What kind of sick, twisted individual would drink a milkshake with their burger?

What kind of sick, twisted individual would drink a milkshake with their burger?
That's like eating pudding as a side dish instead of salad or something.

It's been pretty common in the US to get a shake with your burger and fries since, like, the '50s or so.

Now that's just weird.

Mate it's what Wendy's if famous for. Burger, fries, chocolate shake.

At least 90% of the milkshakes I've had have been with a burger and fries. What do you have milkshakes with?

Americans also put syrup on their eggs what the fuck do you expect

Sweet/savory combo
Why do you think people eat bbq?

That thing they serve at Wendy can't legally be called a milkshake in Canada.

go eat your fries with mayo yuropoor

What are you? Some kinda commie?

Technically they're not called milkshakes here either - they're called "Frosties". But the idea is basically fast-food-franchising the burger & milkshake combo popular from American diners. There's nothing quite like the salty-sweet sensation of Wendy's hot fries dipped in ice-cold chocolate.

Also, I've never been, but Sonic's whole deal is burgers and shakes too. And Steak 'n Shake.

>Never been to Sonic's

That's a terrible mistake that you should rectify asap.

I've literally never seen anyone do that.

Meh, as far as fast food goes, it's a bit better than most of the nationa chains. Their drawbacks are being more expensive and the food taking fuuucking forever to come out. Even for made to order shit it is a little long to wait.

>Sonic's whole deal is burgers and shakes too
No, I'm pretty sure it's hot dogs.

I've done this a few times when I'm feeling particularly PATRIOTIC, but it's not great. The milkshake only makes you thirstier. It's the dumbest thing ever.

I put ketchup on my eggs

They only recently started pushing hot dogs. They had the foot-long coney for a long time but it was basically the sole hot dog on the menu for years.

Milk-based beverages of any sort aren't really good thirst quenchers

Sonic is the third greasiest shit I've ever eaten, but damn it you're right.

I don't know if I've just had bad luck by like two-thirds of the time I go to Sonic something is wrong with my order

That's not true, you fucking pole. At most we use ketchup.
What does your country have with their burgers, or meme dish of choice?

>The milkshake only makes you thirstier. It's the dumbest thing ever.
You don't get a milkshake when you're thirsty, you get it because it tastes good and is cheaper than getting a whole new dessert.

When I'm eating salty greasy food, I get thirsty and would rather have a liquid beverage.

There's no burger.

We put syrup on pancakes, you disgusting slav. Like God intended.

The bun is in your mind.

Brits put eggs on their hamburger. And they call US fat.

I heard that Americans eat cereal with dr. pepper instead of milk.

You don't even drink Frosties, you eat them with a spoon you bakas

Supes confirmed for greatest taste.

Untrue, we pour grape juice on our cereal.

We also eat our waffles with mayo.

i remember that show and that scene *nostaligia

i haven't seen it but thanks for the idea!

we are the greatest nation. COMMIE!!111 also-correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think beef and milk come from the same kowes

Nothing, their government banned such items. The population couldn't be trusted.

There's an old school diner in my hometown that does food like this. Burgers with fries and a shake, pork tenderloin sandwiches the size of dinner plate, homemade pie every day. My family used to go there every Sunday for lunch.

... I'm getting homesick just thinking about it

No it's not

That's Canadians you dum-dum!