This was the worst page the week

This was the worst page the week.
Any other contenders?

I dont have a picture but worst single line has to go to raven where they auctualy use the word muggles. (Was enjoyable overall though)

Are you fucking serious?

There are some fucked up people at Marvel. Fucked. Up.

>It's another Bendis wants to be remembered issue

How long until this retcon gets forgotten?

Hey it would not be a raven book without at least one bit of how do you do fellow children.

Is that Tony Stark's mom murdering Tony's dad in cold blood just before giving birth?
That sounds like something, I don't know, like a Zenescope book would come up with.

>look im so quirky and unique just like all you tumble readers out there. I'm even in your fandom XD
Comics are turely dead

On the plus side it turns out its not about trigon.

Its certaintly nothing as bad as her own emo series anyway

Realy , I read the preview and it looked to be more trigon garbage so I didn't bother picking it up. I feel like a fool

Well it might turn out to be trigon i suppose but its leaning towards not being.

God i hope it's not trigon.

I like your optimism, but lets be real here. It's a Raven book. The only way it isn't Trigon is if it's someone else acting on Trigon's orders, and the next arc is Trigon.

Context?

You murdered him!

>Tony Stark is THIRTY-FOUR YEARS OLD
>he was around TWENTY-TWO when he became Iron man
>most of his editorial years is now supposed to have happened when he was younger than 30
Fuck everything. Fuck Bendis and fuck Marvel. This is simply not canon, because it simply does not make sense. It's safe to ignore this run, glad everyone seems to already be doing it.
Fuck off.

It's a Harry Potter reference

That's one shitty stabbing.

He looks rather unimpressed for a guy who just had a pair of scissors jammed into his jugular.

Comtext? I mean, I know it's Bendis, but what's exactly going on here?

if this bothers you why do you bother reading corporate capeshit where this happens all the time?

Just read creator-owned comics like Invincible and manga and you won't end up eating garbage, inconsistent writing and constant retcons.

.05 cents have been deposited into your account

For those of us not in the know, what's going on OP?

Tony Stark's real parents
Tony's mom killed Tony's dad.
Tony's dad was probably Abusive.

>Tony's dad was probably Abusive.
Is that shown in the comic?

H-HAYAI

OP starting to quote Ozymandias in the Vision thread, I guess.

Honestly, does it matter? Bendis wrote this.

So basically it's another attack on white males

>Tony's dad was probably Abusive.
He was Hydra, but not abusive, idiot.

Cue Tumblr celebrating her.
No seriously, they're cheering for her.

How can anyone look at this and go "ah yes, this is the perfect story for the parentage of Tony" So glad this was written after the MCU so it won't pollute that. Hopefully this run is mocked and forgotten as not canon.

You got screenshots boy, or is that just hyperbole?

Bendis must really be an Emperor's New Clothes situation at Marvel. He hasn't written anything good there since they killed off the universe he made.

>a highly pregnant woman stabs a man in the frontal clavicle to a depth of 2mm
>the man dies instantly
I don't even care who these faggots are, someone explain to me how the artist and writer ever made it through tard school.

How long until it's revealed that the Starks were Tony's parents all along and all of this was an elaborate ruse to throw off Howard's enemies?

This whole adopted shit has been awful since Gillen instated it.

None of you sensitive crybaby faggots even read it did you? She found out he was a Hydra agent

So is that not really him? If not then why would you still kill him, especially when you got his baby?

Oh, that's cool, Jackpot records is a real shop/label out of Portland, OR. Nice of B-dawg to give a shout out to a local establishment.

As someone who works at a record store, someone calling on the phone asking for "something classical" is COMPLETELY FUCKING INSANE. It's like calling a grocery store and asking if they have anything "dairy related."

>Tumblr
>reading comics

EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH NAN DA TAWWWW???

>in the frontal clavicle to a depth of 2mm

You the average person wouldn't know any of this right?

That's literally out of the movie "Dial M for Murder"

Even down to the weird scissor placement

I've read the issue but it seemed so sudden, he still cared for her and the baby but she just killed him like that. It was like Bendis needed to wrap the issue up a fast as possible.

what's 'Harry Potter'?

NICK FURY "DEALING WITH IT"

this is horrible

>haha let's retcon Mjollnir's creation
FUCK OFF

>Mjolnir was always meant to be used by a woman
>Mjolnir is sentient and has a gender and is female
>616 Mjolnir is female and Ultimate Mjolnir is male

...this might actually be tied to Heroes Reborn Mjollnir

I remember when Aaron's Thor was still enjoyable, why did they do this?

marvel couldnt be worse at being a sjw if they TRIED

this is hilarious

Is this really in a book? This looks like something an edgy teenager would make while spacing out in math class....

Customers can be pretty stupid that way, though.

I miss when I had a local record store with a dedicated classical room.

Three years.

storytime