Story time

HAHA morning Civil War II #5

Other urls found in this thread:

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?85650-Civil-War-II-5-SPOILERS/page2
www107.zippyshare.com/v/A5qcTOpm/file.html
www75.zippyshare.com/v/qdTPjZLk/file.html
www4.zippyshare.com/v/Uj6mFCx3/file.html
www27.zippyshare.com/v/mC0Yy5rP/file.html
www88.zippyshare.com/v/jtz1ao5M/file.html
www22.zippyshare.com/v/Hy8Pfriu/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=At52XGlZ_3Y
poal.me/ybe8y3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you user for doing this trainwreck.

The character assassination of Carol Danvers by the hack Brian Bendis.

it's my pleasure

Not for me, stop now or else

>Character assassination
This is nothing new

>You literally left us no choice
FUCKING BULLSHIT
Yes, Carol is going too far, but punching and fighting won't solve anything, if Tony "wins" this fight nothing will change unless he kills everyone, or kills Ulysses. This fight is literally pointless.
He should try and get the government and the people to turn against Carol.

>10 teens are in Iron mAn team

But user, Carol Danvers hasn't been seen in years. This is Carl Manvers

Why is he in warpaint and spandex now?

HAHA TIME FOR BENDIS

AND SHITPOSTING

>You're trying to control that which can't be controlled
What does that even mean?

He's been wearing that since the first chapter, he just only wore it at Attilan.

Let me guess. Carol is taken out for the remainder of the issue and comes back must in time to arrest Miles. God I hate Bendis.

Doing more than they are capable of doing. Also he stole that line from Strange.

You can't control the future.It's unpredictable and it's been shown many times the future goes in many different paths in the marvel universe.

>Natural order of things
I FUCKING HATE THIS BULLSHIT ARGUMENT
Debating the morality of pre-crime arrests is fine, but don't you dare pull the MUH NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS card. How is what Carol doing upsetting anything in any way?

I hope the vision storytime comes soon so i can was the taste of civil war out of my mouth.

He's coming for the booty

How could they assassinate something she doesn't have?

For a second I thought that was cyke

It's offcial, EVERYONE is ignoring Aaron's bullshit of "magic died and all the old spells don't work anymore". For once, I'm not mad at Bendis for ignoring continuity, I guess I'm a hypocrite.

It would have made a lot more sense to split based on age for the first civil war.

It's an America Russia thing

BLACK ON BLACK CRIME!

>My ally sneak-attacked you while you were talking to me, that proves I'm smarter than you and that I am right!

>You trying to control that which can't be controlled
>Carol tries to absorb and redirect Tony's enery attack
>gets BTFO

BRAVO LUCAS

It's weird that he would do an arc that involved all magical characters and it not be a cross over event.

Venom Blast wins again

There are some things even the hackiest of hacks ignore.
I would comend him on it if i was not almost completly certain he just forgot about it.

How many ducking panels of these books have just been of someone's face looking super sad?

...let's just get this over with.

Fuck the venom blast

Who is that in panel 2?

would've been better without the "literally made this happen" part.

would've been better if it just had Tony's "You made this happen, Carol".

would've been better without text

>Bendis shits on Clint
>Kate Bishop takes down Magyk with a normal arrow
Fucking bullshit

Acknowledging that they have no business here doesn't change anything Bendy, also Vision getting out phased.

Animal cruelty! Someone call PETA!

Where has Jane been this entire fight?

You know, this particular instance of Venom Blast win doesn't bother me as much for some reason.

Peter, he's also shirtless/naked a lot in events that Involve Miles in some way.

Seconding this, I couldn't bring myself to do it

I wish somebody would just get rid of that fucking venom blast. It's such a cheap win.

So, blowing up this spaceship somehow means that the GotG can't leave Earth according to Bendis.

Anybody got the bingo card?

He's becoming a tentacle monster.

>no black bolt

>Beast completely affiliated with the Inhumans.
Fucking race traitor

Do they even remember that he used to be a member of their team?
And I think for a longer time than Carol?

Yes, I'll post it once the issue is over, then if there's any updates someone can fill it in.

that.. that might be the most retarded thing in this event

I once again pose the question: WHAT THE FUCK DID TONY EXPECT TO ACHIEVE OUT OF THIS FIGHT?

How fucking hard could it be to find a way off earth really.

Must be peter. He's sitting this out, right?

BENDIS
E
N
D
I
S

Oh shit he has Tony in the Herald killer hold, and Karnak got the better of him

>Ulysses is crying because the Triskelion blew up

Fag

Lol that makes no since. How does Bendis figure when people go to space all the time?

How can he say this after AvX? How can he not be aware of Magik's power set? Does Marvel have any editors?

>vision being angry and making things worse with his solar gem beam

JUST LIKE THE MOVIES GUYS! GREAT WRITING! BRAVO BENDIS! HOW WILL THE GUARDIANS EVER LEAVE EARTH NOW?

According to Bendis:
>And in the battle they lost their ship and now have no way home. Yes, there are spaceships on Earth—at least three—but they aren’t for sale and nowhere near as advanced as the one Rocket put together for them.
He's severely underestimating how many spaceships there are, and ignoring the fact that they could just CALL someone to pick them up.

>You're projecting, Tony!
>she tells as Tony's literally energy-projecting
Is this pottery?

>chokeholding a power suit

Rape

Yes. The ship blowing up leads into the last arc of his run on GotG which revolves around them being stuck on Earth.
I've kind of lost count of how many things in this event are absolutely fucking retarded but yeah that's definitely up there.

>9/21

Never forget.

Nah rocket racoon needs to learn about emojis first

Don't toy with me user, just post the next image where Bendis' pet probably beats all of them at once.

So if adult Ice Man is on the opposing side of his past self does that mean he's not gay?

They were joking with the Panter panel, right?

So all of a sudden Ulysses has a new power?

How can anyone consider the Venom Blast a good plot device? It's not even a good deus ex machina.

Dat punch, god damn Marquez is awesome.

I don't think there can be such a thing as the most retarded moment in Civil War 2. It's all one long steady line of retarded.

>But when I do it
Tony, you broke into their kingdom, beat up their royal family, and then kidnaped and tortured one of their citizens.

that's actually a really good question

same move he used to stop the silver surfer that one time

You can't escape a T'challa submission move

>Bendis leaves guardians
>Instead of leaving the next writer to make actual good stories he forces them into earth so the next writer has to fucking do a ET go home arc

I think it was his old power but manifested differently

Strange...wouldn't his views on this be similar to Wanda's?

I know, I meant that they put it in on purpose.

Miles no

I've been asking it for a while.
In Civil War, Tony's side was fighting to arrest the Anti-Regs, and the Anti-Regs were fighting back.
Here, there is no reason for them to fight. Tony and his team could just lobby the people and the media to turn against Carol and get the gvernment to stop backing her, and only resort to violence if that fails. There's much better ways of dealing with this.

Bendis' ruination of GotG, previously a cool, weird little gem of a property, is his worst crime at Marvel. I don't even care about the moviefictation of Star Lord and Drax (everyone else stayed more or less the same); just give them good cosmic stories! I've been reading the Guardians storytimes for four years and I can't honestly tell you one thing he's done with them other than constantly introducing popular Earth heroes and distracting from what makes them interesting in the first place.

>Vision immediately shot Jean down and made sure she stayed down
Fucking A

CAPTAIN MURDER I'm hard now, just from the art

Looks like it's time to kill Miles next.

LMAO

WE

He cries a lot for people he barely knows

I may be being a weeb but are they stealing from the "Luffy punches Bellamy the Hyena" panel? It's the EXACT same pose.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

AH DIN DOOS NUFFIN

AH IS A GUD BOI

Oh no, how will this get resolved? I guess I have to buy the next issue to find out.

>WW2 veteran killed by young african-american male

ayyyyy

>Killing an agent of hydra
I fail to see what's wrong

I don't care about the plot, I just love seeing Magik with her bangs anymore.
Look at how beautiful she is.

Fucking things for the next writer is just bad fucking form.

Fuck off with this shit

Oh shit Jane your back.

Someone ban this kid

Steve's taking it pretty well

was bendis blue marvel always this shit? or have i just gotten used to based ewing blue marvel?

WUZ

you're smart.

Tony's actions make even less sense now.

>Cap in that third panel
>Well, I may have died but the White House looks destroyed so I guess this is a win

>That hair
>That tummy

Magik is the best girl

So from the looks of it, Captain Hydra destroyed Washington DC and Miles took him out.

I agreed with you right up until I'm at a fucking loss with this event. It's gone beyond a simple trainwreck and transformed into 9/11.

Sam looks like he's moving in on Kamala.

I can't recall Bendis writing Blue Marvel before this.

I like how Bendis still finds a way to make Miles the most important character in a shitty event

I didn't think I could hate Bendis any more.....but apparently I can

>mutants
>beautiful
You're a sick mother fucker user

>Venom getting Venom-blasted
This is some poetry, man
Also Miles couldn't possibly have lived the Venom arc he had in Ultimate but whatever

Why? You already avoided the scenario needed for that death to happen by stopping the confrontation. Him killing Cap takes place in the middle of a battle that IS NO LONGER GOING ON.

Holy fuck Bendis why are you such a shitty storyteller?

>>Well, I may have died but the White House looks destroyed so I guess this is a win

>bring back cap
>immediately turn him into a nazi
>have your special snowflake kill him

Wait, why did they suddenly stop fighting? The vision changes nothing, Tony's team still believes the visions are wrong.

why am i still reading this
it's like punching myself in the dick

So will this event end up being worse than Avengers #200 for Carol?

>the state of Marvel

Do they seriously want DC to win?

I'm really starting to think this is all part of some greater scheme

> worse than Avengers #200 for Carol
that is literally impossible

>How do you know?
Because the fact that people saw this vision means that it's incredibly unlikely that people would just let it happen? Isn't that the whole point of Ulysses' visions? You act on them so they don't happen?

It's in front of the White House, so clearly a different battle.

Good, that whole story was just an awful retread of the god butcher.

They weren't fighting on the steps of the Capitol, they were at the Triskelion.

The art is so fucking good

He's black, so he was probably about to sell some drugs or rob a liquor store anyways.

>Nazi gets killed by PoC

It writes itself, really.

Oh yeah sorry, my bad. I was so blinded by rage my brain didn't even make the connection.

>referencing Rich's fate to justify this mess
Just no.

So people died here? It seems to me that Schiti in GotG drew the panel as the ship exploding mid-air, crashing and then exploding after a while but with less significant damage

So, any updates?

House of M(iles)

yeah, but it's like the best drawn picture of a dog turd.

white straight male bad, minority good.

G1, maybe? I mean killing Captain America has been a long term goal for Hydra and the Red Skull for years. Miles finally pulled it off?

Can Ulysses just turn into a villainous cosmic reality warper obsessed with creating a world where everyone knows all future posibilities, tragedies and crimes already?
Then they'd fight him and be done with this trash.

So why did Ulysses' powers suddenly conveniently act like this?

Is this a Ullyses Vision or is it real?

But the 616 Triskelion has nothing to do with SHIELD.

Ah fuck it, it's Bendis.

no, the art is good. period. Marquez even makes Carol look good. check out Storm and Magik. MMMMM-HMMMMM.

You think Bendis gives a fuck?

There's like three different examples of waifu favoritism in this issue alone.

>when you activate the Sharingan for the first time

Right yes, the art is great. The subject matter, the things the art depicts, the story: those are all shit.

because plot!

that's far more interesting than what they're doing

Is homer retarded? How would he not know by now that the Super hero community is split because of him.

Who's stretchy in panel 3?

It's the vision.

>Right yes, the art is great. The subject matter, the things the art depicts, the story: those are all shit.
agreed

This is terrible.

He's been trying his best since day 1 to be friends with her.

Of course he's been fucking that up since then but still.

Kid Apocalypse

I think it's kid Apocalypse.

UPDATED

Hypercrisis?

Where the fuck did this arrow come from? Is that supposed to imply Kate Bishop managed to take out Aurora?

DOUBLE BINGO!

and the event isn't even over yet!

so... steal one? ask fucking peter for the FF's old ships for fucks sake

>I'm really not a fan of symbiotes

Does he remember Ultimate, or not? Answer the question, Bendis!

Civil War II: Stone Ocean

I think they've got a reasonable chance of completing this fully, excluding the two left columns. X-Men aren't absent, and I'm not sure if da joos are going to be brought up.

>While everyone else is posing, Vision takes out Jean in one hit
What a champ

Miss me yet Cred Forums?

KEK

Bendis can. The thing is that he doesn't like to write superhero battles and would rather do domestic stuff. But battles are mandatory in this genre. So Venom Blast is a way for him to have Miles quickly wrap up the fight and do other things.

Bad writing

This little detail going unchecked triggers me more than anything else in this issue

I need to see an edit of this.

this is worse that getting raped by your son from the future to get pregnant of your future son.

Whoever is writing GwenPool already knows Bendis will never get around to answering the question so he did it for him.
Miles doesn't remember his adventures in Ultimate but things more or less happened the same way in 616.

MARK MILLAR LICKS GOATS

>Wrong side of the street

Why do Marvel keep giving Bendis books he can't write? He can't do cosmic. He can't do sci-fi. He can't do big superhero brawls. Give him his own little street level Marvel Knights/Defenders/whatecever sub universe of Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, throw in Kitty Pryde or whoever, Iron Fist and let him go to town. Fans will be happy. The book will sell.

Not this utter shite and all the other crap he's not been suited for like Guardians, X-Men, Iron Man ffs.

Yeah, Tony's essentially declared war on Wakanda now as well as Attilan.

Then why is he writing an event about heros fighting each other.

This. Plus, since Tony doesn't believe that Ulysses can actually see the future, that measns that logically Carol isn't breaking any "natural order" at all.

>Miles doesn't remember his adventures in Ultimate but things more or less happened the same way in 616.

Then how did the Venom arc go down if his mom is alive, and Venom was nowhere nearby?

Wait a minute Half of Everyone there Miles included just attacked a legal authority and abducting a suspect from their custody.
This is another case of Carol charging people for crimes they didn't commit when she could charge them for the crimes they did.

He wasn't her son, he just used her body to escape the bubble of time that immortus left him in.

>AIMvengers only appeared to save the world from the Celestial shitter and not partake on the superhuman shitflinging

>Who's stretchy in panel 3?
A Bethesda game NPC

Why is Blue Marvel bringing up his academic record instead of actually using rational arguments like he does in Ultimates?

Worst. Event. Ever.

>Only thing beast says is his catchphrase

That was wonderfully delicious. It's Murder Carol time! All that's left now is for Tony to get raped.

You think Bendis actually bothered to read Ultimates? Shame on you.

Bendis

>a comedic writer has a better sense of continuity than the writer of the summer's main event books
I have no more energy left to feed my loathing of Bendis. I can only hope that this event will mean we see less Bendis helming big titles.

More or less, Venom arc didn't happen.

Murder Carol! Yes!

I see CBR's Storm Brigade will fap so hard to this page.

He remembers Ultimate, literally everything points to him remembering it.

>without...getting avengers killed
as he drops Carol off a building in some kind of underpowered state

But it's not a double bingo, it's a triple bingo.

Fucking Spaceship without reflector shield or other defenses

>implying Bendis reads Ultimates
>implying Ultimates hasn't been cleaning up Bendis' continuity clusterfuck since right after Civil War II started.

Mr President you mind a little electric guitar?!

It makes no sense for him to remember Ultimate as that would mean he remembers Secret Wars. Which no one remembers right? Even Doom?

But he didn't say
> but Scott Summers...

Because Marvel sees Bendis as a crutch. If he can write Jessica Jones and Ultimate Spider-Man well, clearly he can write ANY book well.

Nothing save you future project of movie of being a failure, Miss Marvel

QUESTION!
>> What series/character do you want to see David Marquez on after this?
A male Thor ongoing after the unworthy mini is done or Squadron Supreme.

I can't imagine the pressure the Captain Marvel screenwriters must be under in order to both appeal to the SJW contingent & also the mainstream audiences who shunned Ghostbusters 2016.

>There is no way you're the Spider-Man I know
Was it his voice? The fact that your Symbiote doesnt recognize him? Or the fact that he has the body of a 16 year old kid?
>Venom Blast
Bendis, FUCK OFF

I went back and read Alias recently, and I do not believe that comic has aged well at all

THEN WHY IS HE SAYING HE HATES SYMBIOTES?

KILLAS

Where was it stated that no one remembers?

There has never been a Bendis Blue Marvel before this. This is the first time Bendis has ever written the character, and I hope to god he never does it again.

Probably because it brings us one step closer to the nightmare ending a lot faster.

le hamboigah

>thinking this way
Nigga you gay.

Anyone send this to him yet? Or are we holding out hope the whole thing gets filled

Shit man, I don't know. Could've been one of the numerous Venom clones that are running around (actual clones, not his kids).

He didn't want her to turn him gay.

New York has the felony murder rule, so if just a single person died when that spaceship crashed into the fully-lit Triskelion he's legally guilty of murder. Along with everybody else on Tony's side.

Wait who is this Venom? Is it Flash what happened to him?

i thought he wrote the story with Blue Marvel and the New Avengers for some reason. The one that introduced Blue Marvel. My wires got crossed.

It's Flash. Still waiting for this weeks issue of Venom to get ripped

>Wait who is this Venom?
Flash

>what happened to him?
Bendis

I'm just pointing it out, SpiderMen, SpiderVerse and now this all have Peter naked/in a towel.

If anything, Bendis is gay since he used to make Ultimate Peter shirtless in practically every other issue for some reason.

Bendis sent him to the "true" planet of the symbiotes, who are apparently space knights that love bonding with people but easily get corrupted. The venom symbiote more or less got mindwiped and became an obedient fuccboi for a short while.

I thought that Flash was on Tony's side. Even if he's fighting by his friends - has he really completely changed his perspective already?

Bendis had nothing to do with Spider-Verse, moron.

You're gay.

I would've agreed with you before Miles' new book came out, but the man has serious issues with plotting that he's never attempted to fix. That's going to carry over into anything he writes until he addresses it.

Plus, I feel the Jessica Jones book is going to become a book that shits on multiple characters not named Luke.

Exactly
>Listen to my list of intellectual attainments that make my perception of what is going on very credible
>NO, CAUSE I'M FROM THE STREETS NYUK-UH
If Bendis was trying to desensitize me to Blacks, on some level he succeeded. What an All New All Progressive offering, Marvel.

I didn't say that he did, calm the fuck down.

GUYS STOP FIGHTING CAN'T YOU SEE THAT BENDIS IS TEARING US APART?

I know it's a TFS joke, but can't they just call Space AAA?

>nowhere near as advanced
>gets literally one-shotted by Vision, the biggest jobber in Marvel comics this side of Galactus

Daily reminder that in his original origin, Star-Lord literally stole a space shuttle to get to the Master of the Sun.

Men I wish Peter got the teen heroes out of that cluster fuck

Rocket...breh. What the fuck do they have you wearing, man? I miss the days you and Peter had the same costume. ;_;

>CAN'T YOU SEE THAT BENDIS IS TEARING US APART

Cred Forums: CIVIL WAR

Bendis once claimed that criticizing Miles's Venom Blast is like criticizing when Thor hits people with Mjolnir.

>Daily reminder that in his original origin, Star-Lord literally stole a space shuttle to get to the Master of the Sun.
Heck, its even part of his new origin that he basically stole a spaceship from NASA or something.

>>You will remember it
>>Dont' see what she does
Bendis at your finest!

UH OH! HERE COMES THANOS!!!

The thing that bothers me the most is that it's all non-reversable.

Even if we get another great ongoing, there will never be a sense of weight or gravity to them coming to Earth or teaming up with other heroes... because THIS fucking abboration - has happened.... and there will always have been a relationship between Peter and Kitty.... The Thing will always know them by name.

At least Avengers 200 didn't take 8 issues to get through.

Yes, execute the little nigger no one cares about.

It's really fucking easy.
THERE'S A FUCKING JUNKYARD FULL OF SPACESHIPS FROM NUMEROUS ALIEN INVASIONS
THERE'S SWORD
THERE'S SHIELD
THERE'S THE INHUMANS
THERE'S THE AVENGERS
THERE'S THE FUCKING X-MEN
THAT ISN'T EVEN ALL THERE OPTIONS, THEY'RE LITERALLY A PHONE CALL AWAY FROM GETTING OFF OF EARTH

I mean the execution is lacking, but Venom calling out Miles because it perceives what he is doing as a betrayal of what MUH Spidey fights for is kind of a compelling moment.
Of course though .We've gotta have a
>MY OC. YOU CANNOT HARM HIM
moment from Bendis that makes that moment immediately forgotten.

They ask Carol for a ship in GotG and she says no because... they'll just crash it again?

Benis.

>Kid Arachnid beats Venom
Fuck this bullshit!

You cpuld easily retcon it all but you'd have to remove bendis from marvel first. My biggest issue with him isnt gotg its X-men. both he and aaron shattered its foundations. I don't think there's ever going to be a way to fix them.

>Kamala returning the favor and comforting Miles
Damn she really is the closest person he has right now.

>I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS ;_;
LOOK GUYS! BENDIS SAW CIVIL WAR TOO.

Superheroes, everyone. Just saving the day and making the world a better place.

So his vision rape tentacles can extend for miles? That's quite OP

Oh please, worse things have been forgotten to obscurity. Did you know that Power Girl was an Atlanetean Wizard and had a child she gave a virgin birth to? Neither does anyone else.

I distinctly remember you getting Foster killed. And you got away with it.

I'm confused....he killed Steve Rogers, but here Steve is in the next page, third panel
and the first panel after that

InB4 Fox loses its shit.

My nigga Peter its gonna pull some Parker industries strings. Miles IS a good boy and he will be out in no time.

If fucking Hawkeye can get a free pass from killing Banner then Miles too for a vision

Steve getting killed was a vision of the future.

Is this the part where Luke and Sam remember they want no part in this and quietly sneak off while everyone's fighting?

The one with the green mists is Ulysses projection an alleged vision of the future, note the White House (= not NY)

Woke up sleepy head.

That's the US Capitol building.

You could say the same about DC Films, breh.
>tfw DC Comics/Marvel Studios Master Race

Put on some clothes, shake up your bed

Whatever, it's not like you Americlaps have historical buildings or anything

>Carol went full tumblr
>Arrests the black kid

Is Uncle Fester trying to kill sjw's by confusing them?

But I'm Canadian.

So it's the general consensus that this event is a piece of shit?

since issue #1

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?85650-Civil-War-II-5-SPOILERS/page2

>>Everyone is calling Carol dumb
>>Not addressing Tony not having any clear goals.

Since free comic book day

>Kamala running to defend and comfort her man

Since the postcard

This. Bendis clearly expects us to agree with Tony, but he's actually being pretty fucking stupid. Carol acting like a facist doesn't mean that Tony is right.

Since the leak

I would yell at them, but they banned me.

The postcard was before the leak, numbnuts.

yea, if you are weeb enough to think that pose hasn't been done to dead before one piece, then yes

It just hit me that the Superhuman Registration Act was the best thing to happen to the stranded human. To have everyday now be a superhero pissing contest and the cost of property damage and people dying is fucking dumb.

This is so retarded I have no words

>arresting Dindu because of a vision
>not arresting Tony because of all the shit he pulled so far

So it's a commentary on the American presidential election then? Carol is Trump, dumb as hell and will doom everyone while Tony is Clinton, no plan but wants you to vote for them because they're not the other guy.

Didn't he choke out Silver Surfer?

Literally what the fuck

It would be funny in in the next issue panel kamala just Allah akbars her from behind

>It's not a boy/girl thing
This is a dumb line. Of course it's not. I can't think of any hero that wouldn't stop someone because their a girl.

Is this series the SamFlam of Cred Forums

Carol Danvers?

Don't people actually like SamFlam?

Wouldn't this be more like the SEED Destiny of Cred Forums?

>Don't people actually like SamFlam?

Only ironically

This is one crying Statue of Liberty away from being a Kelly comic.

>I'm a theoretical physicist, that mean's everyone should listen to me when I'm talking about laws and ethics!

I hate academics.

>Carol does another terrible thing
>on the premise that it MIGHT happen
>despite Ulysses having said that his visions can be confirmed 100% true

That is probably the worst part of this event. Bendis is just using a no-name character to move to plot along which will most likely end up resulting in nothing.
All while he makes shot up as he goes along to promote and shill his shitty GotG book.
Fuck this event.

SEED is a more accurate comparison. Like SEED, Civil War II is a story nobody that continues to defy everyone's expectations for how bad it can possibly be. It's a trainwreck if the train were filled with garbage and also on fire from the moment it left the station.

But Bendis is too fat to be played by Casey Afleck

*Cannot be confirmed 100% true, darn typos

How long has Jen has an energy-tipped staff as a weapon? It hasn't been in A-Force at all. Also
>Literally
You make nothing, you are nothing, and you have to kill yourself.

MOVIE SYNERGY

haha did he his shulkie or was that gamora? Poor Jennifer

Like never?
Jen is in hospital and that's Gamora with the staff.

>Jen
It's Gamora.

THIS IS SHIT!!! Why is any of this allowed to happen? No more Bendis event books please.

Bendis is next level stupid that's why. He simply isn't bright enough to compose a rational argument. This shows up again and again in his books. A bendiscussion character describing why you shouldn't kick a car battery would read like this.
Listen.
Look what I'm saying is.
Let me finish.
OK. OK?
I get why you -listen- I get why you want to do this.
But here are certain things -rules- that we need to follow. But I get it right
I get it

Does the concept of natural order even exist in the Marvel Universe?

Sam about to get BLACKED

Why the fuck is Hill there?

Bendis clearly has it out for Carol... Why is Marvel abiding this?!

Why is every event heroes fighting each other?

In Soviet Russia, mutant oppresses you

>Why the fuck is Hill there

They're on a Helicarrier right?

Who would have thought Gwenpool would be the second best Marvel book?

Miles is a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

>tfw Kamala and Miles have had enough chemistry and interaction that you actually like the ship

Man, Tony and Dr. Strange even look the same now.

Would've been better without Bendis

I stg, this little shit looks like he's about to cry in every panel I ever see him in.

Agreed, if your first best is The Vision.

I still can't believe that any mutants are on team profiling. That's as retarded as retarded gets.

I hope in the next even they're also on team "build giant death bots" and the event after that it's team "Ethnic cleansing."

Sam should be happy he was spared.

Bendis can't into subtle, can he?

I thought this meme was only for people who actually DID do something.

Based fanboy.

That's not how time works in Marvel anymore. See: Ultimates Vol 1.

Ulysses is going to be so broken after this. ;-;

>no black bolt
This is a GOOD thing

Very topical. I'm surprised she shoot didn't him while crying "Shots fired!"

Touche, Bendis.

Which venom is this I haven't really followed his story. I o ly remember the flash Thompson venom

>yfw Miles Venom Blasted™ Cap and he fell on his own and got impaled
>yfw it wasn't Miles' fault because Bendis
>yfw that bitch with the suitcase from the last issue gets Kobik'd and turns into the turbohydra terrorist
>yfw Carol is still right

Well, time to take my headache I suppose.

Don't forget about Tony. This book makes me long for the days when Tony Stark was just a fascist dick, instead of a hypocritical douche.

Underrated

Awesome facial hair bros!

Sam's about to cuck Miles.

god dammit I hope somebody puts Bendis' testicles in a meat-grinder for this piss-poor treatment of Blue Marvel

"Ya burnt!" woaaaah so with the kids now!

>Innocent corporate superheroes
>Degenerate space fascists

#hydralivesmatter

>He cries a lot for people he barely knows

virgins are sociopaths, I'm talking about OP

So... I guess we're just stopping a fight to arrest some kid? And Tony is not going to punch Carol because of it?
What the fuck is happening in this comic?

me on the left

Because Cap is super important to Tony so he has a moment of doubt, nevermind he already figured out Ulysses' visions are bullshit (They aren't)

>He cries a lot for people he barely knows
Ulysses is too pure, too good for this world. I really hope that, on the off chance he doesn't die in this event, some other writer gives him a nice supporting cast role in their story or a happy ending.

I2, and G4. BINGO!!!!!

Ulysses should be in Nextwave 2 if it ever happens

If anything the art is really great in this

Civil War II 005 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/A5qcTOpm/file.html

Civil War II 000 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www75.zippyshare.com/v/qdTPjZLk/file.html

Civil War II 001 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www4.zippyshare.com/v/Uj6mFCx3/file.html

Civil War II 002 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www27.zippyshare.com/v/mC0Yy5rP/file.html

Civil War II 003 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www88.zippyshare.com/v/jtz1ao5M/file.html

Civil War II 004 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www22.zippyshare.com/v/Hy8Pfriu/file.html

M Y D I C K
Y
D
I
C
K

>killed America
>dindu nuffin

pick one

Why? It was a well timed joked related to the matter at hand.

Fuck off to tumblr if you dont enjoy a joke at the expense of one cartoon nigger.

The MCU is literally the same shit but with better financial results.

So what happened to that woman you wrongfully imprisoned exactly Carol?

wait - Medusa has been a part of this since the beginning. She went after Tony Stark personally. WTF?!

why is it only the nigger heros retain the proper gender..

Didn't BM disagree with carol?

>superman fanboy writes an event comic that derails the marvel universe for nearly a decade

civil war 1 was an act of sabotage

Carol has a woman imprisioned. They are fighting to free her. Are you even reading this comic?

>We can blame the in humans

YES
ES
S

Nightcrawler already freed her. Are you reading this comic?

Why don't they just throw Miles in a hoody, give him a pack of skittles, and put Trump in the background pointing and laughing?

You guys think he'll respond?

It's not actually Team Profiling, that's just Tony's propaganda. It's Team "stop disasters before they happen", which I can see the X-Men being on board with given all the crap they've gone through.

Why the bloody fuck is flash on Carol's side

It would be cool if the reason Miles attacked Cap was because he found out he's secretly "hydra" but that would require Bendis acknowledging someone ELSE'S story, which we all know he never do.

But seriously who else thought that when I saw this?

So?

Fuck no.

>Carol suckerpunching Tony in the back of the head.
Why is Marvel making her look like a complete bitch but still pushing her like people think she's awesome?

This is the WORST comic I have read in a very long time.

People are spending money for this?

That's...not a terrible idea. I'm always pondering who would be good additions to a new Nextwave team and I only have The Captain as new team leader.

I didn't even take the preview on Free Comic Day. I'm sure as fuck not going to pay money for this dumpster fire.

Except we all know nothing will happen to him since Champions hits shelves next month true believers!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

They did the same thing to Tony during his Civil War (get hyped for the Iron Man movie guys!!) run.

look forward to the arc where carol has to delete her own brain to put back in her pre-Civil War personality.

No, but comforting that he would see it

Perfect theme for this moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=At52XGlZ_3Y

>Arresting a spider

Losten the spiders have literally never been wrong. Ever

You are clearly the bad guy when you put one in chains

Sam couldn't cuck his right hand.

Remember, enforcing future crime is wrong. Unless it's a black kid possibly killing someone. Then every can agree to get together to slap that fucker in jain.

>killed Hydra
Fixed that for you.

good on him.

They'd just come out of the Triskelion. Maria's only there because she was already with Carol. I realized after asking that this is pretty much the only thing that makes sense in this issue.

She didn't go after Tony for Thought crime, that was personal.

>White guy kills colored guy.
>Goes free
>Colored guy kills white guy.
>Goes to jail.

poal.me/ybe8y3

>tfw when only 3 votes
at least there's some things doing worse than CW2

Everyone else was just playimg around. The black kid took it too far.

isn't Banner white?

It's Gamora who should be wuping the floor with almost all of the characters there but Bendis loves making her jobb

He's green.

Did you feel a nice breeze when that joke went right over your head?

>mfw she died in the Triskellion explosion
>mfw Carol won't be blamed for imprisoning her because Bendis will forget she existed

People were worried he'd go green.

#GreenLivesMatter

note: nig didn't even kill him

I bet bendis will bring the black lives matter in the civil war
something like "j-just because I am black you gun arrest me? I dindu nutin"

how did hawkeye win at court?

>all these "dinnin du nuffin" posts
Isn't that kind of the point? Miles has, literally, not done what he's being accused of.

Miles doesn't like special treatment for his blackness though

SPOILER:
Carol will die and Kamala will take the title of the only one Ms. Marvel

But are we just gonna wait around until he does?!

The one that got teleported away last chapter?

No fuck you Bendis do not bring Rich into this!!!

Yeah, teleported to where though?

Nightcrawler has a max range of like 2 miles right? And they were in the Helicarrier IIRC

Bendis is the best writer to read right now.
**because he can show you how to NOT write a comic book story.**

I hate this more and more with every issue. It's like Carol and her side are just plain stupid. Do any of you actually agree with her? I dunno it's sooooo dumb..... there are so many reasons why this is just ridiculous and the x men siding with the inhumans was really... you know what... I just can't I'm 38 I've been a die hard marvel fan since I was about 9 and I think I'm done. I'll just watch the movies and read DC

the point is not siding with anyone fucktard... at least if you're not a normie

The point is watching Bendis take a shit on everyone on the pro-predictive justice side and have their writers try to salvage as much as they can

The Captain Marvel writers, Al Ewing in Ultimates, the X-men... everyone is damaged on this shit show thanks to how awfully Bendis manages his stories

He can't into subtle. He destroys characters in order to have someone be a bad guy. He doesn't do any research to get continuity right.

He's a cancer.

Is there a better image to represent:
>CivilwarII.png

Not that I don't like this one, but I think we could do better.

Daredevil was the prosecutor and threw the trial to protect his secret identity.

Peter isn't on the cast list

Didn't he also do it to stop a SHRA II from being passed?

ebin

on Ultimates Blue Marvel clearly disagrees with Carol on the way she's implementing her shit

but here he behaves like his lapdog

fucking awful

>Luke Cage there
Come on man
>Strange there
I'm sick of the sorcerer supreme getting involved in petty shit

>Starlord somehow doesn't remember who the fuck is Captain America

I get it Bendis, you didn't read the previous GOTG volumes

>Bendis reading other comics
Haha surely you're joking lad.

nigga a tear was welling in his eye

...Why is Bendis destroying my favorite characters like this?

Mary Jean waiting for Tony's big iron cock already like a good wife.

fuckin Kate

>implying Cap gives a fuck

kek

if only. Carols always had a handful of fans. She's always been a shit character.

I'm pretty sure every fan of a character Bendis starts to write has asked this at some point or another. At this point, we're all just trying to figure who has it the worst: X-Men fans, GotG fans or Venom fans.

I get that, I do. But they often take a while to fade away completely. Look at something like One More Day - i'm still astounded we haven't had a Spidey story where he begins to rebuild his memories.

You're not wrong but it took a decade for the effects of Civil War to fade away. Granted, CWII will fade faster simply because it was so shitty both fans and writers want to have it not be relevant as soon as possible.

>tfw you feel that Venom too

dont forget avengers fags. He did disassembled then completely fucked over during heroic age when he didn't know what direction to take them.

Why exactly? First merchandise sold Peter as on Carol's side.
Arrest the kid who's actually stopping a secret terrorist. You fucked so hard now, Carol.

Venom, and I say this as dyed-in-the-wool X-fag

Wait, Storm's fighting with Danvers? With Inhumans?

Well, Carol's no stranger to memory manipulation...

He's not even making an attempt to hide it.

I get that but I miss when marvel had good stories about characters. Maybe I'm a normie but I like to read good comics that make some kind of sense. Civil War II is making me feel sad about reading comics, one of my favorite things to do. am I alone?

he's taking a shit on Blue Marvel the hardest

like, Ewing tries to fix his nonsense but then he makes it worse

nandato?

>I miss when Marvel had good stories about characters

so, never?

>I like to read good comics that make some kind of sense

not Marvel, I can assure you

>am I alone

yeah, you let nostalgia blind you

WUZ

Didn't Cyclops die or something?

>inb4 "In your effort to avert it you ensured it lol"

You know it'll happen.

KEK

oh god this is so bad

I think Cross Ange is the one you're looking for

>Carol
>dying
>With the movie in the works
Nigga

you are only right about the last one user , i did. oh well like I said I will just watch the movies and read anyone but marvel Dynamite has some good books out, and Dark horse Too maybe I'll just go indie. user you have helped me , you're not the hero I wanted but the one I needed.

>My boyfriend hugged a friend, I don't feel special anymore.
If this is truly the reason why Kitty leaves, the mist would fell short for what kind of death she'd deserve.

She became retarded.

Which he hasn't come across? Where the fuck are you getting this from?

yooooooo
wat
We don't know. That's his younger self from the past.

Anyone else here not a big fan of Carol but still feel sorry for how Bendis is writing her?

CrossAnge hit a stupidity wall so early that you can't help sitting down and just enjoying it. This isn't the case with CWII unluckily

Carol is a very low IQ person unfit for having people under her command in this book.

I think CW2 just hit the same stupidity wall in this issue

All the tryhardness of it is just getting fucking gold (IS THIS THE END THE AGE OF HEROES?!)

What's Optimus Prime doing there?

fuck hopefully God dammit how can they give this one writer the ability to fuck up all the other titles with this mess.

Scarlet Witch fans

How doesn't Doom remember?
>I have no face and I must rule
>suddenly I have face
>abdicate the throne, leave Latveria in civil war

WHY A BOOK SO SHITTY HAVE AN ART SO GOOD? RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

While I agree, I don't think it's as bad as the others. Blue Marvel's just suffering from continuity nonsense in the main book. At the end of the day, he's still mainly written by Ewing.
Agreed, except I'm a GotG fan. That retcon was the stuff of dark legend. It was unnecessary, contrived and completely lacking in any kind of understanding of why people liked that character in the first place.

I agree, he needs the Layla Miller treatment. By the way, what is PAD doing? I haven't read anything written by him since ANXF.

>SO GOOD
But it's not that great. It's just got really nice colors, but the pencils are extremely generic.

Spidey 2099
I laft harder at this post than I shoulda

didnt venom kill his mother? he's surprising chirpy around him

see

Where's Chulk?

>cap back to life by 3rd panel

wow I know comic book deaths have a quick turnaround, but c'mon

he is too awesome for this bullshit fight

I bet he will be the one to bring hulk back to life

It was a future vision.

Banner just gonna call him a fag for that tho

>Implying he won't just ignore this too.
You underestimate the Bendis.

Bendis doesn't even know that he exists.

The question's been answered several times.
>Miles' first 616 appearance post-Secret Wars he's surprised to see his mom
>When he storms off after Ganke reveals his identity to some mutie Ganke says he's been acting weird for 8 months (8 months since Secret Wars)
>mentions the first time he did his Venom Explosion bull shit which was in the Ultimate universe
>has a nightmare that has Ultimate Cloak and Dagger in it
>doesn't like Symbiotes

There are three issues in the main book left. There's plenty of time for things to get worse.

What the fuck, is Cyclops back? Did I miss an issue?

the ones that revive him will be the Hand

>Strange and Magick have to fight each other AGAIN
you'd think they'd member doing this same biz just a few years ago.

IIRC Bendis got upset at Aaron ignoring something Bendis did during the time they were working on X-Men, so it wouldn't surprise me to see Bendis completely ignoring something Aaron did.

Nothing is confirmed until Bendis says what's up. Hints be damned.

He's the king of dropping/changing/forgetting plotlines. Just look at his Ultimate Spider-man run.

>Not putting "menace" in the headline

I think there were like three people in the Bleeding Cool comments section that were buying it, one only doing it for the art, another who likes it but is getting tired of the delays, and another who's heavily defending it.

Everyone else didn't like it and probably wasn't buying it.

It's young Cyclops from the past. We won't find out what happened to Rightclops until Death of X.

Where the fuck is Peter!? Kamala always has Carol to back her up but Miles is always alone?

>The point is watching Bendis take a shit on everyone on the pro-predictive justice side and have their writers try to salvage as much as they can

Pretty much this, we're just waiting to see how stupider this gets since it's already out-stupid the Millar Civil War by a great distance.

The best part was seeing that Bendis defended She-Hulk being affected by a missile by saying that Rhodey brought along missiles that could take down Thanos, and then Kelly Thompson had to fix that by showing it was Thanos who put She-Hulk in a coma instead.

i would've bet money when the launch started we would be in a magic crossover right now. Scarlet Witch and Hercules were both doing Magic is broken plots as well.

fuck bendis

>This is great power! You know the deal with that!
>Fuck you *Zaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

>And they were in the Helicarrier IIRC
No, they were in the triskellion.

Fuck, now I'm gonna be disappointed for ever.

>Where the fuck is Peter!?
Taking a shower apparently >Kamala always has Carol to back her up but Miles is always alone?
Ever since he became Tony Stark-lite, Peter has been fucking globetrotting for the longest. He probably didn't even know that Miles was getting himself involved in this mess.

But this is just me trying to apply logic to a Bendis run event

I got the reference. Nice.

If it was an America/Russia thing, he would have beat the shit out of her, fucked some freedom into her and sold her some quality jeans.

>Fuck the police coming straight from the underground
>A young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown

Bendis?

>Bendis blatantly ripping off "He's my friend" "So was I..."

He really did just throw this all together after watching the CA:CW trailer, didn't he?

Tony already lost Bruce and Rhodey in this event, he doesn't want to risk losing Steve too. Tony's logic is always overriden by his feels.

WASHINGTON D.C. WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Marvel events are literally the clickbait of comics

I thought that was old comic covers.
Or just comic covers in general.

>mfw he impales Carol instead

What in the fuck.

I can't wait to see how Ewing will have to explain this fuck-up away.

Oh fuck, I forgot Ewing is doing damage control, I just want the Anti-Man/Thanos shenanigans to get really rolling.

There's also that his father knows.

Isn't Medusa's sister still married to Ronan?
I mean they could just ask her for the phone number, and Starlord could call in a favor to Ronan.

You know Bendis is going to go with this as his new narrative.

From now on, even after this event is over, Miles will be known as "The kid who will kill Cap when he grows up." That's how everyone's gonna treat him.

Because Bendis didn't get his fill of writing victimized characters when he was writing Gamora in Guardians.

Except now, he doesn't...unless it turns out he does

Godspeed user
Keep us posted

Hala blew up, the Guardians are on bad terms with the Kree, and Ronan is floating around in space being butthurt.

Besides, Crystal and Ronan broke up ages ago.

There's also the fact that Kitty stole a ship from Ironman, and was in Starloard's arms in the span of a single day.

LEGIT QUESTION

Any clue if Nuzlocke planning to edit parody this one too?
2 Civil 2 War

Medusa went after Tony because he entered her city illegally, kidnapped one of her people, and tortured him. The more violent retalliation was orchestrated by Triton (Huge fucking dumbass), Lash, and Maximus.

>Peter sitting it out, flexing his shit for the camera
That's my boy, last Civil War was the worst thing to ever happen to you, wise choice to sit this dumb shit out.

>You're on the wrong side of the street on this one!

He stopped doing comic edits after Secret Wars but goddamn I want him to come back specifically for this.

We've hit auto sage

New Thread:

How can a story both move so slowly and yet be completely bare bones?
Why is anyone on either side?
Why are they even fighting here?
Why not just tell Miles and Steve not to go to Washington D.C.?
Why do they keep cutting away and not showing the actual conclusions of any of the fights?
Why does everyone but Kamala just stand aside at the end even though the entire premise is that Ulysses' visions probably aren't accurate?
Why does Bendis insist on using Miles touch of death to end every fucking battle?
Why is is Bendis writing this?

Yeah either him or MightyGodKing should be ripping this shit apart.

SOOOOOOOOOOO STIFF

So is captain America a hydra spy or what