Can Batman beat Ippo Makunuoichi in a boxing fight with prep time

Can Batman beat Ippo Makunuoichi in a boxing fight with prep time.

are OXYGEN MUSCLE allow?

Yes, Batman could beat him. Have you read the latest Ippo chapter? He's broken.

Doesn't batman have about 100lbs on Ippo.

Ippo is still going?

Yfw DC comics has never published a comic with fight as intense as Ippo despite owning characters like Superman. Could you imagine what a Superman comic drawn by Morikawa.

Sodam Yat's fight with Superboy Prime in Sinestro Corps War is a pretty brutal fight. Hell, the entire issue was mostly them fighting and beating the ever living shit out of each other.

>Could you imagine what a Superman comic drawn by Morikawa.
I'd rather have a SHAZAM comic done by the My Hero Academia guy

Batman is in great shape but he often fights dirty to help against people more physically skilled than him.

Better a fight against Wildcat.

The art isn't nearly as good.
DC does not focus their scripts into being showcases for fight artists, which is something they should definitely do. That fight has shitty narration throughout and doesn't show the end which sounded like a crazy part where they are blasting each other with heat vision
It's theoretically an incredible fight, and it's certainly not bad, but it doesn't match up to anything like Morikawa or Miura. Some of Paul Pope and Frank Quietly's stuff is close, and actually, I think the mutant leader Fight in TDKR is fucking incredible. Miller is an action genuis on par with any mangaka save Miura, who is in a class of his own pretty much. I think the only Western artists who can touch him are Geoff Darrow and Dave Sim

The real choice is an Authority comic done by Araki
They have the visually interesting powers and homos for the job

How the hell would prep time help him in a boxing match?

Yea it's pretty worthless, boxers usually just get a fight scheduled and do it the next day, you're right. Pretty stupid.

dig up ippo's medical records for post-fight x-rays and identify which bones are weakest and where, aim for those spots

yes

To be fair, in the Ippo-verse, boxers really DON'T get any prep-time. Well, at least Ippo doesn't, because Ippo's corner are constantly surprised that their opponent is a left hander or that they have a one-two combo or whatever, even when Ippo was still rising up the ranks and his opponent's supposed to plenty of televised fights already.

I've always wanted that. Ever since I first heard of the Death of Superman when I was a kid. It would be years before I was finally able to read the comic and it turned out to be an entirely lackluster fight with a super dumb ending where Supes and Doomsday just punched each other with a regular punch and they both went down for the count.

The Justice Lords episode was great in that it tried to fix that lackluster fight while generally maintaining the sequence of events.

So, sort of getting back on topic, yeah, I'd love a shounen style fight in a proper DC/Marvel comic. It wouldn't be appropriate for every character and we wouldn't necessarily need Ippo levels of detail or exposition, but some fights need to be given a dynamic treatment.

That's just because kaicho is a fucking hack that doesn't deserve to be training Ippo

It's kind of sad that the most sakuga western TV we've had in the last 10 years were Avatar, Korra, and I'd argue Gumball. I really wanted to see an American answer to all the good shit that's been coming out lately like One Punch Man and Mob Psycho.

Ah geeze coach he's really beating the shit out of me what do i do?

Yeah, can't say I disagree. I mean, he's got his good points, but Ippo could have done much better in a lot of his matches if Kamogawa simply gave him advice/instructions like what a corner's supposed to do. At the very least, he could have avoided a LOT of injuries if his corner simply told him what kind of boxer he was facing or what the opponent's trick/gimmick was. Considering they could clearly see what was happening from their perspective, rather than let Ippo be beaten down for 5 rounds while he figured it out himself.

Take a deep breath Ippo, breath in oxygen and... tell him about your mother!

No, wait, that would actually prevent you getting the shit beat out of you. Nevermind.

Just keep standing for 2 more minutes and make it back to the corner. I'll give you a hearty slap.

he's not even that good a boxer

Could batman beat the omni-direction 4th dimensional Dempsey roll that hits before the punch is even thrown?

he'd just shoot him