Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vK3Oz6U77s
youtu.be/3WmGODFWIbk
youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gmf-TW5rWiY
youtube.com/watch?v=pnioDfZG-Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LOL WEED JOKES LAMO XD

Only if i get to stick it in when your high, sis.

Honest opinions on Joe?

He's another animator who had felt the strain of YouTube's animation scene failing worse than ever. 2-3 years ago there was a huge spike and now, we can directly see how he's been forced to be creative and not waste all his time on the long projects. Which is a shame. Makes me wonder how he and other older YouTube animators make it by.

I love his sense of humor though. The Simpsons Family guy crossover is my favorite thing on YouTube. The fact that he had it titled as "Leaked Simpsons and Family Guy Crossover," had it released days before the real deal air, had most of the major plot realized, and it was funnier that the real deal.

I'll beat you up, faggot.

It's pretty impressive how accurately he predicted Mable's character, considering at that point only the first few episodes had come out.

>The Simpsons Family guy crossover is my favorite thing on YouTube. The fact that he had it titled as "Leaked Simpsons and Family Guy Crossover," had it released days before the real deal air, had most of the major plot realized
Get the fuck out of here, For a fact? I mean a shitton of it was obvious, but to predict the dispute would be over their beer brands is inconceivable.

wait what? Is he a psychic or something? Or is this a meme I'm late for?

YOU'RE _____ ____ __

What video is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=2vK3Oz6U77s

Honestly it's not one of his stronger videos.

I like his work. It's got a sense of unpredictability, but not in the ''lol randump'' sense that a lot of people seem to get stuck on
The beer thing was mentioned extensively in the trailer, did joe's video air before or after that did?
youtu.be/3WmGODFWIbk

oh then I'm out of it then.
GREEN WITH IT

a genius

really understands the craft and has a pretty on point sense of humor, we need more of him

which ones are?

But mabels sweet and kind you fucking cunt

Blonic
You're Green with it
That one series he does I could never make sense of.

Personally I like the Groose one, The Family Simp/Leaked Crossover, Monster's Inc Fan Film, and most of Great: The Show.

90s nick is my favorite but most seem to enjoy blonic and we GOTTA get SPONGEBOB back the most and for good reason

I thought his Gravity Falls video was the weakest video he ever made. Usually his videos are full of non-sense and reverting tropes. The Gravity Falls video was like it was written by Max Gilardi rather than UkinoJoe.

>The Gravity Falls video was like it was written by Max Gilardi rather than UkinoJoe.
>I really don't like Max Gilardi so I'll conjur up a reason to talk about him despite it having nothing to do with the subject at hand
Putting well-known characters into out of character scenarios has been around for ages and if you think Max invented this shit you're probably some dumb newfag

t. Max Gilardi

>Great: The Show.
just started watching it, good stuff

>le edgy take on a popular show aimed to a different target
>DUDE SMOKE WEED XD
>Using vulgarity and edgyness to push the humor of these characters
Yup, that's totally Max Gilardi.

t. I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about

I didn't say he invented that kind of humor. Do you even know how to read, you fucking retard?

>I didn't say he invented that kind of humor.
I don't care, I'm just fixated on that particular fallacy in your statement

What does Max Gilardi have to do with anything again? Plenty of people have been unfunny before.

Naming an example and using it as reference point is not a fallacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-UmfqFjpl0

>Naming an example and using it as reference point is not a fallacy.
It is when I don't like you!

Man, Max fanbase is really starting to get obnoxious these days.

You faggots will literally rip each other apart over the most pitiful and meaningless things.

Looks like a buttplug with a bit of shit on it.

Quads of truth coming through.

WE GOTTA GET SPONGEBOB BACK

It'll always be my favourite. With that Hillary Clinton one being a close second.

Hey man, making bowls is an art!
Some faggots just have to have the zaniest design with their bowl. I prefer something more modest, honestly.

>I pointed out something I thought to be genuinely incongruent
>get called a fanboy
I was actually trying to be impartial

Well, guess what, you baboon? You miserably failed at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gmf-TW5rWiY

I disagree, arguing against the crowd here is usually ALMOST always a fruitless endeavor and the crux of people's arguments is usually "It's shit" or "I really dislike him". Cred Forums's ultra sensitive "Fall in line with the hivemind" basis of functionality doesn't know how to separate works and authors. You guys also need waifus to enjoy everything

suck my dick

I fucking love these.They're always done so well.

Can't suck something that you don't show.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnioDfZG-Rg

part (4) never

Joe's stuff has gotten pretty stale lately. I used to love it but now it's only good in smaller doses.

He still hasn't made a fucking Phineas and Ferb video.

Internet, I had a bad day. Can you cheer me up?

She's a piece of shit with an annoying voice.

Penis!

>90% of pipes that aren't over 100 bucks look like colorful dog penises
fucking sucks man

Not really. A lot of journalists already posted the best jokes online long before the actual episode came out, so that's what Joe went with.

good lord that's some vintage shit right there. Haven't seen that since about 2012/13.

SAME BEER...

>Doesn't get it's ironic

I'll beat you up too, you little punk. Fuck around, I dare you.

>2012/13
>vintage
Come on, now.

Hey Dipper, wanna have inbred children?