YOU MORONS, GET BACK HERE AND HELP ME PICK UP MY GUMBALLS!

YOU MORONS, GET BACK HERE AND HELP ME PICK UP MY GUMBALLS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgPtrNWeG-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eJEarlQFqtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lewd or gore?

Both

In his case it's just lewd, but if you want to take into account that they're treated more human than what they are, it's leaning towards gore. It would've been like ballbusting if they ran a few over or stepped on them while passing him.

This would've been both for sure.

OH GEEZ MAN THIS IS A BLUE BOARD

>just 2 of them
how blunt

Does Benson die if he loses all of gum ally's?
Is it like his blood?
I'm actually kinda curious now

*Gum balls, don't know why that became ally's

Dumped At The Altar could've been saved if they used a continuity joke.

>Mordecai and Rigby indeed do set up the chairs this time really well
>a quick gag has Benson coming in and seeing their job, and his dispenser opens and a few fall out, and he says "oh no my gumballs!"

Season one Regular Show was edgy. It bordered on an Adult Swim show.

I want them to say pissed one more time somewhere in this final season.

It's not like the episode or any other will be shown on the network again in the future anyway.

I always thought it was just a beard

Uh... what?

oh shit nevermind i get what you mean now, the inside of his glass

yea i miss when they used to have rattling sounds when he moved or fell, and the occasional movement of them inside leaning, now even when he looks down they follow that pattern instead of filling most of the glass area since you're looking down from the top at him

The gumballs in his head was just a stylised beard
I didn't think they were actual balls.

yea my bad

Yea, they hardly do innuendos anymore

YOU MORONS, GET BACK HERE AND HELP ME PICK UP MY MEMBER BERRIES

>hardly do innuendos
No wonder I dropped this show

Has to be CN cracking down on that shit, because there's no way someone like JG would just stop. CN also had them stop cussing, which is more understandable since it's just there, even though I don't consider piss(ed) that bad, I get why parents might get fussy. I thought it was funny when they said it.

I can't remember the last time they made an innuendo though.

>dropping a show because not enough adult humor
how completely retarded of you

>final season
>CN stops being anal and let's them do innuendos/mild cussing again cause fuck this show is dead to them anyways
That would be cool

this

Holy shit mods delete this thread, this is a blue board

They used to be in the big leagues, what happened?

Censorship got them

Even though they, aside from some CGI, never really did much with the animation, do you guys think this is one of the more expensive shows on CN because of all the songs? I mean, that's got to add up to a fuck ton of money right?

Visually they function as more of a beard so I'm thinking no, he would need to just grow/find some more.

I've never seen his gumballs as a beard, but now I wonder if it was meant to be.

will they?

Somehow CN forgot it existed and stop giving it reruns and promos.

>no pops
>no benson
so are they actually dropping pops off at his planet and is benson being left out for some reason? is he still in jeopardy to be fired?

are we posting comical lewd RS shit?

34 more episodes before it's all over

It's the UK's fault. They have to reanimate every damn thing if they reject it.

Yea I heard about that. The fact that kind of censorship is so bizarre means people living there won't assume it was changed for them and think the show is just like that, and it will most likely make them hate it. I recall someone mentioned one that actually fucked up the story, like they cut out some twist or line that made a plot hole to where the viewer might ask "when did that happen?" during the episode. Not to mention making the VAs redub lines (JG, William, Sam, all the same VAs as in the US) to make sentences more babyproof like you're watching a Nick Jr. show.

At some point it's just fucking embarrassing, especially reanimating Mona's death scene in Skips' Story, that actually made her death look more sad. If is someone to go by, then United Kingdom guys are going to drop it hardcore because almost all of the innuendo we got was redubbed or the scene was cut, or background visuals changed. So where someone in the US might watch it for innuendo gags with a kid-show limit, people in the UK will drop it when they just see them playing safe and making it a more childish show. Same goes for people who like the action scenes, those are usually redone too. Not to mention Rigby getting punched in some episodes are reanimated to a slap, and the people Thomas knocks out in The Real Thomas make fucking snoring sounds while they're on the screen. They really ruined most of the vibe people come to like of it, that does go beyond those examples.

Anyone who insults Americans about being babies who need to be protected need to look at the United Kingdom instead. It's not the civilians' fault, but jesus who's in charge over there to make such shitty orders? JG even said it's put them behind schedule before, and that was before shit like The Real Thomas where more than 1 or 2 edits had to be made. If JG decided to cut back on it, that has to be the reason, it saves time and makes production less stressful.

I mean the Soda text on the cans that the guys drink since the beginning of the show probably isn't a part of the thing if JG isn't doing innuendos or references because of the UK, but I really feel like this Sleep Cycle background is.

what episode?

sleep cycle from season 7

What?

where's the newer clip of the premiere?

youtube.com/watch?v=mgPtrNWeG-Y
Watch their video list each day if you're interested in if they upload something else.

Misseps should've posted the 2 minute clips and 9 random images from the first 2 episodes of the season by now, he's either busy or doesn't think it's worth his time.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJEarlQFqtI
>their parents and friends are worried sick
>"Welcome to space everyone!"
>"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

This just looks like Regular Show: The Movie: The Series

You know, Benson has suffered every season, and it doesn't look like he's just going to have fun in this one.

It would be rude of JG to have Mordecai and Rigby have fun in space doing whatever while being bros while Benson still gets the short end of the stick.

Even though it's the last season, I guess he doesn't want to change the character dynamics.

what shows him suffering?

also just in general, he hardly gets to have fun

fuck i meant

how is it gore?

Is he injured?

Someone has to turn the spinner for them to go down to his dispenser... who did it?

>gum ally's
>benson in op picture going "No, my minions, come back..."

You mean aside his insides being spilled out?

>People are surprised or didn't realize that Benson is, in fact, a gumball machine filled with gumballs

It's like no one's ever seen that pseudo-animated-sketch short that spawned Regular Show, made by the same guys, that starred two video store clerks who drop acid, resulting in one believing that he has become a gumball machine. When he turns into the gumball machine, it's an exact character model of Benson. There's even a gag where the gumball machine guy turns his own crank, dispenses a gumball, then eats it. I'm pretty sure they even had the same guy doing the voice for Benson too.

Look that shit up, it's on Youtube. It's basically: "What if Regular Show got greenlit for Adult Swim instead of CN, and the guys making it got to do whatever they wanted?"

Who didn't fucking know that just by looking at his model? We don't need to know the short, which I do, to know that shit.

The only people who don't know he's a gumball machine are kids growing up who have never seen one before.

>The only people who don't know he's a gumball machine are kids growing up who have never seen one before.
>tfw you realize classic metal-and-glass turn-crank gumball machines like that are extremely rare now, and most kids these days will probably never see one

Well now I feel old.

It's really fucking lame that I'm feeling nostalgic over it too.

How would they?

yeah, gumballs
*lenny face*

I forgot that meme. Also asterisks with actions is so fucking autistic.

She'll be the one fisting. Benson's a sub anyway.

HEY, 'MEMBER THOMAS?

>You now remember that one episode where Benson whipped out his dick in front of Mordo and Rigby by accident.

I 'Member!

Lewd

Here.

This is a blue board you sick fuck.

Same happened with Autismo Time which is weird, AT was their first real cash cow since Cartoons Cartoons Fridays died.

Australian edits are just as bad. Look at what they did to Autismo Time.

twice in a row? that says more about you than it does about some show

Are they going to draw Rigby like this now? With the eye going behind the nose instead over overlapping and that mouth design too?

looks like the tumblr fanart of him

What the fuck Are you talking about and where do you live? Gumball machines Are not rare around here. You can easily find them in most grocery stores, malls and any other family establishments

I kinda miss when the backgrounds had heavier paint style.