ITS ON

ITS ON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMVvHK-eb1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How was this abortion?

Is that moon man

I cant believe im saying it its even worse then i imagined

Yes, moon man has his own fucking cartoon now. I wish i was joking.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave other old YTMND fads a cartoon.

K K K
K
K

Moon Leorio?

I've been saying this forever. Moon Man needs his own comic/cartoon where he just kills a bunch of minorities with his crackas, Star Man and Cloud Man, while taking down the evil forces of Sun Man.

>have WB produce a show for your channel
>expect it to be good
Disney logic

The art style is godawful, looks like the work of that one British guy who keeps ripping off Paper Rad

Still a better character design than the ones above.

>Warner Bros/Disney XD co-production
On the plus side at least it makes Roger Rabbit 2 more of a possibility.

Cred Forums is gonna freak out, he will riot us hard.

I want a moon man comic were hes a deranged maniac killing minorities, and is faced with the growing realization that everything he does has been for naught. Thatd be good cable.

>first the Moon Man reference in World Peace
>now this

So are moon man and boltman fighting each other, or fighting together?

How the flying fuck did a collaboration between Warner Bros and Disney create this piece of shit?! Granted they can't top Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but still!

youtube.com/watch?v=KMVvHK-eb1I

>world peace moon man referrence
WAIT WHAT THE FUCK

>From now on, you willl be known as Moon Man.
Sammyboy got away with a lot of shit on the show, also namedrops David Duke in the same skit

>its moon man false flags as a BLM member

Fuckkkkk, adult swim really did hire a Cred Forumstard.

I just thought of him going into a BLM rally, taking off his ghetto costume, and shooting up a shitton of blacks ala frank castle from daredevil. Thank you user.

Whys you post donkey kong?

It's boomerang tan from channel tans, she looks alot better with highlighted hair.
She like the classics.

Its on like Donkey Kong
why did that become popular to say?

Surely at this particular rally they're already starting trouble right? He wouldn't just go into a church and...

Ohhhh, now i get it how did that get popular anyways?

Because the rally is were the scummy ones are white protestant or baptist churhs have worse people in them, he should shoot those up

Three "on" noises, each on the second syllable.

Leorio doesn't have a flattop.

It's been 3 hours+ and not one of you has referenced that "Rick and Morty" line about Moon Men?

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT MOON MEN!

Okay, the Zipper Factory, Chopper News, and Prison Escape bits were pretty good.