Civil War: X-Men #4 Storytime

"What the fuck did I just read and why is this such waste of ink and colors?" edition

Other urls found in this thread:

www107.zippyshare.com/v/rlCRX3ha/file.html
www17.zippyshare.com/v/dObJv6af/file.html
www34.zippyshare.com/v/m5BzigMh/file.html
www115.zippyshare.com/v/I40DWY2J/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the thing with Warren? He can poison people?

>dat shocked-psylocke.jpg

They really gave zero fucks about art in this issue.

Magneto, terror of flatscans!

Talk about jumping sides.

Every time I see fake Elixir, baby panda dies.
Why do you hate baby pandas, Marvel?

Wow, another blasted future. Who'd know.
>based Shaw suffers no gay
>Beast dead as disco
Maybe this future isn't bad after all.

Where's your peg leg, Rachel?

Oh, just nail her you moron.

FEELS OVERLOAD
#XMenareFamily

Wonder who'll be on team after Sabertooth goes evil and Psylocke chickens out and leaves.

>conflict escalates in October
Isn't Death of X supposed to happen in past, before all ANAD books started?

Huh Monet is tough enough to not even get cut by the soulsword?

It's been cutting everything lately

>Shaw killing Iceman
>Dead teen Jean

Is this supposed to be a bad future?

Do people still get excited about X-Men? It's always the same story about villains playing hero or vice versa.

I love Magneto
Magneto is my Lord and Savior

read this I also love Apocalypse

All the horrible characters dead. How is this a bad thing?

shhhh, continuity is too complicated for them

Thank you, OP.

I love Magneto too, don't get me wrong. Of course he's a reason to read X-Men. But, like, in general, I've seen nothing spectacular in years.

Probably because marvel sucks big time for the last few years.

However - X-Men Legacy, X-Factor and Uncanny X-Men both by Gillen and Bunn are here to prove you wrong (albeit Land is a huge obstacle)

Yeah, there's that at least.

yup, even god of Cred Forums agrees with me, as he blessed me with quads and a dub combo

THIS IS FIRST GOOD PREMONITION

Yes. It fills in the time gap between the end of Secret Wars to the start of ANAD Marvel. It's basically going to tell us what the fuck Cyclops did that made him Mutant Bin Laden.

Seriously dude? Arcangel's blade wing feathers have paralyzing toxin. It's been a thing for like twenty five years.

Maybe he convinced Multiple Man to do pic related.
If I see Warren on team, usually I don't read it.

Wow, so the entire mini was a whole lot of nothing. Who'd have guessed?

Me :^)

I've perused enough hentai to take a hazardous guesss at this comic's direction

One reminder: every team that Magneto formed was sooner or later (sooner) abandoned by him.
Examples
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants II
Acolytes
Savage Land Mutates

elaborate

>wolverine's face

JFC, can anyone at Marvel agree on how Ulysses' powers work?! I swear they change from tie-in to tie-in...

Oh is that Xorn? Damn. Always liked his design.

JEEAAANNNNNNNNNN

>THIS IS FIRST GOOD PREMONITION

Yeeeeep. Can we get this future please?

When did Archangel stop being a meatpuppet and get his self back?

Fuck I'm having an existential crisis over here Storm has always been one of my favs. how can she be so stupid! ughhhhh! what about the mists i don't know anymore...

Pretty sure that won't kill Iceman. I remember him getting shattered down to just a head and reforming.

Civil War II - X-Men 004 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www107.zippyshare.com/v/rlCRX3ha/file.html
_

Civil War II - X-Men 001 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www17.zippyshare.com/v/dObJv6af/file.html

Civil War II - X-Men 002 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www34.zippyshare.com/v/m5BzigMh/file.html

Civil War II - X-Men 003 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www115.zippyshare.com/v/I40DWY2J/file.html

That's a very good rule. Same with Psylocke.

The weird part is, I'd kind of be doing that too if I were him. "Holy shit, Magneto! Wow, you're terrifying. Please don't kill me."

>Magneto has left the building.

>medusa
>having any chance against magneto

>illyana going full religion of peace

RĂˆEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can Magneto still rip the iron out of someone's bloodstream and beat them over the head with it?
Cause that was cool.

depends on the writer

>If I see Warren on team, usually I don't read it.
>same with Psylocke

Fucking fags.
Also:
>Warren
>Archangel
kys

During the Apocalypse Wars arc.
It was pretty good if only for this.

Maybe they tell it in flashbacks.

Correction. The New Mutants abandoned him first.

That's what they want to think

Beast Dead NEEDS to pass u.u

>storm will never press her big brown bitties into your chest while hugging you

>y life

you can find a cosplayer look-a-like

Her titties are transracial, though.

Can someone who's following this tell me what those pink shards are whenever magneto is around?

I'm not really certain, but I think he's incorporated a conduit for Psychic's to communicate with him through the helmet at his discretion.

Sorta like 'Mex's mask, but with a toggle.

>"I should kill you, you know."

For fucks' sake, that is not how you talk to the master of magnetism.

This guy could literally tear the planet apart.

Does Medusa even have Black Bolt backing her up at this point? Because I'm pretty sure that without him, Magneto could solo the entire Inhuman nation.

Magneto already pawned Black Cuck in the past
And he was underpowered then
It's a little like some underage posting "say it to my face, not on the internet, and see what happens"

>Does Medusa even have Black Bolt backing her up at this point?
Yeah, but not actively.

He's just on call to kill the next Summers brother.
At this point I think BB just wants to absorb their correctitude by killing them in some tribal ritual like eating hearts or some shit.

Reader is the only other Inhuman that could give Mags a run. Ahura too, if he got the drop on Mags.
I'm trying real hard to think of how often anyone has gotten the drop on Magneto though, and it's not often.

The problem with this Inhumemes vs. X-memes is that the X-Men have 2.5 Omega level telepath/telekines
0.5 because nobody ever knows how strong Psylocke. BB hasn't face a proper telekine yet. Vulcan wasn't a proper telekine which is why BB was able to match him.

>knowing the names of nu shithumans
nigga pls

>names
>s
>plural

>Ahura
>new
kill self
fuk u.
But yeah, I aim to commit sudoku soon.

instead of being anally retentive, stop shilling shithumans. but then again, I understand why you want to haiku a sudoku soon. I would too, if I cared about them.

>stop shilling shithumans
Nothing in my post shilled them. It was full of (correct) X-Wank.
I read the Inhumans book (before the gassing began) and kept up with Uncanny Inhumans storytimes just to see what the humdrum is.

>Shaw karate-chopping Iceman in half

I'm ok with this

And? Your conclusion?

I'm not a shill I swear!

Hmmm.......

Looks legit

Phew

>This guy could literally tear the planet apart.
He canon can't... quite.

They have Karnak who is the king of bullshit powers. This is a guy that found the flaw in death itself and revived himself. He would just find a flaw in the electromagnetic spectrum that allows him to punch Mags in the jaw.

Triage didn't do anything wrong, he just has a pretty generic powerset and was not properly fleshed out by his creator.

He was nerfed by the Phoenix and deriving his powers from drugs. Also, that Earth wasn't native to our multiverse.
Ignoring what I just said about alternate realities, at least one Magneto has done the feat in question (one of the Pak issues of Astonishing X-men).

It's Xorna. in the future Teen Jean goes evil, and also starts wearing the helmet in an attempt to keep the pheonix force from ever possessing her since she's paranoid about becoming a martyr like the original Jean did

Xorn's back in UXM. Also, teenJean is on the right of the page.

clearly I am going blind

You could still be correct though.
Xorna and teenJean were on the same panels together in BotA, but Xorn/a here looks like they are missing the bondage gear.

If Shaw kills adult Iceman, it will be so that Iceman can only be about teen "I cant stop thinking about dicks" self.

He's survived telefragging.

As stupid as it seems she actually could unless she's hiding metal beads in her hair due to her recent power creep. Her hair used to simply be prehensile but it now seems to have super strength so she totally could snap his neck in an instant during that page.

She's going to have problems unless she doesn't have any iron in her blood. Or you know, there isn't any metal on the planet.

Okay then, let's unpack this...

(first on the commentary: Shaw is a masochist, and he's routinely had men beat him before, so he literally suffers the gay. Beast might not be dead there as he is quite durable, plus BabyBeast still lives.)
Xorn there might be decapitated, but who knows if that can kill the guy with a star for a head.
Bobby's been shattered before, it gets better.
M has a healing factor.
Cerebra can be rebuilt.
Nightcrawler (way back in the back of the pic) is made up of demon now-a-days, that's how he came back from the afterlife, he's already dead so how do you kill him anyway, and his daddy can 'port back and forth from Hell at will, so I'm not sweating that one either.

... and Jean dies? Please, that's just a Phoenix tease.
Ulysses might as well have predicted that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Actually, lemme fix this for you.

You see, the entire vision is just Fantomex misdirecting Ulysses.

A fait accompli

This art is comically bad. Look at the expression on wolverine's face.

Man, you think that's bad, try to be a BEAST fan in 2016.

I don't get this HankHate (or "Hante") these days.
Yeah, he's being a total jackass, but he was always a total jackass.
There has been nothing he has done that's out of character.
Even all the wrong he does in opposition to Rightclops makes sense when you look at things from Hank's perspective.
There's no reason to hate the character because you think he's making bad life decisions. (think about Batman)

Psylocke just admiring and fantasizing about DAT ASS

Holy FUCK the eyebrows and eyelashes on Magneto
>Psylocke, I....

Not at that range. She would have to be extremely quick about it but it is plausible that hair strong enough to fight a sentinel could snap a holocaust survivor's neck. I'm not talking about her acting retarded and making a monologue instead of executing him. I am talking about point blank execution during one of the only moments he would ever be stupid enough to be within range of her without his forcefield up.
She could kill him in the same way you can technically kill most of the x-men that do not have durability/regeneration/immortality with a rusty knife or a gun if you take them by surprise.

So is Bobby. He looks like he regrets being turned homo so much right now.

It's ok. I don't rabidly and violently hate him either.
I think it's due to the rightclops meme.
Hank's motivations make perfect sense in a universe where continuity isn't fucked. He kept on reacting to how people SHOULD react to half the shit that goes down He's a Marvel Frank Grimes atm. In AvsX Cyclops tried to burn the planet to the ground, billions should be dead, and any retard with half a brain should be able to put together (X-men powered by mythological beast associated with flame)+(Everywhere burning)+ (Avengers and X-men seen fighting)+(New mutants)= The X-men did it.
Beast rightfully is wondering why the fuck everyone hasn't gone full ethnic cleansing in retaliation and is just utterly confused by the lack of consequences right now.