Questionable Content #824 - WE HAVE PLOT!! Edition

Watch as Jeph tries to create some drama till it fizzles by Friday.

Maybe Faye's finally gonna go to jail for all the questionable shit she's been up to over the years. Hell, maybe she'll even get written out of the comic completely and the focus will shift to the other, much more interesting characters.

Who am I kidding? Nothing ever happens in this shitpile.

I wish we had a quantum leap like plot where Faye shoots herself instead of her dad so we don't have to deal with any of her stupid bullshit.

way off on the general number

What up with those angry pretentious faces and those mouths?
Is jeph's art getting worse?
I wish he woke up from his faggotry.

Tumblr would make him stab his own hand again.

So be it. If only a stabbening meant he would go back to his pre sjw mediocrity I'd go there and put the knife in his hand myself.
Too bad he's gone.

>plot
>no Brun
Why bother?

It's actually kind of impressive how Marten has ceased giving a single solitary fuck about anything that happens in his general vicinity. It's...like he knows.

This comic gets really fucking boring when Marten shows up I'm starting to see.

>Quandry
For fuck's sake, if you're going to use big words at least do it right.

Ew. That's what Faye looks like now? I didn't even recognize her until reading the thread.
Skimming through the most recent pages, I honestly can't find one attractive character in the bunch. The tranny now has disgusting things plugged into it's face. The tranny's brother has that godawful undercut. Dora's face is all fat now, and she damn near has a mullet. I guess the tall asian girl is untainted, but her personality has always been terrible. And whenever tall asian girl is in a panel, Jeph fucks up everyone else's proportions, and draws everyone as squat midgets.

Actually, Hannelore still looks fine. Thank god. I guess there is still hope for this world.

>he doesn't want to fuck the robots
Why are you even reading this garbage for if not for that?

I don't know what the white faced robot is, but it makes me want to puke just looking at it.
I don't know what the big red one is either, but no I don't want to fuck something that can crush me.
Momo has always been boring.
As sexy as pintsize is, I'm not gay.

>plot

The idea of the "illegal robot fighting ring" was always retarded. It's made abundantly clear in the introduction to it (and reiterated just now) that none of the robots are hurt doing it, and the illegal part is just based around the gambling aspect, so why is there a problem? The organizers just need to cut into the profits a little to get a gambling license and find a commercial venue and they're set, no fucking problems.

I don't know what kind of moral quandry he's trying to set up here? To me the more interesting thing happening with the setting is there's a parallel society of robots and Faye was approached by a robot detective who knows everything about the league. Is there a mole in the league? Did the robo police find out because they're all part of a collective hivemind? Who can say, the comic is phoned in at best.

How can you even not want to fuck the big murderbot and then cuddle her?
I agree on May (the now white faced one), supposedly Hacks is trying to move her to a "real" body, she's less boring than momo tho.

And pintisze is not for sexxual, he's a bro. Except he's not anymore because "hurr don't you dare misgender my trap gf" so he's about to suffer the same fate as yelling bird and Steve that nobody even remembers anymore.

Yelling bird isn't a real character. Getting attached to him is odd.

I'm not attracted to things that could conceivably kick my ass. Or at least appear to.

Everyone knows about the robot fighting.
Pintsize knew.
I think momo knew too.
It ain't a secret except for hacques plot. Also it probably is illegal because the law says that robots shouldn't fight, else they'd already have a license if it was only for gambling reasons.
Robot police never cared because it's not an issue since nobody gets hurt, but they're worried that some unwilling bot might get tossed there in an arena style fight. The police part in the plot started and stopped there, we will never hear anymore from that lady. It was just so that faye will question her being there and try to get away with bubbles.

Marten died inside long ago, like any remnants of a soul this comic may once have had.

I still treasure the sketch of Faye I got from him in 2006 but whatever magic was in there had already started fading even then

Yelling bird, sweet tits and randy had a whole arc.
That makes them characters of something.

Did jeph take down the old problematic strips? I'm too uninterested to go check but it would be pretty sad.

>Yelling bird, sweet tits and randy had a whole arc.
You mean a couple of wacky joke characters got more wacky joke comics.

It was a pretty long arc user, like five whole strip of deadly bandicoots or whatever randy is + the loose ones + the new year couple of strips. There are main characters that had less strips than them.

>Faye asks the biggest pushover in the world about his opinion

>there's finally Brun pron on rule 34.

Finally I can get my smelly autist fix.

Marten trascended the comic.
It's like talking to a benevolent but powerless minor god.

He deserves to be free.

He's put up with too much cucking for too many pages.

Marten will trigger the third stabbening in which hacques will finally stab his penis.

Praise Marten.

Wait a second, is Marten transitioning to female right now?

There's no fucking way I'm the only one who gets that impression based on how he looks here.

On the other hand the art in these comics has been even more shit than usual so who knows.