Gunnerkrigg Court

>
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1z8gbB0RlmjoXYlHKgw-l7ZAuYTqAIFNyF8RInX4_MSM/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT IS PARLEY EVEN DOING?
Are those muscles just for show?!
:(

At this very second she's prioritizing keeping up her part of the illusion. Or in the next couple of seconds she's going to forgo that in favor of attacking

Disappointing.

Writing is hard :/
docs.google.com/document/d/1z8gbB0RlmjoXYlHKgw-l7ZAuYTqAIFNyF8RInX4_MSM/edit?usp=sharing

>docs.google.com/document/d/1z8gbB0RlmjoXYlHKgw-l7ZAuYTqAIFNyF8RInX4_MSM/edit?usp=sharing

wat

It's an address. You give that to your browser so that it can access whatever it is that is located there. In this case it is a google document that contains the beginning of a fic about Annie dragging Kat along for her cum guzzling escapades.

So I've picked up this Web comic after seeing the thread last Thursday and I'm not sure of coyotes alignment. Ysengrin seems well intentioned but everything coyote does seems to have an ulterior motive. Or am I just seeing things?

Coyote probably has some big plan that the comic has been building up to forever that's gonna turn out to be something super retarded in the end.

Right now no one really knows because Coyote is so 'lol randumb xD', but I think it's safe to say he has some goal.

MAH BOI ROBOT

What the fuck is robot up to?

>bringing a giant two-handed sword to a rapier fight
>especially against an opponent who's obviously faster and better than you

Come on, Parley.

Robot is even faster and Parley can deal with him.

Jeanne on panel 6 looks like Wojak at a glance.

>I'm not sure of coyotes alignment
he's a trickster god. chaotic neutral.

So, any feedback?

Any story?

Well, no, but feedback on my word stuff could help me be better with writing stuff and stuff.

Shit, robot RIP soon.

What is Jeanne going to do? Chop him up? Robot can't die.

Yeah, whatever damage she does to him, so long as his cpu is left intact, he'll survive. Doubtful that Jeanne knows where such a tiny target even is in him.

CLANG

Coyote is a proper "god" and he has a vision beyond our understanding. He can see things on a greater scale than we do. It is hard to classify such things as good or evil really.

>proper
Some long forgotten Native American god.
It's a miracle he's even still alive.

It's certainly interesting. Don't care for Annie being portrayed as a retard. That's definitely gotten old.

Yeah, I guess.
I'll stick with it for now and see where it gets me, tho.