Star vs. the Forces of Evil

This show is fun and these new episodes were pretty great.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3aWQdidOuhVSzlqaXk3T2hOZTA/edit
strawpoll.me/11240374/r
trapimus-prime.tumblr.com/image/150712634906
ra4sagain.tumblr.com/image/150721145372
anomalyah.tumblr.com/post/150737582293/broken20
youtube.com/watch?v=yDSK91mUNLU
discord.gg/NtH5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why OP?

My dick

Spider with the Top Hat episode when?

looks like some people cant keep a head

The woman next to him is scared of his horse cock.

I thought that was only allowed on that other board.

The recent episodes have just been very rich in terms of gags and character.

I just watched that and didnt notice that. Topjej

Link to new episodes?

>Do you need some help?
>Yeah come pull me out of this thing

was that so hard

no.
Why would you immediately make this thread
you knew exactly what I was getting at don't play dumb

So is trap Marco coming back for the sleepover episode?

Agreed.

King River continues to be the best character.

I didn't expect him to be the shortest member of his family though. I just thought he was of a race of dwarves.

so star people are some kind of fairy people how turn into humans

And they're really hard to murder.

I always wonder how these types of scenes are talked about in production meetings. Scenes that exist solely for sex and fetishism

More like insectoid creatures than fairies.

Post yfw you found out that River's side of the family could actually use magic and weren't just a gang of simply groups.

links to new episodes?

That's not magic that Tanking.

If holding up a steal rod in a storm and get struck by lighting is magic then golf is a better game then I thought.

this

anyone?

I got you fampai

mega.nz/#F!Esx0yRbT!XCbPOZzXWnvDfOYjQ9O3RQ

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3aWQdidOuhVSzlqaXk3T2hOZTA/edit

You my bro homes

Yeah

October 10th

That's not a Butterfly, though.

Obligatory shipping poll
strawpoll.me/11240374/r

>Her hands have turned into feet

Jesus Christ how horrifying

There's just something about Marco being Mexican that makes this gag all the more funny in retrospect.

>Do you need some help?
>P-pull out my penis

Yes

Smug Star with her legs raised makes me hard.

maybe this isnt about fetish, maybe whe are just so messed up that we get excited looking at a cartoons character legs and in that case we are clearly in the "wrong"

what his endgame?

Making others suffer makes his job tolerable.

>By the power of Grayskull

he's a thunderbear senpai

Holy shit

I didn't realize those where feet

It's an edit, you know?

I thought this was obvious from the fact they have wings and go through metamorphosis.

Any previews for the sleepover episode?

Double trips confirms this will be the best episode ever made

>non-trap Marco
Booooooooo
Hopes dashed.

Is the blue thing in Marco's hairs an eyebrow or he's channeling his inner Jackie?

Looks like Gem Eye is appearing sooner than I expected.

BUFF LIZARD DETECTED
GET HYPE

the eyebrows on the dark-haired characters like starfan13 and janna are drawn the same way here

marco just has those thick Mexican brows

> Janna's presence confirmed

YES

YESSSSS

Ponyhead and Janna are going to end up besties

I NEED A MEGA FOR THE NEW EP

WHERE'S THE MEGA?

read the thread senpai

theres really no mega here
yeah i use ctrl + f

you retarded then

is that cube going to reveal the secrets of the journal? specifically "My thoughts on Marco"?

Oh snap, these look like some great episodes, like the artwork on these ones as well.

What in the sam hell is Marco wearing there? The girls look like they're in their pajamas and he's sporting some snazzy jacket. Can't imagine this will go well for the guy, but one can hope.

>Starfan13
Oh yeah!
Who else thinks she's going to perv on Marco so she can imagine herself as Star?

>pony head
>Jackie
I don't know how to feel about this

>All dem grills and Marco
HOLY SHIT TIME FOR HAREM

They even threw in Starfan, mother of god, this has potential to be fucking amazing

>buff lizard
>BUFF
>LIZARD

>mfw next monday

>Marco and Star are holding hands
STARCO CONFIRMED

All we need now is Sabrina, Chantelle and Kelly and all of /sveg/'s wet dreams will finally come true.

ooh man that tiny bit of exposed Jackie chest

Is Marco looking at Jackie... or at Star?

Quest Buy's floor. Makes sense for a magic gift card to come from there.

He's looking into the void, user

SLEER OVER!

i think that he just trying hard to look cool.

but i serious want the jackie x marco to move, DAMn not another episode wheres marco just say ``HI`` and over, is stoped by some humiliation cliche (because he is a boy and girls will make him look stupid)
please.

Jackie. Episode synopisis says he wants to impress her.

The synopsis said something about "secrets", maybe the magic cube tells secrets about the person when you touch it.

Basically ye ol' "spin the bottle", but this time around you can't lie about the answer...

>Everybody spills their guts and we learn multiple things that might cause shitstorm in the short and long run

HYPE

AS

FUCK

Following Girls Day Out I have to lower my expectations 3 feet under the ground because this episode will surely not be as good as I expect.

I always fall for the hype meme, but I can't help it. I mean, you see smoke in the distance, everything is pointing towards a fire. But like you said, better be on the safe side and be surprised, than hyped and then disappointed.

I could see it being a twist on the classic, try and impress the girl at the sleepover and try to use spin the bottle to get closer with her. In this instance, Star trying to help Marco out with a magical version of what she thinks he wants and it all goes to hell from there as Marco's not in the right frame of mind to reign Star in.

I kind of hope it isn't that though, I'd like it if it's more natural than just Marco focusing entirely on trying to make use of a sleepover to impress Jackie. I'd prefer it to be Star wanting to do an earth sleepover, but her way and having it spiral out of control as Marco isn't in the right frame of mind to sort things out. Such as not wanting to shit down obviously bad ideas so he doesn't look like a downer.

That way we could get one of those interesting resolutions where both the main characters are at fault for different reasons.

So what do you think everyone's secrets will be

> Pony head: Something nonsensical
> Star: Will tease Starco but will end up being totally unrelated
> Starfan13: Something stalker-ish
> Jackie: I don't know. It's really interesting that she looks the most worried in the poster
> Marco: Possible reveal of his crush on Jackie or else forced to admit something embarrassing in front of her
> Janna: 3 options. Will avoid having to reveal a secret altogether, will reveal something kind of creepy, or reveal something kind of super-girly. Fourth option that won't happen: Reveals she has a crush on Marco

>> Marco: Possible reveal of his crush on Jackie or else forced to admit something embarrassing in front of her

The plot for the episode, though, says

>Sleepover - Star has some friends over for a slumber party. They play a very special game from the land of Princess Pony Head, that requires to reveal ones deepest secrets.

Marco's crush on Jackie hardly is his deepest secret, right? It might be something else. Maybe related to Jackie, but different.

this is what more worries me, its a easy episode to fall into boring cliches.
its a ponyhead game, so i bet that star will have the idea for the night BUT, the party get boring , so to make things funny ponyhead come with the game, leaving only marco to be problematic here, while other girls are just having fun and star just dont want to tell some little stupid personal true that even if she talk wil not be big deal.

>I kind of hope it isn't that though, I'd like it if it's more natural than just Marco focusing entirely on trying to make use of a sleepover to impress Jackie.
>more natural

What if... we get a "Marco facing his fears" moment? Imagine the box is about to tell Marco's secret that he likes Jackie. However, Marco turns the box off, takes a deep breath and tell Jackie how he feels on his own?

Character development of the year

Niccccce

Solid episodes.

I guess you're right, it's not like he tries to hide that crush from anyone

Who knows how it will work in the episode though

>Marco's crush on Jackie hardly is his deepest secret, right? It might be something else. Maybe related to Jackie, but different.

Holy shit what if the box tells someone's negative thoughts? What if we get another fight like Storm the Castle?

>Marco touches the box
>The box starts talking in his voice, reciting his past thoughts
>"Ugh, Star can be so annoying at times, I wish she would leave me alone"

Or even worse

>Star touches the box
>"I miss my old wand, sometimes I wish I didn't destroy it"
>Marco getting a mix of sadness and anger

this is good stuff, sadly this is a comedy show how dont give much atention to details like this, r

> Star touches the box
> "Sometimes I sneak into Marco's room at night and -"

> Jackie touches the box
> "I once fit an entire skateboard inside me"

> Starfan13 touches the box
> "I have over 1000 hours of exlcusive Starco footage"

> Janna touches the box
> "Sometimes I sneak into Marco's room at night and-"

I actually think this show does fairly well with emotion etc. those few times it gets serious.

The problem may be that it doesn't get serious as often as it could, but then I guess it wouldn't be the same show.

> Pony head
I could see it being something actually impactful to her, perhaps how she feels about her friendship with Star in wake of Marco coming in to the picture. Though that'd generate some genuine drama, so perhaps it'll be something a touch lighter. Perhaps something that shows she's not as tough as she likes to show she is.

>Star
I think she'll either reveal something big or small, a genuine fear of something that's happened, of her future, of her whole mother relationship etc. Or it'll be something silly as she's the one who puts them up to it seemingly.

>Starfan
What you said.

>Jackie
I'd like it if we got to see something about her behind the cool exterior. We know more about how other people view her than what's she actually like which I could see being a thing she focuses on and has secret feelings about. It'd be a cool way to connect her and Marco as Marco seems to understand that people have issues like that and they have to deal with them, given his interactions with Tom and obviously Star.

>Marco
I imagine he'll reveal something else embarassing as a way of clearing the air, self sacrifice to spare the hurt feelings of others. I highly doubt he'll actually confess to Jackie. There's a long shot he could reveal some other, darker secret such as something Toffee kidnap related, Mewman doubts related or some other secret.

>Janna
Again, agree with what you said.

Well, it'd be a nice character development moment, but I feel the whole sub-plot needs way more development before he can get to that stage.

i find SU shit boring with all that forced sad emotional stuff, but sometimes, DAMN theres a lack of this in star vs.
like after star almost destroy the diaz house with that angry cloud we could have a little momment with star close to cry because she fells that put he best friend in danger, but NOPE episode just end.

>"I miss my old wand, sometimes I wish I didn't destroy it"
Damn, that one would sting. It's kinda crazy to think how close to death Marco was in Storm the Castle.

>Pony head confesses that Star isn't her bestie anymore, it's... Marco

i prefer lack of drama and then get it but really well done than forced drama

I actually really liked how there was no hesitation at all in Star's choice about what to do there. If anything Marco seemed to be the one not sure of what she was going to do, the way he said "Star...?" right before she gave the wand to Toffee.

Star second-guessing that decision would have to be pulled off really well to not make her look bad or ruin that moment in retrospect.

Star and Marco have a really refreshingly genuine and equal friendship that I feel like I don't see a lot of in cartoons.

>Damn, that one would sting
Exactly. Marco wouldn't say a thing and just smiles nervously.

>Marco... I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, it were just my stupid thoughts...
>Don't worry about it Star, haha. I know you would never want to hurt me.

But deep inside it would start to eat at him and slowly feed the monster arm.

The rest of the quests would be in for a show if that slipped out, Star wouldn't give him up with a fight.

>Marco wouldn't say a thing and just smiles nervously.
I dunno man, there's any number of things that could go through his mind if he heard that. I imagine whatever it was would be written all over his face.

Yeah that was one of the strongest parts of the episode for me, Star realises the stakes at hand and does whatever was necessary to ensure Marco isn't harmed.

In my opinion, Star should have second guessed it, but seeing that someone's life was on the line and this is a kids show, that would be too dark.

However, I don't think Star was all that happy about her wand. I mean shit, in the beginning of Storm the Castle they got into the fight and Star dropped the bomb, not a firecracker but a fucking nuke:

"Sometimes I wonder why are we even friends..."

Fucking shit, all over a sandwich. That's why I fear that something nasty is in her journal about Marco. It isn't the "I love him", she didn't blush or anything like that, it's more like "part of me hates him for what happened to my wand."

Just look at Star's face in the Sleepover poster, she's sad.

> Marco wouldn't say a thing

You people consistently picture Marco as more timid and polite than he actually is

ESPECIALLY when it comes to Star, he's demonstrated plenty of times that he has no problem telling her exactly what he thinks

cute and perfect

>You people consistently picture Marco as more timid and polite than he actually is
Not in that way, more like he doesn't want to make a scene in front of everybody. However if they were alone, I would agree, Marco would probably get angry or something.

>Nefcy uploads the posters
>her final comment is "You don’t want to miss this one!"

what did she mean by this?

see no one talking about but.

what marco, A BOY is doing in a girls party?
i hope star actually invite him, and not that they go ``marco invade the party`` and annoy star and other girls just to impress one

Could it be the long-awaited 10-minute explicit fuck scene that Nefcy has hinted at for so long

Well it's situated in his fucking house, so I think he is automatically invited. To add on to that, the reality is that Marco is Star's best friend and she'd want him there even with a female heavy setup, and equally Marco would want to be there to keep her in check.

I think there's a good chance that Marco will want to avoid it, but Star and maybe Janna will drag him into it.

There's also a chance that this episode is where the infamous purported shower scene takes place

I'm not opposed to her second-guessing the wand destruction if it's handled well; I just think it so easily could've been done badly.

Like made their friendship seem cheap by having her take time to decide (I guess I see the sandwich thing in the actual episode as Star exaggerating over a small argument, but then realizing how much Marco means to her as soon as he's in what she recognizes as danger), or been played for really lame "dark" comedy.

Like an extended scene of her glancing back and forth beyond the wand and Marco, maybe something else random for laughs, Toffee just looking annoyed and impatient, Star trying to stall with lines "um wait wait wait let me think..." and Marco being like "oh COME ON" and so on for a minute or so. Sounds awful just thinking of it, but I can totally imagine it happening if the show had focused just a bit more on comedy and less on plot/drama and the leads' friendship.

Trips confirmed

>and annoy star and other girls just to impress one

Notice his clothes in the poster, everybody is in their PJs, and Marco is in some "dude bro Chad" outfit, I mean just look at the size of that popped collar...

Hold the fucking phone... is he CRASHING THIS PARTY?

>There's also a chance that this episode is where the infamous purported shower scene takes place

The pic for that episode had a "224" in whats probably the production code, this should be episode 217

Yeah, she brought him to a family reunion, she'd the first one to want him to a slumber party. Plus she might want to help him with Jackie.
Or not.

Was getting into the sleepover all part of his plan?

Well I think you'd have to do as you said to have the cheapening effect on their friendship, i.e. having Star take a bit of time to consider it. The more likely way you'd approach it, and had it happened I think it would have been done this way, is that you just show Star struggling with having to make the decision, as opposed to the decision itself. The idea being that, Star knows she's going to have to save Marco, but she struggles with the reality of what that means for this hugely important thing in her and her kingdom's life in the form of the wand.

It's a decision that'd be much more difficult were the two of them older, given that as you grow older you begin to understand the weight that decisions can have for those not present in the situation. In that instance, Star's kingdom.

I am actually, honestly dreading this episode.
Not because the shipper shitstorm is going to be fucking insufferable afterwards (I'm actually looking forward to that) but for the sheer sigh-inducing ineptness that Marco is going to employ while trying to impress Jackie.
Be it cringey spaghetti-lord antics or faux-Chad swagger, the whole thing is just going to be tired and predictable.

You know what would be cool?
If the faux-Chad Alpha-male crap seemingly works and Jackie is way the fuck into Bro-Marco and he's forced to put on an act for a couple episodes before coming clean with her.
Then it turns out she's actually into his confidence or some shit, since you don't want to teach kids that being an asshole gets you poon.

There's so many ways it could go terribly, IDFT was a good example of that which was fortunate enough to include an ending scene which was promising. I've never liked the whole, character acting differently to impress someone plot lines and I hope in this instance it could be there episode where it's confronted and dropped.

you not alone.
in fact i more and more think that they going to hold and keep marco spag to the very series finale only them we have a little momment wheres marco talk something to jackie.

and thats is also the excuse of why starco will not happen, because the entire fuck series will lose time with spaghetti marco

So is Ingrid our latest waifu of the week?

Aww dude, yes! YES!

>Starfan13
>Marco will be attending the sleepover
YES! So excited

And this looks hype

Either they were just trying to show that she's capable of relaxing, or they wanted to dispel rumors that she's thicc under that dress.

Yes.

trips.

Think Star could fix Toby's legs?

>left handed

literally satan.

poor Samurai Jack

I wonder if Area will move onto Jackie and Marco when he finishes the Star Marco run?

I imagine he'd end up with horse legs if Star had her way.

>Jackie and Marco
>not Janna and Marco

ABSOLUTELY

HARAM

Wait for her to finish between friends first were getting close to penetration

The new episode was nice, I liked how Janna talked a lot in it.

Why would you want LITERAL trash to ruin bestboy?

The pacing on that comic is amazing, I'm so glad they didn't just start with sex, feels way more organic working themselves into it.

No he get friendzoned again and without even trying.

This show is pretty good.
regards, just started watching today

What's the name of the fat goth?

Ingrid

AU suzie

Thanks.

No boner
It isn't okay.

would the mods ban me if a post a bunch of images in a row?, its a "comic" i made for a request

>not submitting to the future that is Marco as Star's dickwife and beloved queen

No, images are allowed, and welcomed

seems like they only delete greentexts, so go ahead and post it

Anyone got a screencap of Jackie from Marco's POV?

Here

godayum

can someone make a webm

Kelly has a friend with Pony Head.

I want to fuck that bush...

do you think the carpet matches the drapes

I hope so.

No, because she burnt down the forest down south

Alright user I'm a man of my word. here it is a request based on the spell "heart attack" from by the book

WHEN IS IT COMING OUT! NEXT WEEK?

i requested this, this is glorious holy shit, thank you based user!

>WHEN IS IT COMING OUT! NEXT WEEK?
yes

Wow, this is my type of episode!

This could be terrible or awesome, depending on the writing; still hyped for it anyway.

Pretty good pair of episodes. I liked the first better than the second.
Janna was kinda... strange? She just sorta instantly enlisted Star to do crap. What was the motive here? The only task that seemed to matter was obtaining batteries and it was implied that she probably would've been better at it solo without wasting time fawning over Oscar.

What if it's a ruse to get close to Star, and therefore Marco?

It's hard to form the right words when you're forcing your boner to recede.

Janna seems to have a long term plan, although I think her angle is to get in with star and get some magic of her own. I liked Star's dad a lot in the first ep, he's a father who loves his daughter dearly and is proud of her. I take it wings come from the butterfly side of the family, makes it kind of grey where the "monster" line lies in Munie.

I took it as simple manipulation for its own sake. It's not about getting the batteries, it's about getting the batteries through using someone else who seems interesting enough to keep around.

janitor is best character

Am I smoking dick or have the Season 2 episodes been marginally less uneventful than the Season 1 episodes? Like in Season 1 we got an introduction to Mewberty, St. Olga's, Mewnipendence Reenaction, Marco's monster arm etc etc and it dealt with more wacky and zany situations in everyday human life but so far in Season 2 we've gotten Star and Marco babysits and Star gets batteries? Like I'm not trying to bait or anything but it feels a bit menial. I mean the best episodes of this season have been Ludo based!

Don't get me wrong, I still love the series and I understand that since S2 got 9 more episodes than S1 things need to drag out more, but there's a trove of outlandish things that can be done besides "Star babysits"

*more uneventful

Jackie's secret is going to be something nobody expects.

She's gay, and she's secretly been dating Janna this whole time. Marco's crush will have been for nothing all along, and he just breaks down in tearful laughter as the episode ends by cutting to black.

We'll get to the harsher more plot critical stuff later on.

You're far from the only one that's been seeing that

Nah, its going to be she is a mermaid and if she falls in love with someone she will have to suck out their soul.

Also Janna will be a vampire, or going by her chin, use to be a guy.

>going by her chin, use to be a guy.

Delet this

>Also Janna will be a vampire, or going by her chin, use to be a guy.

My God, would Tumblr flip out over this. Let Cred Forums have its girly funny action packed with no ponies in it show, Tumblr can keep Steven Universe for all I care.

i want to bet that jackie already have a crush in someone (not marco) and that is the first momment for marco start to change ideas.

> Deepest secrets revealed
> Jackie talks about how's she's already fucked like 40 guys
> Marco completely loses interest

i really wish that star realise how patetic oskar is, i mean he like homeless dude how never care with anything but is stupid music.
not going to starco yet but just wish to see star maturing about how she see boys and how this ```bad boy```thing is not leading her to any relationship.

She does like guys with some facial hair.

Hype!

Thats more or less exactly the group I expected to be there, I was 90% sure StarFan13 was gonna be in since She isnt dead the wild cards were Janna and Ponyhead

I so look forward to see Ponyhead interact with the other girls, I hope she just doesnt always stays glued to Star.

If only Hope was there too...

Finally the buff lizard dude appears! I wonder if they will be serious villains or just some "policy enforcers" of Quest Buy.

Jackie, the artist has a weird sense of perspective but compare Janna who is looking straight forward to Marco, the pupil is more to the side in Marco's case so he should be looking at Jackie.

That would turn me on.

>Nah, its going to be she is a mermaid
>"Hey Marco, did you know that you can never be Queen if you cut of a mermaid's tail"
>mermaid

i prefer rollerskates

>realise how pathetic oskar is
You mean awesome. The bike episode was fucking based.

I like cute schoolgirls.

>not bible black uniforms

Oskar is a bit of a fuccboi ("cuddle puddle~") but I like him. He seems pretty laid back and cool.

Bravo

Oskar is a nice person always willing to help everyone around him. You wish you could be like him.

Except to his mom.

She betrayed her husband's name and tainted Oskar's honor by having another man's cock inserted in her used up vagina.

>"I'm not a natural blonde."

>"I'm not a natural blonde."

>Jackie being gay
Let's just think about this for a second

>A
Would Disney ever let this fly?

>B
Would Cred Forums get absolutely butt-blastily triggered and have a rant about Tumblr

>C
How many instant lewds would we get?

I would like the full to this.

>B
probably not since multiple people would be cheering about Starco being closer to canon

That's Dr. Jahn-I-tor to you.

not everything's about your dick man

>Jackie dating Janna
Implying she doesn't have a crush on Star

You just threw your ____________________

legs for days

Spatziline please go

>every election is fake

what did she mean by this

Darons is red pilled

She was foreshadowing

Jesus user.
You think normal non /co people think this shot of the Queen relaxing is here to jerk off to?
She took her boots off because the formality of the meeting is ruined and she's lost interest in trying.

Sauce! Pls

Genderbend episode special

Think Star could fix anything properly?

no user, janitors are not nice, janitors are not your friends and they suck several dicks and not in the fun way

Janitors = the scum of the earth

delete every thread that is not /sug/

A lot easier to just put Marco in a dress.

Why is yuri so rare in the Star vs Fandom? You'd think there'd be more female pairings.

Marco is just naturally feminine.

You mean in a shipping sense? Because I know for a fact that there's tons of lesbian porn.

I don't even ship Starco but I'd be 100% fine with Jackie being gay.

If creators or whoever want gay characters in kids' cartoons, it'd be nice to see them actually commit to having them as part of the show rather than "lol last episode sexuality reveal"

After Girl's Day Out, I'll be shocked if we don't see Star x Janna content coming out the woodwork in the coming weeks.

I'm surprised it hasn't started already. Girls Day Out is perfect Stanna shipping fodder

No, Marco is Marco.

>sweaty fat virgins wanting underage lesbians to fap to

He apparently looks somewhat feminine if we go by what Glossaryck once said, and the obvious fact he paraded as a princess in St. Olga's.

You really trust this guy to tell you what's feminine or not? YOU FUCKING BETTERDIP DOWN

>Being this innocent

It would be cute if it wasn't so sad.

the girls don't have enough interactions with each other. they all just interact with marco.

Any man who shaves theirs legs knows a bit about being feminine.

>don't have enough interactions with each other.

Never been a factor before.

The, you may want to get your eyes checked.

WHAAAAAT?!

Star and Marco holding hands?!

is this just the artist sperging, or or it...significant?

WHY DOES TIME PASS SO SLOWLY?!

In terms of identifying it, not so much in the being it.

Guess you don't know shit about artists user.

They are bigger perverts than anyone on this forum since they never actually stop drawing lewds. To the point of actually getting employed doing it.

>(You) Any man who shaves theirs legs knows a bit about being feminine.
Sir, please.

Artists are fucking perverts user. They constantly sneak their fetishes into shows.

Some even make entire series out of it like Totally Spies or Superhuman Sumos.

This character was designed for sex

Anyone else /StarcoMissile/ here?

>knows a bit
Come on user.

One thing that I do hope they do is explore multiverse theory. The wand is meant to do this, but so far it appears that traveling between dimensions is more just traveling between planets. Hell it's even in the outro song "And that's saying something, since I've been though outer space". And while that's fine, I guess...I still do want them to explore other parallel Earth's on top of the pseudo interstellar travel.

C'mon do I even have to explain how many great story lines can come from this? Earth-2 is Star and Sol's Earth from Nefcy's original idea, Earth-3 is the gender bent world relative to Earth-1/Prime. Earth-4 is where the monsters defeated the Mewman invaders, Earth-5 everything is the same as Earth-1 except Star and Marco are dating due to an alternate ending to Storm the castle or a yet to be seen episode.

Limitless possibilities.

I don't know, I'm firmly in the field of; one story one world, unless the story is explicitly focused on multiple realities such as shows like Rick and Morty.

I doubt it'd ever happen as well, Daron seems firmly set in the story focusing on Star experiencing just this earth, the different planets/dimensions adding flavor to the series in the absence of the original Star's overactive imagination

Yeah, I don't like the "alternate universe" take on the dimensions in this show because it raises too many questions. The most basic being, if Ludo wanted the original wand to subjugate the universe (multiverse? show can be damn unclear about what exactly dimensions/universe refers to), are there worlds where he's done it already? If so, why haven't Star and Marco felt its effects already? Why can't multiple wands be taken from multiple universes? And so on.

It just seems like "dimensions" are more like planets far removed from each other, or sometimes even distant countries.

But it would be cool to see an alternate universe episode. I just think it'd happen through means of visiting an altered future or past through Father Time or a spell or something, rather than traveling to another dimension where there's a different Star & Marco.

>There's also a chance that this episode is where the infamous purported shower scene takes place

Hold the fucking phone. What?

>If so, why haven't Star and Marco felt its effects already?

What happens in one universe doesn't necessarily affect the other. Right now I am sitting here typing this post. On Earth-675432 I could be typing this post WHILE getting the best blow job of my life. Unfortunately me (Earth Prime) would not feel any of it as the boundaries between Earth's prevent us from sensing each other.

Well, there's already been a scene in the first episode that kind of implied Star watches Marco shower.

There is supposedly another scene that involves Marco getting out of the shower. Janna's there for some reason and she smacks his ass.

I've personally taken to just considering the "dimensions" in the show as the in universe way of assigning location to all the different planets and their general area within whatever stretch of area is knowingly inhabited.

Given magic seems to be somewhat of a commodity, at least in some forms such as the dimensional scissors, it somewhat stands to reason that there would be a system by which the proximity of worlds were cataloged so the commoditized magic worked reliably.

Best genderbent Star design yet. I like that he needs the hairband to keep his California surfer-dude haircut in place.

Meant more like if the dimensions themselves are separate universes in this view, you'd expect more crossover from alternate realities since dimensional scissors exist and are so frequently used. It just seems like this late in the game introducing the existence of alternate realities that can be accessed through those means could overcomplicate the plot already going on and lead to potential holes in the show's logic.

Whereas the current setting, so far, just seems to present the dimensions as clearly separate from each other but still part of one larger world, which sort of simplifies things when trying to figure out exactly how dimensions work. There was just one version of the royal wand before the cleaving, one of each character, etc.

Got a sauce for that pic?

it's a comic called camp sherwood

I did it.

I binge watched the entire series so far and I only did it in two days.

I really adore this show so far. Going in I thought it was gonna be all "lol so randum XD" and character whispering yelling "rainbows" and "waffles" and stuff like that, but no it turned out to be fairly tame and has some pretty humorous moments here and there.

I especially liked episodes like Ludo in the Wild, which was oddly inspiring in a weird way.

My only question is when these two are gonna kiss or fuck

>My only question is when these two are gonna kiss or fuck
never

Trips=truth

If Nefcy is even half of the keikaku master that Sucrose is (regardless of what you think of her work), then Starco is pretty much confirmed endgame already.

Thanks, user. I thought that looked familiar.

>I miss my old wand, sometimes I wish I didn't destroy it

>I especially liked episodes like Ludo in the Wild,
Ludo in the wild is KINO

Still nobody can be a blatant about their fetishes as Tarantino

GUESS WHO'S BACK

Pretty sure Janna was just doing the whole thing for the lulz.

Oh no its that interdementional demon who was defeated by a 12 year old and his mentally challenged sister.

How ever will our heroes win.

Raava?

Had been expecting that Marco would have to reveal something that Star didn't already know about him, so probably not related to Jackie.

Yeah I can't look at her without thinking of Futurama's Mom...

topkek
i never expected this answer

I've thought that since the first time I saw an image of her back in 2014, but since this is like the second time I've ever seen anyone else say it, it seems most fans don't.

wait really? I rewatched the first episode and I didn't see anything that would imply that.

First episode of the second season

Star starts out on video chat with Starfan13, then it pans over to show that she's in the bathroom, and Marco is putting on a towel

Marco closes the laptop and says he doesn't want it watching him shower

Starfan goes "Awww" and presses the button trying to get the video feed back

So I'm just gonna casually ask where this comic is from.

>Marco closes the laptop and says he doesn't want it watching him shower
But Star watching him shower is just fine, apparently.

Nah Starfan totally wanted to watch a replay of Marco coming out of the shower.

oh thanks man, I don't even know how I don't remember that

"Between Friends" by Area

SIX LEGS

7 VAGINAS

Five vagánias

>Buff Lizard focusing on Star
>Electro Squid focusing on Marco

Do you think Marco and Star will be separated in ths episode, and have to deal with the respective villains on their own?

It's a really well done fan comic. I'm enjoying it greatly, even though it takes a while to update sometimes.

I don't get it but I like it

>Because I know for a fact that there's tons of lesbian porn

S-sauce?

how?

That'd be a pretty good way for the episode to run

Still haven't seen the new eps yet, but I did make a bunch of angry Sabrina reaction images if anyone is interested.

Thanks IG! You should see the new eps before the newer ones come out next week.

I hope it finishes before Season 2 does.

There are text and textless versions!

Yeah, I totally plan to watch it; I usually watch it with friends each week, but they've been busy, if they don't want to tonight I'll just watch them.

This one might not have needed to be textless

I forgot to mention that they have transparent backgrounds!

Last one!

Interesting how only Ponyhead and Janna seem to be happy about what's about to happen.

>I usually watch it with friends
You share this dark, dark passion with real friends? You live like a king!

Thanks!

Is she literally drinking rubbing alcohol?
...that's a good way to heal the wounds inside, I guess.

I'm interested!

It's weird to see Sabrina so angry! Love these in a twisted way, good job IG! (yes I had to quote all of them)

I will get a lot of use for these once Marar happens, because it will happen, come on its so darn obvious at this point!

Janna maybe excited about using an actual arcane item. One that forces participants to share juicy secrets must be a plus if she's into that kind of stuff. Also, probably underestimating how the game may work, and the box shares something that ruins her mischievous, D-10, bad-girl image.

Ponyhead, I'm almost willing to bet has set this up to get confirmation on which bestie is Star's 'best bestie overall.' Or she's just loves drama.Or King Ponyhead's apathy is hereditary, and she doesn't fully grasp how potentially harmful/disastrous this could be.

Or the box is a big fraud, and everyone is tricked into spilling their deepest secrets out of their own free will. PH has lied before.

Fuck the hairband, get a better male accesory

They either know how to cheat the game or they have no secrets to be ashamed of, by which I mean they have no shame period.

>Or the box is a big fraud, and everyone is tricked into spilling their deepest secrets out of their own free will.
A $2 plastic novelty, with a pair of AA batteries inside.

The idea of male Star being overly touchy with female Marco gives me a boner.

>You share this dark, dark passion with real friends?
Haha, indeed I do, though what I do with the content afterwards is my business!

>Is she literally drinking rubbing alcohol?
She's super tough, she can handle things that would kill a normal man.

That's what I thought! I wanted to do them because I thought it'd be funny to see her if she suddenly became a huge angry hardass!

It'll be fun to see them get some use!

I confess, I don't really get the point of gender switching both Star and Marco. Most of the time it just seems to give them different haircuts.

Also Marcia ending the mewberty problem right here by kicking Star in the balls makes me lol

Feels like he should have a rougher look. Maybe even a scar from a past misadventure.
If MaleStar really was in the midst of mewberty, he would probably get some kind of thrill out of it.

It might even speed up his transformation.

>implying she wouldn't be draining those balls

Not unless male mewberty produces some kind of pheromone.

>Janna got her own episode this week and is going to be featured in another next week
>Next week's episode could finally push Manna over the edge and into canonization, subsequently getting Starco fans assblasted
Our time is now brothers, rejoice!

>Manna
>not Stanna

Or it could sink Jarco and Manna in a single blow while pushing the massive SS Marar even stronger. Because Marar always wins!

How I wish I could post one of those angry Sabrinas right now!

I guess it's comin' up on make or break time for a lot of ships, this could be amazing or incredibly painful for /sveg/

Or it could feature serious development for Jarco, be it positive or negative, while giving us important scenes about Star and Marco friendship. Mauhe with the first, faintest hint of a possible non-strictly-platonic interest, since it seems like it could be the right episode for that, but if that's the case it's likely still going to be something extremely small, to be explored in future episode, when Jarco is going to have been naturally dealt with.
Manna is just a delusion

Up until now I dont see the appeal of Stanna to be honest.

The episode was mostly Janna manipulating the newby to D-10 Star into doing stuff for everyone in there and Star just wanting to go, the majority of the episode is Star doing a request for the wheelchair boy as the last one she has to do before she is free to go, In the end she decides to stay after all and shows Janna she considers her a friend despite she clearly just using her for the benefit of the detention students.

So yeah, while they do bond they really dont do it in a personal level, more on a "you're alright" one, so I still would not ship them.

One weird thing, despite Janna fitting well with how /sveg/ imagined her, she seemed very uninterested in Star's magic, she was avouding using any of Star magical solutions until the very end where the porcupine was needed for a boost.

It seens that despite her clear liking for supernatural stuff, when it comes to being sneaky she always preffers the earth style.

Well no battle of ships is interesting without a few painful defeats in the way!

Not him but I thought it looked a lot like Raava too when I first saw it

Then I also saw some slight connections to Bill

Could you imagine if this person was just a Bill 2.0? How do you think everyone would react?

STANNA IS THE ONE TRUE SHIP! ALL HAIL USS STANNA! IT IS PURE. IT IS LIBERTY. IT IS LIFE.

It may not be perfect, but it is cute! CUTE!

everytime I notice Janna's chin I can't help but think of her as being somehow related to Stan Smith from American Dad. Maybe Hayley's daughter.

>Could you imagine if this person was just a Bill 2.0? How do you think everyone would react?

I'm 99% confident that it's the gift card. Literally the gift card having life on its own, menacing to destroy whoever lets it expire.

I want to spank Janna on the ass until she's all sore.

>Up until now I dont see the appeal of Stanna to be honest.

Yeah, I've never really seen the appeal of the ship, but at least I thought "Ok, one is magical, the other one is interested in magic", but last episode made Janna look like someone literally interested in having fun" only. And her final bonding with Star, if anything, shows that the princess sees the good in everyone, 'cause Janna didn't do anything special to deserve it. I'm not saying that Janna is evil, after all she wanted for everyone to enjoy wrestling, and for Star to be in detention with them, but I see little to no chemistry here.

I agree with you, I have no ship alignment, but I'm absolutely all for Jarco development, positive or negative, it's painfully clear that this has been a weight on Marco's mind for way too long.

I'm just wondering if we're looking at an SS Wendip scenario, either for Jackie or Star.

Is there any art of Janna showing off her sweet new tat?

>strawpoll.me/11240374/r
So... what the fuck is the deal with Tomco. Is it a joke? Is it some gay shipping thing?

They're both maverick-loving nerds that like red and don't have many friends due to how lame they are.

>tfw peyote is pretty much impossible to get in my country

trapimus-prime.tumblr.com/image/150712634906
ra4sagain.tumblr.com/image/150721145372

Star is in heat again.

When Star and Marco aren't playing board games do they keep their tiny selves in a box? Or are they banished to non-existence by Star?

That whole episode was weird as shit.

it's was hard to tell since I was baked.

> this whole thread

Except there's like five times more of Marco than Star.

Fix'd

Glorious

Yes!

LET THE TRIGGERING BEGIN

what the fuck?

They can spew word vomit at me all day, I don't care.

german goth girl is my waifu

I'm not really sure how that's supposed to be "triggering".

Here's your (You), now fuck off

>25 notes

>Whole tumbler went crazy again, better post this on Cred Forums to get many (you)s.

NO FUN ALLOWED

Dude, just stop. I think people can tell who the real me is, and it ain't you

So where's all the fresh baked content of the new bloodthirsty, psycho, German Waifu?
Damn, you made a bunch of Angry Sabrina's and they're all great. Nice work Ironghast, though it's kinda strange to see Sabrina so pissed for some reason, even though she does have a reason to be so pissed off about life.
>>I want to spank Janna on the ass until she's all sore.
>Janna messes with Marco and secretly hopes that he'll lose his cool one day and give her a good, long, spanking .
Hot damn these look good. The Kelly art has really been great recently.
Nice, this a fun Mina pic.
>german goth girl is my waifu
I like Ingrid a lot as well now, she was fun to watch and I hope we'll see some nice content about her.

>So where's all the fresh baked content of the new bloodthirsty, psycho, German Waifu?

Maybe if someone were to post a pic if her we'd know what to draw.

>Maybe if someone were to post a pic if her we'd know what to draw.
Very good point user, I didn't have a pic before but luckily I just made a few screen shots right now to use.
Nice trips as well.

It's small but I also got this full body shot.

Oskar is not a 'bad boy'.

She's pretty cute, I'd love to give her a hug.

Too bad I can't draw to save my life cause I've already got a lewd idea of her already.

>She's pretty cute
Turns out she is and it's funny too since we ignored her in the past.
>Too bad I can't draw to save my life cause I've already got a lewd idea of her already.
Throw the idea out there and share it here anyways. Perhaps someone might pick it up, who knows but it's worth a shot, right?

You know, my first introduction to this show was that "Star has been raped" joke comic.

Apparently this rabbit hole goes way deeper than that.

Thx iron I'll use these later

Might as well. It's still not fully realized but the general idea is Star and Ingrid engaged in lesbian activity with Star saying something like, "This is so much better than disemboweling right?" And having Ingrid disagreeing.

Why do the Disney execs doom their animation to their secondary channel?

Star got 2.2 Million viewers during its premier on the Disney Channel but every subsequent episode which has since aired only on DXD and been promoted only on DXD has averaged less than a Million viewers with the last two episodes being the worst (in terms of rating) the series has ever seen with only 200k viewers.

For reference, Gravity Falls premiered with 3.4 Million viewers and averaged those numbers until it was relegated to DXD for S2 where it too averaged less than a Million viewers.

Also keep in mind the premier for GF was more heavily advertised than SVE, as GF for it's S1 duration was always meant to be shown on the main channel while SVE was headed for the gallows and shown on a special block that showed DXD programs.

I get that Disney got lucky with Hannah Montana and made millions of that property and they want to replicate that success over and over again to fill their greedy kike wallets...but no one fucking cares for their live action shit...literally no one.

>but no one fucking cares for their live action shit...literally no one.

I feel your pain, user, but remember that making cartoon shows, even more since they get little to no merchandise, is extremely unprofitable. They're probably doing it mostly to fill the market, and because... well, they are Disney. Let's be grateful for that. At least, at the cost of gems like WOY getting an early death, DTVA shows are free from the risk of becoming stale, zombie versions of their former selves, compared to most other channels. SVTFOE is likely never going to become really famous, but at the very least it's going to end when and as Daron envisioned.

A pretty good idea user, it would certainly make for a good pic.

to me star vs never means to be that great, people hype to much, is a good show , and most important is not trying to be the new gravity falls.

Lower costs to churn out those terrible reality shows on the main channel seems to be a big part of the decision making process.

In addition, kids really aren't that picky with what they watch on tv, from my experience with my younger cousins it more often than not acts as a background noise type deal; they have so many other things to keep their interest going that they just choose a channel and pay minor attention. I think that's why simple to follow shows with jokes strewn about with little setup seem to be very popular at present, given TTGo and The Loud House's success, and the still prevalent Spongebob.

At the very lest, given how viewer habits are changing, particularly those with young children, it's quite likely that in the next few years much of kids television will go online. DXD fails to draw people in due to the fact that it's a premium TV channel, if that alters to being a service you can view entirely online, like a Netflix, and then add in other features then it'll probably do much better.

The problem is figuring out what those extra features can be, given that Disney wouldn't want to hurt their sales elsewhere to fuel such a venture based on only recent viewer changes. That's why I think we'll have a few years yet before the big players start to truly support the transition to online based entertainment.

>literally no one

Not even the tweens they're meant for?

loud house

I would just like cute art of Ingrid without any sex. Casual nudity is great though.

Their friendship reminds me of a much better version of Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable. The main difference being Ron only got a hand full of moments in the entire series, while Marco gets to do things even when he is the butt of the joke.

Maybe have her aggressively coming onto Marco by waiting for him naked on his bed.

That reminds me, should we include newbies like Kelly in the Nudist Saga?

They already let Gravity Falls do it.

I honestly don't care about that story, it just feels so weird.

That feels a bit provocative, but it could still be nice.

Ron was the funny man in the Kim/Ron relationship, Marco is the straight man in his. Being the straight man means he gets to be not shit far more often

When?

Pff, theres worse. Hell, theres a tumblr named keepbeachcityqueer

They could at least choose something realistic

Of course that might be hard for them to make her a special snowflake because Star pretty obviously craves romance and dick

Marco is rathe inconsistent in that regard, you never know if he's going to be on the tail end of shit in an episode, be just a standard young guy in a crazy situation or being quite capable. Here's hoping it's one of the latter two in the upcoming episodes, that's when he works best, given he's the straight man in the main character setup.

> Starco

Arguably platonic, rule of main characters means that they won't hook up until the end

> Jarco

One-sided, Marco might never get over his spaghetti with her

> Manna

A couple of moments that really seemed like heavy flirting

I think Manna, while not as obvious as the big two, has a decent chance of happening

Sheriff Blubs and Deputy Durland.

I forgot about them completely for that instance

What is "Manna"?

I am more inclined to believe, that janna is a potential villain how just want magical power than that she have something for marco.

Marco x Janna

>> Jarco

One-sided

I don't know. I'm a dead ass Starco shipper, but pic related in IDFT is not just "I'm happy to be saved from a monster", she was clearly happy to see Marco. And then she even wanted to sit next to him. Sure, in the next segment and episodes she didn't show interest anymore, but that's just 'cause they barely interacted and that was not the focus of the episode. I fear Jarco might not be that one sided.

>means that they won't hook up until the end

You shut your potty mouth.

If they mention bill at all that means that Star vs. is connected to Rick and Morty even if just a little...

You could always try requesting some over on /aco/

>If they mention bill at all that means that Star vs. is connected to Rick and Morty even if just a little...
How? What? Huh? Explain!

Gravity Falls and Rick & Morty are connected through the multiverse theory

>Could you imagine if this person was just a Bill 2.0? How do you think everyone would react?
if this happen then all /gfg/ will be nuts

also because Justin and Alex are friends i guess

So by that logic, that would mean any cartoon is connected to Rick and Morty.

Nah, Gravity Falls and Rick & Morty had an officially comfirmed reference. Also the respective creators are best pals. But they never said anythig about them being in the same universe. They're from different channels, they can't even legally say it.
Also as a rule of thumb shows' creators like cameos and references, hate crossovers.

That makes sense but what says

are they really friends? I would like to see a Rick and Morty stop by gravity falls episode.

see

good ship

Hope Mina returns in a future episode.

>You could always try requesting some over on /aco/
It's certainly an idea that I would try requesting on /aco/'s drawthread, but they only ever deliver upon trapco requests nowadays so I'm discouraged a bit to try.
It could be, but if Mina turns out to really be an adult this is ship is technically pedophila.

Season 2 is out? Guess I should have followed it better.

yeah im really hoping she's around star's age but there are still plenty of ships for her

Also anyone know a good torrent?

>StarXStarFan
But dosen't StarFan13 want Starco to happen? If she dates Star then there won't be any Cute and Perfect for her to Fangasm over.
Unless she lets Marco join in on all the shipping between the sheets.

Why not request in here on Cred Forums? Not as many sexually confused drawfags eager to draw Marco in a dress.

drawing requests?

And so the Ingrid fan art begins. Here's hoping that some great looking art and stories are made.
as well as lewds, of course.

Janna licking Marcos face

Will janna finally get what she deserves?

Kelly hanging out with Jackie

The fact that both Marco and Star have someone they go stupid over, makes me think they're planning on doing something with it. Like for instance, neither one works out, and we see how the two of them handle it completely different.

female tom and female marco doing gay stuff

thanks Doodleanon

Monday

OOH WHO SHE

>drawing requests?
Hmm, how about a pic of Jackie giving Marco a poke on his beauty mark?

My Sonic OC

nice

Good afternoon all

Jackie offering Marco some spaghetti

Morning.

>This is the taste of a Mexican
>Marco Diaz

Shit. Sorry about the sideways pic.

>right frame of mind

thats my fetish

it looks nice either way

requesting Star wearing a Make America Great Again hat and Marco looking pissed

Chantelle and Sabrina comparing booties.

Nice! Thanks a lot for the nice pic user.
Sorry it took me awhile to respond as well.

>It'll be great,
>Just like it always is
>from my perspective.

>IDFT
Jackie looked so cute in that episode.

ty

This one's my favorite. Your style is adorable and charming.

thnx man

Ingrid wearing a skull print bikini.

thank you

who is your fav character

Meant the spaghetti frame of mind and not the cool, cactus juice frame of mind.

Thanks man.

Will star finally get what she deserves?

yes

>Pseudopenis.

what episode?

that just makes her hotter
On the Job

thank you good sir/madame

Oh....

Dammit, is Goblin Dogs all I'm gonna get? It was good but too short. I wanna see Star freaking out because they're in a dangerous situation and Marco is stoned out of his gourd.

New Broken page
source anomalyah.tumblr.com/post/150737582293/broken20

GOD DAMMIT! STOP BEING CUTE!

Fucking furfag.

I'm glad they kept this joke going. Probably because of the community.

D-10 FOR LIVE

>I'm glad they kept this joke going.
I'm glad they kept caramel flavored Chantelle in as well.

>Futurama's Mom
It's the hair

i never asked for this cuteness

I really think that's just a coincidence.

If they do something similar again then it's probably intentional.

Finally got around to reading the first Jelly Janna. It was pretty good and I liked how it was written and the character interactions were pretty funny and entertaining. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters!

So should we wait til Friday before making a new thread.

Didn't you called Janna a stupid gypsy?

Her german isn't even half bad. She only spells guillotine wrong.

why are they trolls?

Wait until Monday when the episode airs.

Though it pains me to say, I second this.

These are great! Thanks for doing some request for us, user!
Hey there, IA! feels like forever since I saw you around here!

I missed seeing this artist's stuff! they draw the cutest janna.

I think you could've fit another exclamation mark at the end there

Don't worry we all know about Nega-Mackle.

god, trying to read this comic is a pain in the ass, why does tumblr suck so hard?

Or the reverse
She turns back into a Mermaid if she ever finds true love.

Star can of course reverse the transformation and give the pair a chance but Cue choice between throne and husbando.

Nothing cute about it.

>When they see your dick.

That's not the kind of reaction I want if they were to see my dick. They look like they want to eat it. Now pic related WHOA BABY

>I wish to expose my genitalia to minors

You're a sad man.

OH NEGA-MACKLE!

Art of Ingrid and Chelsea when? You know, for "reasons."
youtube.com/watch?v=yDSK91mUNLU

When you ask someone to draw it for you.

>Art of Ingrid and Chelsea when? You know, for "reasons."
Like together or individually? Either way I'm hoping we get more art of both of them around here soon enough.
Stories too cause those are always fun.

Great episode as always. But why they switch to 2D animation? They look well animated in the first season

I really love this show its a shame the threads are so slow

>Like together or individually?
Why not both?

Are these reasons for nsfw purposes?

The threads aren't ususally this slow. They're much quicker paced during the weekends and once a new episode airs.

Wekends tend to be more active and mondays specually so since we have new episodes to discuss.

Give a naughty idea and I'll see what I can do.

Yea, the hiatus and loss of Gravity Falls did a real number on the threads, that and the piss poor janitors on Cred Forums.

Yea really, still it's good that we still get some activity around here and it really does boost up during a new episode.
>Why not both?
Exactly, though it'll be intresting to see the two interact since Ingrid dosen't look like a nice person, someone Chelsea might be afraid of.
>Give a naughty idea and I'll see what I can do.
Uh, Chelsea's rear "buns" covered in frosting while Ingrid threatens suggestively that she's gonna slice them with a knife.
Sweet! Thanks for another great pic user. So glad you took up the idea. Ingrid and Chelsea are cute together.

>Are these reasons for nsfw purposes?
No, just clean fan purposes.
I guess the two of them pressed chest-to-chest.
Wow, that was fast. Nice use of a single color to get the point across.

Damn, you're fast. Not my cup of tea, but I appreciate the content. Hopefully you'll be around next week, I imagine it'll be a rather active talkback thread.

lets party man

You draw these very fast and they are great! Thanks for sharing.

do other content creators show up?

>lets party man
Lets do it, someone get the Mewni corn.

Do you have a gallery?

What language is this?

Well in here if you see someone with a name it usually means they are content creators.

We have quite a few of them in here, but mid week tends to be a dead period overall.

Ironghast is a staple of the threads, his style suits Star vs. very well. We used to have a good deal more, but season 2 hasn't been that kind content creation wise.

i don't sorry

i can draw, but I'm out of ideas

>do other content creators show up?
We have a lot of content creators, though a lot of them chill out in the /sveg/ discord now. Still plenty show up so no doubt you'll see them around.
>What language is this?
Ingrid in the show speaks German instead of English.

>season 2 hasn't been that kind content creation wise.

Well in season 1 there was a cycle with a greentext being posted, then expanded into a fanfic and that crating ideas for fanart.

Since nowadays we are not allowed to make greentexts a lot of inspiration for artworks is also gone, so we end with less original content

>a lot of them chill out in the /sveg/ discord now
care to share that link?

German

>care to share that link?
It gets deleted really quick so jump in while you can. AlsoI might get blocked for this.
> discord.gg/NtH5b

>discord.gg/NtH5b
thanks you kind user

No problem.

They can't be warriors.

ya'll like trap marco?

Looks more like a genderbent, domestic Marco. Pretty cute.

>ya'll like trap marco?
No, not really.