See How Stunning Sofia Vergara Looks As Wonder Woman For Modern Family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=lg280gXceUI
people.com/people/article/0,,20579297,00.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any shots from other angles?
Did Ariel put on a costume?

I want to strangle that bitch every time I hear her awful voice. I don't care how hot she is, she needs to die.

She plays up the accent for the camera.

Sofia Vergara's Son Reveals the Truth About His Mom's Accent

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=52&v=lg280gXceUI

people.com/people/article/0,,20579297,00.html

I went to school with her cousin and several of my friends said she was the nicest person ever.

Just want to point out what a dick you are for wishing death on someone for using a fake accent in a show youre not forced to watch

Fuck off back to Cred Forums.

Just ignore, is that typical user who likes to post gore or other stupid things

use the button Report post

A real Wonder Woman body

This.

Unless somebody is gonna post more Wonder Vergara photos.

Shut your fucking worthless ass. She played up the accent, slathered on a bunch of orange spray tan shit, and dyed her natural blonde hair to look and sound more like a wetback caricature because SJW Hollywood wouldn't hire a blonde white woman with a slight Spanish accent because it didn't fit their idealized liberal agenda of what a Hispanic latina was "supposed" to look and sound like, so go fucking eat shit you stupid liberal fat mouthed hypocrites. You faggots are constantly cramming your political shit into literally everything, casually spewing hatred and stupidity, and never, NEVER shut the fuck up so I don't want to fucking hear your vapid bitching you pretentious miserable self entitled sacks of monkey shit.

>Dyed her hair
>orange tan
I doubt it. Any proof Sofia is as "white" as you imply? Also you mad

Voluptuous as Wonder Woman has to be

Hilarious because Modern Family is an ABC (Disney) show.

>She played up the accent, slathered on a bunch of orange spray tan shit, and dyed her natural blonde hair to look and sound more like a wetback caricature because SJW Hollywood wouldn't hire a blonde white woman with a slight Spanish accent because it didn't fit their idealized liberal agenda of what a Hispanic latina was "supposed" to look and sound like, so go fucking eat shit you stupid liberal fat mouthed hypocrites.
Prove it.

I wish every board was 18+ only

>Not shutting her up by shoving your dick down her throat

>You faggots are constantly cramming your political shit into literally everything, casually spewing hatred and stupidity

You were the one that started casually spewing shit, this started out as a thread about an actress who does a pretty good Wonder Woman cosplay

>store-bought costume

Hard pass.

It always makes me watch Esperanza's videos

What the fuck, is this thread a clickbait article?

Vergara looks exactly like the Wonder Woman drawing by Terry Dodson

Well, where else would her character get the costume?

>be famous titcow
>have younger, hotter titcow taking attention away from you
>tell her to get breast reduction surgery to drive creeps away and prevent future back pains
>she believes you, chops up her boobs, is no longer a threat
>show off as much of your rack as you can get away with without triggering Americans by showing nipple
>???
>Profit
Is Sofia Vergara a secret genius?

>>tell her to

Is that what happened?

The younger one only had big fits, and her face is meh. Vergara is the whole package.

Dude if you are a spanish speaker you can clearly tell its a joke, the "real" accent is british in the video c'mon now. She might ticken it more for the show, but she does have a nopal accent.

injustice 2 wonder woman looks like her a little

>>show off as much of your rack as you can get away with without triggering Americans by showing nipple

It's not like she doesn't show her tits because she doesn't want to trigger anyone. If she ever did, some of the magic would be lost.

Too bad her tits are plastic.

To think that Manganiello gets to stick his dick in there everyday.

GODDAMN IT AM I JEALOUS OF HIM.

Do you think they did it in costume?

>have younger, hotter titcow taking attention away from you
who?

What the fuck do you think you're going to report me for? Not enjoying the ear-splitting shrieking of a horrendous spic?

His Magic Mike costume, maybe

If I had to guess.

>I went to school with her cousin and several of my friends said she was the nicest person ever.

Well she's anti-abortion so she's actually a piece of shit, just fyi.

Why do morons think that a celebrity being polite to them in a brief encounter makes them "the nicest person ever"? You don't know this person, they're just a rich celebrity who didn't do anything rude to you in the span of like 5 minutes or less. You think that means you know them personally? Hitler would probably be nice to you if you had a backstage pass at some Nazi PR event and talked to him for 5 seconds. Then you'd walk around calling him "the nicest person ever".

Is it like some kind of holdover from medieval times where you were lucky if you met a rich person and they didn't rape or kill you, so your subconscious makes you feel super grateful towards them just for being present and not attacking you? It's 2016, you don't have to grovel like a little bitch at the feet of literally every celebrity.

This whole website is, idiot. Do you think a warning sign stops any kid from clicking on a site?

>Well she's anti-abortion so she's actually a piece of shit, just fyi.

enjoy your (you)s

>Person disagrees with me on social policy
>fucking scum of the earth

stay classy, Cred Forums

She ugly af tho

Not that guy but he is right.
She was blonde when she was a kid (as pretty much every white person is so nothing weird there) but she isnt really blonde, she has Dirty blonde or dark blonde hair.

She does changed her look for TV so she could look more live a filthy mexican.

wow! what bra is she using becue I have to know. No straps, boobies are just smashed in there but the bodic/corset is too baggy to be doing any work. I need to know what titty pants magic this is

This was her natural color, she started using darker and darker colors.

>in less than two more years, the people born in 2000 will be officially allowed to browse Cred Forums

So I dunno if you know this, But americans and mexicans look the fucking same.

Margarita Carmen Cansino ->became Rita Hayworth

Carmen Diaz, the skinny blond lady. fucking mexican

Louis C. K. Fuckin Mexican

mexicans look filthy? so do americans

>butthurt mexicans

Mexicans are filthy, that's not a meme or an insult my friend, it's about the quality of their watter filled with bacteria, the lard in their food, that they use lard to fry stuff and how much spices they use in their food, is the same reason indians and chinks smell bad, dont get butthurt and stop nickpicking people.

>Carmen Diaz
Cameron Diaz? Is Mexican? Check those facts, fuck nigga.

>how much spices they use in their food,
What? Niggas spices don't make you smell. Are you retarded?

Vergara is not even Mexican

Also, as far as I know Rita Hayworth wasn't Mexican either, just Spanish blood

If anything he's an assblasted chicano.

>the lard in their food, that they use lard to fry stuff

You just described the american fast food industry, user.

>What? Niggas spices don't make you smell.

You must smell like complete shit

why does this bullshit even matter? like what are you arguing about?

also she's Colombian, ffs

Rita was Spanish and she did cosmetic procedures to look less hispanic

>Being this edgy.

Did she get a nose job? Looks much worse