Things that trigger Cred Forums

I've compiled a list of things I have continuously seen trigger Cred Forums.

What other things should I add? What triggers you?

teen titans go

only one of those does

Probably need to add SJW in big letters

The chair
The steel chair that is xaviers chair does not so much trigger as cause arguments.

It's definitely hated. Is it kind of just universally agreed upon to suck though? I feel like the exposure is hated but it doesn't actually affect any canon story so it might not be trigger level.

Digimon? That thing from Avatar? I don't understand.

Women and blacks.

The Digimon thing is Matt and Sora dating, with Tai being cockblocked.

I don't care about the PPG reboot because even its creator wants nothing to do with it. It's easy to ignore for me.

Suicide Squad was fine. It wasn't good and sure, Harley is overexposed, but I'm grateful she's bringing in such cash to be honest.

I had my issues with LoK but overall you posted a picture from the best season and as time has distanced me from it, I'm more neutral toward the show now than angry at it.

Steven Universe is fine if you ignore the retarded fans.

The Lion Turtle was rageworthy.

Norman fucking Gwen triggers me.
Jade slapping Kyle after cheating on him, then kicking him out of his apartment, then being shown in a good light after and even to be the love of his life triggers me

Matt/Sora triggers me.

Cred Forums was very triggered back in the day by Matt/Sora and Tai being cucked. It's from prehistoric Cred Forums days though...a classic but good one.

Everyone hated the lion turtle because it was a deux ex machina to have Aang get out of the moral dilemma of dealing with his own version of fantasy Hitler.

And, increasingly, lesbians. Gays don't seem to draw the same reaction, probably because Cred Forums was always the gayest board and now it's mixed with Cred Forums which is the other gayest board.

Definitely Bendis.

Maybe Sausage Party or Seth Rogen or Seth Macfarlane.

does tumblr count?

Your unsolicited opinions on Israel

King's Batman a shit.

Why?

Ben 10 reboot.

Well, the fact that there's anime and a live action movie on this thing instead of a comic or cartoon for one.

Toonami
Posts saying "make /cape/"
Ponies
Rotten Tomatoes
The words "Misogyny, Bigotry, Racist" unironically used. Same goes for people saying "The N Word" instead of the actual word.
Alex Hirsch
Twitter posts with the word "Cancelled".

This, and that panel about the Y-chromosome from Mockingbird. And the tampon comment.

>

It's pretty much classic Cred Forums that they adopted digimon from Cred Forums and an old meme. OP must be an old fuck. You might not get it. But Cred Forums basically always used to have digimon threads, along with toonami threads in general, back when it wasn't absolute shit.

Suicide Squad is absolutely comics material.

>Everyone hated the lion turtle
False, I loved it.

Holy shit but these are all hilarious. I can't think of anything in it that makes me legitimately triggered other than Liefield's retarded expression.

What the hell is that Thor and Valkyrie thing?

What tampon comment?

These are absolute musts for Cred Forums rage triggers. Much more so than Matt/Sora. Matt/Sora is definitely a trigger and the original cuck meme but it only triggers Cred Forums oldfags.

Carol Danvers might count as a trigger at this point. Any superhero that got racebent like NuWally.

"Bobby, you're gay" triggered people for a long time. Anything new Simpsons, anything Lisa Simpson, anything Peggy Hill.

"Girl Power" moments in comics and cartoons, especially if they make no sense and come at the expense of making it okay to enact some sort of excessive punishment or violence on a man. Barbara's actions in TKJ movie made Cred Forums have retard triggers.

Bee and Puppycat's art change
Tumblr nose
Anything DCEU

Explain the x-men panel thx

Moon over June
Anything tumblr
Anything Cred Forums deems slightly in favor of "sjw" stuff in comics or cartoons
Tumblr's tendency to draw characters as completely different weights, races, genders and whatever else for fake inclusivity reasons

I'll go ahead and add Adventure Time on this one too. Threads seem to always be full of bashing the show, arguing, being angry over Bubbeline and what direction the show took and all of that.

Man fuck Jade

But the bit in killing joke was meant to be seen as a bad thing.

It was retarded and the movie would have been better off without it but you were not meant to admire barbra.

I'm going to be serious: why? Kyle pussied out and abandoned Earth all because his gay friend got beaten. Boohoo, he's seen way worse shit in his life and Jade's brother was even gay at the time and she didn't react as dramatically. Kyle abandoned her and they lived separate lives and grew apart. He also never contacted her despite one message he sent to a group of people with nothing special or specified to her. She fell for someone else, owned up to it when he returned, smacked him in his beta face and told him to get the fuck out of her apartment because she was now paying the bills.

Was she supposed to sit around and mope and wait like a good modern Penelope? Fuck that. Kyle was weak, and he even reacted weak. If he were a man he would have beaten that guy's ass and then actually put up a fight with Jade to make her see what she did was awful. Instead he retreats with his tail between his legs to do what he does best, which is cry and draw anime.

I know that, but it was stupid to put it in there in the first place. It made her look like shit and although her actions weren't condoned, they weren't exactly condemned. You were supposed to basically understand implicitly that she was going through a rough time emotionally. As if that's some rationalization for it. It's dumb.

She obviously was meant to look psychotic given how the girl she was feigning to "save" was horrified by her actions but it still triggered Cred Forums and counts as a trigger.

What's that one with the Professor and the PPG about?
Looks like a dad, his kids and his granddaughters to be honest.

Every moment Hank Pym is treated like a pariah and psychotic wife abuser in-universe.

That moment Sue tells Reed Richards that she just wants to go fuck around and be a slut and that's basically her reason for breaking it off with him.

>trigger

they'll filter cuck and some random niggerspeak but not this stupid tumblr word..

also this is yet another not-so-subtle Steven Universe victim complex thread

Is this Greg Rucka? My sides.

I don't even mind Wonder Woman being a feminist or not having a lot of time for bullshit from men but "mansplaining" is the most OOC thing I have ever seen her say, she doesn't even sound like herself. So Diana of Themyscira really goes on the internet and reads buzzfeed articles and tweets by women with first world problems and picks up their lingo?

The Geoff Johns cereal tweets

Anything that makes "casuals" get into what they like when it comes to comics like Deadpool or Harley Quinn

The most recent Batgirl run

Cobra's 'seems to me the market demands air filtration masks' page and Red Skull suckering rubes with hollow nationalism

Of all the things that Cred Forums gets absolutely irrationally retarded over each time, I would have to say Lisa Simpson wins out. Nothing makes them so over the top in their ranting. None of the pictures you posted even remotely compare, because even though Cred Forums is pretty retard over PPG and Korra, the sheer staying power of their hatred for Lisa Simpson has not waned over time at all and is nothing new.

Bendis every time.

Dan Slott's twitter especially now that he's more brazenly "tumblr" than ever about any criticism he gets. A lot of other writers that are going that way as well.

Forgot to add Gwenpool.

>Steven Universe
We let you have your general and you still leak out, and we still let you have those threads.
Why are you talking shit? What kind of victim complex you must have.

Yeah, that's really more of a Marvel thing

Blue Bear and Fuckley

I don't like or watch SU but ok. Here's your (you)

Kyle/carol triggers me way harder than Jade being a bitch

Hal deserves it after what he did to Guy.

statistical outliers mean nothing

He didn't do a thing to Guy, he dated Kari when they thought Guy was dead and then she dumped him the second they found out Guy was alive and later she told Hal she never loved him

That's pretty dissimilar from having Carol leave Hal for Kyle for literally no reason and then constantly shitting on Hal afterwards

Also that was over 30 years ago

He went for Guy's grieving fiancee after he was partially responsible for what happened to him. He was in a coma, not dead, it was just a sleazy move. He was in his right to do it, but Kyle was in his right to go for Carol too. She's constantly torn between Hal and some other guy or bringing up drama to keep her from Hal so it's best to just kill that romance entirely for Hal's sake.

God, Nu52 Lois is just awful. It's like they didn't even bother to give her any sort of redeemable quality because they wanted Supes to hook up with WW.

>his darker side

I'm legitimately so irritated at this why is Marvel still trying to make this a thing

You're in the minority there, bub.

they made it a thing. it has already been made a thing. hank pym going nuts and getting violent is the thing which hath happen'd, several times.

ENJOY YOUR BAN.

Pym is literally ultron right now

>that Deadpool x Lobo pic

Just fucking add everything that's aired on CN since AT's inception. Can't go a cartoon thread without seeing some incesscent bitching about SU, nuPPG, UG, TTG, and to a lesser extent everything else. Might Magiswords looks like it'll be leaking into threads soon enough.

Exactly.

...Is there any way we could get the offices of Marvel on the ISIS shitlist?

The one about the JSA is right. It doesn't make the story bad but it's right

Can I get a bit of an explanation of what is happening here? Not Hank being made out to be a wife beater, but the story of what's going on here.

Needs:
>Bobby, you're gay
>Whor vs Titania
>Civil War 2
>Assigned Male
>W-Well... Th-this is me
>ElsaxHans
>Spencer/Slott/Waid/Hirsch/etc on social media
>Bendis bendising Bendis
>Race swaps/vitiligo/fat/etc alternate art of Cred Forums characters
>Barneyfriend and/or Your Large Horse
>Zubolts art
>BLACKED couples
>Rape of Invincible
>Val Zod/Earth-2 in general
>I'm a social justice warrior
>Identity Crisis rape
>Nova: Sam vs Richard
>Lodbell
>Wonder Woman's lasso can't stop mansplaining
>Nubo
>That spread of happy Inhumans and dead mutants
>Henderson's Squirrel Girl
>Land art
>Traced Lego model SHIELD carrier
>Fury whispering to Thor
>Miles OHKO Blackheart
>Saitama vs anyone

>no Assigned Male
>no Moon Over June
>no ponies
>no KAPOWIE
>no Yep Yep Yep

Your list is weak

Something something nut

I feel like I should ignore this, but I'm compelled to ask, what the fuck is this?

>He went for Guy's grieving fiancee after he was partially responsible for what happened to him.
How was He responsible at all? He had no idea Guy was going to use his trapped lantern, that was Sinestro's doing

>He was in a coma, not dead, it was just a sleazy move.
They didn't know that, they thought he'd died

>He was in his right to do it, but Kyle was in his right to go for Carol too.
That doesn't make it any less shitty, especially since Hal and Guy weren't really friends when the Kari thing happened but Hal and Kyle were supposed to be buddies

>She's constantly torn between Hal and some other guy or bringing up drama to keep her from Hal so it's best to just kill that romance entirely for Hal's sake.
That would be nice if they'd actually let Hal get over her instead of pining for her and making him constantly miserable over it and it's still hard to read the situation in ways that don't just straight up imply Kyle is better

Guaranteed argument and shit posting

It's a parody of Assigned Male. Which is exactly the same thing except with sex instead of race.

That face. I wouldn't be able to either. Who is he raping? Why did they consent to being touched by him in the first place? Why did they change their minds? Why?

It's not rape. And that's Gwen.

I am on my phone, someone else post Skub.

Only from triggered DCucks.

What, why? I can't think of a scenario where Gwen would want to fuck Osborne. Seems she's regretting it.

Or is Osborne the one saying "no"? The pussy is so good, it's turning him into a villain.

That specific panel is what Peter imagines in his head when he learns that Gwen, in the time when she and Peter broke up for a little while, had two children with Norman Osborn. The pregnancy was super fast and the children aged super fast as well because Goblin serum. The explanation for that is that she was well-introduced to Norman being Harry's friend and she was very fragile and abusable. It was a mess and entirely retarded.

Nadia, Hank's daughter with his first wife, was kept by the Red Room and trained in science and fighting and stuff for all of her life. She broke out and fled to America. She showed up in ANADvengers recently, where Jan took her under her wing. This scene takes place after a day of shopping and bonding between Wasps sr and jr. The report of Clint's death was on TV at the Avengers mansion, so Jan explained the cw2 situation with Ulysses to Nadia who was inspired to make a device to improve Ulysses' visions. She shrunk down to the microverse to construct it in a special lab she'd made, and since the flow of time is different there, even though Jan followed seconds later, this let Nadia work for several weeks straight. The machine ended up blowing up and Jan consoled her, leading to the scene there.

*Banner's death by Clint

I'm sorry that you like the quip formula and can't appreciate real film. Really, I'm sorry for you.

Gwen... No.

It's canon. Peter got cucked by green goblin dick at least twice.

Hilarity insue

Does Cred Forums hate W.I.T.C.H. or what?

Of course Clark knew Lois had someone there with her. He had to. He went up anyway.

see pic related

Has Nu-Squirrel Girl been posted yet, because goddamn I get rustled everytime I see that fucking face.

>Only from triggered DCucks.
Good fucking job proving his point

cute

kek

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

That sounds awful.

Is any of that worth reading? If so, can I get a recommend reading list?

>Sora and Matt

Degenerate.