The penultimate issue of Vison

Other urls found in this thread:

whale.to/b/homosexual_mafia.html
poal.me/ybe8y3
youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She gonna snap.

Christ it hurts

From the thumbnail, it looks like she's trying to fist a giant anus.

its amazing. wait till the end. it hurts more

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

OH BOY TRAGEDY AND EXISTENTIAL CRISES MY FAVORITE

and let the shit hit the fan. So looking forward to this

Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:

And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:

Fuck the Avengers, especially Tony.

Damnit, I can't take this Vision's family suffering storyline

Whose brainwaves do you think were used for Sparky?

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Next issue: The End

Jesus, don't show your daughter her friend being murdered. That's a terrible idea

And you all said something would stop vision.

The neighbor's dog?

the dog in like #6

The dog that found Grim Reaper's body.

Im really glad they did not drop this plot point vivs relasionship with ck was my favourite part of the early issues.

Hey Wonderman.

"And as he dies, as his system fails and he falls to Vision's feet.. as the last electrode of light pops black in his left eye... Victor Mancha will smile."

this is one of those series where I have to go back and reread the entire thing every time a new issue comes out. There's so much forshadowing.

>Vin planted the seeds of religion in Viv during the football thing
>Vin's death being forshadowed shortly later, when vision is throwing him the football and saying "tomorrow does not always come"

I was confused as to why she up and murdered the dog...I had hoped Viv would keep the dog, but they can't have nice things apparently

Notice how the dog had the flower in its stomach?

Virginia remembered portions of Wanda's memories, about how eating the flower twice can allow one to see the future.

Shes going to delve into black magic to bring him back aint she.

"Labeled" lady you've got HOW many murders on your hands?

In retrospect that cover is just mean

>Tom King is retiring after this comic
>It's the only comic he's ever written

Marvel, you petty jackasses...

If he had to go, this was the best way.

Much better than if he was in Arena.

God that is the most Wanda fucking line.

Tony should've been a little more suspicious of Agatha and Wundergore bullshit, absolutely. Strange, too. But "do not rampage through downtown." is not an unreasonable request.

he.

oh my god he was looking to.

WELP.

How many times did they break this table.

Nice background poster.

The funny thing is in previous issues they have let him shill out the arse for his dc stuff in the leters page.

Is it weird that I love Wanda more in this book than I do in her own?

wait
i dont read comics

what is agatha? is she a ghost? i thought she was some kind of witch

You have to murder something to see the future after eating the flower

Virgina with wanda's magic would be so overpowered

Oh Runaways

Try not to die :-(

I think it's just Tom King being funny.

She is kinda both.

Also, no one is pissed that Vision was able to beat all the heroes? Where Thanos failed to do so, against a smaller team?

this comic is so damn good

Good lord. This was unexpected, upsetting and excellent. I'm all rather stunned. Well done, comic.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vision should be able to beat all of those characters except Dr Strange and maybe Thor. He's the worst jobber in Marvel

Oh boy! Time to wash the bad taste of Civil War II out of my mouth with a superhero vs. superhero fight that actually makes sense!

Really? This is unexpected and good writing to you?

>reusing dialouge
Fucking hack

Yeah, he should be able to beat them 1 on 1. Not when they are all here.

We saw that Tony could even Doom from telporting with magic or breaking his prison, so it made sense for him to be put out of the fight so fast. But from all the others?

Only take the ultmiates for instance, they are insanely powerfull.

I get it that this story is about him rather than them, but see all the heroes fail like that make little sense. Plus, if he struggled more to beath them, i think it would have be even better to see him hurt them more to avenge his son.

king can write really well
the repetition is only to show the robotic nature of vision

Man, this page.

What could Vision do against most of the Ultimates?

Blue Marvel and Spectrum should wreck him

I know i was making a joke.

king is really retiring after this book? ;_;

Fuck Tony, is all you blame

But she went out like a loser bitch here.

Thanos was Bendis written so who fucking cares about that.

Spectrum is the only one who can beat a Vision thats actually using his power right though. Vision with his phasing can bypass the durability of Thor and Blue Marvel while avoiding their attacks.

No he is at DC.

It had good build up, reasons for things happening to happen, the main players had good characterization, yeah, I'm pretty pleased.

Compared to the shit Marvel has been shoveling, this is excellent.

This comic is achingly good. Part of me wishes he were writing the summer event instead but I know that would be a transcendent waste of his talents.

I think a lot of them did not really have it in there heart to stop him.

It is not chauvinism when the person who beats Cancer Thor is a sintezoid, right?

Yeah, his wife beat him to it, and Vision keeps going on being a hero and not a murderer. So basically most of us were right.

Blue Marvel isn't just a flying brick though. He's a living Anti-Matter reactor, that shit should fuck with Vision even while he's phased

Dont you know user grabing a women by the throat is rape.

True, but hey, they are heroes, they are supposed to be the best at saving someone's life, no matter the odd.

Heck, i even wanted him win, because i was sure that he wouldn't.

Yeah but he just killed everyone.

King manages to make pretty much every current cape writer except Ewing but especially Bendis & Johns look like utter shit.

Die witch

Agatha Harkness was Franklin Richards' nanny and then Scarlet Witch's magic tutor for a while.

She died (there are different stories about exactly when) and now she's a ghost who follows Wanda around in her own book. Seriously. Comics.

>cmon man
laughed at the preview and its still funny

Jesus Christ how did I not know this existed?

>that fucking characterization of Vision
>that characterization of his ''Family''
>that summary of Vision and Wanda's relations
>that god tier level of fucked up synthesized lifeforms

I'm not even mad they killed a runaway for this series hell it seems like a reasonable way to kill him I'm bloody grabbing this as soon as its trades are available

The more Vision abuses Sam, the harder I ship his daughter with him.

You know, I read the first trade of this after all the hype and I got to say...this is just edgy crap. It seems like it's just "if we use more flowery language when people get shockingly killed, it's good writing".

If this is considered the height of comics, then it's depressingly simplistic.

Robot

>shockingly killed
he literally announced that victor was going to die for like at least two issues

Really love this comic

The dog was already dead, though. I assumed he used the corpse, but a dead brain won't emit brainwaves.

This goes back to the start of the book. Like that kid who got shot by his dad cause she phased the bullet, or killing the panther. This book feels so simplistic with just flowery language to make it seem deep.

Everybody was KOd and Agatha left, so there's nobody to testify that Vision wasn't the killer.

Though imo it doesn't matter if he actually performed the act himself or not. He was resolved to. He had the power to. He would have done it if Virginia hadn't gotten there first. Her beating him to the punch doesn't change that he was a murderer in everything but deed.

>killing the panther
how is that at all shocking?

I will give you that the kid getting shot was somewhat shocking but even the people in that storytime thread called it before it was actually shown and there was no "flowery" language when he got shot.

Would you like to expand on why you think flowery language is bad for the story?

god why does this shitty fucking hack gotta be on batman with his shitty cuck fetish

As I said, I picked up the first trade recently. Everyone is gushing about this book, but it feels so simplistic. It's just that it's overly deep narration tries to cover up how simple it is.

>>Family attacked by villain
>>Kill villain
>>Bury him in yard
>>Lie about it
>>Get blackmailed
>>Kill the guy who blackmailed you son
>>Some bitch predicts the future and makes things worse
>>Vision like an asshole just keeps talking his way out of responsibility cause "I saved the world"

It read like a really simplistic AMC show.

Two cameos for the price of one :)

>I shall not be victorious...

At least he's free of that little dilemma.

Poor thing...

Aw fuck. I missed the live story time.

Also,
>>All innocent things/likable things die in this book.

I'm sorry, but this book seems overly simplistic. Hell, they made Victor a junkie just so the plot can keep moving. Why did he even kill Vin?

You've used the word "simplistic" as your sole descriptor in every single post. Do you think your argument might be a little simplistic?

But Agatha said she saw everyone dead and spouted that p vs np stuff?

V has come to

Vision trade Volume 1 is already out, it contains issues #1-6. Worth picking up.

zero.

I think people are praising a book that's overly predictable.
Let me tell you the final issue.
>>Vision confronts his wife.
>>His wife acts crazy
>>They fight
>>Wife is gaining upper hand
>>Their daughter kills her mom.
>>Spoiler picture, Cred Forums goes nuts
>>Then they all depart sadly.
>>Book praised as good as Watchmen

Hell, I was wondering who would kill the dog, but seems that the wife just did that just cause.

That's funny.

Because Omega the Unknown murders robots almost exclusively.

Like, his Green Lantern equivalent was created specifically to murder as many dangerous and sentient robots as possible.

I thought that Simon Williams was stuck in Rogue's body or was dead/missing or something. And that was a year ago in-universe.

Oh god, what did she see? Will Vision have to kill her?

Dog had Everbloom inside it.

(Dog may have even seen its own death via the bloom)

Refer to It's only simplistic in the sense it avoids any semblance of unnecessary fluff. The narrative is tight as a drum and favors genuine pathos over melodrama.
>All innocent things/likable things die in this book.
That's generally what happens in tragedies, user. We know that bad things are going to happen to these characters who have been presented as good people. The plot unfolds as we see what leads them to the inevitable. If it's any consolation, Viv is confirmed to survive since she's a member of Champions.

Sometimes movies are shelved for a while or are brought back for limited engangements. Or Marvel just said "wuts continuity" And fumbled that shit.

Conversely: maybe Reed put him back in a body while he was fixing shit, left the mutants on death's door though.

I hope his nanomachines reboot him over time . . . That would be nice.

I know Viv lives. I can see why people would go gaga for this book, but I feel like I've seen this sort of thing done better in other shows and films. Instead of feeling like a tightrope walk of uneasiness, it seems to just grab the gun too quickly. It kills a lot of people, but still feels tidy.

Though again, I'm calling it, Viv kills her mother because she was responsible for her boyfriend's death. It will be the shock page reveal for the last issue. Vision can't do anything super awful cause Avengers.

>but I feel like I've seen this sort of thing done better in other shows and films.
Really though, shouldn't it only matter if you've seen it done better in other comics

>Wanda redeemed

all of my keks King. Almost as funny as Kite-Man

Examples then. Where better?

And who would get "cucked" in Batman, do tell?

you are an idiot. Forshadowing is a very important technique for making concequences pay off. And Tom King is using it very masterfully, like when the kid get shot by his dad. You know it's going to happen but every page turn you are getting another step towards the inevitable.

I'm pretty sure you are just a Cred Forumstrarian. Or just haven't read enough /lit/ to know anything about it

Batman isn't going to fuckGotham Girl instead its gonna be Duke. So for most of the self-inserting neckbeards around here that is unforgiveable

I was referring to shows and movies.
American Beauty, Breaking Bad, that sort of thing. A lot of this just feels like rushing to have more bodies.

sounds like shakespear to me.

Thing is the father is put in a coma. Closed off that plot thread nicely. Then it just brings Victor in to kill the son to force things to become a breaking point.

I know you're referring to shows and movies. I'm asking you why you think that matters, and why you're not measuring up against other comics instead

No stutter.

Nice.

I guess cause everyone hyped it up so much. I purposely held off to read it in trade, and I was left in a "that's it" moment

I mean, everything is technically her fault.

The Grim Reaper's Death
The Blackmail and subsequent clash over the blackmail
Mancha getting sent to spy on them
Vin blowing up their neighbours

Someone needs to take the fall.

>american beauty
>good

whale.to/b/homosexual_mafia.html

It feels tidy because it both is and has to be based on the source material. As a run that goes out of its way to feel standalone it's still obligated to fit into the canon while still hitting the tragic beats. Plus, it's only a 12 issue run so there's no time to meander. It's why the examples you gave in aren't apt comparisons since they're utilizing completely different mediums.

Also, your prediction is going to be wrong. Given how King structures his stories, along with the themes and references to past events used throughout the story, Vision will be the one to kill Virginia. I forget the exact line from #1 but it was something like "Why would you create something like this in the first place." I'm guessing his decision will tie in directly to that line.

>Closed off that plot thread nicely.
you keep saying stuff like that as if it's a sign of bad writing. It's actually a sign of good writing. You want to concentrate on stuff that matters, especially with short stories, which comics are, a series of short stories. In a novel you can afford to get side tracked by subplots that don't always add to the over arching premise. In a short story you strip all that nonsense away and concentrate on the one or two main premises for the story. King is writing every issue like it's a seperate short story, but in a series, which is something most comic creators don't bother with. So every issue can't be bogged down with all that extra shit that doesn't matter to the next issue, and that makes every issue on point and a hit. You really are coming off as someone who hasn't picked up a book or even attempted to write something ever

True love.

FUCK YOU TOM KING, NOT THE DOG

:(

this book shouldn't be read in a trade. This is one of the few that should be read as single issues

she's scarlett witch alright

I doubt that will happen because everyone expects it. Viv doing it ties back to the blackmail plot

>should be read with jarring ads
for what purpose?

You knew Sparky was dead the moment he ate those flowers.

Well, fault on me then. Guess I gotta accept dead Victor cause the plot needed to be moved.

Dog death just hits me where it hurts because I miss my dog so much

The adds aren't as off putting as the Rebirth snickers ones. But if you read it in a trade put it down after each issue. Only come back when it has really sunk in and you have had time to let that issue pass. Cause every issue demands you to look at it with fresh eyes, the pacing, the theme and the ambiance are very different for each issue

Finally we've reached the core issue: a character you like died
He's a robot dude, he'll be back one day

This

Reading Omega men in a trade was a mistake

Not the dog...

I mean, it's possible. How exactly do you think it would tie back to the blackmail plot? Genuinely curious.

this wasn't unexpected... like at fucking all

I mean, it's pretty good, yeah, but everybody with a brain can see it coming from a mile away

And this is how Vaughan is repaid...again.

At least Hopeless had the decency of not killing any.

Kill them all, Vision. Kill all the whores.

lol what an edgy fucking hack piece of overrated trash

The readers (waifufags)

Well, there have been a number of things that happened exactly as expected.

People were saying Virginia couldn't be based on Wanda because that would be too obvious, but turned out it was, the twist was just that it was Wanda's idea to use her brain patterns (everything is Wanda's fault).

So any guesses on what kind of fucked up shit Tom King saw or did while in the CIA that would make him come up with all this?

Direct for the neck and the headshot, King's Vision is best Vision.

If you've read Sheriff of Babylon you can gather that it was probably more fucked up than any of us realize.

torture in gitmo

>Now, if you want to read more from Tom, we highly suggest you just buy another cop of THE VISION and read it again.

heh

I haven't seen a single inkling of this

waterboarding

True, but -because- she's Scarlet Witch, and may even be developing magic, I'm wondering whether King will surprise us by having her go "fuck paying for my crimes, I'm not following this narrative any more" and they're left with no choice but to accept.

It really doesn't bother me in his own book the way it would if he beat all of them in an Avengers book.

Or even if his book was a conventional superhero book where fights are central to the story. Here it's just "his friends intervene but they can't stop him."

predicable doesn't mean bad. Half the appeal of this comic has been the slow inevitable tragedy of it all. That being said, I don't see V and his wife fighting. She only did what he was going to do, after all.

This is a great comic and I hate to spoil the discussion with power levels but it really brings me out of the story

Should Vision REALLY be able to beat the Inhumans, the Avengers, the Ultimates, AND Doctor Strange all ganging up on him at the same time? That seems like a really hard bit to swallow. Did King need to have that many heroes here?

Virginia did nothing wrong

This is the funniest thing to come out of Marvel in years.

I think he should have left out Dr Strange, but that's the only one I can bring myself to nitpick cause he could beat the rest

>the ending of the last sheriff issue....
it probably was super fucked up

Wait what happened to the Neighbors

King sure loves writing his characters going crazy and batshit. I'm worried for Viv though. I love that crazy bot. And it's obvious she's either going to become Ultron-lite for another writer to use in the future or she's just going to die die :(

poal.me/ybe8y3

Let's see if he can get over 100

>the Inhumans
Yes
>the Avengers
Yes
>the Ultimates
Probably not
>Doctor Strange
Classic Strange, no. Nu-Strange, yes.
I think Vision inherently gets a few levels of power boost from it being his book, though, and he's probably saved up a bunch of fight winning points from all the times he's jobbed.

she did everything wrong

It wasn't her fault, though.
It was Wanda's.

Oh, thank God. One more issue and then I can completely forget that Marvel exists.

>I haven't seen a single inkling of this

You must have missed the storytimes of Batman 5 & 6.

>missed the panels with the "I'm about to get B L A C K E D" face

>This is a great comic and I hate to spoil the discussion with power levels
So don't

she's gonna be in one of the new young avengers books

>Inhumans,
Well they only brought Crystal and Medusa, instead of Reader, Black Bolt, or Karnak who actually can hit vision while he phases
>the Avengers
Jane shouldn't have went down easy
>Ultimates,
Hell no, If the spiders could get a hit in then Monica would have destroyed him by being light.
>Doctor Strange
He's all over the place nowadays

The biggest problem is that they had basically no plan in place if he resisted. I guess Tony expected him to just let that device be put on him.

RIP Sparky ;_;7

Can't help it: making planet-busters job to Vision to make him seem even more serious business comes off as bad writing. I'm surprised no one even tried energy attacks so he could conveniently phase through all their physical ones.

Friend of my wife went to college with King. Said he was kind of an ubernerd, unsurprisingly.

>I read a comic about sad robots for the fight scenes
Off yourself, my man

it´s not fair, tom king would be a perfect spidey writer probably, instead we´re stuck forever with slott, i´d say this is the worst timeline but we have this book so it´s cool

>making cuck OC

For what purpose?

Jesus, this comic is hurting me in more ways than i thought, i regret reading it in public, it´s really hard to hold back my tears

To his credit that argument works against you also. I didn't want this fight scene in the comic at all yet here it is so we might as well discuss it's execution also.

yeah but theres more people in the fight than bendis showed, in the ultimates issues it says that blue marvel and spectrum were there

>Somewhere in an alternate timeline, Tom King is writing Civil War II instead of Bendis

String theory can be a real dick sometimes

Brian K Vaughan is a hack

No thank you.

>Civil War II existing at all

I won't take your Monkey Paw wish, sir

Dickman would have stopped him

>a universe where Tom King is reduced to shitty yearly Marvel events

During Mancha's struggle with Vin, Vin accidentally shot a laser at their neighbor's house, starting a fire.

Execution for fight scene is about panel layout and eye-flow.

Not nerd-sperg about power levels

So, you don't see any issues with a hero who can turn into light being one-shot by a laser?

same issue as every writer ever with Vision on a team. Conveniently forget to use their power at the appropriate time. How many times has Vision been torn apart when he could have just shifted density instead

Being Viv is suffering.

Not at all.

Seek help

>That's generally what happens in tragedies, user. We know that bad things are going to happen to these characters who have been presented as good people. The plot unfolds as we see what leads them to the inevitable
The book straight up tells you it isn't going to end well at the beginning.

I'm glad that people here appreciate serialization.

The publication schedule is way too often overlooked.

Monica and Blue Marvel would most likely be able to beat him

>He hasn't seen the x5 power boost all Dads get when getting vengeance for wrongs against their children.
breh

All the Avengers jobbing breaks this for me. Sorry.

>Everyone hates Miles because Venom Blast is a one hit KO
>Vision does the exact same thing with phasing to one-hit KO everything and no one is bothered

So you all admit to hating on Miles just because he's black, right?

Yep, King is a hack who forces contrived nonsensical situations to tell the story he wants.

I just assumed they didn't really want to fight him.

They all hate Miles just because he's Benis'

>powerlevel fags
fuck off, the fight wasn't even important, it was the narration during the fight that was important

>the fight wasn't even important
Then why have it?!

NO

He's currently writing Batman with Finch on art. That's an even bigger waste of his talents.

Have some wallpapers

Oh man, I love this series.

An inhuman amount of paperwork on his desk.

Oh god..you people have no clue about crafting a story and fuck me for getting mad about that, most people don't even read. It's there to juxtapose Virgina's conversation with Viv about her role in killing CK. It is there to show Vision's determination in sticking to his decision to kill Macha. But most of all, it is there for pacing to allow the dialog to hit, and by dividing up the narration bubbles you get more impactful sentences.

I'm just playing both sides against each other man, but thanks for taking a swing.
I liked the fight.

jesus, I never noticed the inside of her mouth. It's like a cavern of despair

*untold pleasure

Does anyone have all the issues of this series?

I heard it was good. Couldn't find on torrent sites.

thanks friend, wanda was my favorite character

god damn bryne

Exactly. The story isn't about if something bad will happen but how and to what degree.

Thanos was in a weakened state and Bendis'd
Walk through them

Can't Spectrum go intangible?

Thanos wanted to be caught

Getting caught was part of his plan?

Of coursh

>Champions, actually. She'll be on a team with Kamala, Miles, Sam, Amadeus Cho and Teenclops.

This comic is like watching a car crash in slow motion.

she can turn into pure light, so yes. However, I don't know if Visions density shift has been explained much before, so the atoms become unbonded, do they lose mass, do they just not interact with any physics fields anymore (the last one is the only one that seems plausible to me).

Cred Forums talks about how pym particles are marvel's speed for, but I think vision's density shifting is far more an appropriate comparison

Well, Vision's density shifting is derived from using pym particles so...

That's what makes it so fantastic.

>do they just not interact with any physics fields anymore (the last one is the only one that seems plausible to me).
I don't think that's right because he can also make himself supermassive.

What happens if you free him from his cell?

He goes and blows up some more universes.

Does Thanos remember Secret Wars? Infinity? New Illuminati shenanigans?

Kang seems to.

Oh, haha, never mind this What I meant to type was:
"It would be extremely painful..."

Well there's also the fact that Miles is a Spider character who for some reason is much stronger than all the other spider characters, and vision has been a team buster since day 1, you know.

The fight would have stopped the series in his tracks as they would have defeated him.

>they would have defeated him.
>phase through the ground
>win

well, all that would imply is interacting with the fields stronger. which would include the higgs fields but actually most of our mass comes from the strong nuclear force, so amping that up would increase his mass far more than amping up the mass of electrons and quarks.

been a while since I read his origin but I don't remember that, but that makes sense I guess

F

>Does Thanos remember Secret Wars?
yes, during Ultimates he came from outside the multiverse. I don't know how he came back to life after Doom destroyed him, but he was just existing outside the multiverse.

Cool, thanks.
Guess I'm gonna check out Ultimates finally.

That's not the Avengers jobbing so much as Vision not getting jobbed as has been his role starting somewhereish around when Byrne decided he hates toasters. (Bendis read byrne era so Byrnes legacy of hatred went to Bendis which fucked him over as a character for a long while right after he was on the read to being "fixed") He is legitimately capable of most things he is doing. I'm unsure of how vibranium is supposed to react to him and Dr Strange losing is always under him having better things to do than waste magic during playtime that he'll need vs Dormammu.
THe only one that could really hurt him outside of the above exceptions is Karnek if Vision is stupid enough to let him get near.

It was in fraction's FF at the end where he was fellating Scott Lang a bit too hard. It was internally consistent with Pym related things through the years from what i hear.

>Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life;
Whose misadventured piteous overthrows
Do with their death bury their parents' strife.
The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,
And the continuance of their parents' rage,
Which, but their children's end, nought could remove,
Is now the two hours' traffic of our stage;
The which if you with patient ears attend,
What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.

What makes a tragedy is the inevitably of the bad end. The fact that you know it's coming but still hope the characters can overcome is what give the story it's structure.

it's probably the 2nd best Marvel book right now, Vision being the best.

How's the art?

Rocafort/10

fresh
abslutly pikt up

Fuck off Benis

I liked Omega Men even more in trade.

This. The predictability of tragedy is key to the catharsis you feel at the end.

Fuck off Benis

>Victor. I saw your consciousness cease. I saw you die. How is it that you have returned?
>NANOMACHINES, BROTHER!

NO! JUST...NO! NO!!!!!

>that link

Jesus, I forget how much of a persecution complex certain people who are never persecuted have.

NOT THE DOG GODDAMN!

Jew or fag detected

Sam just won the lottery

There was that whole doctor Pavel deal... It was a hot mess and left everyone with extremely painful feelings

How did she get passed the barrier?

It was disabled in the last issue. That's how Vision got out.

>this book shouldn't be read in a trade. This is one of the few that should be read as single issues
Oh shut up.

prove me wrong. This is a comic that is very issue based. maybe rereading is different but first time you should stop after every issue

Hopeless did something worse, he brought one back to life.

oh, she's actually stuttering. at first I thought she was saying "The S.H.I.E.L.D. shield" and was thinking King could have phrased it better

Janet, you drama queen, it was just a red and green robot

>>she's scarlett witch alright

Haha. Indeed.

Would you recommend this comic to a non-comics reader Cred Forums?

I actually started with it, read 5 issues then bought Scarlet Witch & Vision Vol 2 (It's fantastic)

Now I buy a ton of comics but only Doom Patrol (Morrison) and Umbrella Academy is as good

Its a tragedy user.

Im pretty sure the only death that was unexpected was that kid that viv liked

Thats not a simple story at all.

One was self defense the other an accident that was the kids dads fault.

Yeah it does seem a little odd
He could easily take pretty much all of them 1 on 1 but all at once im not so sure.

I agree its bad but its not enough to break it for me.

>Husband in white
That reminds me, without an official divorce isn't Wanda still technically married to Dr Doom?

It's the Marvel Universe. Who doesn't have blood on their hands?

I'm pretty sure bigamy legally annuls all your marriages

Spider-Man, duh. He wouldn't hurt a fly.

Sauce on that page user?

So that fact that the Vision can effortlessly one-shot Thor-tier character won't ever be brought up the next time Thanos comes to town, right? It'll just be swept under the carpet and that'll be fine with you.

Brutal, just brutal.

Truly puts to shame every other capeshit comic out there, this is and The Flintstones are, undoubtedly, the best comics we had since Silver Surfer:Requiem, many, many years ago.

That's an edit, but Superior Spider-Man did kill some people.

So, did Virginia save Vision from becoming a killer, thus sacrificing herself?

Wait did he kill her?

That's not what it looks like. That's not what it looks like at all.

Take more than that to kill whore.

Take more than that to kill whor.

youtube.com/watch?v=QH3Fx41Jpl4

I thought they technically hadn't gotten married yet as she was a bride to be.

Helen Mirren as Agatha Harkness in MCU when?

King is right, the original Roy Thomas dialogue works really good here.

Old comics almost sound like the Bible or some other ancient text, which they sort of ar.

goddamn

just, goddamn

It's all Visions fault for creating life when he has little understanding of it.

>The adds aren't as off putting as the Rebirth snickers ones.

Who mentioned Rebirth? Can we discuss anything without company wars? Al Adds are bad and if Marvel are going to charge as much as indie books they should have the decency to drop them completely

Shit that dialogue holds up really well.

It's a joke.

Is this canon? What the FUCK

It was in the little-read limited series that brought Scarlet Witch back to the Marvel Universe after years of being Bendis-banned from the comics.

She had amnesia and was going to marry Doctor Doom.

King always making me wanna storytime old Avengers comics

>wonderman
>cap
>now doom

The suffering that is Vision

It inspired me to pick up the Scarlet Witch/Vision 12 issue series a while back at an LCS sale

That thing is awesome. I wanted more from the same period but I can't find anything with similar qualities. Any ideas?

when is that bitch going to die?

hopefully soon and painfully.

fucking gay. why is everyone thinking this was a great twist?

I thought the best of the comic was his interaction with scarlet witch. I agree this is kinda expected

>DUDE DEAD DOGS AND DEAD KIDS LMAO
I guess that's why DC bought him out, they needed someone to write Teen Titans.

Wow.

Was the author beaten and raped every day as a child to write such bleak hopelessness?

This is like a nihilistic singularity from which even the tiniest ray of joy cannot escape.

Nice going, Marvel. Create some new characters, get me emotionally involved with them, then ruin them and kill them off. Did you ever stop to think, even for the tiniest fraction of a second some of us might have LIKED Vision having a family? What did we do as fans to prompt you to effectively say "FUCK YOU!!!" to us and punish us by killing characters we liked? Now the Vision and the Avengers are ruined forever.

So enjoy the money you got from me for this issue. It will be the last money I ever spend on Marvel.

Anyone who likes bleak hopelessness and nihilism like that shown in this comic has something horribly wrong with them as a human being

You're an idiot

I don't think it's nihilistic. Even in the darkness here at the end, there's still beauty and connection between the characters. I'm not completely sure why King tells the stories he tells, but I don't think he's saying that life is meaningless at all here.

>being beaten and raped

I think he saw a lot of that at gitmo, not even joking

Scarlet Witch and Vision Vol 2 user, read that if you want a good time.

grow up

I agree actually. It should have been a +24 issue run that explored what it meant to be human but instead what we got was a writer who basically writes about iraq for therapy

DCfag here. This series is Vertigo levels of great and honestly the best series Marvel has put out in fucking years imo. It towers above everything else Marvel's pumping out at the moment.

Somehow I don't think the Vision is about Iraq.

Hold the fuck up.
I just rembered that was a pasta.
Clever user.

Superior Spider-Man. It was Ock doing the killing and Peter as the angel on the shoulder voice, tho

>Anyone who likes bleak hopelessness and nihilism like that shown in this comic has something horribly wrong with them as a human being
>anyone who likes a dark or sad story is a bad person

wew, lad.

Holy shit... that makes this issue even better.

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS AVENGER!

gold

Tom King is too fucking good. God this book. Amazing.

>mfw no more after #12

If you do you should find the ones with Wanda and vision together. The little pages that are sometimes posted on Cred Forums are cute and really give a sense of them being one of Marvel's great couples even if i've never technically read the stories.

Lets be honest it was always a stealth mini

These are good and it hurts that I've been missing issues in-between. Thank goodness for chan archive sites.

Please buy it user it needed the sales.

It's better for it. I've heard some people saying that it should have been twice as long and I just feel like that would have been too much. This is the first time I've ever described a narrative as muscular. Lean but dense.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Why does this series has to end? WHY?? King is just so damn good.

Grow the fuck up. Cape comics are all bullshit.

Just enjoy the Vision as written by Tom King in the here and now you stupid fuck.

>It will be the last money I ever spend on Marvel.

That's not even the least bit true and you know it.

>It just goes through me.
>It just goes through me.

dear god this hits way too fucking close, way too fucking close

>I shall not be.
>Victorious.

It's alright Victor, now everything will be alright

;_;

Thanks