INJUSTICE STORYTIME NERDS, IN WHICH IT'S OVER

INJUSTICE STORYTIME NERDS, IN WHICH IT'S OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yY6BhlXqD2U
gamespot.com/articles/injustice-year-five-comic-concludes-with-superman-/1100-6443724/
youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally!

But there's still the annual, right?

Finally the suffering will end

It's not over.

But it might as well be cause the guy that's taking over the book is even worse than Booch

Damn it Batman you should have said this years ago!

>Supes wants to hug it out.

I fucking hate this Diana, what a harpy.

Fucking ouch.

Ops, there goes Babs...

Mogs

RIP

How the hell did supes take down what is probably the only entity that comes close to ion and the guardians?

One last death.

Come on, give me one last plot twist!

Shazam is a child with a hero complex
Barry is literally a coward
Hawk girl is
Diana is a cock hungry slut
Hal is a retard
Cyborg is
Damien is pre every single good event between him and bats ever I guess

good riddance

Plot twist
There's isn't one

Funny thing is it looks like he was really trying

Funnier thing is reason was his last option

That reminds me did they jump into the future?

In Ground Zero going to be the end of this comic or a preview of the next comic?

New comic. It's meant to take place during Injustice.

Except they gave it to that cuck Sebela instead of Taylor the dumb fucks

superman only thinks about Batman

>IN WHICH IT'S OVER

Harley Quinn retelling of the first game

Where da bitches at B

It's a retelling of Injustice, but through the perspective of Harley Quinn.

>Hal's fucking face

WHY
HY
Y

Good riddance

>Cyborg is

a complete idiot

when ground zero beggins?

It's incredible that Batwoman lasted so long.

Reminder Plas lives.

Fuck.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
For future Marvel solicit threads.

So I'm not really caught up. Was Victor reprogrammed and Hawkgirl brainwashed like in their arcade endings?

Time to watch the entire Story Mode again:

youtube.com/watch?v=yY6BhlXqD2U

>Killing the Joker was wrong

No, enslaving the world was wrong. Killing the Joker was fine.

So an Injustice complete storytime is impossible to do now with Ground Zeroes coming, right?

Yeah just wait a week.

man, that is almost a frankface

It's the story of the first Injustice game retold from the perspective of everyone's favorite DC Comics hero, Harley Quinn.

>"You weren't the gun"
>Implying this wasn't the best part of the story

Didn't Renee kill herself through like green pill poisoning or cancer or something?

>Superman's REEEEEEE face

>it took like 3 or 4 years for this to finish

She's probably still alive, maybe just teleported into the Injustice 2 universe.

GameSpot Universe Interview with Booch on This: gamespot.com/articles/injustice-year-five-comic-concludes-with-superman-/1100-6443724/

>We want the Suicide Squad audience

Harley was popular before SS user
She's been a main character in this entire thing

>Batman says what he should have set at the beginning after escalating their conflict several times
Goddammit.

it still the most profit digitally comicbook
i like it when release weekly rather than monthly

>a retelling of the game's events through Harley's perspective
for what purpose

This looks so damn goofy

>>a retelling of the game's events through Harley's perspective
>for what purpose

win $$$ with a popular harley quinn taking spotlight
justify a comic that is just telling things we already know?

He rape the joker .

So are people just gonna ignore that she's just as much to blame as Joker and has shown literally no remorse or been called out on her shit by anyone?

>not by taylor

The only hype I had for it gone, fuck. At least he's doing the Injustice 2 comic (hopefully stays on the whole time this time).

Tumblr fangirls..

>So are people just gonna ignore that she's just as much to blame as Joker and has shown literally no remorse or been called out on her shit by anyone?

seems to be the case. for some reason she always get away with bad things, see the SS movie that she helped joker kill the robin.
she is "bullet proof"

She is Eva Braun of DC..

meh. I think it'd be better if they just did nothing and waited for the Inj2 comic instead.

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ

>Batman made deals with Etrigan the Demon and Ares God of War.

Who is wrong here?

When she called the Arrow Cave the Quiver, all was redeemed.

I really feel sorry for Mogo, but do not forget that Ganthet was a piece of shit that does not care take the ring to Jordan and let him die in the air

The great power of Batman is ignoring their own faults and accentuate from other peoples

and he's only saying it to stall for time

Wait, I thought we were getting Taylor back?

Injustice 2 comic is by Taylor

hey now, Injustice Harley is pretty fun

You mean I'll have to wait a week to do the storytime?

Oh, you meant this Harley Quinn aborting we're about to get.
I just need more Wilhelm screams and delicious Injustice stupidity.

>It's a retelling on Injustice

>Through the perspective of Harley Quinn

Isn't Taylor working on the story for Injustice 2 comic and game?

Just wait until next year

>Isn't Taylor working on the story for Injustice 2 comic and game?

Taylor is doing the comic, Kittelsen (writer of MKX comic) is doing the game story

This is the conversation that would have ended everything at year one.

gg Injustice Bats.

That last panel, My sides.

There is no way he couldn't have stopped them with his speed. Injustice Superman can perceive time like it's frozen.

of course he going to kill, not to stop

Why do we read this shitty book?

Why wouldn't you?

We keep reading, to find that answer.

What a wild ride it was.

The ride never ends, friend.

I can't wait for NAAARGHjustice to come back

Wolverine just doesn't fill the void like Superior Iron Man did

Who decided to call it The Regime?
That has evil written all over it.

Thanks, OP

bitch he doesn't have time fuck around

>Hal is retarded
This hurts the most. Hal is normally smart enough to know if Sinestro is okay with it, it's probably wrong.

>Panel 3
Facade of calm is broken. I report: we have an angry Superman.

He pushed him into the Sun I believe

Yellow Ring+power of the sun

That's not funny-stupid.
That's just stupid.

So wait, they're doing a Retelling of the Injustice game...but wasn't the comic we read supposed to be the game world til it went off the rails?

>Bracelets don't automatically deflect Super-hands
Missed opportunity.

Why is Superman always such a jerk in video game universes like Injustice and DCUO?

So what's gonna happen now? Year 6? Injustice 2? When will Injustice return?

Yup, being Injustice Superman is suffering..

>So wait, they're doing a Retelling of the Injustice game...but wasn't the comic we read supposed to be the game world til it went off the rails?

the comic is a prequel

Next we have Injustice: Ground Zero coming in december, it's going to be a retelling of the game's story through Harley Quinn's perspective.
And after that's done we'll have the Injustice 2 comic.

Damn december? Don't know how to feel about the story telling from Quinn's perspective..
Thanks lad

Do they know Superman CAN* hear them too?

*I mean, he isnt coz everyone here is retarded but they showld think about it

>meh. I think it'd be better if they just did nothing and waited for the Inj2 comic instead.

agree with you but $$$ speak louder, injustice is a easy cashgrab, harley quinn too.

NOW batfag wants to talk.

Wait, wasnt Taylor who would write Injustice 2?

Shut up, Bruce, those were badass moments

I think that december is the print comic. digital starts earlier

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO COMMANDED THEM TO GO FUCK WITH SUPERMAN, ASSHOLE

Nice pimp slap

Taylor is writing the Inj2 comic.

>I heard you talking shit
>like i wouldn't find out

That's fucking Crimson Chin right there

So what was your favorite part of Injustice Cred Forums?

The battle where Clark wore a yellow latern's ring and BTFO of everyone, also nice that Fate gave Green and Black a parallel world so they could be together.

Hal, Dinah and Oliver going to a bar, Hal being third wheel. literally me

This edit needs to happen.

that ass

>Tfw no Injustice 2 reveals this month

Fucking NRS and their inconsistent reveal schedule. We'll totally get to see some new people at NYCC next month but after that who fucking knows. We'll probably get months of nothing like after Quan-Chi was revealed for MKX.

>We'll probably get months of nothing like after Quan-Chi was revealed for MKX.
Nah I don't think it'll get that bad.
well at least I hope.

It's looking that way, the reveal schedule has been almost exactly the same for this as it was for MKX.

>June E3 reveal
>July Reveal
>August Reveal
>Nothing in September
>October Reveal
>Fucking nothing until January

I don't even get why they do it this way. There's more than enough characters to reveal 1 or 2 a month until the game comes out (assuming it comes out in April like all the other NRS games). There's no need to just start flopping them all out randomly in the last three months before release.

well, september isn't quite over yet... maybe they'll announce something? unlikely, but there's always a chance

When was the last time Batman, in any universe, admitted that he was at fault?

>but through the perspective of Harley Quinn.

Which Harley we're talking about? Normal Earth Harley where Joker's plan didn't go through or Bad Earth Harley where she justified helping Joker nuke metropolis and kill Lois as a "phase"?

>Kyle is dead
>Guy is dead
>John is dead
>Literal pillars of good
>Literally nobody cared about Kyle
>Guy and John were literally mudering with the help of Hal
>They still think they're right
Burn this universe
Who the hell do they think they are?
Cyclops?

This is, like, the worst version of Constantine. Full-blown mary sue retard.

She's the character I wanted Superman to kill the most.

>it's okay that helped my boyfriend nuke metropolis and set all these horrific events into motion, it was just a phase and now I'm on Batman's team!

She probably still schlicks it to Joker when nobody's around.

You haven't read the new series where he acts like Deadpool, have you?

Batman believes in redemption. He believes people can change.
Otherwise he'd just murder everyone. Because what's the point of putting people in jail if you don't think they'll come out a better person?

>actually trying to justify Injustice bullshit
Literally kill yourself. And Batman is traumatized as fuck, it has nothing to do with ''muh redemption''.
>He believes people can change.
So Superman, LITERALLY the most noble being on the planet, gets his life DESTROYED and it's instantly MUH CONTINGENCIES, but the whore that set it all into motion gets a free pass?

The last thing i've read with him in it was I, Vampire. He was pretty shit in that too.

For whatever reason, Harley is really popular in Injustice so if they had Superman disembowel her, people would throw a shit fit.

You know what really gets me? She showed ZERO remorse for any of it, and no one has a problem with it. Fuck she has moments when she feels sad for herself and Joker, AND THESE RETARDS SYMPATHIZE WITH HER. Like, is this gonna turn out to be some kind of ''For the Man Who Has Everything'' only it's Superman's worst nightmare? Because everyone is a fucking retard. Fuckin Dinah basically told him to suck it up that his family and his entire city have been destroyed, that whore didn't deserve a happy end.

>killing my boyfriend is wrong, and you know it
>now let me enumerate all these things I did to spite you, then blame you for all of them
Is it really the strong man's fault if the homo sends 5yr olds to attack him and he accidentally kills some of them?

Being Emperor Superman is suffering.

The only good thing to happened to him in all of Injustice is Diana becoming his Lois replacement and even then the poontang isn't as good.

You have to realize that these people wanted to do some stuff with Harley, but any characterization gets flushed down the toilet when you realize that the second she sees the Alternate Joker in the video game she goes right back to being his little punching bag of a slut.

>Joker
>Martain Manhunter
>Captain Atom
>that poor aussie kid
>Green Arrow
>Black Canary
>Kalibak?
>Ganthet, a chunk of the GLC, including based Mogo
>Montoya
>the 200 retard protesters
>Hercules
>massive shoulderpads
>a fucking throne
>histing atlantis out of the sea
>allies with Sinestro
>telling people crying about their rights to cry about it

>No, no, we're clearly in the right

WHY

FUCK

ING

WHY

Oh, and ALFRED

>several pages of HNNNGH THIS NEW MR. J IS MAKING MY FLOWER SQUIRT

top left panel with
>it's a bait
instead of
>it's a distraction
edit, please

He genuinely didn't didn't need to kill Ollie though.

>That reminds me did they jump into the future?
This was when the city got rebiult right?
>No transition to their costume
Well fuck you too.

I want to add "a bait!" to this, what's the proper font?

>this is pathetic
thanks Hal.

The correct English grammar is "It's bait" not "It's a bait".

You probably want to use Blambot font.

meh

bump

Use CC Wild next time.

>still using the wrong grammar
What a waste of time.

They were all adults who chose to oppose Superman. Batman didn't "command" anyone and if he did, it's because they chose to side with him.

How the fuck can Cyborg & Shazam deal with this? Is it because Supes will kill them if they don't comply?

Barry is just a fucking cuck. Diana is a cunt. Damien is a facist. Hal is an idiot. Shiera is undercover. Cyborg & Shazam have no excuses though.

thanks
have some lois legs

If you do just It's Bait it looks weird because the top line is off center. Maybe "It's fucking bait!" might work, but then the whole thing needs to be moved around a bit to recenter the top line.

fuck you're right. Gonna fix that.

Where have I seen that pose?

here's to (you)

I heard you having fun, stop it NOW

It's not an Injustice thread without a new reaction image.

>That mouth in the first panel
Reminds me of Clinton

replace joker with *insert popular videogame here*

or

replace joker with *insert website Cred Forums hates here*

man, for what its worth, this comic series has given us some damn good times. i haven't enjoyed a comic in a good while from the big two and this was it

Now I remember, sort of.

Yellow-ring powered by the fear of the whole earth, since they broadcasted him killing the green-lanterns.

Yo yeah, a lot of fear on top of his own power.

Plas and Constantine. Both got away with their children. Maybe they can have play dates.

honestly, if it's injustice Harley, I wouldn't mind as much.

genious

>No daily hungerdeath of hundrets of thousands
>No deaths in war, where hundrets of thousands globally die

>BUT MUH FREEDOM TO CARRY MAH GUN

Why do so many US writers resort to these clichees?

superman reminds me of a chestburster in the bottom right

You should have said this a long time ago Bruce. What a dumbass. Maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Harley? That bitch is responsible for everything that's happening.

>Am I out of touch?
>No its the Batman is wrong.

>Batman is out there somewhere
>Not
>'Taylor is out there somewhere
Someone who has better photoshop skills and know what font they use put that in and send it to Taylor.

Because we are bright enough to know that when the State decides its citizens aren't allowed to have access to force, it's a bad fucking sign.

>Cyclops?

Fuck you, Cyclops never dd anything wrong.

So she actually died?

The story was basically another "Superman is evil, let's j@*k 0ff" batman tale-

I don't know if anyone else noticed but Billy doesn't actually seem to be aging at all.

Either that or she just was teleported somewhere else and decided to go in to hiding (or it was somewhere without access to communicators).

Yeah, I guess it all depends on whether they're using her in Injustice2 or not.

Don't know why they couldn't have made it clearer.

Injustice 2 is probably why they didn't. They needed to get her out of the way since she wasn't in he game but didn't want to definitively kill in case they want to use her later.

>Superfags still defend even this version of Superman

this is getting embarrassing at this point, I guess defending freedom and the american way is not important anymore as a Superman trait

no matter how many people he killed it's always someone else's fault

>Damien is pre every single good event between him and bats ever I guess
thats not Dick?

Actually, I think this kind of situation was handled better in The Authority. They take over and everything is better (for a time at least).

Of course people are going to get fuzzy about living in a dictatorship. But that dictator isn't interested in governing peoples lives in detail. He just hands out capital punishment for capital offenses. And in opposition to that ineffective practice in real life, criminals cannot assume a probability of not getting caught. Because it's superpeople. So they won't commit the crime unless absolutely forced to.

The problem is with one or few people having all the power. But that was also the problem before Supes went nuts.

>muh guns
>muh weapons
>muh freedom

so Batman is an alt-right nutjob in this universe?

Why do they keep listing Renee amongst the people Superman killed? She overdosed on the pills she chose to take. Superman even tried to get her to stop fighting to slow her heart rate. I think Superman has been an asshole overall, but the issue where Renee died he was acting really decently. He tried to save Renee's life and even allowed Bruce to collect her body and leave. Superman is responsible for a lot of death, but I can't blame him for Renee. She stupidly overdosed on the pills Batman stole that Lex Luthor made. May as well blame Superman for Gordon's death too while you're at it since the pills killed him as well.

I think J'onn and Hercules should have been included in the montage of people Superman needlessly killed.

I wish Bane had been in this series more, I feel like this was a big wasted opportunity to see him interact with characters he doesn't normally cross paths with in regular continuity. I would have liked to see more Black Adam too. I think Zod deserved an issue, it would have been very interesting to see what he thought of Superman's new world order.

I wish they'd shown the costume changes for Cyborg, Shazam and Black Adam. There were several scenes where the costume changes could have been easily implemented.

So I'm guessing Batgirl is dead now too? She got hit by heat vision last issue (I wish they showed a wound though), now she's lying in a ditch and doesn't appear in the game.

This issue would have been a great opportunity for Batman to question Superman about the missing Teen Titans.

Babs is probably fine. The game didn't take placeover more than a few day so even just being injured would be enough to justify her absence.

She's kinda of right in that part though. Almost all of the deaths were a direct result of wars he started and perpetuated instead of the exact thing he's doing now to stall for time instead of being serious.

>t. future school shooter victim

>Slaughtering Mogo and most of the Corps
>which I brought to Earth in the first place, but let's not dwell on that.

>It's a retelling of Injustice
>but through the perspective of Harley Quinn.

So this is meant to now follow the video game story?

I mean, he's not WRONG. Technically.

Does anyone have this page without the text. wallpaper material.

still wondering how he figured that out all of a sudden

Look at Bats's ear.

ohhhhh I see it now
>dat bluetooth

Use the right one mate.