Cyborg #1

Cyborg Rebirth was solid, let's see will issue continue the trend.

Other urls found in this thread:

www64.zippyshare.com/v/RA8vfAWh/file.html
www100.zippyshare.com/v/DYQnTnsW/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anons wondered was that Machine Queen at the end of Rebirth. Now we have the answer.

OC robot or...?

I'm not really fan of repeating origins from issue to issue.

Kids are cruel.

He keeps the dead Avatar of machines in storage?

Looks like.

MORE MAN THAN MACHINE

Fuck you kid.

hahahaha that fucking kid

Didn't see that coming.
Now if I only could remember is he computer that wanted to kill Max Lord in JLI...

Smooth jazz.

Yep, also a Flash villain.

Overall, decent. I guess. Wish it was more actiony.

As someone who lives in New Orleans I take offense to this guys claim Detroit is the heart and origin of it.

Ah. That's why people on CBR were talking about Wally.
But... maybe jazz originated in Detroit in DC?

Dam thats cold.

I really fucking like this page.

They could easily have made cyborg skeptical about the whole thing but they allowed him to give the music a chance and have hope it would help and it is fantastic.

Hey cyborg needs pussy just like everyone else kid
>he don't feel love cause he don't have a heart
That was cruel as fuck though, I know some kids don't think first but damn

Why didn't they reveal him completely to be a machine trying to be a human rather than just show a skeptical thought from his father. I remember Swampy becoming an actual immobile vegetable after reading about his origin.

Holy hell this kid is brutal.

>Born a human
>The robot parts are the foreign substances
>The human parts are the virus/growth that must be eradicated

I've been posting for months how I think the Flash movie is going to have Kilg%re as the villain to justify having Cyborg in it

Cyborg - Rebirth 01 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www64.zippyshare.com/v/RA8vfAWh/file.html

Cyborg 01 (2016) (webrip) (The Last Kryptonian-DCP)
www100.zippyshare.com/v/DYQnTnsW/file.html

is that mustach

why can't cyborg bend it back into shape for free? he seems strong enough

>Kilgpercentre

from his perspective, a bunch of shitty human meat was jammed into to glorious xenotech

Is this book the only comic to reference anything at all from Soule's Swamp Thing?
That alone makes me like this writer.

Heretek pls.

I know cyborg is not superman strong but is he really not strong enough to bend a door.

Thing is metal cannot really be bent back into shape. It is a property of metal. Like a human can bend some metal but then if they bend it back to the same position it is still affected.

Cyborg continues to be solid. Good.

This was great. Thanks, user.

I'm actually really liking this run so far.

What gives Cred Forums? You told me Cyborg was shit?

is that a freaking GI Robot?

I think so, even if head looks little different.

clearly we need to start shipping glasses kid there with that one girl from the Christmas episode of Brave & The Bold

This nigga

Its rebirth magic.

cause obviously they don't want to just retread over something that Swamp Thing already did very well

man I would love it if they had a GI Robot be important in a book one of these days, the Weird War 2 stuff DC has had since the Silver Age has always been something I liked(heck maybe bring back the Creature Commandos while we're at it)

The kid may as well of said he doesn't need a girlfriend because he doesn't have a cock

Yeah. I'd kill some carrot to get Creature Commandos mini.
I wonder if Ennis would be up to it.

Between this, GL's, Trinity and Superman I would almost believe it was downtime week. But Batman and Nightwing had to go and be serious business Not that I mind

Savage

It was better than the Rebirth issue, still kinda meh, but I like they are at least trying to give Cyborg some substance.

why did it rip his clothes off first

its a hentai robot!

this book isn't bad but it feels like something that should have come out when the new 52 first started

better late than never
Still, i wish their keep his N52 design

I don't think this is a coincidence bros

aww

What am I supposed to see here? Scorponok chasing Flash/Wally?

>Superman is the handyman around the League Watchtower
Well that's a mental image I'm keeping

Stone fucking cold this little shithead

>We are all human right?
woop woop

Oh shit, I totally forgot about Wally and Kilg%re.

Did they ever explain or tie up what was happening in the last series with the alien tech and Vic's ability to make parts?

How does he pronounce the "%" in his name?

That some Art Deco rider right there.

In that case, it'd be just a bugfix rather than a virus.

Though that'd make it a lot less personal to the BBEG.

Is this going to be DC's answer to OBD

>His smile and optimism
>Gone

bump

It's Kilg%re's original look.

So he does have a dick

I thought that was the way it was going.

>Calls robbers on their burner phones right before he stops them.

Okay, this is clever. Cyborg could be fun.

I'm really digging this, the DCYou run was really fun too. Cyborg is shaping up to be another MM/Aquaman underappreciated by mainstream fans, but with a solid history of interesting, sorta bad selling books.

>Cyborg wears pants to work out

Savage AF

Quirks that remind him that he is/can still be human

That gets into my broader concern. Yes, it may have been that he wanted to keep it a secret as he seemed to want to at the end of his DCYou series, but between wearing the pants, and covering up when they when out, Vic lost his ability to manipulate his external appearance in Rebirth, didn't he? Or are they just ignoring the DCYou series altogether?

Vic can turn into human form in Cyborth Rebirth, but he's keeping that form a secret, only showed his cat. I think it's just his having an existential crisis and not knowing what he should and should not do.

Thanks

Looks like that. Which is... not cool. Plenty of people liked both his ability to "armor up" and his DCYou look. Meh.

Jesus

bumping

....ouch

I love nu52 Cyborg, trust your own taste not Cred Forums

>Believing in Cred Forums
Nigger you dug your own grave

Remember, folks, black people are only capable of experiencing true emotion when engaging in activities catered to and created by other black people.

why shouldn't cyborg wear clothes

superman is fucking invincible and he wears clothes

Superman's got his alien dingdong hanging around, Cyborg don't.
In fact if you think about it, Cyborg is always fight crime naked

>Workout pants for a cyborg with no penis

For what purpose?

This one?

I read that as Cave Johnson.

Fucking savage.

>These are his biggest fans

Did Cyborg lose his ability to look like a normal not cyborg man?

Is Cyborg cool now?

which is exactly why he should wear clothes

even galactus has to wear clothes and he doesn't care about any earth laws

why the pants?

thats just mean

bump again

Or they just like jazz because they live in fucking Detroit.

So how long until it gets cancelled?

You better stop fucking up.

the end

They'll keep this book going at least until the Justice League movie comes out. After that it depends on how well the movie and specifically Cyborg are received.

"%"

Wasn't Kilgore also a Spawn robotic villain?
I think he was also a gorilla, but still.

Pretty simple pages. But i can't help but like them.

Bump

I have my reservations about cyborg. Sure he's half robot but he's also half google.

This was really nice. I didn't much like the Rebirth issue, but #1 was comfy. DC is full on comfy mode this week.

There's Overtkill and Cygor

Don't forget he's in Detroit
That place is google central

wait am i missing out on Kilg%re

Connecting cyborg to dc robots isn't the worst idea

...Darkseid...

...always hated music

There he is.
Back in the day, only people who GOTTA GO FAST could see him, like Wally. Wally defeated him and soon after, Max Lord found him. Kilg%re mindfucked him into creating JLI.
Completely agree. It's even better that all those robots are incredibly diverse.
Hopefully we'll see Robotman in role like pic related again.
And new designs of Robot Men have to go. Why did they "improve" perfection?

Alas, Vic's ability to look human is no more. I could cry. This is a character I can no longer support.

We knew his ability to look human was gone when they reverted him. That was the point bringing him back to this tragic place Johns established or whatever. He might have holographic tech but they want him to be this Cybernetic golem/
robo Swamp Thing

If you are an African-American and you support this racist wet dream of a superhero, I say shame on you. How can you support a black superhero that has been castrated? A black superhero that looks like some 1950s movie throwback instead of sleek 21st century technology. Cyborg should be the next level of evolution but DC wants him to be ashamed of himself just like American society wants the black man to be ashamed of what he is. Cyborg should be the next step in evolution. In the future we will all be a combination of man and machine. Why should we feel bad about that? DC see Cyborg as a shameful black man and I am not going to support that. If you support that I feel sorry for you.

Walker pls go. Don't you have the Purple arrow book to write?

Bump for Vic

>Top panel
Holy shit Vic's lame as fuck

This

Someone needs to crop Cyborg's face here

what's the point of buying a burner phone if you're going to pay with your credit card?

Criminals are not usually very smart

What a dickish thing to say.

Kilgore?

Yeah this is pretty great.

it helps him to stand out more if he doesn't have that. otherwise he's nothing more than forge from the X-men.

plus they may not remember if he can do that. the teen titans version of Cyborg never could (without help) and it wouldn't be surprising if that's used as a major part of his character.

You little shit.

bump

>Cyborg has a good series finally
Is this real life?

How can the same world that produces and maintains Cyborg, STAR Labs, Batman and Lex's tech not be able to correct blindness?

Wtf I love Cyborg now?

Probably just another little link to humanity/ out of habit. Same for why Superman eats food when he doesn't need to.

but i don't want him to fuck women

i want him to fuck robots

and it seems like he's going to

It may seem like an insult but if you think about it it's really a compliment. Since love can be seen as a weakness, he's saying Cyborg is so powerful that he has overcome the need for love. In that way, he's even more powerful than Superman.

It's just one issue. I have lots of hope, but there's no need to jump the gun.

Two issues, technically, since this directly follows the Rebirth one-shot.

The kid probably thought he was complementing him, but kek.

Right I forgot about that. I actually didn't read it yet, is it good?

Poor Red.

those bullet left notable marks.

Cyborg confirmed a weakling.