Why do you like DC Rebirth?

Why do you like DC Rebirth?

why not

Because Cred Forums keeps telling me to

Quality writers with quality art and quality storys.

>Wally
>Superdad
>Prieststroke
>Super-Chink
>blowing Marvel the fuck out in sales
>might inspire them to follow suit at some point

My Titans are back.
Deathstroke is good again.
Finches off Wonder Woman.

Rebirth is an overrated piece of shit. It's still the New 52 universe. The only character from the previous universe is Superman. Other than that, it's just a bunch of New 52 clones with their memories trying to match the perfection of the previous DC.

Brevoort get lost.

because marvel is shit

Basically this.

I know. It's great, right?

go to bed stan

Because it has the characters I like with quality writing that is free of hamfisted drama moving towards the next event or making ham fisted political statements one way or the other.

Yes, even though Green Arrow described himself as a Social Justice Warrior the writing has maintained a good quality and any commentary has been done with more nuance then anything being put out by the other guys.

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T!

- Good individual stories and character driven arcs, with less events, that give the chance to explore the characters better.
- Stories of better quality with new talent involved.
- Fixing some issues that rised along with the New 52.
- The return of Wally
- Superdad/Superson stories. Finally after a lot of time watching a traditional family among the superheroes.
- Prices at 2.99. Enough with 3.99 and especially the 4.99 overprcing bullshit.
- DC showing respect and hearing their fans, instead of enrage them.
- Some very interesting new takes like the New Superman, and the Flintstones (even if technically this one is not Rebirth book).

This. DC doesn't have editorial trying to push one big agenda, they let the writers and artist pick the books they wanted to do and they are letting them write them how they want to right them.

Wasn't this already the case with DC You? No one gave a shit because it was more obscure characters huh?

I appreciate that they've taken a stance against SJW pandering and are trying to push leftists out of the industry.

It's really pretty outstanding how DC keeps innovating and pushing the medium forward into new and interesting ways while providing affordable but hard hitting masterpieces and genre-defining works, meanwhile Marvel is pretty much nothing but SJW shilling meme-garbage.

It blows my mind that anyone would ever waste money on Marvel when DC is, in literally every single way, a thousand times better.

Rebirth #1 was the first comic that I actually spent money on instead of pirating, and it was the first of many more to come. I have never been as excited to be a comic fan as I was when I read Superman #5. This is what comics should be, not liberal pandering propoganda, but inspirational works of art that remind us why it's so great to be right.

I support DC Rebirth. Why don't you?

Honestly the reason Rebirth is so popular contrary to all the memes isn't the characters, its all the exclusives that DC signed prior to Rebirth. They really locked down the best talent in the business. Tom King basically helming all the Batbooks is proving to be an amazing run. The biggest issue with New 52 is too many new writers wanted to come in and recreate these characters to be theirs instead of just telling great stories.

My pull list is exclusively DC right now. I promised myself I will pirate Marvel until the day they take Dan Slott off Spider-Man. If they never do, then I have plenty of DC things to support.

It's what modern capeshit comics should be like.

>Superman out of cross over hell
>Wonder Woman saved
>Flash saved
>muh Wally
>Aquaman/Mera unchanged
>Beautiful Manapul book and Super sons coming up
What's not to like?

Don't forget Batman saved, we were getting into Slott territory with Snyder.

>Don't forget Batman saved, we were getting into Slott territory with Snyder.
I'm not a Batman kind of guy, I dropped Kings Batman. I get my share of Batman and friends in my team up books (Titans, JL, Trinity).

As a Flash, Aquaman, Superman and Wonder Woman fan I really have nothing to complain about. The staggered release has also let me trial things I never would have before (Green Lanterns, Hellblazer, Blue Beetle, Batman, Nightwing, Supergirl, Birds of Prey, Suicide Squad etc). I'm looking forward to Super Sons, Trinity and Shazam, also looks like I'm going to give Deathstroke a go.

Superman, Super-man and Aquaman are good. That is all I wanted out of Rebirth.

I'm kind of like you. I don't actually like reading Batman inside Batman books. I like him in stuff like Trinity, Justice League, or wherever else he shows up. It's probably because I get bored of street level detective stuff though. I like colorful exaggerated superheroes with powers.

I find DC is a bit bat bloated. If you are pulling enough books you are going to be getting a good hit of Batman. I don't need to read his own ongoing to get a fix. Hell, how far back in animated movies until you get to a non-bat centric one? Movies too (MoS aside).

I also struggle with the character in the comic universe, the suspension of disbelief that he competes with the likes of Superman, Flash, Wondy, Aquaman etc is tough. I think this is why he translates to film and other media so well but the others struggle.

Of course, I'm sure if I read his best detective stories that showed his detective mind at work my mind would change, but as things stand my backlog is full and he isn't in it.

>this is what Marveldrones actually believe
Top kek.

i'm not hardcore into comic continuity like everyone here. i just treat everything like standalone arcs. that's why i don't give a fuck about whether it's new 52 or pre-52 or whatever shit elseworld. all i know is that they are making good quality comics and the new costumes are dope. A lot more sleek and fit for the medium as opposed to the bulky new 52 shit that looked like it was getting ready to be adapted into live action.

I'm following Gwenpool and Moon Knight, but that's it from Marvel. The rest of my pull-list is DC.

>Gwenpool
kys

who dis

This is my outlook on things too. I don't really care about whatever DC wants to call their continuity or how they want to handle it, as long as they continue to write good stories for characters I enjoy that is all that matters.

I don't.

I was expecting a reboot for new readers but I still need to go through and read the New 52 to understand what is going on especially stories involving Superman and Green Lantern

Had to read the entirety of New 52 JL just to see who the fuck this green lantern chick was

i like seeley shitting on nightwing

>read the entirety of New 52 JL
I'm so sorry

Another reboot after just 5 years? Are you serious?

Rebirth was the perfect way to fix problems from the New 52, wthout rebooting everything completely again

Hmm, I'm thinking Superman needs more blue, just as Batman's outfit is draped in black.

It wasn't so bad. I enjoyed Forever Evil honestly.

Any rebirth I'm liking I'm going back to read the 52 version. So far reading Action Comics, Green Lanterns why are there FOUR separate lantern titles, finished JL, and going to pick up Flash

>Had to read the entirety of New 52 JL just to see who the fuck this green lantern chick was
If you care for her origin story you only need to read Forever Evil and Darkseid War. Rebirth #1 recapped it all for you anyway.

Double Shipping
Wally
Jess Cruz (My Daughterfu)
Simon Baz (My hopeful future son in law)
King's Alfred scenes
Boothe Off Flash (and somehow I like his titan's art)

The Promise of Atom, JSA, Shazam and New Gods

>why are there FOUR separate lantern titles
GL exploded under Johns and lot's of spinoffs showed up.

Give New 52 Aquaman a go.

That recap didn't go deep enough.

lol so you wanted an in depth origin retelling even though the origin story was less than a year old and fully available?

Sure isn't stopping them from doing it with Doomsday

He got a recap, not an origin story.

They're doing that with Doomsday? Sounds awful.

Also he's no spring chicken.

3 reasons
>the artwork on Flash is amazing
>Clayface and Cass are in an ongoing
>King made Batman enjoyable again
But that's about it, Rebirth doesn't really have much that's naking me wait to read it.

I went from buying no DC comics to buying a few.

The Young Animal line looks especially good.

I hope they let Ryan Choi be the Atom again.

>They're doing that with Doomsday? Sounds awful
They aren't. That guy is just shitposting.

That's still 6 pulls a month.

it might as well have been one with how many pages they wasted on it and in both supe comics

She isn't a deep character. She's an agoraphobic coward who was given an evil version of the GL power ring. That's about it.

Which Rebirth should I read? I am poor and can't choose more than 2.
Where can I pirate the rest?

Yep, it's been slowing down though, I like to make sure I have stuff from both Marvel and DC on my list. I hate floppies, but keep a pull list to support the lcs and get a discount.

>it might as well have been one with how many pages they wasted on it and in both supe comics
There is perhaps 1 page on Doomsdays origin across both books in rebirth. What are you talking about?

Doomsday has not shown up in the Superman title at all. The death of superman was recapped, that's it.

Depends on what kind of comics you like user, King's Batman has been really good thus far check the bottom of the page

Williamson is probably the best Barry writer we've ever had.

He is nailing that characterisation.

Abnett has a fantastic handle on Aquaman/Mera too and Tomasi Superman is great. So is Rucka WW. Gee Rebirth has been good lol.

You sure have a completionist mindset. I usually jump in and out of things when a creative run is over. For example, New 52 Flash was cool with Francis Manapul and that lasted like 4 volumes. Then volumes 5 through the end of New 52 were pretty shitty, so I skipped it all and resumed with Rebirth where it's good again.

It's been alright, nothing that I've been too excited over to be honest, but I've been enjoying what I've read. All New Super-Man has been fun, I really want that arrogant little fuck to get slapped around a bit by Clark and stop being such a cunt.

>It's been alright, nothing that I've been too excited over to be honest, but I've been enjoying what I've read
I was referring specifically to the characterisations. The stories haven't all been outstanding, only Aquaman imo has had a great Rebirth story.

No dude, Booth is just poison. I want to read Titans so badly because I like the character but damn, I would puke at the visuals.

I'll let you in on a little secret. Comics are not deep. They make it up as they go along.

He's also wanting a deep recap on a brand new character that has nothing to recap.

She was a shitter who got singled out by power ring, sacrificed herself to save Barry and was rewarded with a GL ring. She is now hopelessly out of her depth trying to be a hero.

My favorite, and least favorite, characterizations happen in the same book; Detective Comics

Clayface and Cass, for the small amount of time they have had on panel, have been great, meanwhile Kate has been a bore with more panel time than both Basil and Cass combined, I just can't take her seriously as a team leader when the only thing accomplishment she has for leading is being in the US Military Basic Training, which she didn't even finish.

I also find it odd how quick Batman came ro trust Gotham and Gotham Girl, even to the point of taking his cowl off infront of GG.

If you can only get 1 book, get this one.

Sounds like a diversity quota push to me, her and Simon. How many Earth Bound GLs do we really need?

I agree.

Batman is also very good, and Titans would be right up there if it didn't have Booth art.

It's not that bad, he just has a major problem of same-face and equally uncreative, repetitive layouts. It conveys the story but does nothing to add to it.

I'm only following this book because I want to see that arrogant fucker get beaten down

>Sounds like a diversity quota push to me, her and Simon
She is a diversity character. But it doesn't feel forced.

>How many Earth Bound GLs do we really need?
Lanterns are asking this in universe and it's going to be a plot point. What on earth is coming that requires so many lanterns?

Because it is good.

Hold your tongue, Baz is fucking great.

I'm not following the GL books, never really enjoyed Lanterns aside from the last half of Red Lanterns and the Larfleeze series, but she and Simon seem so completely out of place in the JL book that their presence strikes me as forced, there is no need for there to be two Lanterns on the team, I'm hoping Simon leaves them to join the JLC

That's what's been happening since the word Go already. He just gets his smug face pushed in by reality.

I think they both got stuck on the JL because they are currently the only Lanterns on earth, and they have to share one battery for charging

also DC wants to make them more visible but with the current GL status quo them both being there makes sense

> she and Simon seem so completely out of place in the JL book
That's kind of the point of her character. She is the most out of place hero that could ever exist. Power Ring singled her out because she has no heroic qualities and doesn't belong in the league.

Also, the reason they have a book is because they are shit and out of place. Hal has the big guns doing serious stuff while these two dick around and learn the ropes on earth.

I do think she has been presented well.

Not technically rebirth but if your going to choose just 1 book to pay for make it flintstones.
It needs the sales.

>no LoSH
don't care
fuck DC
before people call me a Marvelfag
I'm a Xfag so I hate them too

I suppose so, but I'm not a fan of Lanterns and I haven't seen Baz do anything that makes me see him as awesome or badass, he's just a filler character for the background as of right now.
Yeah, he was made to look like a chump by Tubby Bat-Man, but I was to see him really beaten down, like Death of Superman beaten down, and then rise back up. Would be pretty cool to see.
So, are they both on a training period? And why do they need to share a battery?

>Not following it for THICC Blue Bat-Man
>Not following it for qt 3.14 Wonder-Woman
>Not following it to see a Purple Dim Sum Flash

>So, are they both on a training period? And why do they need to share a battery?
Baz has been a GL for a while but it seems like they knocked him back down to rookie status, so yeah they're both training and watching over Earth

They're sharing a battery because they were bitchy and couldn't get along with each other so Hal fused their batteries together. It's a get-along lantern

>And why do they need to share a battery?
Because they didn't want to team up so Hal combined their batteries so they have to stick together.

I'm enjoying the Hyphenated names a lot, do you think Asian Flash will be The-Flash?

>asking questions answered in the first issue

yeah i can see why books are confusing to you

>they've taken a stance against SJW pandering and are trying to push leftists out of the industry
>Love is love

>The-Flash
>Green-Lantern
>Aqua-Man

Can't wait to see the rest of the colors.

>haven't seen Baz do anything that makes me see him as awesome or badass
I can understand not liming the book but that seems like the worst possible complaint you could make.
He crashed into a building in a fucking construct truck.

>>Aqua-Man
I've got bad news, user

It's hilarious how quick he attained husbando status with that stunt.

At least it wasn't a plane

>Prices at 2.99. Enough with 3.99 and especially the 4.99 overprcing bullshit.

DC is cheaper thanks to Brazilian artists to that make 60% of the art workforce.

Its that sort of thing that makes me love storytimes.

I have usualy already read the issue by the time a storytime starts.

Celebrating pre-existing LGBT characters and creators is something I don't have a problem with.

If Love is love turns Barry Allen gay then I'll be butthurt.

>company wars
I'm curious, have you read anything from current Marvel? Or are you basing this off of a few cherry kicked pages?

>They really locked down the best talent in the business
user, they gave Humphries an exclusive. Humphries, the man who held the title of Marvel's Worse Writer for years.

I don't mind paying an extra dollar for a free digital copy of the comic I'm buying, espically in this day and age when I can keep my collection with me in the computer in by back pocket. I would t even mind if DC marked up their stuff by a dollar if they offered digital copies with the physicals that are sold.

There's no "The" in Chinese

The Joke
I didn't actually know that, but it would be damn funny if they was a running joke, heh, with Chinese Flash

I hope they make Flash Flashgirl or something

Why should anyone read Marvel when every comic is sold for 7.99 and relaunches back at #1 with the same creative team after every 10 issues?

That was retarded
Who the fuck does Hal think he is

Why did they even make another Earthling lantern

How many fucking lanterns does that sector need

Read =/= Buy, please, answer the question. What from Current Marvel have you actually read?

>Who the fuck does Hal think he is
He's too busy to put up with their shit.

That looks like a future plot point.

And yet Green Lanterns is pretty damn great. Weird.

Yeah, they should just go back to the 90's and only have one Green Lantern again instead.

He needed a way to force them to work together

It will probably backfire eventually but Hal is not known for his foresight

Whoa wait, when did Dogfucker go exclusive to DC? I must have missed that one.

What's weird is that people think Green Lanterns is a good book.

good stories, good creative teams

it's enjoyable to read.

on the publishing side the more often issues stop me from forgetting what was happening and it's easier to justify $3 an issue

It gave us the best Superman

I don't think it's ever actually been confirmed that he's a DC exclusive, BC said he was but DC never announced it themselves and he's not doing anything at Marvel right now

>Why should anyone read Marvel when every comic is sold for 7.99 and relaunches back at #1 with the same creative team after every 10 issues?

They're sold for 3.99 because people will pay that price and and literally autists only care about relaunches.

>What's weird is that people think Green Lanterns is a good book.
What's weird is that people think people aren't allowed to like different things.

Okay, let me rephrase the question, what current comics are you reading? I don't care about sales figures, I want to know what comics you come here for on Wednesday to catch the storytimes of.

Fuck off with your company wars user.

Because he's conned people into thinking "not as shit as the last guy" means good instead of "slightly less shit"

Please don't get into company wars user. Just accept that he is a wanker and move on.

That's how I feel about Red Hood & the Outlaws as Scott Lobdell didn't suddenly change his shitty writing habits just because there's a different label called Rebirth over the book now.

The best way to deal with that shit though is to actually recommend the user in question something that they might not be aware of. For example, the user may know of how awful Squirrel Girl is, but have no idea how good Hyperion was, or they could know that ASM is still awful, but have no idea about the Amazing work that Kelly is doing in the SP/DP ongoing.

It'd be the same if someone said DC was shit because of the Gotham Academy Luberjanes crossover while being completely ignorant of the current Titans book.

I dream of a day when Cred Forums is able to talk about all kinds of comics and company wars are looked down apon.

Do you honestly think someone who reads and enjoys Marvel books cares at all about how many Harley Quinn titles shipped?

It really, REALLY isn't. It's inoffensive in its mediocrity, which is more than can be said for most Humphries-written books.

>Rebirth made Kiteman cool

*stamps feet*

>implying he wasn't always cool

>I dream of a day when Cred Forums is able to talk about all kinds of comics and company wars are looked down apon.
We had that day. That day lasted our first 6-7 years of existence.

But that day is long since past and Cred Forums has done enough irreparable damage that I can't imagine us ever returning to those days.

I think people are giving Humphries a lot of leeway on GLs simply because he's not bastardizing characters that already had established traits and personalities well Baz did but he had so few appearances that nobody cares how different he acts in GLs

If Jessica wasn't a complete blank slate to start off with everybody would hate GLs

Why the hell is Red Hood with such a strange team? Is it suppose to be comedy? I rather just have a Red Hood solo book if that's the case.

I can, we just need mods and janitors who aren't lazy as fuck and will delete company wars threads and movie casting threads.

Wow, this place really is Cred Forumsmblr.

>Why the hell is Red Hood with such a strange team?
they're the "dark" trinity

True enough, I would imagine.

That's the benefit of working with characters with such clean slates, I suppose.

It's supposed to be "The Dark Trinity."

Be careful what you wish for. Disney/Marvel will probably buy WB/DC and merge the universes together before your lifetime ends.

Doing it in one page takes skill.

It simultaneously makes the idea of a man flying a kite to commit crime into a plausible, daring thing, and it works within the setting to set the tone of larger-than-life people in the world.

>Wow, this place really is Cred Forumsmblr.

Most of tumblr is porn and fetish blogs mixed in with teenage angst bullshit.

tumblr can't even live up to its own stupid reputation

>we'd be allowed to have Marvel and DC crossovers again
>we could get the Spider-Man and Nightwing: The Adventures of Peter and Dick ongoing
>We could get the Clayface and Mysterio team up
>we could get the Shi'ir vs the Hawkpeople war
>we could get a Unxanny Lex-Men ongoing
>we could get a Hand vs The LoA event
Man, I wouldn't mind one bit to be honest. Marvel really needs to drop Quesadilla already.

Saying something is Tumblr is just a meme.

>Doing a charity book featuring your existing gay characters is as bad as mind wiping Iceman into loving cock for controversy

Yeah, OK mate

Never gonna happen.

>implying Brevoot wouldn't be the one running the show and continuing to run not only Marvel characters but now DC characters into the ground.

>drawing bedroom eyes like that on a 10 year old
what was Gleason thinking

>Still no red undies
More like stillbirth.

>"Story Will Trump Continuity"
>REBIRTH continuity everywhere

WTF?

Yeah they probably do.

Comics fans are a very salty bunch

That died with DCYou user because DCYou flopped like hot shit

fuck. I liked DC You's philosophy. Screw continuity.

Fuck you man, I have my dreams, you can't take them away from me

They abandoned that philosophy with the death of DCYou.

Hell, honestly you could say the New 52 was story trumping continuity in general.

I don't like the Superboy font. It should look the same as Superman and Supergirl. Even Superwoman is the same

Everything is a meme

When everyone is shitposting, there's no way to have conversation of substance

Fuck I love Aquaman.

I haven't started on Rebirth, but I unironically enjoyed New 52 Red Hood.

>Marvelfags believing this shit

Nu52 RHATO is a guilty pleasure of mine.

>getting into Slott territory with Snyder

Holy shit, Snyder haters are getting pathetic.

Kate Leth pls go

Aquaman Rebirth is so fucking perfect.

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl target audience

Fuck off Marvel shill.

Aside from being a fresh jumping on point to aline with DC's cinematic universe launching in full effect Rebirth just hasn't really had anything for me that is a must read. Sure it's good, but it's not turning me into a DC loyalist any time soon, I still have both DC and Marvel on my pull list.

I feel for Aquaman

>still wasting money on Marlel
You don't deserve Rebirth.

If comics weren't so niche Cred Forums probably would've reached Cred Forums levels of company wars.

He's just a weary guy with a tough fucking job who gets no appreciation from anyone but his special lady.
Aquaman is like the ultimate feelgood blue-collar everyman, which is hilarious considering he's literally royalty.

Sorry, but I don't want to lower myself into the company wars. I'm happy picking up the few titles from the companies that I enjoy, Reguardless of what a few faceless anons post up.

He was just a humble lighthouse keeper's son before becoming King.

I don't... Every Waifu I ever had got blacked or shit on or ignored.

Mera master race right here.

This is what happens when you're waifu a shit.

Because it's fun and relatively quality

You sure were saying that the first time he appeared. Or during JL of A.

What he said was true though. Rebirth is still the New 52 universe.

Get a black waifu. She comes pre-blacked so you won't have to experience the shock.

>Superman was a midwest farmboy before moving to the city and donning the cape
>Aquaman was a kid being raised by a single parent in a seaside town before living in the ocean and doinking a mermaid

But BATMAN is the relatable one...

>Not having Mera as a waifu
Your shit taste brings sorrow upon you, rightfully so.

Batman is overrated but I try not to talk shit because the money he brings in helps support DC.

Honestly I love Batman, it just pisses me off when casuals give me the whole "Superman is boring, Aquaman is lame, but BATMAN IS AWESOME AND REALISTIC AND RELATABLE" schtick.

To be fair, that's the stuff you just here regurgitated and believe if you never check it out yourself.

Before reading comics I though Aquaman was lame and Superman boring. I don't know why I picked up my first Aquaman book but it completely smashed my preconceived notions and I thought "Fuck, if I was wrong about Aquaman, I was probably wrong about Superman too". I walked into my LCS, grabbed Birthright, Allstar Supes and Kingdom Come. Never looked back since, pulling both ongoings now.

>here
hear*

Man, until a few years ago Aquaman was literally raised by dolphins.

In the Sword of Atlantis arc his origin was that he was unable to breathe air and raised in a pool, a storm washed him into the ocean.

Antitrust laws prevent that. Fox already tried, didn't work.

What did Fox try?

They tried to buy Time Warner and HBO a few years ago.

>Snyder X-Men
Well, guess we'd have Age of Apocalypse as second movie.

who hype for trinity today?

the whole point of rebirth was that the Nu52 universe was the post-crisis universe the entire time, it just got fucked by someone, maybe manhattan.

I'm hopeful, I like the idea of a trinity book, I'm also worried that it's going to be an awful catalyst for shipping wars.

The only debatably "bad" book is Justice League and kind of Titans.

Then why is there two seperate beings, new52 superman (who died) and the actual superman from pre52 universe crossing over? I thought the point of rebirth was saying this universe is different because of dr manhattan. Otherwise, everything wouldve been exactly like pre52 universe. But now that wally is back, the new 52 characters are slowly having memories of all the events of pre 52 even though the life they lived isnt exactly like that. Example would be batman actually lived through the new 52 zero year story but would have memories of the pre52 batman year one story. The actual real pre52 universe is still out there and superman and wally are the only ones who crossed over. Do i have it wrong? Or are you really saying the pre52 universe actually returned.

It's got good writer/artist/coloring teams.

No that's literally it, this combination creates good stories for characters. Even Deathstroke is good now.

his dogfucker comic was pretty good, a lot of good writers are garbage at marvel because literally half their titles are written by editorial with writers only filling in dialogue essentially

But it's not. Only Deathstroke, WW Year one and New Superman are the good titles.

Imagine if all the dc books during the new 52 were great. There wouldnt be so much hate for it now. Maybe some of you would even think its the best version of the characters ever.

I like Prieststroke, that's about it. DC's best books right now are not even part of Rebirth, like Flintstones and Sheriff of Babylon.

They should've taken a DCYou approach for Rebirth. Put their big name writers on big books and give them a bit more freedom, just don't stomp on continuity, instead of making them connected to Johns' next event.

Too late now. The dc you approach gave them shit sales. Rebirth gave them high sales. Whether it has to do with continuity or not, dc will probably always think continuity is important now. And geoff johns will probably be looking over everything for years to come. Good thing i love geoff johns.

Good stories and bringing back favorite characters. It's nowhere near as edgy as the New 52, it feels like old DC again.

What will the Manapul book be?

Trinity. Comes out today.

I like Superman, but I can see why Batman has been more appealing. Batman just has better stories and somehow has always had star writers, attracting people who had no interest in the character. Superman has always been stuck in editorial mess since eternity. Rarely does he get great runs on his main books. They only want to make Superman appealing to autists and nostalgiafags, instead of telling good stories.

Thanks. I've taken myself out-of-the-loop for a while but will definitely dip back in for this. Manapul signed my Flash #1 variant cover when he was in town last year.

It has good stories, what else do you need?

>Tom King basically helming all the Batbooks is proving to be an amazing run
But Batbooks are the bigest shit in rebirth. Aside JLA.

>Superman has a family
>Wonder Woman finally looks good

Also Luthor is a good guy now.

NICE TRY MARLEL
YOU WON'T GET OUR SECRETS

So what? Are you saying the art going on in the current Marvel books is worth $5?

Because there were 2 Supermen (and 2 Lois Lanes) on that Earth at the time. Golden Age Superman Kal-L and his Lois were buried there, that's who New-52 Superman really was.

His Titans art is tolerable. He must be putting some effort into it because of his husbando Wally.

I don't give a shit, if they were Chinese. As a consume who buys a lot of comic books, Marvel's overpriced 5$ crap is insulting to the long time consumers and readers, and obviously inconvenient for our wallets, especially during a period that money aren't easy to make.

Diana says in the first issue her feels for Clark don't exist anymore

Good. Another New 52 mistake, that has never been received well from the fans, has been corrected with Rebirth. DC heard them, and ended it.

>Superbro was Kal-L
Stop it with this pants-on-head theory

Manapul is definitely one of my favorite artists. When i saw he was doing Trinity, i basically added it to my pull list before even reading it.

Surprisingly, it's got decent writing to go with it. Art is still the highlight, but I like how he writes all the character interactions. This is going on my pull too.