Fairly Oddparents

I don't know why but lately...she gets me rock hard.

Also, if she wasn't married or anything, do you think she would comply for a wish for the best sex in the universe? I figure that sort of wish has come up considering that your fairy godparents stick around til you are like 17...even later in the movie but lets not talk about that mess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J5eSVNnk9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That looks nothing like Wanda

I'm in total agreement.
It looks nothing like Wanda, that is a back alley hooker wearing a pink wig as a favor.

She was one of the furst cartoon characters that got me hard cosmo also did for some reason

You can't fuck with love, as per Da Rules, so as long as she loved Cosmo (even outside of marriage) you wouldn't be able to get the sex.

True but to be fair it's Wanda in a faux-Bruce Timm style and then garbled through a subpar internet artist

>they have necks
God, it looks so bizarre now that I notice it.

Channel Chasers as a whole would've probably been better if they just went for it and actually tried to emulate the styles they parodied vs these ugly half ways. Hartman cartoons already have a lot of weird choices and they only get worse when they're combined with better styles.

Timmy's Arm

Jesus Christ.
How did I notice Timmy was too in the foreground but not that his arm was coming out of his ear?

This..
youtube.com/watch?v=9J5eSVNnk9E

I was hoping for a reason to finally post this here, thank you.

arm? surely you don't mean his elastic prehensile ear?

hey, you can have sex without love

Gotta make do with what you can find, not a lot of cheesecake of her.

Man, that guy's comic covers are always the best effing part.

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone complain about Channel Chasers. You really fell hard for the Hartman style is bad meme.

I hate how there are all these lame cartoon reviewers trying to ape the style of AVGN and the like. It all started with that autist Mr. Enter.

ENGLISH?

google '8muses croc comics' Cred Forums won't let me hotlink

Yeah I didnĀ“t even knew about what Wanda where you talking about until posted that image.

I wanted to post cheesecake and it was either that or Wagner...come to think of it Wagner would have been better since it has Timmy in it.

Shhh, the ##MODS## are still awake.

Surprised this thread isn't deleted still. They hate FOP with a passion, and that is apparently enough reason to delete these threads on current Cred Forums.

They aren't really deleted as often, but considering most of our drawfags got banned over the last two years, the damage is already done.

Is there some sort of process on this site that we can file for to defaggotify Cred Forums? Because I don't think there's a single person on this board except for the extreme newfags who actually like how sterile, sfw, and PC it became. Makes you seriously consider moving to /trash/, because /aco/ mods aren't much better.

I don't think it has become more PC lately, in fact it seems like it has more people complaining about PC things if anything. I do agree with the sfw stuff, used to be ok to post lewds and such so long as you posted a fair warning and spoiler.

That being said /trash/ is a nice place to go, well I enjoy it.

It's just I enjoy discussing lewd aspect of a cartoon or comic with people who actually watch or read it and know what they're talking about. And /trash/ only ever talks about 3-4 shows.

>used to be ok to post lewds and such so long as you posted a fair warning and spoiler.
I know, right? Back in the day I storytimed Kartoon Warz about a half a dozen times, spoilered the lewd pages, never got banned.

This is the only time I was attracted to Wanda.

Cred Forums is beyond saving at this point m8. May was well go to /reddit/

Well that and threads move at a snails pace compared to other boards.

What?

I feel like Enter is the one responsible for why the internet has become such a bitchy little hellhole when it comes to cartoons.

Sadly, there's probably some bullshit in Da Rules that wouldn't let you.

>fairy godparents stick around til you are like 17
No, them sticking with you for a year is extremely rare and a huge "accomplishment". Timmy is so miserable and/or childish that he keeps them until he is legally an adult.

To be fair, the last FOP general died due to neglect rather than deletion at the 310 or so post mark.

Since this is the closest thing to a FOP general, did anyone see the new episode today? I was looking forward to this one but I missed it. Was it good?

You honestly expected Nick to have consistent scheduling for more than a week?

The mods are getting newer and newer. There's bound to be underage ones, but now we're getting ones that have been browsing for like 2 years.
I mean earlier this month I got banned because a mod thought a tripfag was MadThad and that I was trying to doxx him when I posted a mugshot of him. Tried explaining it to a mod on IRC and didn't know who he was either. Because of the length of my ban I had to wait three days to actually write out an appeal that every mod could see, it got repealed the next day.

My point being, it seems like people that are relatively new here want to be mods. Maybe it was always that way.

There are no new episodes this week, they got pulled.

well officially assuming you don't lose them otherwise(which is admittedly pretty hard, if mostly cause people in the FOP universe are on average morons) you keep you Fairies till you're either 18 or mentally an adult, whichever comes first(although Timmy seems to have found a loophole in the LA movies where acting sufficiently childish enough lets one keep their fairies for longer)

Someone in the general or a recent thread made a good point, this show has been around as long as the Pokemon anime and is similar in some respects, mainly the shifting cast aside from the main character who remains in eternal status quo.

It's just that it doesn't have the games either to keep the fan base interested, so it's just gradually petered out. A few dedicated artists still remain, but FOP itself generates little buzz unless it does something stupid to attract the attention of Enter and his clones.

A shame that Cosmo and Wanda's kid will disappear when he finally outgrows them.

YOU ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO A GROTESQUE LOLLIPOP BALLOON HEADED MIDGET
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Quite a bit, you want me to make a list?

please

I am incredibly petty, at work I spend a significant portion of my time in my head affecting my job performance, I have a fetish for crude drawings, I wind up eating as much as I exercise so I am still a fat fuck despite walking +3km per day, I drink every single weekend, I lend friends/family money even when I shouldn't, I haven't been in a long term relationship, I try to invest my money for extra income but it seldom works out, I procrastinate a lot, ERP is a hobby of mine, etc.

I could go on but that is just off the top of my head.

The more I look at this image the more I laugh

Meh, as many problems as I have I also have plenty going for me so it all evens out.

just keep the odd parent whacking to a minimum

NEVER

Why is human Wanda asian?

People tend to look Asian in the DCAU

Neither Cosmo or Timmy look asian

How about now?

Eyes need some squint in them. Give Timmy a moustache and he is golden

Here, I was lazy for this one, well lazier.

>wanda is the only normal looking human

That is because

Said that Timmy and Cosmo don't look Asian enough.

I never said it was bad. In fact its' my fetish.

An Asian french maid hanging out with two stereotypes is your fetish?

Hardly human lookinh men fucking a normal looking female? Yep.

This guy's shit is alright.