Who is best wife, mother lover?

Who is best wife, mother lover?

Who is worst wife, mother, lover?

>mother lover
Susan Sarandon is the only correct answer.

>Linda = Francine >>> Marge > Donna >>>>>>>> Peggy >Lois

Peggy at least got what was coming to her sometimes. Lois gets off scotfree and everybody thinks she's a saint.

linda and francine are the best choices for all of the bests spots
everyone else is shit

>marge
>shit
Pick one.

Best Wife: Linda
Best Lover: Francine
Best Mother: Marge
Worst Wife: Peggy
Worst Lover: Donna
Worst Mother: LOIS

oh fuck i didn't even see marge
alright add her to that, but everyone else is shit

>Linda = Francine
Yeah. They've got their own problems occasionally, but they genuinely love their kids and husband and actually have fun personalities. Everybody else just seems to take shits on their families.

See

^^^^Pretty much this honestly

Francine, Marge, Francine

Peggy, Lois, Peggy

Never really watched Bob's Burgers or Cleveland Show.

Peggy is probably a better lover than Hank, though, let's be real.

Linda > Peggy > Louis > Francine > Marge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Donna

Wife: Francine or Marge
Lover: Francine
Mother: Marge or Francine

Linda is kind of average / pretty decent in all categories

Worst wife: Peggy or Lois
Worst Lover: Peggy or Donna.
Worst Mother: Lois definitely

Yep. This is the one true answer.

Francine is a horrible mother. Like most of the characters in her show, she is flips from antagonist to genuine parent, sometimes going full-blown psychotic and threatening to one or all family members.

Remember when she made Steve split up with his girlfriend so he'd stay in the house with her?

Wife
Marge>Linda>Peggy>Francine>>Lois=Donna
Mother
Marge>Linda>Peggy>Donna>Francine>Lois
Lover
Francine>Lois>Linda=Marge=Donna>Peggy

Lois is worst everything.

>best wife
Linda or maybe Francine.
>best mother
Linda
>best lover
Francine
>worst wife
my money is on Peggy
>worst mother
Lois
>worst lover
Peggy

>all these people hating on Peggy.

Peggy is actually a pretty good wife and mother. She's just not very smart,

Peggy in comparison to Lois or Donna is a much better wife. She's just realistically annoying/has a bad personality but isn't really all that bad to Hank. Lois at this point openly hates Peter and has cheated on him, though he's done the same. Donna consistently implies she just settled for Cleveland because raising her kids alone is too hard, in an episode she revealed she doesn't know shit about him to the point it almost got him killed and thinks it's fine because she was Cleveland's gold medal and his life revolves around her. In the end she hasn't changed her mind about it at all.

Are you sure? I mean I know Francine shows it at times, but at so many occasions she just emotionally neglects Steve and says pretty awful things.

>Louis over Marge
>Louis not in bottom tier

I agree. I'd say she's on Linda's level. The thing it, it also comes along with intent. Peggy was MEANT to be atleast a bit realistic. Which means she's realistically a good mother. Linda was also made in a similar veil. Marge was meant to have atleast some flaws, but earlier Marge is good, though nowadays she's atleast 'average'

Then comes Francine, Lois and Donna. Francine is meant to be crazy, but also a parody of the 1960s wife. She has to be good, at the very least outside of episodes meant to make her look bad. Which leaves Donna and Lois, who're both...really bad. The difference is, Lois has her two kids, who're meant to be abused in some way. (Chris and Meg), aswell as a retard who deserves it(Peter).

Donna is only better, because her husband is better than Peter, and therefore less unbalanced for karma. Rollo is young, Rebertta is a female who's NOT Meg, and Junior is stupid in the 'well meaning' way, and also too good on the Karma scale to attack.

In general, it means Linda, Francine(not on bad days), and Peggy, and even Marge(on good days) can switch up positions for best wife, lover, and Mother. While Donna and Lois is like juggling turds for who's worse.

peggy is a bad wife because she puts her relationship with hank in danger by lieing to him regularly.

she is a bad mother because she is so selfish she has put herself before bobby plenty of times.

and she is not a good lover. hank and peggy's sex is described as raccoons in the attic. Thats not good fucking.

This