Tfw so many viewers tuned out during the memorial airings of "Space Ghost" on Sunday...

>tfw so many viewers tuned out during the memorial airings of "Space Ghost" on Sunday, that it was the only AS show that night not to make it into the Top 100 cable telecasts

Neo-Adult Swim fans everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/20/sunday-cable-ratings-sept-18-2016/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/20/monday-cable-ratings-september-19-2016/
mega.nz/#F!3Iw0xDhL!fWIe0o9UTbPdLwR6FCMW7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>People don't like things that I like
Cry more

Literally children.

These people need there nuts cut off to avoid infecting the population
Fucking kill yourself

They should play reruns of old adult swim shows just to force these shittaste millenials into liking it

>Family guy
>Rick and Morty
>Funny

Rick and mortys funny. Family guys utter fucking trash.

Kids like it for the wrong reasons though. Just for the violence and edge. Same as the underage faggots who like South Park because it has swearing and dirty jokes.

This post was from two years ago.

True, but OP's right:
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/20/sunday-cable-ratings-sept-18-2016/
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/09/20/monday-cable-ratings-september-19-2016/

The MTM right after it got in the Top 100 but it definitely looks like most viewers ditched Space Ghost when it came on.

How many times did it come on on Sunday? I watched the 12:30 airing.

twice

It's possible they didn't report it or it wasn't properly listed because it was such a short-notice airing

>keep the show off TV forever
>guy who runs AS actively hates it
>promote Reddit and Memey and Family Goy nonstop
>throw on some Space Ghost with no promotion because a situation occurs where you have to
>now you can go "SEE IT'S DEAD FUCK YOU" and move on

No, it would have just shown up as "Mike Tyson Mysteries" at 12:30 and 3:30 since that was the information that had already been assigned to that timeslot.

The new [as] website uploads are cropped and bad bitrate

Which is which?

it just pushes the knife deeper.

Left is the [as] upload, right is the DVD

i can't really see the details of the dvd one. it doesn't looked cropped though, just letterboxed

It is cropped, look at the window in the background. Anyway the website upload has the ugly logo.

Fuck you're right. I know they were having trouble locating the master tapes because the existing broadcast copies in the ws tape library were degraded and riddled with audio errors. That's why they're doing that whole remastering thing.

Interesting because the x264 copies that were compiled by a MySpleen user and then reuploaded to MEGA are basically good enough for broadcast
Someone should probably inform them

Whoever tweeted that is an idiot. Mike Tyson Mysteries was the only show being pre-empted in any way, and it still came on 15 minutes later anyways.

Wait seriously? I don't have myspleen, but can you post a screenshot comparing the current AS version and the myspleen rips.

The torrent was removed for containing commercially available material (namely using DVD rips) but it was archived here
mega.nz/#F!3Iw0xDhL!fWIe0o9UTbPdLwR6FCMW7g

Frankly, it only makes sense, Space Ghost has aged horribly and really can't compete with Rick and Morty in this day and age

Cool, downloading now.

They only thing I can think of is AS is using broadcast quality tapes, not the original masters and also compressing the fuck out of it to save server space (since it's not like Space Ghost was in HD or anything)