Meanwhile, on Canadian Cred Forums

Meanwhile, on Canadian Cred Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=etkarB72RbE
youtube.com/watch?v=4g4QbpQ25LA
derpibooru.org/1207094
i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0441/31/1449958810787.gif
kickstarter.com/projects/cloudscape/bones-of-the-coast-a-comic-anthology-of-west-coast
youtube.com/watch?v=14D_7wXwWAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_McCarthy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

something something something wolverine deadpool hockey alpha flight angela anaconda

Anyone know when the next Invincible comes out?

youtube.com/watch?v=etkarB72RbE

So why do you guys think we cant make anything good, EH?

youtube.com/watch?v=4g4QbpQ25LA

Maple syrup.

I want to fuck that bunny.
I WILL fuck that bunny and get away with it.

Eh.

what is the Dragon Ball Zed of western animation?

we call it dragon ball zee the same as you yanks

I wish Luke Cage was real so he could fuck my wife.

even in Tunder Bay?

What're you talking aboot?

Luke Cage. If he was real, he could fuck my wife. It'd be great.

How aboot them hockey teams eh?

Forgot Beasties and Reboot dude...you disappoint me on the canadian level...

>*shitposting intensifies*

Dropping the 'h' in TH sounds is a regional thing. More common in eastern Canada, and *most* common in the maritimes.

Out west we don't do that.

Beasties was bad though.

Reboot was good.

take off eh you hoser

I just wanna finish the game with us creaming the U.S. in today's game

Sorry

Sorry, eh. I'll just get on my snowmobile and be on my way.

Now danon, my grandfather did not sleep with a yeti. Hey uh... you gonna finish that?

man, scott pilgrim sure is funny, eh?

user, let me read one of your comics while i eat lunch

s-sohry

Ah shit it's Quebec, everybody out.

I'd like to see another Canadian cartoon with a mix of kevin spencer/trailer park boys/les bougons rolled together based in lac st jean netflix would totally pick it up everyone loves making fun of/taking shit of quebecois

wait, i just wanna read comics
and sovereignty, I'd really like to have sovereignty

How come EE&E was the last good cartoon our country produced?

>and sovereignty, I'd really like to have sovereignty
Not until you get america to give us alaska!

We 're not losing the land mass.

FUCK
THE SHIT
FUCK THE FUCKING SHIT
FUCK

Hiding from /sug/ still murderous about not streaming.

This was better than people gave it credit for.

Because anyone with a iota of talent has left the country and found work in the states.

Pretty nice that we get to see Agents of Shield 3 hours earlier than those American hosers, eh?
I mean, there ARE Canadians that watch this show, right?

...right?

...eh?

Because 90% of our entertainment comes from the dumbest part of the country.

Same thing, we were just stuck in the Namek saga for over a decade. They would legit play one new episode, then start right back at Raditz, get caught up, play one more new episode, right back to Raditz. I aged like 3 years just waiting for Goku to power up to Super Saiyan. And back in those days we were on dial up and still using Limewire. So fucked if we could just download it or watch it online. We'd hear legends and rumours from American friends about what happened next.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag
That's Indigo Zap from Friendship Games
derpibooru.org/1207094

What a bunch of fuckin' nutsacks.

II just got my Transformers the Movie Blu-Ray from some native guy and all I had to do was trade him for a bottle of Listerine.

That's a pretty good deal.

Do Canadians really say bag-L to describe the o-shaped Jewish bread product?

Are Natives the African-Americans of Canada?

pretty much, but they are a lot less violent unless they are drunk.
which is always.

It's hilarious that the Mohawk flag has become a symbol of native rebellion and solidarity.

The Mohawk people wear rainbow dresses and sell neon beads on the highway.

"HONK"

Don't fuck with those guys

sup

Fuck geese.
I was stuck in traffic for 10 minutes once because a flock of them were crossing the road.
the worst part was the crosswalk was just a bit away, those damn jaywalking birds were just being rude.

My mom and her boyfriend do.

This was the best show Cartoon Network ever had and anyone that disagrees is unpatriotic

I say bay-gull.

But don't jews say bag-L? Isn't that the right way?

I feel like we should apologize for Johnny Test

I could never get into this show. Do I just have to be Canadian to get it?

How the hell would you know that without being a Barneyfag yourself?

They weren't kidding about takes one to know one.

It's funny because barneyfag really is Canadian

That's what I always figured, but then I heard lots of people love it in the States too.

>Created by Americans
>Written by Americans
>Initially animated by Americans

Stop trying to pass that shit on us, pal.

Canadian shitposting is cheap Australian shitposting knockoff.

>The only one with enough courage to face the goose is the human
>All the other animals, including two ''dangerous'' ones, run away like pussies
It really makes you think.

HEY CANADA
YOUR CARTOONS SUCKS
and glad to being cancelled after one season

i'm american btw

Our Government literally funded it.

And I'm not your pal, buddy

If Canada contributes to a success it will get none of the credit.

If Canada contributes to a failure it will get the entirety of the blame.

>Canadian cartoons getting cancelled

It really is true. But I guess that's what we're here for. Oh well tons of animation jobs at least.

We're sorry.

sorry!

Sorry you're such jerks! Ha, ha!

Why is season 5 of Camp Pining Hearts so trash?

Oh hey guys whats going on in this thread eh?

anyone want to read some SCAN BC?

That is both your fault for being smug assholes and for being worse shitposters than Australians

Google Image Search works wonders, my friend.

No it really doesn't, birds are assholes, this should be news to literally no one.

He's lost weight.

as a leaf I feel I need to apologize for all the travesties the people of our country have subjected the rest of the world. I have no idea how the country with one of the most premiere animation colleges, Sheridan, ended up with so many terribly flash animated shows with consistently poor writing, but we are stuck with this situation. once again, we I must apologize on the behalf of our nation

Nobody would've notice if Barneyfags like you hadn't pointed out.

And we're not your friend, guy.

All the superstar animators go work in the States since that's where all the money is. This isn't something new.

hi revved

are you autistically browsing the internet instead of doing your college work again? you do realize it is September, right?

Corus owns most animated media and they also own toon boom, which most people often mistake for flash

Are you all ready for that layabout roommate to move back in in a few weeks?

Also Sheridan produces it's fair share of meh animators. On top of the fact that lot of people will get into the industry and just stop trying to progress. Many crap animators who think they are hot shit because of that.

man remember that one time we stole one of your hockey teams and moved them to a fucking desert and made them really shitty.

ah good times.

Oh, hey, Anonamoose, you hears aboot that there new cartoon aboot dem lumberjacks that crime, play hockey, and drink maple syurp all day? That would be the life, eh? Just wonder where they get all that there hockey tape.

>Beasties was bad though.

Honestly I don't see a pony and rules state pony not human

Also go get off the internet you need to do school work

I dunno, whenever they show stuff from what the students made it seems pretty promising. Usually there's only one or two crapshoots where they directly copy their favourite cartoon like Gravity Falls or something.

>ctrl+f "whipcrack"
>0 results

So what do you hosers think aboot the Pitiful Human-Lizard, eh?

It's fun to actually recognize the places he goes in the comic. I think I've got a pretty good idea of where the writer lives.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag.
That's a screenshot of Barney from Barney and Friends.

i.warosu.org/data/tg/img/0441/31/1449958810787.gif

Reminds me of another school.

I'm Canadian too
I say I'm sorry, but really I don't mean it. I just want to watch the world burn in my comfy northern cottage as I sip my Timmy's medium double double.

Serious question; why haven't you killed yourself already, Barneyfag? Like, you just seem completely miserable, every day you fester in your own anger, obsessing over things you hate, missing out on life. You toil away at ending "degeneracy" but have you not recognized you have made no progress?

Oh YEAH?! Well WE stole the Atlanta Thrashers to replace them, and...

...Ok, yeah, they're still shitty.

Preach it brother.
if you get anything other than chocolate timbits you suck

Did any fellow Canucks back this? - kickstarter.com/projects/cloudscape/bones-of-the-coast-a-comic-anthology-of-west-coast

We might as well be annexed by the states.

I don't even like chocolate timbits, because they have to smear shitty ass donut glaze all over them.

No. Being or knowing Trailer Trash helps though.

I wonder who's behind this post!

>Honestly I don't see a pony and rules state pony not human
Rule 15 forbids Equestria Girls as well, user.
If it was allowed, you'd be seeing constant EqG circlejerk generals on Cred Forums day after day.

Yeah and unlike African Americans, Natives are more humble about being not as privileged as white people since there's no cute social movement for them at all.

Shit, even in Thunder Bay we don't do that.

Also, all my American friends think Thunder Bay is the most metal name for a town. I think they're retards.

No, they're the Native Americans of Canada.
Christ man, it's not rocket surgery

well atleast they arent as bad as the oilers. I mean arent the Oilers suposed to be like the national team of canada or one of the most popular? and they have been bottom of the barrel dogshit the past couple of years

What the fuck is beasties?

Johnny Test is a Canadian Plot to undermine American society.

I think that dubious 'honor' goes to the Leafs.

Run...

It was the Canadian title of Beast Wars. I don't know exactly why they changed it, since they still referred to the conflict as "the beast wars" in the show itself.

>I don't know exactly why they changed it, since they still referred to the conflict as "the beast wars" in the show itself.
It's easiest to blame moms, but the real reason was that "war" was in the title and even back then it was a bit of a touchy subject and our rating systems are different than americas so It triggered some flags.

My cousin went to Sheridan. Graduated top of her class. Had job offers left right and center.

Same reason why the show for the War PLanets toyline was called Shadow Raiders

BTW, everyone always forgets Shadow Raiders in the Mainframe Entertainment Holy Trifecta and it does NOT deserve that.

youtube.com/watch?v=14D_7wXwWAQ

>BTW, everyone always forgets Shadow Raiders in the Mainframe Entertainment Holy Trifecta and it does NOT deserve that.
I didn't forget about it, I just didn't like the character designs, and unfortunately because of that I could never get into the series.

Shit, I'm pretty sure I watched this as a kid and thought it was awesome.

That's because compared to the campy lightheartedness of the earlier beast wars and reboot seasons, Shadow Raiders was pretty fucking dark and began the show with the destruction of an entire civilization.

You know who did those designs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brendan_McCarthy

How is mlp Barney?

Jacob two two is the shit

Then what the fuck are these guys?

Comic for Don Cherry when?

I spose Calgary's so much better eh?

I live in Waterloo, which is renowned for its aggressive geese on one of the university campuses. But the geese in the park are pretty chill unless you harass them. In my experience, don't show fear if they get bitchy with you and they'll back down pretty quick.

Pic related, it's a photo I took this summer. I don't act aggressive to them and they don't mind me.

Fuck no :(

Actually the rules state all MLP material belongs in /mlp/ so anthropomorphic versions are banned 2.
m00t himself said the material of those movies exclusive belong there.

Exactly, so this degenerate is breaking Rule 15 regardless
derpibooru.org/1207094

Free.

I go to Sheridan and have friends in the animation program, most graduates leave for the US. Most of the ones who stay here do character/bg design.

What do you call it?

I fucking love comics. I am canadian.

A

Is he the best animator in Canada? Almost everyone needs him when they are making a show here.

excellent example of good content making up for shit visuals

DUDE

Yeah like "fraggle" with a B

Canadian comics come in bags.

>I dunno. But it's really cool, innit?
My kind of man

Fuck off.

Did I say weeks? I meant hours.
Fucker left a layer of frost on my windshield.

A FUCKING LEAF

Let me ask you this: how many student in that program are from America?

>Also, all my American friends think Thunder Bay is the most metal name for a town.

Ha ha. It's true. One of my American friends couldn't get over how cool the town's name was.

hey Cred Forums, rate my funnel.

Is that the guy from Antigravity Room?

Eh, aboot hockey team playing with maple syrup jars before all joining up for UN peacekeeping. The only city is Toronto after all.

Just wait till we finally ship this program ("Producing Parker") to The States.

We'll finally top France's "Passion Patties".

>yfw Weedman outlaws all white, heterosexual characters in Canadian cartoons

it's because the original indian languages lacked the v, f, r, and th noises

USA USA USA here

are you guys enjoying our election

Nova Scotians.
Watching Don Cherry now is is kind of funny because Ron Maclean looks terrified that Don's going to keel over at any second.

They do not.
Well, maybe in Ontario.
But Ontario's fucked up.

I can't wait to see this faggot squirm when Trump wins

We're not your guys, fwiend.

Get killed fucking faggot
derpibooru.org/1207094

Why are you ban evading?

MORE FLASH ANIMATION!
>whipcrap

Yeah, sorry, we're just busy being the financial centre of our nation

>Buying anything other than classic timbits

Holy shit. I forgot all about this.

2 nostalgia 4 me

Ferme ta geule, ostie d'cochon cave

Oh yeah, got our wall plans all designed and ready to go.

Can't have American refugees flooding our borders when Trump wins.

Can't wait for Todd Kaufman's next show.

That's called natural instincts, you idiot. An average person knows a goose poses no threat to them other then maybe stealing your lunch - those three other animals are all from an entirely different ecosystem and rightfully have no knowledge of what a goose is capable of.

Yes, actually. Our mayor is the most competent, intelligent, and mature politician in the city, rather than the reverse, as has so often been the case within your own.

Was really hoping I'd be able to make a good Alpha Flight joke, but the thread isn't ded, so alas.