What's worse: Neo-Adult Swim or its fanbase?

Neo Adult Swim, for encouraging those brain dead invalids.

Both are the result from each other's shit.

>there are people who dislike space ghost
Those people existed back when Space Ghost was on TNT too. Different people like different things and twitter lets them complain.

It was on TNT? I thought it was TBS?

>Rick and Morty .
>Family Guy.
>Funny.

They're not drooling retards because they have different tastes, that's just a fact of human nature.

But what kind of disrespectful little whelp do you have to be to complain about a network unjamming it's head out of its own ass for one night to pay respects to the man who helped build the very genre of cartoon you apparently adore? There wouldn't fucking BE a Rick and Morty without Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, but such subtle nuances of basic fucking logic seem to be constantly lost on these gibbering mouth breathers.

this has to be bait

Clearly he didn't know the guy fucking died...which is why he asked "why?"

Cred Forums is literally the only place that cares

I'm sorry, OP? I can't hear you over the two dozen Nutshack threads on Cred Forums a the moment.

When did The Nutshack become big outside of Cred Forums? I've seen a lot of posts about it online recently.

I've only ever seen it on Cred Forums.

to be fair though, there doesn't need to be a reason to air space ghost necessarily. it's an adult swim classic.

wew

Nutshack revival on [Adult Swim] when?

This really angers me. I didnt even find it that funny(in guessing because it was the first episode), but the guy died. Also, i find this old stuff more fascinating to watch rather then peter shitting himself again. Adult swim revival fucking when?

Where did you find that tweet? I'm looking at the posts on Adult Swim's twitter account and I can't find it.

It's too late. Adult Swim has changed permanently. They're becoming more homogenous with TBS everyday (given that they both air large quantities of reruns of Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, and next week, Bob's Burgers).

Adult Swim didn't tweet it, it was some random (mostly likely underaged/under 21) normie tweeting Adult Swim.

Family guy, anerican dad, and cleveland show should all be nuked from the channel. Bobs burgers and king of the hill can stay, because they arent fucking cancer.

I copied the text of the tweet OP into Twitter search and came up with one tweet from April 1, 2014.

What the hell happened to Lazzo?
Why is he trying to steamline [as] with bottom of the barrel Fox shows?

Why are all the good experimental shit are aired in three of the morning instead?

SiivaGunner, anons