Alien: Labyrinth Storytime

So I've heard you wanna know about this lovely creatures, well, buckle up mates, this is gonna be a harsh ride.

So, in words of our friend Dan Dashly, how is everybody doing today?

What could ever go wrong?

remove aliens

Ze goggles, they do nothing

This first page looks like an XCOM mission briefing

>Kill so many aliens there is a tidal wave of acid as a result

That's pretty metal. Are we sure this isn't 40K?

Skrutch goes the weasel

It needs more skulls for 40k levels

jesus fuck

These are some badass motherfuckers

Told you this was a harsh ride

CRESPI!!!!

>plasma
How are those things bleeding? If that is some energy based weapon, shouldn't the wounds be cauterized by the intense heat?

Bloody christ Gibbs...

I'm going to have to play isolation again after this.

maybe their bodies are erupting from the heat?

Alien physiology I presume

>What could ever go wrong?
Wearing pajamas instead of armor springs to mind.

I'm listening the score while posting

Arthur Dent would like to have a word with you, mate.

Oh the military is here, what could ever go wrong?!

Oops

Well even after a botched operation, that would still mean the xeno population has diminished. Unless there is a way for them to mature and grow into their mature stage without a host, I don't see how a xeno colony can grow/maintain any sizeable numbers without a constant supply of prey.

"Aliens: Genocide" is my fav, but I'm biased since it's the only one I own.

Hibernation perhaps? maybe our local scientist man could explain us later on

How they gonna show a dude's head get ripped off but won't have the Marines swear? Fake and gay

I love Berserker, but I have a special heart for this one. I have Genocide somewhere, maybe I'll storytime it some other time, I think I haven't read it yet.

Murica censorship, lad, complain to your local government office.

Read this already but have a bump, it's a great story

You are one creepy bastard, Church

Obliged, user.

Crap

That still would require a food source. This has been one thing that bothered the hell out of me in this franchise: How xenomorphs can grow to such 'kekekeZergRush' numbers in such a short period of time with such little resources available. There's being efficient, and then there's taking the laws of physics and tossing them out the airlock.

Ttime to take notes.

Yeah, rage about an imaginary alien race, that seems productive.

Not rage, just annoys me. Being the autist I am, I like having a good explanation for any question I have, and I tend to have a lot. When the answer is basically
>It's fake, don't worry about it
it just gnaws at the back of my head. It's probably why I like 40k. As nonsensical as the shit is, at least it has an answer for damn near everything.

I don't belive you, Church

that job must fucking suck

This future is miserable in anyway, and if meddles with Xenos somehow is even worst.

Dammit Church, 378 work days without an accident and now this.

Ok, I laughed

There you go

Mortenson made a miraculous recovery, reattaching his head to his body and regrowing much of his facial tissue before dying of a heart attack.

What a shame.

And the plot thickens

He was a tougher than he looks

Jesus Christ, Church...

That's one hell of a music track to bench to.

I prefer the other album 'The mating rituals of exotic birds'

>"birds"
>"mating

Oooooh, exploitable...

That is exactly the kind of thinking that get us into this, user!

Hook, line and sinker, you fool

Whenever Church or that officer opens their mouth, all I ever see is them sticking out their tongue. Does future language involve a lot of raspberries being blown around?

My bad

We Predator now

Maybe Crespi is just jinxed

Oh boy...

This just keeps getting better and better...

Heh, just what I was thinking.

I'm more interesting in that headless gorilla.

So much poop and no one to fling it at.

Ok, boys and girls put your trays in an upright position, this is gonna get a little bumpy

>koreapanese

That somehow sounds somehow racist, not that I care, but probably useful in the future

I can already think of 3 possible ways this is going to go, none of them pleasant.

It's over! They killed our sexbot! There is no way to make it back to earth now! Allahu akbar!

Dr. Shaw's words seems apropiated "we were wrong we were so wrong"

Aliens have a chitinous exoskeleton, which wouldn't cauterize very well. Even if it did, burning it would change the chemical structure and the alien blood is constantly described as a 'molecular acid' so it's very possible that burned chitin wouldn't resist the acid in the same way. That would also explain why in most videogames, aliens that are set on fire explode after a while.

You have no idea....
Can you blame him?
This is just wrong...

And now ladies and gentlemen we have /d/escended. Brace yourselves.

Well of course he'd be screaming, they ripped his balls off.

Couldn't said better myself, mate

>
muh...mommy?

I never thought anyone else knew this comic. I actually have it on my desk right now.

That's crazy, aliens hurling human heads...

Hhaahha. Just wait.

Bout to see mom again.

Not the most famous one, you are right, perhaps people just do better forgeting all this... this... you know...

Any chance of Aliens vs Pig at a later date?

I think I'm running out of NOPEs

I thought this was an Alien and Labyrinth crossover.

>I'm a ghost!
>Ooga booga!

what a twist!

You just wanted to see David Bowie's acting

Shamalalang, is that you?

thanks for this. been meaning to read it for years. i'm a big fan of the Mark Verheiden series and consider that the true successor to Aliens.

Glad to help, user.

Again with the tongues.

Looks less like 'you...YOU' and more like
'UUUueeaauuugh'

I'm so very confused.

Fuck

Bloody hell Sharon! You did good

You fucker

And this is it, thanks a bunch for staying along mates, hope you liked it.

Thanks OP.

I still don't know what the hell Church was trying to accomplish with all this.

To be honest, I'm mostly confused by everything, but at least it's got nice art.

I think this was a setup to something along the lines of the newborn from alien resurrection

Fucking saved. The stuff in the hive felt a bit non canon with the pregnant women and whatnot but it was truly disturbing. Thanks OP!

What was with the hive Xenos? They didn't act like how they normally do and stuff was a bit strange. Were they retarded?

I think that was the point. The fungus killing them made them act strangely and resort to alternate means of propagation because their usual method wasn't saving them.

Oh no

it's not a gorilla user.

what the fuck

What The Fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

I can't even.
Oh No.

Crespi has seen and heard enough shit for today

You seem to like this, awesome!

I probably then storytime Berserker in the evening, another unapreciated story.

Read this some time back, such a great comic.

>mfw the last alien comic I read was stronghold
>thought this was gonna be something similar
>mfw the flashback

the guy who said "erupting from the heat" is right, all fluids boil instantly exploding into vapor and boiling acid. they should be dead by the acidic vapors

What The hell??? Did they vaginally rape her? How would that work? And why would they do it that way?

What is up with writers and directors in the alien franchise. They're like /d/ or shadman with these weird horrifying fetishes

well you gotta keep in mind aliens are basically giant emasculation penismonsters

Could have been worse. We could have had this.

Look at the mouth. Imagine all the aliens like that.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Giger and scott are truly talented, but truly insane. I bet they would fuck am alien brutally, gruesomely, and disgustingly while given the chance, all while being covered in blood and feces

"He's breeding them, you know. This one's in heat." lol

>dude check this out
>we're gonna make this one fuck his mom

Meh. I'd rather be mercilessly fattened up by a depraved space dominatrix than have sex with a xenomorph.

Safer.

it might be non-exclusive

Jesus Christ I just lost a few of my fetishes

True. Depends on what the Space Feeder-Dominatrixes want. They're depraved enough to be "open-minded".

They're twice my height and several times my muscle mass & strength, but still very recognizably feminine. They can easily overpower any male.

"Save me Space-Dominatrixes!"

just eat your xeno pudding, puddin'

"I was posting on /d/ BEFORE the internet, with the power of my mind man! Look at this Fetish Fuel I conjured up with my brain!"

TFW you will never be dominated by a 12-foot tall space beauty, more powerful than you could ever hope to be.

we Desty Nova nao

We should call this the Mindfuck Thread.

Is it me or is this a great reaction image?

Does anyone have "Aliens: Genocide"?

Specifically the end battle.

do the best 1

>its dr mcninja's ben franklin

New thread here