Batman: The Telltale Series

So, Cred Forums, did you save Selina or Harvey?

You ask that like it was a question?

Roid Rage Harvey can suck a dick, first i fuck up his face then I steal his girl

had to be selina user

>betraying your longtime bro for a side ho

I am pretty sure that the moment he took that injection we lost our harvey, also, anyone else thinks that Vicky is in league with the sons of arkham ?

Could be.
Telltale has always been kinda "what a twist"- y.

>I am pretty sure that the moment he took that injection we lost our harvey

I was honestly impressed he didn't change that much even after the injection. Either he tried his best to hold off the effects or he really does have his shit together.

>"what a twist"
Such hot garbage.

Wanna be she ends up being the masked leader?

i hope its scarecrow, but this is a nice possibility too
man, if he still acts like Harvey after his skin is burn i will feel like shit

Or he was given a placebo drug and he simply said what the audience wanted to hear.

I believe Harvey is not exactly who he appears to be.

i legit want to trust that this Harvey is a good guy and he has no split personality that wants to burn us

Selina could clearly handle herself. Harvey was obviously the real damsel in distress in this situation??

You heard him with the injection. This Harvey is completely pure-hearted, only being betrayed by his bro could corrupt him.

I feel like shit now, i hope the canon ending is that we helped Harvey, i will replay the game and see the ending if you help him

The real question: how does everyone feel about Wannabe V For Vendetta Penguin? He annoys the fuck out of me, personally.

>Wannabe V For Vendetta
Dude, hes Anarchy, literally the same character

Anarky is bad enough already, couldn't they have just used him and not given Penguin the same boring-ass characterization?

Literally thought this thread was a "haha what did we all do in this fictional thing that never happened?"

Then I googled it. What a nice surprise.

You think he's the masked dude?

He's basically a mix of Anarky, Hush, and three different flavors of Penguin (Arkham, The Batman, Gotham).

>Arkham!Penguin
How? I'm also having trouble seeing TB!Penguin, unless you just mean the "Cobblepot fortune destroyed by the Waynes", which I thought was just a common idea?

The accent.

The accent and the backstory of growing up in England.

>unless you just mean the "Cobblepot fortune destroyed by the Waynes", which I thought was just a common idea?

No, The Batman started that whole trend, but the Arkham games popularized it.

>implying either choice will matter

Do you think with your dick or save the man that can clean up your corrupted city. Easy choice for a true Batman. You always save your city first.

Okay, which one of you sick fuckers withheld the funds from Harvey?

He doesn't know his bro betrayed him. He thinks Batman did, we could still act super nice to him as Bruce and fuck his waifu as Batman.

Hey guys, none of your decisions matter and the story will be a letdown

But Tales from the Borderlands showed that it could be fun, by altering the happiness of the characters due to your decisions.

Bruh I'm playing E2. This is the future mother of my daughter.

Did you watch the clip from next time? Selina's already over it.

neither magicians nor wrestling are real, yet they entertain. telltale's illusion of player-driven narrative also entertains me. Only idiots play these games more than once and shatter the illusion. that's like trying to shove a doberman down your car's exhaust pipe

Dont any of you fucking faggots work? You should have just started playing.

>Getting off of work at 8:20.

I'd hate your job.

I saved Selina but I didn't kiss her. Yes.

>"You know what I want"
>she moves in and puts her hands on Bruce while staring seductively into his eyes
uh, doesn't look like it.

I meant about Batman letting those goons shoot her.

Saved Harvey. Even though he can appear to be a weasel at times, his intentions are pure and he wants what is best for Gotham.

But don't you think it's lazy?.

I bet it wouldn't be hard to make real variations to the story, based in the player's decisions.

Haven't played any, but Telltale games seem to be glorified and expensive movies.

I bought and installed this damn game but I'm a fool because my laptop is not made for games in the slightest so I can't play it as long as I care about fps and sound being synched up.
Gonna shoot myself but desu this kind of game shouldn't be harder on my laptop than World of Warcraft.

>Telltale

It's the joker.

The idea of the drug that makes people loose thier inhibitions is Screaming Joker.

$20 on Batman kicking that masked fucker into a vat of it and then clown.

So is TellTale just gonna steal everything from Nolan's Batman?

Might as well renamed Selina, Rachel Dawes.