Stream: dailymotion.com/video/x4sj22s
Mega: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw!ooECxQBA
Direct: dl.sug.rocks/mega/04x06.mp4

EPISODES:
>Episode downloads
720p (plus comics and soundtracks): mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!JotHkR6Y!giZlsdwr_k5ULQAIJKWrsw
1080p alt: sug.rocks/dl.html
>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

HERE BE SPOILERS:
(Don't be a clod, mark and hide your spoilers accordingly!)
>2 minute clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>Leakbot
sug.rocks/leaks.html

OFFICIAL SITES:
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/
soundcloud.com/aivisura
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

MISCELLANEOUS:
>SDCC SU Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8
>Show Soundtrack
mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
>Attack the Light (mobile game) Soundtrack
mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw
>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T
>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>Dedicated /sug/ website
sug.rocks

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/mwNuP
etsy.com/listing/270624756/pearl-steven-universe-ooak-art-doll-16
youtube.com/watch?v=8EQzx-OzQmU
vid.me/bEn3
youtube.com/watch?v=5tlDYJaCO8I
ghostdigits.tumblr.com/post/144983987271/here-are-some-poses-i-drew-for-you-can-do-tons
youtube.com/watch?v=XXkCXuDxV78
youtube.com/watch?v=bVYx2ziXCLY
cuttlesworth.storenvy.com/products/16985820-steven-universe-beverage-gem-charms
youtube.com/watch?v=zK5J62TGdY8
youtube.com/watch?v=pA6ZH091Jeg
youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c
desuarchive.org/co/thread/55710398/#55710398
youtube.com/watch?v=JPcnUOd_AgM
youtube.com/watch?v=l4qUsOC8xUI
youtube.com/watch?v=8AmRsy-_FbA
youtube.com/watch?v=840mre6gYbw
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/150689102702/which-yellow-character-makes-you-happiest-to-see
youtu.be/9a9d7Fhb-tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IVPDLSUpjAU
youtube.com/watch?v=DmylAtSEjWs
youtube.com/watch?v=z3osEe6J_OM
youtube.com/watch?v=8YNOlkclLfI
instagram.com/p/BKhgqEvADqM/
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SEXY

What if Steven shows Peridot FacialAbuse vids and she and Lapis just get tag teamed by him all night?
>Way better than hanging out with Connie.

Haha, I get it, /sug/ rocks, sug.rocks.

>doesn't post the link

>posts about new discord without a link

Why would you ever use a Discord? They suck ass and take away your anonymity and promote shitposting in the threads whenever people have a disagreement.

Do you still love me /sug/?

Just to let everyone know, we have a new Discord

discord.gg/mwNuP

Also yea i forgot, shut up

The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head, and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You’ll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away.

Based on animation quality alone this may be the worse show ever aired in cartoons network

Satan Pearl is for sale guys. Someone can buy this. etsy.com/listing/270624756/pearl-steven-universe-ooak-art-doll-16

That would be a fun episode

Yo, /hqonly/ citizen here.
I gave it a try in SU and it's actually pretty cool, you guys are kinda weird with all this lesbian fanart but is a great show.
I just finished season 1. What a great finale. Things could have gotten darker, but it was great anyway.

Question
How did that wind up as a jpg?

Do ya think the main reason Steven isn't aging is that he has been stuck with just the Gems for so long? If he got stuck in school would he age properly?

>another training day with pearl
>she doesn't notice your effort
>you don't get any pearl points
>pissed off you shove your hand in her pouch
>feelsgood.jpg
What do you pull out?

>implying that'd be enough for Lapis

SPOILER
Nothing beats the s1 finale.

Now leave and finish watching

>If he got stuck in school would he age properly?
If that were the case, then he would age every time he trains with connie

>rape

I don't know what /hqonly/ is, but you should probably leave if you don't want spoilers

Regrets.

user i would never do that

i made a zuke yellow diamond

the formula is stupid messy hair, stupid tiny nose, stupid giant eyes, stupid little mouth slipping down the chin, skinny neck and limbs, stupid anime sweat drops, big eyebrows that always look worried, and anime body proportions

delet dis

user did you make this yourself?

Her erect dick.

The Cluster

Oh shit it's jasper

Aw man
I mean, it's totally aimed for kids, but i was expecting a little bit more violence.

no, the fusion thing was still more of an abstract/magical thing with Giant Woman, since the whole episode was based around improving Pearl/Amy's sisterly bond. Of course Pearlmethyst shipping became more prevalent. We knew they were an all female race/magical beings from the beginning when the premise/concept art was announced, I think. Or maybe very early on in the series? I forget.
The fusion=sex topic didn't really come up until we saw Garnet and Amethyst's fusion dance, which was pretty lewd.
The gay progressiveness bullshit was a gradual process, at least for me, since I view the show as a female empowerment series where the main characters are all conveniently shaped and voiced as females for the fanartists to make lewds of.
I remember people being hesitant on seeing Pearl's relationship with Rose in Rose's scabbard as romantic, and even Jailbreak's revelation as truly "romantic" right up until IanJQ broke the floodgates by confirming Ruby/Sapphire's relations were "romantic" instead of "platonic" when someone asked him on twitter.

Here's some more interesting reactions from then. A poster with pilot designs was revealed in January (the 28th?), the pilot on May 21st.

>some people actually think this purple turd is cute

>I mean, it's totally aimed for kids
QUIT MAKING ME FEEL INADEQUATE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>those notes
That's actually spot-on. That slipping-down-mouth (anime) can also be equated as a paltry chin, especially evident on her Jasper

What if the person who made it is cursed, and the curse can only be lifted in they sell it? Hmm.

MMMMMMM I LOV U JASPER
youtube.com/watch?v=8EQzx-OzQmU

meant for hugging not fugging
>like pic related

he came to this planet from outer space

The fuck is wrong with Cred Forums? No audio in my webms? Aww! How am I suppose to post my shitty autistic videos?

vid.me/bEn3

She also needs to over-articulate her hands and have annoyingly detailed teeth.

you can do it user. i believe in you

>The Marceline/PB fans must be on suicide watch right now though
kek, one of the biggest ones went on to work on her show and bubbline only got stronger in rebecca's absence

It's like that one doll that keeps getting posted, god that thing is gross looking!

>Steven: "Now, what are you, Lapis?"
>Lapis (vomiting): "Ugh, I'm an emo whore with daddy issues!
>Steven: "That's right, now swallow and look at the camera bitch. Peridot, I have an urge to throw trash at your face."
>Peridot: "Yes, please, throw trash at my face. I'm a desperate whore and I need the rest of the Camp Pinning Hearts episodes."
>Steven: "Eat out Lapis while she gags on me and I throw trash at you!"
>Connie: "Hello? Steven, is anyone home?"
>Steven: "Gosh darn, they're looking for me. Don't tell them about our secret game otherwise your gems will crack"
>Lapis/Peridot: "Got it"

/wsg/ and /gif/ support audio webms

This Big Buff Cheeto Buff comes up to you, demanding to know why you weren't at the gym today.

What do?

If you were at the gym today then you can tap dat orange ass free. Up to you

YOU FUCKED UP THE SONG user!

I want these...as cufflinks

the all-knowing pearl

he left his family behind

Now what would play in the background of pic related?

I'd feel horrible if I bit her cock on accident. I don't even think my own dick would fit in my mouth.

It'd be cool to see these marketed as little candies.

It's sad because it's true. Do Rose or Jasper next.

your episodes were marathoning on TV

Zuke's is better

Dreamland music, because that's where the Team versus. in Classic mode usually place me

youtube.com/watch?v=5tlDYJaCO8I

please don't eat enamel pins

I know how you feel, we need more good fights.
But other user is right, nothing gets better than The Return/Jailbreak.

>that bulge
Jasper is REALLY excited to see her mommy

Accurate... probably.
No. Shut up.

hahahaha
I wonder if these anons are still a part of the vocal hatebase or if they've joined us

What if I told you I was Tenzil Kem?

I wish I had this and a friend to share it with as a kid

k-kawaii

Where is the coin slot? It better be on his mane.

Just finished Season 2 and Peridot is undoubtedly the best thing that's ever happened. How can one Gem be so cute and funny?

DAT'S A BIG CLIT!!

This is my fetish

You shouldn't be staring at your computer screen, browsing and posting in the same anonymous board for hours at a time.

It's not healthy, please stop.

>I'm a desperate whore and I need the rest of the Camp Pinning Hearts episodes

Mother.
FUCKER.

Lappy makes me happy

Fuck off Pearl, I'm just getting started

at least it's not on his ass

detailed hand articulation is usually a sugar thing

in barn mates it was sugar, hilary, and amber
ghostdigits.tumblr.com/post/144983987271/here-are-some-poses-i-drew-for-you-can-do-tons

Its true

peridot and season 2 are literally the worst things to come out of steven universe
you have shit taste

Perfect. But 25 bucks, plus 8 dollar shipping.

I'm too cheap for that.

user, pls continue

What a fucking cutie.

This

You're right, I'll change from now on.

>unironically hating a cute meme

i like how every character in this show actually looks like his or her parents.

My sides are now bordering the X, Y and Z axes.

>hilary
woops, I mean kat

Guys, don't tell anyone that I told you this, but I know that Lars swears at his parents.

Who's been abusing you Peri? I see all your bruises

How would human lapiz look?

Season 1 was great.
>Mirror Gem/Ocean Gem super hype
>Return/JailBreak mega super off the charts hype

There's been great episodes that follow, but they don't get me as excited anymore as those season 1 episodes did. And now we get leaks nearly every episode.

you would have to let her stick it up in you then. but I'm sure she would be slow and gentle

Happy Lappy

you guys got it all wrong

s3 > s1 > s2 > s4

you're implying these two groups have not intermingled beyond separation

Steven, you bitch-slapped Garnet, broke up a couple, and took advantage of a body you hijacked.

>"Oh, look at how good of a person I am. I'm such a good person, everyone knows this! I'm so good!"

reminder that Connie has a huge clit that is as big as Steven's Murdercock Jr, which is itself a mighty 18 inches in length, and as thick as a soda can, and both of them are still growing...

pedo lappy

this is correct

She can wait for him.

>Something I bought whe I was into MLP is now worth like $200
Time to sell it and buy SU stuff. Too bad all the SU figures either suck really bad or are ehh

also the return / jailbreak don't have a lot of replay value for me and "stronger than you" is mad overrated. sure i was "hyped" when they aired but they are far from the show's best.

If you're going to go through that much trouble to pander you may as well toss the design over a Yellow Lantern Corps symbol and call it "alternate art".

Season 1 is 75% filler bullshit and the first 20 episodes are a painful slog

Please I need more human lapiz, for the love of good.

Rewatching "Mirror Gem"/"Ocean Gem" and god fucking dammit, she's so much more interesting as a mystical tragic titan than the fucking meme she's become. The two-parter and "Same Old World" were amazing, and "Alone at Sea" was great too, but she needs way more development. I can't believe they gave her literally an episode and a half of development before abandoning the barn.

Also, if we don't get an arc, I at least want a real as fuck episode where the main CG trio have to fucking apologize to her and actually interact with her beyond a baseball game or sitting looking at her morps.

its from rough lesbian sex

for me it's S3>S2>S1>S4(so far)

Here's the reaction to the character design changes.

>Thanks, Zuke!

she definitely had the best character introduction

>foreboding dread,
>sudden shift in the CG's tone/aura,
>a stifling panic and frenzy now getting louder and louder and louder until

What a shit opinion.

you should probably separate s1 into its A and B parts.

something like this maybe?

Huh, I didn't know everyone had such shit taste back then.

This is pretty good.

I bet she'd look like that Bob guy

>she's so much more interesting as a mystical tragic titan than the fucking meme she's become
she's been consistently boring. you have shit taste for being a lapisfag at all.
pic related is an example of good character development

the guy in the bottom right can see the future

I like this blue

>where the main CG trio have to fucking apologize to her
Why? Homeworld put her in the mirror and the CG's just didn't let her out because they thought she was shattered beyond repair.

Here's a superior design, especially when compared to that lesbobait posted earlier.

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=XXkCXuDxV78

>if we don't get a Lapis arc
Is that possible?
Is that fucking even possible?

they go full lesbian at this point though

youtube.com/watch?v=bVYx2ziXCLY

I actually really enjoyed the s1a townie eps, since they often times involved a monster or magical doodad of the week to help the episode if the townie plot was a bit lacking.

I also miss Steven's deeper voice, which sounded way more natural and comforting to the ears.

s3 > s1b > s1a > s2 > s4

>shit taste
>wow you have shit taste
>it's like all the shit taste's took a shit that had shit taste and that shit's taste was better than your shit taste
Why the fuck do people even bother trying to discuss things

Love
Steven's
Old
Voice

And I am deeply salty we're stuck with the current shrill one.

>Is that possible?
>Is that fucking even possible?

Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if Sugar came out and said her development was finished.

>the first 20 episodes are a painful slog

>He doesn't like Laser Light Cannon
>He doesn't like Frybo
>He doesn't like Cat Fingers
>He doesn't like Bubble Buddies
>He doesn't like Tiger Millionaire
>He doesn't like Steven's Lion
>He doesn't like Giant Woman
>He doesn't like So Many Birthdays
>He doesn't like Lars and the Cool Kids
>He doesn't like Coach Steven

Are you serious? Lucky for you you're posting as Anonymous because that's some bad taste.

Who's the worse meme dissapointment? Peri or Flapis?

Peri.

fucking kek
Honestly though it's hard to have a conversation with someone who who has terrible opinions.

fuck off if you cant handle the bantz

anyone care enough for me to get and scan this post card book?

Peridot

Lapis has only been bad when she's hanging out with Peridot. Peridot is annoying nearly all the time.

Hardly bantz. It's lazy, have some ingenuity with your insults, m8.

>she's become
It's pretty obvious the writers are putting her aside because they either don't have all the right elements in place to put her into the spotlight, or her character arc is actually quite short and are waiting for some other time.

Hopefully it's the former, and we just need more HW interference before we find out what Lapis was really up to.

Remember that Peridot is quite young and all of her bonding episodes involved her naivety and forgoing her HW customs to conform to Earth's ideals and whatnot.

Lapis has different issues with the CG, but chooses to stay with the only gem who is not associated with the war on Earth, which may be interesting to bring up if the writers choose so.

What is it about=

because i went yesterday
rest days are important

i remember seeing scans from it a while back on tumblr,
but sure why not

So peridot is influincing Lapis negatively? I swear to god of Jasper gets stuck in the gaybarn and turns into a meme I'll shatter myself.

genuine question here. Is Steven White or Hispanic?

Oh god yes. So fucking annoying now.

If Lapis isn't even getting an arc and then Jasper is 180% done-r

Pearl backstory and lots of Garnet ARE needed and if this is the final two seasons, Homeworld is coming

It might be a case of sugar leaving shit up her sleeves because she didn't get renewed. Like the series would've literally ended at Ocean Gem if the show wasn't well recieved

Lost arcs if so
>lapis
>Jasper
>bismuth
>prob more

I thought it was kinda dull when I first watched, but seeing "filler" eps from S1 again now I think they're pure gold. Charming and actually really funny. And I like the magic to the first few eps too, you feel Steven's childish wonder as he visits all these amazing places for the first time

peridot

It's 48 post cards

>So peridot is influencing Lapis negatively?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize this.

I thought he was jewish.

She was drawn to be a Semen demon! Her gem placement alone is lewd

TAKE ME ON A TRIP I'D LIKE TO GO SOME DAY

>Flapis
Do you mean Fapis?

I'll scan it at 2400dpi

Her gem placement isn't the only worthwhile thing about her body, user.

>so they're easier to animate for the untalented monkeys that will probably do the majority of the episodes
keeeeeeeeek

post hot pics of yellow diamond

No, he's only half subhuman

the "old god what" makes me chuckle every time

Just kidding that would be huge and take hours

Besides Lars and the Cool Kids (which I don't remember at all, generally don't like the teen episodes) those were all pretty decent. I guess I'm hard on the first 20 because I was sold SU as being "the best and deepest cartoon of the last 20 years" and was met with with a seemingly childish monster of the week type series. As the broader storyline began to reveal itself I started to get the hype, but I really thought I had been memed hard.

S1 really does have a unique charm to it, what got me into the show originally, but it isn't absent. I think the problem is the plot. Don't tell the lorefags I said it, but I think the show was better when it was vague magical adventures and fun times with no strings attached. As hype as some of the lore-filled moments are, they really lose their magic after you see it once. Now it's episodes like HtD that really interest me, because it keeps the humor and fun I 'member from first watching the show

fugged in my pants at first sight!

early season 2 was callison's peak. maybe i'm retarded or something but i don't understand how that voice is harder to do or less sustainable than the current one. steven should have a 14 year old voice now anyway, not a 10 year old one.
they should just be pulling a finn from adventure time

>trying to pawn off your shitty custom BJD
HA!

Sure, why not?

Ahaha. Jasper gets relegated to the meme barn and is shown 20 episodes later being best buds with Peridot and Lapis, and spouting memes like "WE CAN FLY!" whenever she opens her mouth.

>Jasper by Boarder
>Paul
The Return, Crack the Whip, 1st half of earthlings
>Raven
2nd Half of earthlings
>Joe
Jailbreak, potentially additional boards/revisions in Gem Hunt, Back to the Moon, and Mindful Education
>Jeff
Jailbreak
>Rebecca
Jailbreak, Alone at Sea, additional boards/revisions in other episodes
>Ian
possibly additional boards/revisions in her pre-alone at sea appearances
>Kat
Alone at Sea, potentially additional boards/revisions in Crack the Whip and Earthlings
>Zuke
storyboard revisions in The Return and Jailbreak, Chille Tid
>Amber
storyboard revisions for her post-jailbreak appearances (most notably alone at sea)
>Colin
Gem Hunt, Mindful Education
>Lamar
Back to the Moon
>Katie
Back to the Moon

>old god what

Caught you slipping, Sapphire.

HtD was perfect
Just perfect

And it actually WAS lore-heavy and plot-moderate

How about she turns into a meme, but instead of the mega dorks that lapis and meme turned into, she becomes a complete gym rat curlbro, spouting dom mazetti-esque lines and bullying peridot.

Honestly, if she has to go the way of the meme I think this is the best we can get.

All set to order. I always wanted a scalp massager. .

>mfw I'm in that screenshot
I-I've changed!

I completely agree with this, maybe that's why I overall like and remember season 1 more fondly than the others.

I wouldn't say lore-heavy, but it definitely added to the lore.

What are you gonna do with all the sharpies.

Is that a Steven Universe HDMI to HDMI connector set!?

>Peridot getting third-wheeled and Jasper doesn't even hit on Lapis

This is what I like, right here.

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all
the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
it reminds me that it's not so bad
it's not so bad

alright user, fess up, which one were you

Take requests
The guy said the gold tips help the plot move forward.

Suck on it, Trebek.
Suck it long, and suck it hard.

Well..who wants a Lappy, Lappy, Lappy? I do! I do!
So, go up and greet your mammy, mammy, mammy. Hi there! Hi there!

So march, march, march around the daisies.
Don't, don't, don't you forget about the baby!

then make some more tea

I prefer the color scheme they are using now, but fuck me if this show didn't promise more in animation quality.

>tfw I fell in love with Lapis for her magic and mystery and intimidating power
>love her apathetic "meme" side just as much

Everyone has a mundane side in their downtime. It was inevitable if she was going to live on earth

Gravity Falls was okay.

that's extremely cute, where do i get it

Here's a hypothetical, what if we got animation like that, but episodes took twice as long to be made?

Would you take it?

Because Zuke's pearl was inferior to S1 pearl

cuttlesworth.storenvy.com/products/16985820-steven-universe-beverage-gem-charms

>love her apathetic "meme" side just as much

I couldn't if I tried. I just dilute myself with the expectation that she's not finished developing as a character.

Protip: She probably has.

season 2 was almost entirely bad

I definitely would. A little extra waiting is worth the rewatchability I'd get out of it once the show had its run. I'd take that in a heartbeat. But how about this: What if I TOLD YOU THAT THE WORLD WAS GONNA END AND YOU HAD FIFTEEN MINUTES TO SPEND WITH ME OR YOUR FRIENDS? WOULD YOU TAKE THE FIRST BUS OVER TO MY HOUSE, OR WOULD YOU TAKE THE LAST PLANE OVER THE WEST COAST?

Genndy Tartakovsky was the (US-side, the overseas ones are unknown) animation director for the pilot (the final show has Nick DeMayo, who was an animation director on Venture Bros and also wrote I'm Just a Comet)

Can you continue this pls?

the characters had the decision making of a goldfish

OH FUCK THIS IS DELICIOUS INFO

>Kat: potentially additional boards/revisions in Crack the Whip and Earthlings
I would have NEVER known. But again that's only "potentially", and even then not necessarily Jasper herself

>Paul: The Return, Crack the Whip, 1st half of earthlings
There were no RavenJaspers in Return and Ctw?

>>Raven
>2nd Half of earthlings
The complete second half of Earthling Jaspers were all Raven (ignoring revisionists for a moment)? Huh that's so specific

>>Joe
>Jailbreak, potentially additional boards/revisions in Gem Hunt, Back to the Moon, and Mindful Education
What what. Ex-boarder Joe? I thought he was moved up to a HIGHER position and didn't do revisionist work like this

>Ian's Jasper
We will never know or see for sure.

>Zuke was essentially the old Amber
There could've been a Zukesper in Return/Jailbreak and we wouldn't know it

>Amber's Jaspers are most notably in AaS (because she posted her boards)
So there's a chance Amber Jaspers could be elsewhere, huh?

>Colin Jasper in Mindful Education
Are you sure that wasn't that guest Takafumi guy? But I can believe it.

It's good to know that was entirely Colin's Jasper in Gem Hunt. I suspected as much. But I notice you're missing super watermelon island which briefly kinda featured Jasper

>Katie Jasper
Back to the Moon AND the extended into

Posting lewds.

If I had some tumbled lapis, I'd dip them in hot wax.

oh fuck you

its been a few days

we haven't been /trash/'d yet?

thank bb I do it for (you)

Currently we had a 35 months run with 110 episodes, talling up to a little over 3 episodes a month with maybe half a dozen ones with really good animation quality.
I'd most certainly take a higher quality episode per 15-20 days any time.

This doing anything for you big boy?

This is a good first post.

Have we all accepted that Pearl was once White Diamond's pearl?

There's no other way around it.

Thursday sometime after 6

mods will grace us with their banhammer

Her gem is blue in that picture. She was blue dimaond's

I'm still requesting that this laser-to-the-gem thing kicks off as the weird porn fetish thing of this fandom.
Probably not going to happen though.

>I swear to god of Jasper gets stuck in the gaybarn and turns into a meme I'll shatter myself.

Jasper is next

agreed.
Is it weird that I ship Jasper and connie platonically? Like, big sister-little sister? Is that even a ship? What would you call that?

Directors and other higher ups do revisionist work

>SU Higher Ups
Executive Producer Rebecca Sugar
Supervising Director (season 1)/Co-Executive Producer (in a storyboard context Full Disclosure to ~Mr Greg) Ian Jones-Quartey
Storyboard Supervisor (last episode: Drop Beat Dad)/Supervising Director (post Nightmare Hospital Raven & Paul and Hilary & Zuke episodes) Kat Morris
Supervising Director (post-Nightmare Hospital Lamar & Katie and Joe/Colin & Jeff episodes)

>Are you sure that wasn't that guest Takafumi guy?
I think Takafumi might've animated some scenes that he didn't board

>But I notice you're missing super watermelon island which briefly kinda featured Jasper
You don't really get to see her face (I think joe did the scene)

I'd give that rock small, passionate bites before steeping it in a lit candle.

>Jasper redemption fags still exist
How's the chemo going, faggots?

Dear Slim...

Lewd

headcanon...

Oh please that's just the nighttime glinting off. It's always white.

Plus she attacked Blue Diamond's hq in that one episode while she still had a pearl, unless you're saying she was an underling pearl?

Lapis' before theme: youtube.com/watch?v=zK5J62TGdY8
Peridot's before theme: youtube.com/watch?v=pA6ZH091Jeg

Lapis' after theme: youtube.com/watch?v=dfyNnUgK8qE
Peridot's after theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5EHAqhR1c

Anyone here watch SU theorist videos? Cartoon Universe/Roundtable and Skyward Wing do really great vids. I like some of AJ Universe's videos but he's kind of a douchebag to people who comment on his videos. I've seen it numerous times, if you disagree with his "theory" he talks down to you and explains why "Muh theory is right, stfu fag."

No, she didn't belong to any of the diamonds personally, and belonged to a gem in PD's faction, we've been over this

The problem with S1 is how shit of a character Garnet is.
It deeply bothers me how they were unable to do anything with her except weird ass robot.

a little off-topic, but does anyone know if there's an archived version of a talkback thread for when "what was missing" aired? i would love to see the reactions.

It's not a headcannon, because I know it isn't real, just like I know ships aren't canon but I ship them anyways.

You don't go through chemo for space aids.

but Brick is a really good song

for a really good character

she's still boring as shit and undeveloped
nothing's really changed she's just a bigger lesbian than we thought she was

Katie's Jasper translates SO accurately to the show. That looks so much like her personal art here, just a touch fancier

GOT IT
Thanks. It is my faint dream for all the storyboards to be available one day. Do you think the Crew keeps all those files to this day? Even S1 boards

Now that I think about it--Peridot really IS a brick.

But she's coolest mom now

>steven hanging out with a bunch autistic kids

wew lad

why aren't we in the trash yet

headcanon, AU, whatever. ship is usually used in a romantic sense, which is not your intention with Connie/Jasper

The left side is hilarious

But make Peri's after picture something funnier

This list doesn't make any fucking sense at all

Yeah fuck onion

Wew, found the first talkback thread for the show.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/55710398/#55710398

I like Garnet as she is, because having her be so near-perfectly stoic contrasts with most other fusions total lack of any emotional restraint. It's also arguably part of the lore, that she has to be so to exist at all.

Who else thinks that Lapis and Peridot are going to come into their own soon once shit with homeworld gets real?

Both are going through arcs to acclimatize them with Earth, show them in a lighter "fish out of water" light and give them a reason to fight for it and I get the feeling Peridot is foreshadowed for having some serious bulshit Magneto level powers in the future.
When homeworld comes to fuck Earthy to bits, I really do think the pair will move from meme-status and we'll see their badass sides again.

I don't bother. I've tried a few and they never say anything substantial. It's either obvious or total bullshit.

I completely and utterly disagree. Garnet was quite, sure, but she was not shit. In fact, she was my favorite character all through the first season and most of the second. She didn't get much characterization, even the episodes that centered around her mostly left us in the dark, but she didn't need a bunch of singing and crying for her point to get across. She was the fearless leader, the wise sage. She was the only one to actually trust steven, and she may not have spoken a lot, but when she did speak the characters, and the audience, listened. That's what made certain points in the show hit so hard, like when steven turned himself old in too many birthdays and Garnet fucking broke down. That really drove home how bad the situation was, and really turned the emotion up. Or when steven disobeyed garnet and slapped her, it was a real "oh shit" moment. Or post "the message," when the cgs were trying their best to shield steven from the truth of how scared they were of homeworld impending invasion, we and steven both could tell that garnet was trying her best to keep it together but unfortunately she was failing. In season 2 they even expanded on this a bit with the sardonyx arc, but unfortunately I think they focused to much on fusion and not on her leadership. There's a lot of untapped potential in that well.

dont

I just picked it for the subject matter actually.

PERIDOT BEST GEM
ACCEPT NOTHING ELSE

god knows, I've been crossing my fingers for at least the other pre-StSF boards that they haven't released

STOP. WE ALL KNOW THAT THE REAL COLD TEA user IS DEAD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I doubt it, but you can dream.
Unfortunately, just like me dreams, it probably won't come true.

oops my bad
i fixed it

Lapis, maybe, but after seeing how Peridot handled herself with Jasper; popping out of corners and laughing at her and only taking the situation seriously when she attacked, I can't say what's in store for her.

Honestly, it'd piss me off to see Peridot get so grossly overpowered beyond what she can do now. It's fine if she practices her abilities so that they're more precise but the CG's already have one doomsday gem in the form of Lapis. They don't need another.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPcnUOd_AgM
this be some surreal shit

I miss magical space women adventures and that goofy little brother/kid they have to drag along

Lapis' before theme: youtube.com/watch?v=l4qUsOC8xUI
Peridot's before theme: youtube.com/watch?v=8AmRsy-_FbA

Lapis' after theme: youtube.com/watch?v=840mre6gYbw
Peridot's after theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

We Toonami now.

i miss when garnet was a character

Being able to carry around floating sharp metal and shoot it on command hard enough to kill Jasper makes her OP and less situational than lapis

She can just store sharp metal/knives in her gem

She'd be able to one-hit pierce-poof any gem. I imagine she'll never 100% master it

Holy shit this is so weird.

before themes are too upbeat, especially lappy's. they need to be way darker.
lappy's after is good, i don't really get where you're going with peri's.

I've been asked on at least two occasions if I'll become the "Next Cold Tea user". What is it with Lapisfags and their weird traditions.

>hudson mohawke
wait
what

>implying Vaporwave isn't a meme

;_;

wew lad

Never heard of it, but I'll take your word for it.

Do you know what my favorite thing about Jaspis is? That it is the deadest ship.

On top of that, Peridot should utilize her abilities with technology, rather than powers. I don't like how they're fundamentally changing her character. She still has her bright spots: science and tech is one of them.

cold tea is actually dead

You...don't know that.

Needs Jasper sneering in a fish tank

your dumbass chart is literally 95% backwards

the only ones you got right were steven, greg, and smoky quartz

did he drink some cold bleach

I'm preetty sure it's from Jasper's POV walking in on them.

It's that time again /sug/

>Post your favorite character
>Post your favorite fetish

>Fave char
Pearl

>Fave fetish
FUCK YOU

Favorite Gem: Lapis

Favorite fetish...
Right here:

>technology, rather than powers
Thank God someone finally mentioned this. I really want her to build newer, albeit less advanced limb enhancers.

Maybe I'd actually like Peridot again if she stuck to doing what she's best at: Being a genius. None of this nerd bullshit,

Guessing it's feet.

VAPORWAVE IS NOT A FUCKING MEME DELETE THIS

t-that's not true

>Doc
>traps

Gem: Lapis

Fetish: BDSM and floor tiles

don't be a bitch, pearlfag.

Whatever you say, fucking clod.

>favorite fantasy fetish is futa
>favorite realistic fetish is a mix between being a dom and watching female orgasms

you're gonna have to elaborate on that second one, my friend.

i'm not really into the idea of her coming to earth and suddenly getting random op powers at all desu, especially with her cocky and immature fucking attitude

but it's already happening so whatever

I thought when she was going to live in the barn, she was going to be the gem's mechanic. And then Beta happened....and well...she became an art student.

Really wasted potential right there.

I don't even want her to build limb enhancers, I like her smol, and I like her disconnected from tech on a physical level. But she should be building robots and technological weapons, and things that'll assist the gems. Perhaps she could build limb enhancers permitted only for combat. Though sillier, she should still be accidentally offensive, and socially inept to some degree.

That's the Peridot everyone fell in love with.

Instead though, she's too busy being a lesbo in a barn. And all her development off-screen, of course.

rose
feederism

excuse me can you delete this post

rose and pearl
feet

>Post your favorite character
Lappy
>Post your favorite fetish
Gentle Femdom and Yandere

Is being gay a fetish now?

>the ship only they were on crashed in Jailbreak
>then the ship sunk in AaS
Sunk TWICE but it's still my otp

Not including Steven, Rose.
Futa on male.

I should add "Freakishly Yandere" to my list. I'm stealing your fetish.

I agree they're due to be restored to real characters again, but I don't think it needs to be due to Homeworld. We only know to expect 'Gem Harvest' to be some heavy shit due to foreshadowing from Peridot (without which the 'Gems visit a farm for autumn harvest!' joke would be completely plausible), so I expect she'll be a big part of that.

How the fuck do you have Doc as your favorite character?
But nice taste on fetishes desu

Official Gem power rankings:
1. Peri
2. Clods

why are you so insecure about your sexual preference?

if it sinks twice it's canceled out!

Why is there always a lapisfag in the first few posts of every /sug/? It's like they've got an endless rotation of lappy spammers who only exist to remind everyone that Lapis is the only conventionally attractive gem.

I'm not the one who likes dick, buddy.

Who is Lauren Zuke and why is she HitlerStalinMegaSatan?

why would i delete the superior chart when the inferior chart is still here

>Is being gay a fetish now?
Well, as far or as confusing as enjoying seeing drawn gay/trap/futas but disliking real men and real trans goes, then maybe yes, maybe gay is my fetish.
But just so you know, I'm not dillusional, if anyone asks I still say I'm bisexual. I don't much care for MUH MASCULINITY and don't get people that do.

Every fucking time

A once beloved storyboarder whose schtick wore thin.

fuck it, now i want vaporwave/SU wallpapers

I don't even know. She's fun, and I like her outfit. Honestly I think I just waifu her. She doesn't have a ton of character to favorite in the first place.

a storyboard artist for Steven Universe

canon ships are overrated

Zuke

A 'Tismcrat who Stands in Her Piss

IT'S THE NUTSACK

>favorite character
...jasper
>favorite fetish
...everything

>Pearl
>Feederism

Rose feeding Pearl would be pretty special, imho.

I can't stop laughing
I feel bad for zuke

Never have I ever heard of this shit. I don't know if I'll ever find my sides again.

My favorite part is when he tries to play it off like "oh I'm sure there are tons of people with this fetish." No nigga, you're fucking weird.

>Pearl
>stuffing
Two things incompatible with each other ;_;

zuke a shit

needs more sweat drops

I don't ship Jaspis, but it's right up my alley, fetish and passion-wise.

You stole this Zuke-bashing idea from the last thread.
>still funny tho

you're the one projecting his repressed homosexuality into others when they're talking about something that isn't your business nor affects you in any way

I guess I MUST be bisexual, because I like really feminine dudes in womens clothes too. Even seeing a fully clothed female, the idea that she might be hiding a dick is a little hot to me. I do like women as well though, I only mention traps because its weird but it might just be that I'm bisexual with a certain type of dude I'm into.

This is what happens when you hire a high school burnout autist, crewniverse

How's /sug/ feeling tonight?

Regret and loneliness coupled with slight optimism here.

My fucking sides

guro?
scat?
dick vore?

>not making BYE her actual last tweet

She really CAN'T do anything right.

Someone needs to tweet her that Slakoth fucking sucks.

Still doesn't really explain the hate. What exactly did she do that's so bad?

GAWD

I think it's more along the lines of "If you look beyond what you were made for, you will find you are special" kinda thing. All the more subliminal propaganda against communism... Err, homeworld.

PEARL
FUTA

It's like a universally understood hate that no one asks or talks about, but everyone knows why.

Eyeball
Don't really have a particular fetish or anything

Those eyebrows SCREAM "penis"

Was just gonna say this

Yeah, I was gonna post it last thread but by the time I finished the image limit ran out, and then I was distracted for the first half of this one.

I think it's largely exaggerated but here's the deal:

The Beta episode felt like fanfiction. It resolved the Peridot and Lapis conflict, off screen, which was heavily built up to be volatile in Barn Mates, and simply erased come Beta. Reduced the characters to silly art student/lesbo jokes.

We know Zuke likes this kind of stuff, so opinion of people is: Zuke inserted weird things she likes as a means to undermine established characters.

Secondly, she draws some characters oddly.

Thirdly, she was ridiculously naive by posting and interacting on social media as liberally as she did.

>Other peoples opinions, not mine

People argue that the way she writes Peridot/Lapis is bad and also don't like her artstyle. It's kind of a meme at this point.

>wanting to feed skinny girls
normally you guys would be my niggas but,
you're doing this wrong

>repressed homosexuality
>from the guy who likes dick
loving every laugh

hey! docfag here, we ruby squad dudes have to stick together.
I wonder if the Navyfag is here?

>Jasper has a fast food box themed after her
>it's for a food fusion

Does anyone have a picture of an angry Jasper with "triggered" as the caption?

If you really wanna go there, with the right people (feminists) call yourself a gynossexual. Its what I do. It generates interest.
It means you are sexually or physically attracted to female traits, no matter on what gender they are being used.
Or on a non-sjw term, you love pussy, and you love women, but you also love women with dick or a dude that really looks like it could have a pussy.

Don't do what I did. I tried hooking up with a guy that was pretty effeminate. Well, turns out, people don't dress like traps all the time and sometimes they don't always shave. It turned all disgusting and I had to slooooowly back away from that mess.

Pearl indulging in human food would be pretty hot imo

I'd still rather live in an ultra-conservative court with my favorite gems. Even if it meant I couldn't casually converse with anyone for more than 5 seconds while on the job.

I'd probably get shattered for pillow talking with Blue Diamond, or some shit.

Haven't seen him in a little while, but he'll probably turn up eventually.

meme-tastic

I'd probably stick with bisexual for the sake of clarity, but as far as anyone off the internet is concerned I'm straight. I don't see myself taking this anywhere near real life any time soon.

I don't think it's a meme, because I legitimately don't like her.

Stop this right now.

he'd better

Just to put this in perspective.

Steven's resolve with Onion and having yet another townie friend, was apparently more important than Lapis' obviously turbulent resolve with Peridot, which was based on Lapis being captured and interrogated against her will and used as a pawn by Peridot and Jasper.

>Onion and Steven gets a whole episode.
>Steven and a robot suit gets a whole episode
>Two former enemies, one of whom despises the other in Barn Mates, has a complete off screen 180 come Beta. For no reason.

I mean, I dont know if that's Zuke's fault or what but it's bad writing. Crewniverse acts like it's got nothing to do with these irrelevant townies while underdeveloped characters sit in a fucking barn and mislabel music

Okay i laughed

It looks like Yellow Pearl just gave her the most mindblowing cum of her billion year life

>that Log Date-hearkening thumbs up

Wew

>Pearls were forced to shapeshift into whatever twisted whims their owners had, and our Pearl has PTSD from it

That's my fetish you fucking slut!

Peridot has had way too many episodes already and she's a fucking side character

But the constant posting about it is

is there a zuke jasper

>Favorite Character
Steven.
>Favorite fetish
Farts, but just tame shit. I actually find the Cake and the Brazilian videos so fucking disgusting.

literally spot on

I mean... there's gotta be some reason why she won't
Maybe they just forgot

We can share.

I'm not really into guys but I'd be fine dating a cute guy. not all femmy, just cute

Well then don't set up meaningless Barn Mates. Why set up conflict only to resolve it off screen?

I can respect that.

cartoonnetwork.tumblr.com/post/150689102702/which-yellow-character-makes-you-happiest-to-see
>which yellow character makes you happiest to see
>yellow diamond

Shit writing

Maybe for a little bit, but I would never be able to have a serious relationship. People age, and I could never see myself finding a middle aged man sexually attractive. A can get down with a cougar, but an older dude is a no go for me.

>the Cake and the Brazilian videos
the what now?

jasper hasn't done anything bad enough to deserve a zuke edit

nothing, really. She was generally well received when her first episode as a storyboarder, Chille Tid, aired back in Fall 2015. Her tweets and art posted on tumblr/twitter were humorous.

She got a sort of meme status with nicknames like "can't juke the zuke", duke, The Asian slayer or something like that. Anyone have the copypasta/image?

Some time during the summer people for some reason started bashing her episodes as if she was the main creative force behind the episodes she boards.

Yeah, she pitched Barn Mates, but Sucrose and the writers were likely always planning on delegating Lapis and Peridot to side character status for the time being.

Probably didn't help that she kept responding to criticism, giving people more incentive to pester her even more

>Jasper/Bismuth
> 'accidental' creampies on chubby/normal girls, silk underwear/spandex on normal/skinny girls

It's not up to Zuke what the plot of episodes/direction of character arcs is
They gave her an outline for an ep where Peri and Lapis are happily living at the barn, and she did her thing. Not her fault they didn't want to make eps about how they got to that point

So yeah, blame them being underdeveloped on the writers in general, not zuke

i don't like the term "feederism" because it implies the literal act of feeding a girl, like i don't have time for that shit. the most involved i would get is buying the food, taking her out to eat, maybe encouraging / teasing. i'm not some fucking creep who has to stand around and watch her eat and shove food into her face, she can do that herself. i just wish i had a more accurate term. i could use weight gain / stuffing / belly / gluttony but they all sound ridiculous.

yeah possibly, but couldn't you just pick any other skinny gem and make them fat? i'm sorry to say this but unless the character has some sort of impetus or is already big, you're doing it wrong. what's the point of the fetish if you can just apply it to anyone you want. sorry about the autism

>never heard of cake farts or Brazilian fart porn
It's shit tier crap.

In Chille Tid and also from her personal art. There might even be a Zuksper in Jailbreak when she was a revisionist; it's uncertain

I've never saw a jaspa I didn't like

That's what I said , I'm not blaming Zuke, that's why others blame her.

the skinny one would usually be at "plump" stage
or it could be a series

like those Princess Bubblegum images

>peridot
>underdeveloped
>not overused and burned out at this point
ha

You just made me realize: There's probably a mountain of edgy as hell Lapis art that I'm not aware of.

>Solid character choices, sorry your waifus are dead.

those fetish's seem pretty tame.

I'm not the one obsessed with what are the others into. I'm bi btw

Zuke said she pitched Barn Mates in summer 2014

You know what's fucking dumb? How the fuck is Peridot, the most insensitive and oblivious character by far, so in touch and super sensitive with Lapis's feelings and acts like a perfect angel around her? The fuck kind of 180 flip is that. And don't tell me she's changed when she was just as arrogant as ever in the kindegarten kid.

people age in general. at some point is just about loving them and enjoy their company

Well she's burned out but for all the wrong reasons. Rather than developing a dynamic with Lapis, she's just being redundant with insta-memes rather than being the original character that she was. Sh feels like a response to the audience now, not her own character.

And I didn't say Peridot was underdeveloped (though in terms of her history and background, she is), I'm saying hr touchy-feely relationship with Lapis is underdeveloped. Because Lapis is underdeveloped.

>bi
>existing
controversial opinion alert: there's no such fucking thing. You either like men or you like women, anything else is just sexual confusion. How about you stop watching porn and get a real girlfriend, buddy?

It's not really about taking a skinny character and making them fat, it's more like subtle weight gain or bloat that makes it hot to me

Connie
Young love

pearl's design is not suited to be plump at all

>so in touch and super sensitive with Lapis's feelings

She probably patronizes her to hell. In the scene where she mentions "not to say the J-word" around Lapis, she flashes her a cold look.

How she can put up with someone like that really is only possible in fanfic-tier writing, because Lapis was never that patient with anyone else.

sure of course, but we're talking about sexual partners here, and I don't plan on stopping sexual activity during my 30's and 40's because I decided to get serious with a dude that I thought was fun to hang out with but now can't find attractive.

Because the lesbo wife jokes wouldn't work if Peridot didnt make an exception for the most recent gem she met. Even though realistically it should've been the other way around. Lapis should be the one teaching Peridot sensitivity and feelings, not the once robotic, blunt Peridot.

Good luck with that. No one draws yandere stuff unless it has to do with that stupid fucking simulator.

and now we have Blue Pearl berserker.

garnets got gentlest why not let blu poil have some boots.

garnet, armstrong, lapis, pearl, peridot, priyanka, and now blue pearl are done.

who should be next /sug/ ?

please just be talking about the concept of young people falling hopelessly in love with each other and not pedo shit.

>Pearl
>BDSM

lord have mercy on my vanilla soul

-lapis

-face rubbing

a whole episode is 11 minutes. one story. It's probably easier for your state of mind to presume this means the crew is relaxed and don't feel a need to rush the main plot/character development.

Peridot is used goods for now, until we need a mechanic to repair something like maybe the Ruby spacecraft.

Lapis I've always assumed is being intentionally held back in terms of story involvement, likely due to strong ties to the HW/war plot which we've only begun to dig into with the s3 conclusion.

Your enjoyment of the show would seriously improve if you realize this show is about Steven and his relations with both human and gems in his life. The townies are not irrelevant, just their episodes are shit tier when there's no magic/monsters involved.

I think Lapis taking out the ruby ship for Peridot, asking if she's okay, and blushing at her smile was supposed to be the "resolution". We're supposed to make the assumption that they were in the all-clear for developing a friendship after that. And apparently they think SOL townie episodes are more interesting than SOL lapis/peri bonding episodes

Also I think they wanted to go for the "wow they're really getting along now, woah!" reaction, along with the changes to the barn being a surprise

I don't think Zuke was satisfied with the jump either, that's why she came up with the twitter and made that firefly comic

the juxtaposition is one of the best parts

fuck off mate

like... rubbing your dick against their face, or rubbing faces together, or taking your hands and rubbing their face, or rubbing their/your face over your/their body?

I hate being reminded that YanSim exists. I may have some weird ass interests, but I'm not degenerate enough to play a game focusing on them.

Lapis literally needs therapy (and is getting it)
>art therapy via morps
>therapy cat peridot
>precious Steven-time
Maybe she'll be more alive and ready for development next she gets an episode- but ultimately only if the story/writers call for it of course

rose

Stellar argument, I can tell YOUR sexuality must be solid as a rock. Sorry for being homosexually repressed, you've clearly shown your superiority.

Partially corrupted Jasper

hand to face

I can really only see Pearl being yandere

but what's the point
i could almost see a case for her, uh, getting bloated and then hating it because she hates food...that being hot? that's pretty dumb though.
there are characters in this show that actually work with these fantasies, that's why i have to be skeptical of your taste.

Doesn't help that the game is shit and a meme game.

I don't know why you feel the need to be a dick about this for no reason. Lay off of other people.

Fuck, I love leotards.

I'm more of a biting advocate.

Honestly sounds pretty cute.

>lapis's stupid face
Ugh forgot how bad this ep was

Townie Tier List:

They all fucking suck

youtu.be/9a9d7Fhb-tQ

I'll make sure check my privilege and watch out for the special prince's and princess' fee fees next time they want to throw their mental disorders out for everyone to see.

Save these as PNGs please

>e hates food...that being hot? that's pretty dumb though.
>there are characters in this show that actually work with these fantasies, that's why i have to be skeptical of your taste.
>having to justify fetishes
but yeah, any skinny person could make a 180 and use food to psychologically regain control where they've used other things in the past. it's not a wild step to make, especially in a show that delves into the psychological state of its characters so much

alright man

I'm not being a lore fag, it's just don't set things up not to follow through. I really hope Beta doesn't set a precedent for things to be resolved like that. I like townies, like the ones with Lars and Sadie especially. But they need to be better integrated with the gem episodes. It feels like they're just trying to make the townies as likable as possible.

They've segregated townies and lores so much that the townies don't even feel like the same show anymore (in S1 they did because of the corrupt gem stuff).

When Garnet showed up in Zoltron, it was like a cameo from a separate show. It's just basic writing, I'm not demanding a reveal or lore. I like it on lock and key, but make it relevant. They're just doing it so that Steven has friends.

i guess, but at some point i wouldn't even have considered to have a relationship with other guy at all, so who knows

aw, it's cute!

>one time we get yandere stuff
>it's fucking connie

Well, I used to get off on some WAY more ratchet shit, but I kinda developed my own personal therapy technique for getting rid of it

Jasper
Pet play

what about kevin

>fanfic-tier writing
>Lapis was never that patient anyone else

okay, who else has Lapis interacted with so far in a non-stressful situation? She was inspired by Steven to try to stay on Earth and appreciate what it has to offer. While initially resistant of staying with her former captor, she's learned that Peridot is practically harmless and has truly changed for the better, albeit still an annoying shit at times.

For some reason the crew is holding off on writing more Lapis centric and Lapis/Peri centric episodes, but after this string of townie eps, it's likely we're going back to heavy plot during the next bomb or whatever.

I hope I have sufficiently memed for you.

good point. maybe things will change.

maybe once the homeworld trio are all redeemed and Best Buds, the barn really does turn into their own little temple, just without the magical properties.

Bubbles are gathered at the top of the barn. Morps are still spread around, but maybe a little less randomly. Peri has her own green tech corner, with robonoids and battle limb enhacers and a mini gallery of devices and machines. Lapis lives next to the water tower, and maybe the lake becomes a small koi pond. Little water/beach things like seashells, starfish, coral, barnacles, etc. adorn her space.

Jasper probably would have her own focus, but idk what. Maybe animals? She did kinda gather all the corrupted monsters earlier on, maybe she tames them until they get healed. Or maybe she tames tigers since she has a tiger stripe thing going on, and it would kinda nicely parallel Rose and her lions.

please help, i've got some dark shit that I don't want anymore

I just want to be dommed by a big orange woman who will collar me and tell me I owe her my life and now I'm her bitch .

If i see that fucking alien one more time...

STOP

Jesus, even Beach City is better off than my tiny town.

>You will never get to order fry bits before Steven gets the chance to
>You will never have a "treat yoself" day and blow $50 at the Big Donut and Funland

Not only holding off on writing peri/lapis eps, but mentioning them at all too

Onion Gang was queer about this

>who else has Lapis interacted with so far in a non-stressful situation?

Literally answered your own question in the next sentence.

as long as it doesn't kill me

a little scary, but congrats i guess.

I keep telling myself this isn't going to happen, but then I remember Zuke is still employed.

Steven is ________

WONDEful. Who're you doing next

Come of it, man. I think her episodes are cute.

Okay, here goes.

Basically, you have to engage in your fetish a few times for this to work. For me, it was diapers. So I'd put one on, piss myself, and start watching diaper porn. BUT, instead of just cumming, I imagined all the people who had ever bullied me at once and, after memorizing their style of being hurtful and unkind to a T, imagined them all picking on me in a big group, I tried to argue with one of them, only to be sniped by another. Eventually, I developed a fear of ever doing diaper shit, and it never bothered me again.

Best ship

You'll live.

That's it it. We belong in /trash/.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

I'm gonna be honest, that sounds really unhealthy.
I'd be tempted to try it anyways, but I can't. My fetish isn't something I can allow myself to do irl.

a slut. not the gross type of slut though

You need to be banished to the Phantom Zone.

not4sexual

t's 2:30 in the morning and I'm reading this post
Where did it all go wrong

for hug

Has anyone ever told you that you should do Stand-up?

you're a pedo? into guro, vore or some shit like that?

Lapenis

Peridot
Female to male transformation

>gets bullied at school
>grows up to watch diaper porn

At least you're not Anthony Burch.

For hug.
Bara Steven in the other hand...

i let /sug/ decide on what i should draw next, two user chose blue pearl last time and so i drew her. so i draw the one /sug/ wants to see the most go berserk.

someone screencap this

I'd really rather not say. Sufficed to say it's not an option, the images are bad enough but I can't stay away. I just want it gone.

Get outta here, Lapis.

Don't be an ass, this guy put himself out there to help someone else.

bara steven is yucky
shota steven is for molesting lovingly

She's stubborn, analytical, and cares a lot
Throughout the barn arc we always saw her try to fix things after fucking things up socially with the CG's. She "wanted to understand". Then Lapis comes along and everything she tried pissed her off more and more. She learned that Lapis is sensitive as fuck, has a lot of triggers, and is a nightmare to piss off, so being the never-give-up type that she is, she had to figure out what and what not to do around her if she wanted to live with her.

Her morp with the tape recorder, which she recorded all her frustrations and trials with getting to know the CG's and Lapis, "represents the struggles of intercommunication". Also the reason she liked the alien doll was because it had big eyes that understand, or something. Basically, she really wants to not be autistic and living with a moody trauma victim 24/7 is great training in that aspect

And yeah, she still acts like her old self like in Kindergarten Kid, and she probably always will from time to time. But she's been living with Lapis, and is knowledgeable in how to treat Lapis specifically. She probably isn't even perfect with her yet, I bet she still fucks up and gets the ice and learns her lesson all the time

and now you have transmuted into a new meme

Holy crap, Steven's dad just got 10 million dollars? Lemme guess, it'll be gone by the end of the next episode.

Also wtf dude

it's too late

big tits for everyone!!!!!!!

Nah my dude, it's chill. The whole reason I subjected myself to self-induced psychological attacks is because that shit was embarrassing as hell. Y'all can go ahead and screenshot

do this robot jasper

I regret asking. All I accomplished was turning a good person into a joke.

I concur.

IM SAME GUY AS BEFORE AND YOUVE ACTUALLY FUCKING TRIGGERED ME IM MAD

>500

ty

What a good sport. There need to be more people like you.

fucking stand up guy, this exdiaperanon

>picture of Garnet
>I read the post in her voice
EVERY FUCKING TIME

That sounds like a good thing to me, Garnet's voice is great.

The firefly comic was slightly perturbing

Now I can't stop reading posts in her voice.

Thanks guys.

>Listening to some soundcloud shit
>One of those "piss off the SU fandom" ones comes up
>It's using a crop of pic related as the picture
>half the comments on it are asking where the picture came from

Are people really that desperate/dumb or are they just shitposting?

>And apparently they think SOL townie episodes are more interesting than SOL lapis/peri bonding episodes

I honestly don't feel they think they are more interesting. It feels like they are getting all the townie character's backstories and resolutions done and out of the way.

I blame pinterest.

It's okay user.
You can't help it if you want that sexy voice.

I didn't know onion had a problem or friends until Onion Gang. Very self contained

Yep. God damn it. Fuck Status Quo. At least the song was good.

I'd rather read everything in Sapphire's voice. She always knows just what to say, after all.

You're welcome

Fucking this and trips confirm.
Also I don't get it how impatient many people are here. Sure I think we've had enough townie episodes by now, but when it comes to character development of certain characters I think it will be alright. Now if the show was going to end in matter of a few more episodes to go, I'd would understand people being upset. But we're at the halfway point now probably. Lapis could still get her arc, Garnet might get some interesting development again (maybe about how she feels and deals with the responsibilities of being the new CG leader), we learn about Pearl's origin and how she met Rose, Peridot might settle down a bit after experiencing the over impulse of endless possibilities here on earth becomes normal to her. Not forgetting Jasper could be healed at some point.

he's rich for multiple episodes at least
I'm just past that part and he buys expensive shit in the next few. He's just still Greg. Doesn't really change his personality.

>I didn't know onion had a problem or friends until Onion Gang. Very self contained.

But you did learn more about Onion. Just as the other townie episodes taught us more about the characters.

Again, feels like they are trying to get the townie's backstories/whatever out the way.

And why Lapis ever stooped to such a level, I'll never know. She's supposed to think she deserves better than what has happened to her, but not staying with Steven is easily the dumbest thing she's ever done considering how much he's helped her.

Personally, saving someone is far better than giving them moral support, but that's just me.

Peridot needs to build her own limb enhancers. Exploring 'just living' on Earth is fine, but what unites all people is a need for purpose, and she needs to pick herself back up to at least her former level to serve any purpose but 'dear sweet precious meme dorito baby'. Which will be ideally symbolized (in-universe, as well) by her literally remaking herself.

I'd expect they'll be explained as being relatively simple stilts (perhaps with some gimmicks), that she actuates with her metal-kinesis.

>feels like they are trying to get the townie's backstories/whatever out the way.
Why do you say that now versus previous seasons? Besides the fact that shit will go down guaranteed if 5 is the last season.

Why's it feel like they're wrapping up their stories instead of just squeezing them for obligatory townie fuel?

The link to Onion Gang is fucked, can anyone help me out

Use the direct download

use the direct download

on the one hand you've got good taste in videogames(always nice to see a fellow Hunter here on Cred Forums), but on the other, you don't appreciate the majesty of humongous tits, so I'm kinda conflicted

>serve any purpose but 'dear sweet precious meme dorito baby'

From how she acts on a regular basis to CN's late as hell Dorito joke about her hair, I can say with a large amount of certainty that she's never going to change from where she is now.

And if she does? Then I'll proudly accept that I'm wrong. Because for me, it's just one big waiting game for her to do something that'll genuinely impress me.

Criminy, this is almost worse than the guy on warframe general explaining how he ate his own shit and lost his scat fetish because of it.

>Why do you say that now versus previous seasons?
>Why's it feel like they're wrapping up their stories instead of just squeezing them for obligatory townie fuel?

These recent episodes went deep into the backstory of the townie's. Hell, even Sour Cream got to be an actual DJ, and resolved his conflict with his step-father Yellow Fish.

>Besides the fact that shit will go down guaranteed if 5 is the last season.

I'm not psychic, this can be a possibility and you may be very well right. We will just have to wait and see.

>Garnet
Monk
>Amethyst
Changling
>Pearl
Duelist
>Steven
Shield Knight
>Connie
Sword Saint
>Greg
Bard

Prove me wrong.

All you need to do is try, user.

*yellowtail

Jeez, Connie is only 12, what are they adding to the water in Beach City, horse hormones?

youtube.com/watch?v=IVPDLSUpjAU
I can't see that image without thinking of this video.

I like her small. I would like to see an episode where more peridots come to earth and look down at Peridot like she's a disgrace. I like her to build Limb enhancers, though I think she should use them exclusively in combat only. Be adorable during peace time.

hands are too big in that image

my b, i thought that image had her hands in it for some reason.
youtube.com/watch?v=DmylAtSEjWs

>it's a "nerds picking on other nerds because of how nerdy they are" episode

>old good what

Haven't heard of that one, but here's C'Thun.

>Random peridot: "Who certified you as a kindergartner, clod? You probably couldn't even create a force fusion, let alone monitor an archaic geo weapon. Pitiful. And thanks to you calling Yellow Diamond a clod, all peridots from our facet got reconditioned. I would crush your gem!"

>Peridot: "Yeah, well I have Steven and the Earth. I'm actually important here, not just a piece in Yellow Diamond's puzzle! Plus I hated you all!"

Are you me? Because that's how I feel about it too. I think there's a good possibility we'll meet other Peridot's one day and it's going to be interesting how the reaction of both sides will be like than. Also when Jasper confronted her about her missing parts and Peri reacting: "I still have one of those things", I think Peri is pretty chill now about being short etc.

>"Yes Peridot, as impressed I was by you on the ship, I am even more impressed with your new compact look and capacity for friendship! I'm so glad we're going to live together!"
-Barn Mates

youtube.com/watch?v=z3osEe6J_OM
rewatching this and partway through:
>"eggs, eggs"
>"next shot has peridot

this thing almost pulled off ooovvvxxx before the meme was fucking invented.

Imagine:

> Steven as Jack
> Amethyst as Phil
> Garnet as Tito Dick
> Pearl as Dwayne

youtube.com/watch?v=8YNOlkclLfI

Yeah, I meant people in general, not you specifically

I bet the scientific world for Peridots on Homeworld is like a rat race competition for who can be better for their managers and diamonds. They're all emotionless freaks except the top brass. Peridot could convince the average and sub-standard peridots to join the Crystal Gems.
>"No worries about work, or the managers or anything! You can relax here! No need to take samples and data and perform experiments!"

Fuck it's even worse than I thought it would be.

side effect of being exposed to Steven's healing saliva so often, even more so once they finally admit to each other that they like-like each other, and become boyfriend and girlfriend(which we all know is pretty much an inevitability at this point) and start making out regularly(cause Connie's the sort that's starving for physical affection, and Steven would be more than willing to oblige)

this would make for a fun little story to be honest

I prefer the high-tech fantasy path they've gone on, magic used as an explain-all isn't really something I like, the same as tech but it's a bit more believable to me, it allows me to be more immersed in the show

I hope Peridot's manager comes to Earth, and she'll be well read up on Earth, and befriends Steven, knowing hes Rose Quartz. She'll cause division between Peridot and Steven by hanging out with him, and then one day she abducts him and Peri saves the day by stopping her.

I guess all three of us are the same person, I've been sayin "enhancers for missions shorty for chill" for awhile now. Also an ep where they're on homeworld and despite being mocked for her lack of enhancers at first, she ends up impressing them all with her metal powers

And then comes along her old manager, an era 1 Peridot, who's tall and also has metal powers, who scoffs and tries to report them all to YD. cue nerdfight

>holo-Pearl VS Lapis' water construct Pearl
Who wins?

It would be cool if era-1 Peridot befriended Steven though, as deception, and Peridot knew but nobody believed her. See some turbulence in Steven's and Peri's relationship.

Cute!!

nanafua and kiki are hanging out at steven's play and at beachapalooza 2.
Is she the only pizza who hangs out with their grandma? Why is Kiki such a great kid?

I hope Becky had a beautiful day today!

Doesn't need to be on Homeworld. A group of Peridots could be sent to see what went wrong with the cluster, and encounter Peridot.

>turbulence in Steven's and Peri's relationship.
We do need that sometime

Get some taste.

and there you have it robo jasper berserker. if /sug/ ask i shall deliver.

continuing.

who should i berserk up next /sug/?

I want her to get her old ones back, they were cool
If they need a plot reason, there could be crucial info in her old logs

I wonder if she'd care that Amethyst was the one to throw them away

Onion

I hope we see Jasper get angry at Lapis at some point.

If Peridot's not going to be cold and menacing then she ought not wear them. Which is why I think she should only use them in emergencies/combat.

Her and Ian have been real quiet since they lost the Emmy. I hope they aren't depressed over it.

Armstrong.
Hugging someone and swinging them around.

Who did they lose the emmy to?

Why is this god forsaken show gaining so much popularity these days? I can't get on Youtube without seeing some shit about "nutshack theme song but each time they say 'nutshack' a puppy gets raped for an hour." Didn't it die YEARS ago?

Yeah I'm already dreaming about and Era 1 (Olivine?) vs our Era 2 Peridot fight. Metal bending nerd style

Ian has been quiet, but not Becky. She posted this cool mantis on instagram.
instagram.com/p/BKhgqEvADqM/

She absolutely would not want to live in the same place as the crystal gems

Also, country with big open skies, leaves, away from the ocean, etc
And peri's cute smile

I doubt it's the show that's gaining popularity. The meme resurfaced for whatever reason and you can't explain memes.

Robot. Fucking. Chicken. I'm not joking.

robot cock

Robot Chicken still airs? Emmy for what exactly? Animation? I thought it was going to be Gumball or something.

A nice tall water tower to perch on too, she was fond of that before Steven even took her on the tour

I have to wonder how many Era 1 gems we'll end up seeing compared to Era 2s.

Like, if Peri can't shapeshift and is really tiny needing mech enhancements, what the fuck would an Era 2 Quartz be like?
Or maybe they're putting their resources mostly into Quartz so that won't be needed.

I can't help but cringe whenever I see their house, it looks like it's going to fall apart or light on fire at any second.
People who can live in those old wooden stilt houses are braver than I.

Why do Pearl fags ruin everything?

They take after their horrible waifu

>therapy cat peridot
My fucking dick is diamonds.

Who's responsible for this, and why is it Zuke?

Get that weak shit out of here.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

Imagine Eternal Suffering.

i thought i had stopped shipping it but i still love the artwork and all my old headcanons for it. i adore ships that are composed of two super fucked up/damaged people and all that hate-love shit

cool picture.

honestly I think it's going to turn out the claims that Era 2 gems can't shapeshift is going to turn out to be a lie, with it turning out that the only real difference between Eras 1 & 2 is size

when you're a freak you don't have to imagine because you're already living it

ffs I had to improve this reaction image

U wot m8? You fancy some jellied eels m8?

user, she's just trying her best to get her artistic vision across.

Nice work man! How about the ice monster?

Also, do you have a blog where you post this great shit?

>user, she's just trying her best to get her autistic vision across.
FTFY

You guys think we're going to reach the image limit? We're moving pretty slow.

I guess I'll post some Sugar Mama then

A family of cuties!

Young Sugar!

damn her mom is thicc, I would.

Well, at least the last image was an ugly as fug grandma.

HA!

She is not a grandma yet, neither Steven or Rebecca have had children. So she is just a mom.
Also, she is very pretty, not ugly!

She's ugly dude. All old people are ugly.

rip stevonnie

That's rude user! How will you feel if people call you ugly when you get old? She is a good dancer and very beautiful.

I wouldn't think much of it, because it would likely be true. When I get saggy wrinkly skin I'll probably consider myself to be an ugly turd. But fuck if I'll get offended. The important thing to do when it happens is to just laugh, because old age happens to everyone.

Because you do not desire to get with an old person doesn't make them ugly.

>doesn't make them ugly
No, but considering them ugly does, since ugly is subjective not objective.

Is this legal?

So you admit that your statement that older people are ugly is only your own opinion and far from a fact.

True. There is no objective scale to measure ugliness, but you can use general opinion to achieve similar results. For example, natalie dorner and channing tatum are both pretty well accepted as good looking, despite that being a completely subjective thing.

Toby wouldn't care, but I'm pretty sure the others may have something to say about it. Regardless this person probably isn't important enough for them to even find out.

jamie lee curtis is 57, Ellen is 58, Sigourney fucking Weaver is 66, and I'd fuck them all.

On that note: fuck marry kill jamie lee curtis, ellen, and sigourney weaver.

I'll go first, because honestly it's a no brainer for me.
Fuck Sigourney Weaver, hot as hell
Marry Ellen, she's adorable
Kill Jamie Lee Curtis unfortunately

Can women get cucked cos Becky looks like she might be into that.

Pearl did

HOW DO WE PURGE ALL LAPISFAGS

>he asks this when Pearl exists