab a streaming link
>if I want high quality, I feel like I should pay for it

This is the longest I can recall someone being actively mourned on Cred Forums
I feel like I should light a candle or something. what is that, do dead people like candles? is it like when someone farts and you're trying to burn up the methane?

Untitled, Urges, and Curses are a tie for me.

I feel bad asking this, but is there a wallpaper sized version of that pic?

this

Empty control room got me