Please be good

Please be good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMXR_4_gX84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haven't all of their previous live action movies all been forgettable trash?

I can't recall a single one of those movies standing out and I worked in a theater when they were out and I never even considered watching them.

They all release a rad as fuck teaser poster and then they're forgotten by pretty much everyone.

They'd have been better off releasing all the cool promo posters and saved the time and effort of making the movies.

Jungle Book is surprisingly good, and I really liked Maleficent (except for the last 15 minutes) because it was actually a story about divorce.

I liked The Jungle Book well enough.

I haven't watched The Jungle Book, but Cinderella was forgettably bland and Maleficent was offensively bad and shit on Sleeping Beauty in every possible way.

I'll give this a shot.

I saw Maleficent and it was absolute shit.
I haven't seen any others because they fail to interest me and they keep announcing one every other month so I've legit lost track of how many are being made right now.
Everyone I know who has seen the Jungle Book has told me it was good but again, I have no interest in it.
Beauty and the Beast was the one movie I was looking forward to until they released an image of what Lumiere and Cogsworth are going to look like and now the hype I had for that is dead.
Now they're making a Mary Poppins sequel and HOLY SHIT! JUST FUCKING STOP ALREADY!

>Mary Poppins sequel
mite b cool

It's going to be an unnecessary, soulless, nostalgia pandering cash grab and it will be shit.

maybe

this shit makes money?

how?

>inb4 stupid twist in the story that ruins the story. See Malificent.

I figured it'd be good if they used some of the songs written for the stage musical, like "If I Can't Love Her" or "Home." They're not using ANY of those songs, though, so this is a really missed opportunity and I'm super butthurt about it.

You mean Star Wars TFA?

Nah, it's going to be like Jungle Book they'll only keep two or three songs (which will most likely be Gaston and Be Our Guest)

Seriously fucking missed opportunity.
youtube.com/watch?v=GMXR_4_gX84

I fucking hope it gets better costumes than cinderella

Seriously. "Me" is also the better Gaston song and does a better job at portraying Gaston as a geniune asshole rather than a product of his time enabled by the townspeople.

BatB is the first Disney movie I have vivd memories of as a child. I watched it at least once a week for months when it came out on VHS. The stage musical was my first taste of live theater, and I fell in love with "If I Can't Love Her."

I desperately need this live action remake to be good.

They're obviously going to use the Beauty and the Beast theme, too. "Tale as old as time," that one.

Reminder

LOL, nope.

I feel like a lot is riding on if the beast's design is passable or not

Member the beauty and the beast
Member the lady and the tramp
Member 101 Dalmatians
Fucking stop
Jungle book was good, it shouldn't be a standard to replicate